The X-Men vs. The Hulk vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
X-men is a non-factor and Hulk can defeat Superman then a weakend Hulk stalemates the X-men.

Soljer
Originally posted by hulk10
X-men is a non-factor and Hulk can defeat Superman then a weakend Hulk stalemates the X-men.

We, at the very least, would need a line up of Xmen?

But assuming that omega mutants aren't in that line up? Superman speedblitzes the rest of the competition.

Superman 10/10.

Assuming Omega mutants ARE in that line up? X-men could probably take it, or at least force a stalemate.

Howard_Jones
Depends on the X-men lineup.

xmarksthespot
Ironically, Hulk can't beat Superman and the X-Men would be a factor depending on the line-up.

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Ironically, Hulk can't beat Superman and the X-Men would be a factor depending on the line-up.

Yes, I noticed that as well.

batdude123
Hulk can defeat Superman

crylaugh hysterical2 laughing out loud laughing hysterical

Never.

Omega-level

Unless Hulk can fly at Supes speed, no, he can't. And what's the X-men line-up?

Howard_Jones
Hulk can defeat Superman.

Sure he can, if you replace Superman's brain with a can opener.

The Weather God
If we're talking about the entire x-men team then hulk and superman are toast. They(hulk and sups) would really want to team up instead of fighting each other.

guy222

hulk smash
hulk vs logan classic
supes takes out cyclops storm's a weather god

spetznaz

1) The X-men being a non-factor: Not the case. While most of the various lineup permutations for the X-men are not that powerful (they have a nice diversity of powers, but they have an established cap that against certain characters is quite restrictive), there are SOME X-men lineups (more importantly, certain X-men characters) that are simply deities .....veritable gods. There are some X-men lineups that have characters that are basically deities. Such lineups would be death on legs for the majority of characters, and definitely not a non-factor. IF such characters show up in this match the X-men could win. Thus it depends on the lineup.

2) As for the Hulk defeating Superman: Well, not the case. Superman is basically on a different level from the Hulk ....by several magnitudes. The only way that you can have the Hulk facing off against Kal-EL is if Superman has severe power-use restrictions (eg some of the really silly ones that regularly come up on KMC), or if significant PIS/CIS manipulation is going on. With all things in situ, there is no way that the Hulk (a one-dimensional character) can win against Superman (an omni-dimensional character) with KMC rules in effect. Absolutely no way. It is not even a 9.5/10 win for Superman ....it would be a 10/10 based on KMC rules (read up on them). I have written more on this in the past, and there are also other posters who have put together very good explanations why Superman and the Hulk are simply not comparable (the only reason, BTW, that they are often compared is because Superman is the standard bearer in terms of strength for DC, and the Hulk is the same for Marvel. Both houses have far stronger characters, but when it comes to standard bearers DC has Supes and Marvel Hulk. Thus the comparisons. ) No need to go further into this.

3) A weakened Hulk stalemating the X-men: Again, it depends on what lineup of X-men we are talking about (and to a lesser level what you mean by 'weakened Hulk').

batdude123
Originally posted by spetznaz
2) As for the Hulk defeating Superman: Well, not the case. Superman is basically on a different level from the Hulk ....by several magnitudes. The only way that you can have the Hulk facing off against Kal-EL is if Superman has severe power-use restrictions (eg some of the really silly ones that regularly come up on KMC), or if significant PIS/CIS manipulation is going on. With all things in situ, there is no way that the Hulk (a one-dimensional character) can win against Superman (an omni-dimensional character) with KMC rules in effect. Absolutely no way. It is not even a 9.5/10 win for Superman ....it would be a 10/10 based on KMC rules (read up on them). I have written more on this in the past, and there are also other posters who have put together very good explanations why Superman and the Hulk are simply not comparable (the only reason, BTW, that they are often compared is because Superman is the standard bearer in terms of strength for DC, and the Hulk is the same for Marvel. Both houses have far stronger characters, but when it comes to standard bearers DC has Supes and Marvel Hulk. Thus the comparisons. ) No need to go further into this.

Not just Superman's versatility being the key, but the tremendous difference in combat speed as well..... Hulk would literally not even be able to register Superman as a blur while he's being pounded on by a barrage of fists.

lorddreamer
Superman. No problem. the Xmen lineup doesnt even matter, unless we're talking like... Pheonix and god cable

Brian Oswald
Whats the point of putting the Xmen in if you're just going to say that they are 'non factors'?! What the f**k?

DevilGoblin
hulk would beat X Men 10/10

Hulk would destroy Superman at least 8-9/10

see Doomsday/Superman fight

DevilGoblin
I have written more on this in the past, and there are also other posters who have put together very good explanations why Superman and the Hulk are simply not comparable

agreed they are not comparable because Hulk is above anyone and can't be compared with heroes or gods

if well written the hulk can destroy a dimension with a thunderclap, as he did in his "old school" version

he's a cosmic being

ThePittman
Hulk would either get his butt kicked or kicked the butt of the X-Men depending on the lineup as well as Superman. Without the X-Men lineup this is a pretty pointless thread.

