Wolverine vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican
blowup

Darth Subjekt
dessel would win...i mean planet...

The Planet
Look Subject, I could easily just accuse you of being a sock of JollyJim, so please, be quiet.

Darth Subjekt
not hardly...i didnt come around right as he got banned. But nice try though, thanks for playing.

matter of fact, i was here a year before he was. nice logic though.

The Planet
And you could have decided to make another account a year later. The fact is, you're both pro Vader, you're both dumb asses, and you are both fanboys.

Darth Subjekt
LOL....fanboy? hardly my inner shoe garment friend. You're the absolute biggest dumbass to ever grace these boards. In any of your incarnations. You argue with logic and direct quotes, you make idiotic claims and statements that hold no weight whatsoever, and you're hated by everyone for good reason. So your opinion of me, means less to me than you mean to everyone here.

Advent
Originally posted by The Planet
Look Subject, I could easily just accuse you of being a sock of JollyJim, so please, be quiet.

Obviously you could accuse him of such, the accusation in question, however, wouldn't be justified. Nothing points to jollyjim being Subjekt. Their grammar, overall attitude, and it's quite frankly obvious aside from those things. You supposedly being Nebairs, though, is a different story. Same setup, joined after previous sock was banned, same, exact attitude, debating style, grammar, and an obvious grudge. In addition, knowing quite a number of things before your time (albeit, this isn't definite indication of being a sock of said member, but further propels the thought). There's probably more, but these are just off the top of the dome reasons.

And calling jollyjim a "dumbass" and a "fanboy"? Please. I also don't see any strong fanboyism stemming from either Subjekt nor jim. Although, I don't really look into the case, but I'd vouch for both on not being complete idiots or socks of each other (they def. aren't).

Edit:

And you seem to have a liked disposition to Kas'im, too. As you might put it, "pro Kas'im".

As for the thread, Wolverine utterly tears Maul's shit to pieces. Even worse than Kenobi did.

Blaxican
Word.

General Kenobl
Before the thread gets banned, I would say if Maul can manage to stick a lightsaber through Wolverine and do some Force shLT, then he might win. Otherwise, he may get torn apart.

Blaxican
Wolverines bones are made otu of Cortosis

no expression

Generic Hero
Wolverine tries to "do what he does best" and Maul cuts his motherf*cking jaw off.

In a well-written encounter.

Darth_Frost
lol.... wolvie wins... although Maul gives up a good fight...

Blaxican
Originally posted by Generic Hero
Wolverine tries to "do what he does best" and Maul cuts his motherf*cking jaw off.

In a well-written encounter.

Wolverine regrows his jaw.

no expression

Darth Subjekt
no. He doesn't regenerate limbs, he heals quickly. Big difference. And his bones are normal bones laced with adamantium, a virtually indestructible metal. A lightsaber could pierce it, but with out decapitating Wolverine, he would just heal and pwn Maul. I cant really see Maul winning.

Generic Hero
Wolverine was once written so that he regrew all of his skin and some of his other organs in seconds.

But hell, one time events. It shouldn't happen again.

It's like bringing up the time Wolverine beat Lobo and Storm beat Wonder Woman. Attrocious writing.

Darth Subjekt
thats because tissue regenerate and grows when it heals, bones do not. If skin didn't regrow, then everytime we skinned our knees as kids, or got a cut, it would never heal. So that part is fine, but to grow a jaw or any other limb, is wrong and wouldn't be within Wolve's abilities.

kamhal
Maul isn't much faster then wolverine? Because in my opinion in a matter of second maul would cut wolverine's head with his lightsaber and them the game is over...

Darth Subjekt
how can you figure that Maul is that much faster than Wolverine? Like Wolverine can't duck...You make it sound like he has no chance at all.

Blaxican
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
no. He doesn't regenerate limbs, he heals quickly. Big difference. And his bones are normal bones laced with adamantium, a virtually indestructible metal. A lightsaber could pierce it, but with out decapitating Wolverine, he would just heal and pwn Maul. I cant really see Maul winning.

Wolverines walked away from being hit with a nuke. I just hope you realize that.

zephiel7
Wolverine KICKS the LIVING SHIT out of Maul.

He then smiles and lights a cigar.

Captain REX
Teh Planet r bashinG!!1 And your argument that you could accuse anyone of being a sock is nonsensical. You being a sock is a hell of a lot more obvious because you appeared right after Dessel was banned, and do all the same things. Not to mention the Darth Sidious Respect Thread. The boys at EoD will rofl about that one. Oh wait, I caught you there, so you don't post about it any more! Teehee.

*sigh* Blax Blax Blax.

Maul and Wolverine fight, but are suddenly stomped on. By God. Or R2. Take your pick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.