MEGA BATTLE: Kefka vs Sargeras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mesirus
God form FF6 among the hardest bosses to beat (apparently) all powers

Kefka was the first volunteer for an experimental Magitek infusion, under the supervision of Cid. The process was still flawed, and although Kefka gained the ability to wield magic, it shattered his sanity, making him brutally misanthropic and nihilistic. Imbued with the power of the statues (as well as countless Magicite taken from espers he murdered), Kefka taps into unfathomable energy and wields godlike power. He uses the Statues to forge a massive tower of random debris to serve as his headquarters, as well as to smite millions of people who refuse to worship him.

Attacks known to me:
Havoc Wing
Revenger
Hyper Drive
Goner
Train
Fallen One
Fire 3
Ice 3
Bolt 3
Ultima

vs

The leader of the burning legion, devourour of worlds, Sargeras
Full power

Sargeras, a bronze-skinned Vanir Titan, used to be the champion of the Pantheon. Once he was sent to deal with several demonic races. He managed to defeat them and imprison them. But due to the corruption of these demons, he went insane. He released the demons from their prisons, who were quick to ally with the Dark Titan, bowing before his vast power. Sargeras began invading worlds, becoming the leader and creator of the Burning Legion. His mortal avatar appeared before and was killed by the Guardian Aegwynn, but not before possessing her son Medivh. His spirit lay dormant within the young man for many years, corrupting him with subtle manipulations that culminated in the opening of the Dark Portal which brought the Orcs into Azeroth

Attacks known to me, not a list as such, he can command any element and forge it into a goldy powerful attack, he is a being if immense pyshical strength. If you have seen any video of a demon of the burning legion, multiply the power of it by 1000 and that more like it

ESB -1138
Dang...good battle. Umm, Kefka? No wait Sargeras. I'll get back to you on this.

TricksterPriest
Nice fight. But this is kinda rigged. We know nothing of Sargeras outside the background story in the booklet and a few comments in-game. Everything we've heard about this guy points to him being some kind of higher level evil. Kefka seems pretty outclassed. Sargeras is a titan, supposedly the strongest one, he's older than most of the Warcraft universe, including the dragons and old gods. Also, the only feats we have are his beating the Dreadlords and eredar easily, later freeing them and forming the burning legion, and finally recruiting Kiljaeden and Archimonde (or Archie as some WC3 players call him) as his generals.

Mesirus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nice fight. But this is kinda rigged. We know nothing of Sargeras outside the background story in the booklet and a few comments in-game. Everything we've heard about this guy points to him being some kind of higher level evil. Kefka seems pretty outclassed. Sargeras is a titan, supposedly the strongest one, he's older than most of the Warcraft universe, including the dragons and old gods. Also, the only feats we have are his beating the Dreadlords and eredar easily, later freeing them and forming the burning legion, and finally recruiting Kiljaeden and Archimonde (or Archie as some WC3 players call him) as his generals.

Well we get a rough idea of what kinda of titan he was:

Sargeras, the Bronze Titan and champion of the Pantheon, was a greatly honorable warrior of his kind

The Titans began work on numerous planets, preparing them for habitation

Wretched demonic beings from another dimension, the Twisting Nether, appeared and started to undo their work

To prevent such travesties, the Titan high council Pantheon elected its greatest warrior, Sargeras, to deal with the demonic peril

Sargeras fought the demons for centuries. finally he is able to cage the demon races

Became corrupted, and insane

Freed races, they flocked to serve him

Built most fearsome army the universe had ever seen

Began to conquor wolrds

-10,000: 10,000 years before the game Orcs and humans, they assualt WoW, beaten by Night Elves, who reailsed they expolited the reckless use of powerful magic

-45: 45 years before the game Orcs and Humans, Humans this time are to blame ofreckless ues of magic, which allows the leagion to return. Aegwynn, the Guardian defeats Sargeras, whos malevolent spirit bonds with her unborn child

-37: Aegwynn gives birht to medivh, the last guardian

-1: Medivh is driven mad by the spirit of Sargeras and opens the dark portal, contacts Gul'Dan, makes a deal, in exchange for the destruction of Azeroth, he tells Gul'Dan the location of the tomb of Sargaras, both at pawns to the legion

0: Lord lother kills Medivh. Now he's where i lose track of him, all i know is that he is currently in the twisting nether, just a spirit with no body, and i am told he (in power) is more powerful than he has ever been.

TricksterPriest
And all that doesn't convince you this is mismatch? What the f**k? This guy's body was destroyed and he's still not dead. That's alot scarier in terms of power than anything Kefka has done.

Mesirus
Oh, well if his body gets destroyed he can't fight, so that counts as a win for Kefka. If not, no one could ever kill Sargeras...erm

When i made think thread it was intended to be to like KO or, body death........ or even if one says mercy happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.