Ichigo66666
Doomsday owns Hulk. Supes Owns Hulk. Unless we get a line-up, Supes 10/10.

Galvaclaw
Right, because they have the same build they have the exact same power...

Doomsday has vast superspeed. Guy Gardner, Booster Gold, Superman and the Flash have all pointed it out. When the Falsh says someone is fast that means something. Also point claws.

Ok Devil Goblin, give me an explanation why Superman won't dodge any blow Hulk aims at him. Explain how hulk can overcome Superman's speed.

cheap cabbage
I second that this fight can't be decided without knowing the x-men line-up. I will assume that none of the god like x-men will be included as that would be pointless. Phoenix or omega levels like iceman and vulcan are just too powerful and versatile. Vulcan basically controls all energy, it doesn't make sense to put him in a fight. Anyway, without omegas, the X-men are still formidable, but they all have human reaction time. Superman would murder them with a speedblitz before hulk could register a blue blur. Then hulk would discover 1000 class 700,000 or so class punches hitting him every millisecond. Superman still has heat vision, freeze breath...etc. hulk can never win this fight, and the x-men are just too slow.

ThePittman
Well Vulcan without Darwin is not that powerful.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well Vulcan without Darwin is not that powerful.

True, but either way, he still serves as an example of how ludicriously outmatched supes and hulk are against full omegas. The prime example would of course be phoenix. Now way the supes or hulk could take her even together.

ThePittman
Supes would take Vulcan with no problem

cheap cabbage
Supes would take Vulcan with no problem

Now that'd be an intersting fight. make a new thread. I'm curious about public opinion.

ThePittman

cheap cabbage

HULKSTER04
Hulk will win! He always does.lol

capt it up
pheniox for the win

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
pheniox for the win

PF avatars win

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
hulk would beat X Men 10/10

Hulk would destroy Superman at least 8-9/10

see Doomsday/Superman fight
RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hulk is nowhere near Doomsday's league.

Bouboumaster
Hulk would scratch the Supes. But Supes ownz him like a *****. For the rest of the fight, it would depend WHO is in the line-up. A good Emma Frost, or Jean Grey would be necessary.

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk would scratch the Supes. But Supes ownz him like a *****. For the rest of the fight, it would depend WHO is in the line-up. A good Emma Frost, or Jean Grey would be necessary.

Jean Grey is too much for Superman

GoBotsLive
Depending on the line-up, Superman may have more trouble with the X-men than the Hulk. Unless ofcourse, as someone mentioned, Superman speed blitzes the X-men before they realize what's happened. Then, they're pretty much toast.

Hulk against Superman pretty much ends the same as the recent "crossover," with Superman knocking him out cold. Sure, Hulk can get stronger than Superman if he gets angry enough, but the problem is that Supes can knock him out before he even reaches that level. AND it would just be a barrage of super fast punches which the Hulk cannot even understand, before he collapses.

Symmetric Chaos
A good X-men line up might be able to give Supes some trouble but for the most part Superman should be taking a healthy majority.

GoBotsLive
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
A good X-men line up might be able to give Supes some trouble but for the most part Superman should be taking a healthy majority.

I second that.

TricksterPriest
Would it be too much to ask if we could get a lineup of which Xmen are in this fight? Otherwise, this is a massive curbstomp by the man of steel.

ThePittman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Would it be too much to ask if we could get a lineup of which Xmen are in this fight? Otherwise, this is a massive curbstomp by the man of steel. Here ya go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_X-Men

pitt_shifty

TricksterPriest
laughing Touche. I meant for the match though. Unless he really meant all of them......

xmeat
Originally posted by GoBotsLive
Depending on the line-up, Superman may have more trouble with the X-men than the Hulk. Unless ofcourse, as someone mentioned, Superman speed blitzes the X-men before they realize what's happened. Then, they're pretty much toast.

Hulk against Superman pretty much ends the same as the recent "crossover," with Superman knocking him out cold. Sure, Hulk can get stronger than Superman if he gets angry enough, but the problem is that Supes can knock him out before he even reaches that level. AND it would just be a barrage of super fast punches which the Hulk cannot even understand, before he collapses. yeah punching him at the speed of light thats exactely how supes beats all huc type opponets now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
laughing Touche. I meant for the match though. Unless he really meant all of them......

