Digi, why did you close Batman vs. Thor???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
confused confused confused sad sad confused

Entity
Yes please did I not understand something???

I am sorry if i did!

batdude123
Originally posted by masterbruce
confused confused confused sad sad confused

Because it was a spite thread.

Entity
I wasn't aware of this being any kind of rule violation

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123

Why? Couldn't he just get a motherbox? stick out tongue

Evangel94
It was an unfair match up. Also, you didn't provide any circumstances in which Batman could take advantage of to compete against Thor.

In other words,
Your thread was too one-sided and boring.

Entity

How was it spite?????????????????????
Batman takes on all kinds of uber powerful beings ALL the time!

masterbruce

I didn't see it as being a spite thread. Batman has faced Superman and other metahumans and came out victorious.

While the OP didnt state prep time, he didn't say there was NO prep time either

batdude123
Originally posted by Entity
I wasn't aware of this being any kind of rule violation

"No Spite Threads

Now, a spite thread is usually considered as a thread opened to intentionally be one-sided (because the poster may not like that character, or opened to goad another person into responding, etc.). Moderators will decide if or if not a thread was made out of spite. Spite threads are NOT tolerated and will be closed, and the poster warned (or more severe consequences will be taken if that poster's been warned multiple times).)"

batdude123
How was it spite?????????????????????
Batman takes on all kinds of uber powerful beings ALL the time!

Right. It's clear you didn't intend on that being a spite thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"How would the worlds greatest detective and greatest athlete fair against the god of thunder and son of Odin?

Kryptonite ain't got squat on Thor!!! LOL evil face"

batdude123
I didn't see it as being a spite thread. Batman has faced Superman and other metahumans and came out victorious.

While the OP didnt state prep time, he didn't say there was NO prep time either

Stop talking.

Entity
IT WASN'T SPITE!

I actually prefer Batman to Thor and thought the debate would be a nice alternative to the Superman vs Batman fights since Thor doesn't have a kryptonite and Batman would really have to use his head more.

masterbruce
Stop talking.

You are a disgrace to the Batman legacy. Change your moniker immediately.

batdude123
IT WASN'T SPITE!

I actually prefer Batman to Thor and thought the debate would be a nice alternative to the Superman vs Batman fights since Thor doesn't have a kryptonite and Batman would really have to use his head more.

I can't believe you're actually trying to justify that thread.

You didn't even give Batman time to prepare.

Entity
Right. It's clear you didn't intend on that being a spite thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"How would the worlds greatest detective and greatest athlete fair against the god of thunder and son of Odin?

Kryptonite ain't got squat on Thor!!! LOL evil face"

I just meant this would be a much better debat than the constint Batman/Superman ones I always see. Because they always have the same conclusion.....Kryptonite!

batdude123
You are a disgrace to the Batman legacy. Change your moniker immediately.

Why? 'Cause I don't think Batman can take on the god of thunder without massive prep time? roll eyes (sarcastic)

This coming from the idiot who thinks Flash can whoop a full-powered Galactus...

Entity
I am not a Thor fanboy nor do I hate Batman. If that is what I think. In fact I am not really fond of Thor personally, not that I dislike him just never really got into the character myself and as for Batman he is actually one of the VERY VERY FEW DC characters I like.

So sorry if you misunderstood my intent but I promise it wasn't spite.

batdude123
I am not a Thor fanboy nor do I hate Batman. If that is what I think. In fact I am not really fond of Thor personally, not that I dislike him just never really got into the character myself and as for Batman he is actually one of the VERY VERY FEW DC characters I like.

So sorry if you misunderstood my intent but I promise it wasn't spite.

If it wasn't spite, it was an ignorance thread.

masterbruce
Why? 'Cause I don't think Batman can take on the god of thunder without massive prep time? roll eyes (sarcastic)

This coming from the idiot who thinks Flash can whoop a full-powered Galactus...

So, majority doesn't mean right. I think both Flash and Magneto at fullpotential can beat Galactus.

Soujaboy
So, majority doesn't mean right. I think both Flash and Magneto at fullpotential can beat Galactus.

You are a misguided soul. It must have pained your mother...

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soujaboy
You are a misguided soul. It must have pained your mother...

you're the biggest Thor fanboy ever, your opinions are so biased they're not even funny

Soujaboy
you're the biggest Thor fanboy ever, your opinions are so biased they're not even funny

You poor misguided soul...

I have a game we can play. You post anything fanboyish I've said, and then I'll post something fanboyish you've said, and we'll allow the posters here vote on who's the fanboy.

