The name game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Zedster
I type a letter, the 30 people who up with the most names beginning with that letter move onto the next letter. On the 2nd letter 29 people GET through, 3rd letter 28 people get through, 4th letter 27 people GET through etc.

Once we get down to the last 4 people, they call eachother as many silly names as possible, the person who came up with the most silly names eg donkeymueleggfaceeater, win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rules:
1. Copying names is allowed only 30 times.
2. INSULT IF YOU WANT BUT STILL COME UP WITH THE NAMES
3. Try not to get to far off the subject.

Lets start with....Q

Thorinn
Q-ball x30. 31

Strangelove
You fail no expression

Bardock42
Quasimodo
Quinzel
Quan
Quert
Quamo
Quell
Quorz
Quilatter
Quequ

I can go on, if you want me to.

KILLA420
Originally posted by Darth Zedster
I type a letter, the 30 people who up with the most names beginning with that letter move onto the next letter. On the 2nd letter 29 people GET through, 3rd letter 28 people get through, 4th letter 27 people GET through etc.

Once we get down to the last 4 people, they call eachother as many silly names as possible, the person who came up with the most silly names eg donkeymueleggfaceeater, win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rules:

Lets start with....Q
Originally posted by Strangelove
You fail no expression
damn right

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn
Q-ball x30.1. 31

Röland
Originally posted by Darth Zedster

Rules:

Lets start with....Q

No, this game sucks. doped

Mišt
Originally posted by Bardock42
Quasimodo
Quinzel
Quan
Quert
Quamo
Quell
Quorz
Quilatter
Quequ

I can go on, if you want me to.

I forfeit, you win, thread closed 13

KILLA420

Darth Zedster
Bardock42 is in the lead, the rest of you suck.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Thorinn
Q-ball x30. 31

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.