Link vs Teron Gorefiend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mesirus
Battle takes place in pre-evil Hyrule castle (OoT)

Okay, since yours more likely wondering who in god's name Teron Gorefiend is, he's a little back ground info

Teron Gorefiend

Teron Gorefiend was an Orc warlock and member of the Shadow Council until he was killed by Orgrim Doomhammer and later reincarnated in the body of a knight of Azeroth as one of Gul'dan's Death Knights. Following the defeat of the Horde in the Second War, Gorefiend took control of the surviving Death Knights who had remained on Azeroth (some others had already established on Draenor before the destruction of the Dark Portal). Gorefiend aligned himself with Ner'zhul hoping to use one of his portals to invade a world for the Death Knights alone to conquer. His fate remains unknown, but he was possibly killed (his body destroyed) when an elite group of the Alliance Expedition on Draenor attacked Fortress Shadowmoon.

His known powers are:

Death coil: Fast and violent energy drains target of life and heals Teron

Unholy armor: Sacrifices hitpoints for temporary immortality

Death and Decay: Area of Affect attack than cause heavy damage over a short period (often kills whatevers in the are orcs, trolls, ogres etc)

Haste: Increases the cast, movment, and attack speed of target greatly

Whirlwind: Tornado, obviously heavy on the damage, although it wonders around on its own

Also being a death knight he's weak against holy i expect (master sword, light arrows tada!!)

But, he was among the most powerful mortal magic users in Warcraft. Thus he's like a Ringwraith (Nazgul) in as much he has a history of, coming back by possessing and overruning other peoples bodies.

And yes i was bored when i made this... duh

Light Warrior
Teron wins. He's curses would kill Link.

Light Warrior
Where did you learn so much about warcraft? smile I would like to know about it's story, Im quite interested of it smile

IceJaw
sick

Mesirus
Originally posted by Light Warrior
Where did you learn so much about warcraft? smile I would like to know about it's story, Im quite interested of it smile Warcraft tides of darkness, started off my gaming, played all the games know all the backgrounds.

Warcraft story.... i couldn't write it all down, theres 8 games, a movie coming out soon, 8 books.....

kamikz
Originally posted by IceJaw
sick

Light Warrior
Originally posted by Mesirus
Warcraft tides of darkness, started off my gaming, played all the games know all the backgrounds.

Warcraft story.... i couldn't write it all down, theres 8 games, a movie coming out soon, 8 books.....

You have read all books and played all games?

Mesirus
Icejaw, kamikz, if you don't have anything interesting to say, then don't post, its really that simple smile

Originally posted by Light Warrior
You have read all books and played all games?

Nope, lets see now:
Warcraft: Orcs & Humans - played
Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness - played
Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal - played
Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition - played, but there not story in it
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos - played
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne - played
Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans (Adventure game, cancelled) - was waiting for it, gutting when it was canceled
World of Warcraft (MMORPG) - played and complete just to see whats was going on and such, as a game, its more addictive than fun

Only book i read was Day of the Dragon, as for the others, just read through plot lines and such

kamikz
It was not ment to the thread, more to light warrior! stick out tongue

Okay I'll go..... (zomg Trolling)

Mesirus
Originally posted by kamikz
It was not ment to the thread, more to light warrior! stick out tongue

Okay I'll go..... (zomg Trolling)

Okay, i don't get it but, sorry for being... hostile...

kamikz
Lol! You weren't, I was trolling! stick out tongue

Mesirus
Originally posted by kamikz
Lol! You weren't, I was trolling! stick out tongue Oh, okay, fair enough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.