Do you wanna play? big grin

juggernaut66666
Yeah there is no way that Thor can beat Batman.

masterbruce
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah there is no way that Thor can beat Batman.

that's not what I'm saying. If Batman relied only on his physical abilities, then he could not beat anybody...he would lose to even sabretooth or kraven.

But Batman doesn't lose, in fact Superman respects him more than anyone else. Given the proper prep, Batman can even the odds quite a bit.

Faceman
confused confused confused sad sad confused For the same reasons in which he'll close this one...

Soujaboy
that's not what I'm saying. If Batman relied only on his physical abilities, then he could not beat anybody...he would lose to even sabretooth or kraven.

But Batman doesn't lose, in fact Superman respects him more than anyone else. Given the proper prep, Batman can even the odds quite a bit.

So you wanna play that game or not? eek!

Badabing
Just ignore them Batdude. If people can't figure out that Batman taking on Superman is different than Batman taking on Thor then there's nothing more to say except that Batman has files on every JLA member and their weaknesses.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Badabing
Just ignore them Batdude. If people can't figure out that Batman taking on Superman is different than Batman taking on Thor then there's nothing more to say except that Batman has files on every JLA member and their weaknesses.

exactly. If batman can find a weakness on every JLA member, what's to say he won't discover Thor's weakness?

Baldey
He did it because its a dumb thread like your a dumbass. Now shut up Karate Kid. Your not Bruce Lee at night so don't try to be.

masterbruce
So you wanna play that game or not? eek!

No, I don't want to play any games with you. Sorry. stick out tongue

masterbruce
Originally posted by Baldey
He did it because its a dumb thread like your a dumbass. Now shut up Karate Kid. Your not Bruce Lee at night so don't try to be.

at least you're mature and rational enough not to resort to low level name calling!

Soujaboy
No, I don't want to play any games with you. Sorry. stick out tongue

I didn't think you would, considering every one believes you to be a fanboy. big grin

Baldey
I am just not in the mood to waste brain cells on someone thinks its normal to fight crime at night. You are one messed up shit if you think thats normal. Your not a great fighter or anything like that so don't presume to be.

masterbruce
I didn't think you would, considering every one believes you to be a fanboy. big grin

and I'm a fanboy of who, exactly?

Scoobless
I think both Flash and Magneto at fullpotential can beat Galactus.

no expression

smile

eek!

laughing

hysterical

Badabing
exactly. If batman can find a weakness on every JLA member, what's to say he won't discover Thor's weakness?
Batman already has files and safegaurds in place for the JLA members. No prep was given to Bats from the thread starter. Batman would have nothing on tap to ward off Thor.

masterbruce
I am just not in the mood to waste brain cells on someone thinks its normal to fight crime at night. You are one messed up shit if you think thats normal. Your not a great fighter or anything like that so don't presume to be.

what does that have to do with this thread? I did not even mention it, why did you bring it up?

Stay on topic or don't post mad

masterbruce
Batman already has files and safegaurds in place for the JLA members. No prep was given to Bats from the thread starter. Batman would have nothing on tap to ward off Thor.

well without prep, batman obviously loses 10/10. THe OP didn't state there was NO prep, so I assumed he might've left it out. whatever

Soujaboy
and I'm a fanboy of who, exactly?

I guess you've never looked over the stupid shit you wrote about Flash. stick out tongue

Entity

Sorry I was think with the common knowledge of their opponites type.
So lets say Batman has 1 year to fight in the Avengers and get to know them all.

Hows that?

Badabing
well without prep, batman obviously loses 10/10. THe OP didn't state there was NO prep, so I assumed he might've left it out. whatever
Okay, this is the rule regarding prep if nothing is specified by the thread starter.

Prep time

Neither side receives any notable prep time before the starting bell. Neither side may take any offensive or defensive actions before the starting bell. Planning is allowed and powers that are automatic or 'always on' can be up, but actions such as setting up forcefields, taking flight, or consciously activating powers is not. For example, Batman cannot shove together an 'anti-Avengers ray' before the fight.

Baldey
what does that have to do with this thread? I did not even mention it, why did you bring it up?

Stay on topic or don't post mad But you can't asume it has to b stated fool.

I wont stay on topic when there is no point to this stupid thrread. Now Bruce lee stop crappy posting.

I am not in a good mood if you can tell. And I am taking it out on the stupidst guy I saw first.

As my friend said. He is either messed up in the head or really young. I choose both.

Entity
Who would win this fight if Bruce had been in the 616 universe and a member of the Avengers for 1 year???

DDurand
I maybe silly, but i don't think a fight between Thor and Batman is really one-sided. Batman has advantages :

Batman is intelligent, Thor is... not stupid but... you see...

Batman has a high agility. More than Thor.