Its a stomp

TricksterPriest
Xmeat, what your feeble mind isn't getting is, he doesn't have to light speed speedblitz. It's just one of MANY, MANY, possible ways for him to win this. No version of Hulk is equal to Superman.

as I recall, you tried to claim War Hulk>AS Supes. For that alone, I can call you a retard. You can't even claim ignorance, we showed you AS Supes lifting 200 million tons, WITH ONE HAND, AND NOT GOING ALL OUT.

xmeat
Xmeat, what your feeble mind isn't getting is, he doesn't have to light speed speedblitz. It's just one of MANY, MANY, possible ways for him to win this. No version of Hulk is equal to Superman.

as I recall, you tried to claim War Hulk>AS Supes. For that alone, I can call you a retard. You can't even claim ignorance, we showed you AS Supes lifting 200 million tons, WITH ONE HAND, AND NOT GOING ALL OUT. there is no proof of supes beating people at light speed sure he may have hit people real fast but that is far from lightspeed.
And warhulk is greater than supes stopping juggernaut.
Juggernaut>200 million tons.
Hulk lift a 150 billion ton also greater.

juggernaut66666
Actually that is 200 Quintillion tons.
Quintillion>Billion.

TricksterPriest
Oh god, not this again...... nosweat bangin Give it up Xmeat. You already got pwned once arguing this.

xmeat
Oh god, not this again...... nosweat bangin Give it up Xmeat. You already got pwned once arguing this. no idiot you said supes lift 200 million tons not qinntrillion look at your post.
second wars celestial sword would do worst to supes than doomsdays bones.

juggernaut66666
READ IT YOU ****ING RETARD!!!!!! IT IS 200 QUINTILLION TONS DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=allstar008xm9.jpg

TricksterPriest
blink Oops. Sorry for misstating the amount. But the point still stands. 200 Quintillion TONS!? scared OMG.......that's more than anyone in marvel has lifted............

Thanks for the scan juggs. thumb up

juggernaut66666
No prob.It was just a momentary "anger".313

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
READ IT YOU ****ING RETARD!!!!!! IT IS 200 QUINTILLION TONS DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=allstar008xm9.jpg Please STFU tricksterpriest said 200 million stupid ass you must of failed your reading class you dumb ****.
Anyway war is more than capable of doing the same thing.
When has huc done something with his strength he couldn't do.

juggernaut66666
From where did you come up with that shit?????
War Hulk appeared in 2 issues he didn't show anything to put him on that level.

TricksterPriest
WILL YOU SHUT THE **** UP!? I ALREADY SAID I WAS OFF ON THE AMOUNT! READ THE GODDAMN PIC! AND 200 MILLION WILL TAKE ANY VERSION OF HULK A LONG TIME TO REACH, LET A QUINTILLION! mad

Edit: was talking to Xmeat. Sorry.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
From where did you come up with that shit?????
War Hulk appeared in 2 issues he didn't show anything to put him on that level. you make it sound like stopping juggy is something anyone can do.

juggernaut66666
Thor did it with the God Force Blast he even pushed back Cain a bit.

xmeat
WILL YOU SHUT THE **** UP!? I ALREADY SAID I WAS OFF ON THE AMOUNT! READ THE GODDAMN PIC! AND 200 MILLION WILL TAKE ANY VERSION OF HULK A LONG TIME TO REACH, LET A QUINTILLION! mad

Edit: was talking to Xmeat. Sorry. please read some comics you pathetic fanboy hulk lifted way over 200 million in secret wars.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
please read some comics you pathetic fanboy hulk lifted way over 200 million in secret wars.

50 billion is still < 200 QUINTILLION

xmeat
50 billion is still < 200 QUINTILLION you meant 200 quintrillion>150 billion right

Symmetric Chaos
you meant 200 quintrillion>150 billion right

150 billion < 200 quintrillion same difference

ThePittman
please read some comics you pathetic fanboy hulk lifted way over 200 million in secret wars. http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/misc/stfu_hulk.jpg

ThePittman
150 billion < 200 quintrillion same difference Or...

150 billion != 200 quintillion stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/misc/stfu_hulk.jpg

hysterical

Symmetric Chaos
Or...

150 billion != 200 quintillion stick out tongue

confused

5.7133839564458545904789328652611x10^262 billion is acually more than 200 quintillion

ThePittman
hysterical Every time xmeat post that Hulk can beat Superman without restrictions I have posted this and will keep it up, and no xmeat I'm not a fan of Supes I hate the character.

dvampire
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Right, because they have the same build they have the exact same power...

Doomsday has vast superspeed. Guy Gardner, Booster Gold, Superman and the Flash have all pointed it out. When the Falsh says someone is fast that means something. Also point claws.

Ok Devil Goblin, give me an explanation why Superman won't dodge any blow Hulk aims at him. Explain how hulk can overcome Superman's speed.

Flash wasn't their when Doomsday fought Superman. Booster Gold stated that DD was faster than Flash though.

xmeat
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/misc/stfu_hulk.jpg sleep1sleep1

ThePittman
sleep1sleep1 Good I put him to sleep, now we can get some peace and quite without the Hulk Fanboy.

Go Me pitt_victory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.