Batman don't explain his trick to the ennemy !

Thor often play sitting duck when he go for the big attack.

Yes, Thor is more powerfull, but Batman can win. By traps, poisons, sound attacks, etc.

Baldey
Um no. Thor is powerful. Batman is smart. Batman uses his brainsthen without a thought lightning strikes him.

Yay for brains.

Tshern
Originally posted by DDurand
I maybe silly, but i don't think a fight between Thor and Batman is really one-sided. Batman has advantages :

Batman has a high agility. More than Thor.

Batman don't explain his trick to the ennemy !

Thor often play sitting duck when he go for the big attack.

Yes, Thor is more powerfull, but Batman can win. By traps, poisons, sound attacks, etc.
He uses poisons to which Thor is immune? He uses sound attacks that do not drop Thor? He uses traps that do not hyrt Thor? And all this while being dead because Thor smited him before he could react? That is damn impressive, I dare say.

Bentley
Batman cant dodge a Mjolmir thrown at light speed. He just cant.

Brutacus
But you can't asume it has to b stated fool.

I wont stay on topic when there is no point to this stupid thrread. Now Bruce lee stop crappy posting.

I am not in a good mood if you can tell. And I am taking it out on the stupidst guy I saw first.

As my friend said. He is either messed up in the head or really young. I choose both.

Iff you think he's messed up in the head why even bother to post????

Baldey
What is the point in not posting ???

I have been here for a week and he has done nothing but annoy me.

Jyppe
guys, let me settle this once and for all

Hulk >>>>> Onslaught >>>>>>> Juggernaut

big grin

Brutacus
What is the point in not posting ???

I have been here for a week and he has done nothing but annoy me.

Hmm you just been here for a week, and yet you are allready annoyed, I wish you good luck in the future my friend you need it on this forum lol.

Baldey
Originally posted by Jyppe
big grin You understand then I take it. laughing out loud

No I am annoyed by him. He said he was gonna leave if it carries on. I hope he leaves very soon.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DDurand

I don't get why people seem to think Thor is a dumb-ass ... the guy is a fully qualified surgeon.

He could call him self Doctor Thor if he wanted.

Might make an interesting read.

Q - What is the difference between God and a surgeon

A - God doesn't think he is a surgeon.

Well, he does now ... iiiiit's,

Dr Thor -GP!!!!

Patient: Doctor, me leg keeps talkin' to me.

Dr Thor: Do not be ridiculous mortal!

Patient's leg: Lend us a fiver!

Patient: Told ya.

Patient's leg: Giz a tenner!

Dr Thor: Verily, tis a strange and puzzling condition indeed!

Patient's leg: hey doc, can you spare 20 quid?

Dr Thor: Ah ... I have surmised the cause of thine ailment .... thy leg is broke!

laughing out loud

Ah ... the corny ones are still the best.

stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't get why people seem to think Thor is a dumb-ass ... the guy is a fully qualified surgeon.

Dr Thor -GP!!!!

Dr Thor: Ah ... I have surmised the cause of thine ailment .... thy leg is broke!

laughing out loud

stick out tongue

One more lame joke, and I shall have you beheaded. mad

wink.

ExtraMision5555
restores 1500 HP over 3 minutes. Must remain sitting.

inamilist
Originally posted by Scoobless

Dr Thor -GP!!!!

laughing out loud

stick out tongue

lol

that was gold sir

Newjak
This thread is awesome
Batman with Prep vs Thor
who would win

Howard_Jones
Wasn't there a funny comic about Batman having oodles of prep and Superman pushing him into the sun?

Soljer
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Wasn't there a funny comic about Batman having oodles of prep and Superman pushing him into the sun?

There was also one where Batman beat down Superman with a kryptonite toilet plunger, laughing .

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soljer
There was also one where Batman beat down Superman with a kryptonite toilet plunger, laughing .

Oh wow.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Newjak
This thread is awesome
Batman with Prep vs Thor
who would win

Reminds me of an old thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=325625&highlight=thor+luthor+forumid%3A77

smile

Newjak
Kool Scoobs it's nice to see you can make threads that are good

Scoobless
Lier.

stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Evangel94
It was an unfair match up. Also, you didn't provide any circumstances in which Batman could take advantage of to compete against Thor.

In other words,
Your thread was too one-sided and boring.

thumb up

A little prep doesn't mean jack unless there's an actual chance of him having an avenue of victory. Most of the people he beats are from plot devices anyway (kryptonite anyone?). Besides, spite threads get closed all the time.

Also, if you have a problem with a closed thread, PM me. Calling me out in the forum (and wasting yet another thread) is kinda childish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.