moments/lines you'd put in movie 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
i know we've had a thread like this before but it's dead and gone, so with the spoilers we know, what sorts of things are you guys looking for in film 3?

here's my list.

1. i want a moment where Elizabeth and Jack share a really intense hug in a really intense moment-- preferably when one or the other of them is about to die (of course they won't, but the moment looks that way) and the other rushes over and catches them and holds them while intense music plays.

2. I would LOVE to see Will get into an argument with Beckett in which he tries to be like Jack, by using Jack's logic. that would be super funny.

3. I want to see Elizabeth crush on Norrington, even if only for a minute. Like just a moment where she goes, crap, why did I ever pass this guy up?

4. A Liz/Will swordfight. Over who gets to Captain the Pearl.

5. Elizabeth risk her life for Jack... perhaps Jack is fighting Davy Jones or something and Elizabeth steps in. Something intense like that where Elizabeth finally proves to Jack how much she values him.

6. Gibbs try to kill Elizabeth when he finds out Elizabeth killed Jack. hee hee. that would be comical.

sparrobethroxmy
lol ill give it a try

jack and liz have a really romantic moment! they are arguing and yelling at eachother for stupid reasons then all of a sudden they throw themselfs at each other and start kising each other like the kiss of a lifetime only better then it darkens out and you get a hint to where they were heading.

liz swrodfighting with Will only to save Jack

Gibbs sailing away on a ship with two whores

Beckette running away from the cannibals at the cannbal island with them at his heal and then they catch him

Will reunites with his fatehr again and sails away with him on the flying dutchman allowing elizabeth to be with Jack

Norrington is under the command of Captain Jack Sparrow again

Barbossa turning good lol

Jack and liz sailing into the horizon with elizabeth in Jacks arms and they go and sail wherever they want to go like they both agreed when they were marooned on the island.

that is how i dream AWE is going to turn out!! lol hoped you like it
SPARABETH FOR EVER!!!!! and EVER and EVER!!!! love

mss_mira
1. i would love so see liz be a total ***** to will for saying or doing something that wouldnt be benefital to jack.

2. i would love to see jack and will race to save liz's life first and see jack win

3. another passionate kiss between jack and liz

evilm0nki3
I would like some nice moments between Jack and Liz. Hold the cheese, please.

Perhaps Jack comforting Liz for some reason.

sparrobethroxmy
ooh i love yours lol good one

Jack gets liz's heart

Jack tell liz his real feelings towards her

Will be a gentlemen and free liz

katelovespirate
i loved the one about Beckett and the cannibals!

here's a few more.

- Gibbs and Jack getting so stone drunk that Elizabeth has to take over the Pearl to get wherever they were going.

- Liz getting so stone drunk she accidentally calls Will "Jack"...

- Elizabeth and Tia getting into a catfight for some reason

- Elizabeth being branded a "pirate".

- Elizabeth killing Beckett in revenge, preferably with the poker used to get the donkey moving in movie 1.

- Jack in a Jedi-cloak. lol. i can dream

- Will getting marooned on the island, and actually making a raft out of sea-turtles.

- Will and Elizabeth both wearing eyeliner

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by katelovespirate

- Liz getting so stone drunk she accidentally calls Will "Jack"...

- Jack in a Jedi-cloak. lol. i can dream

- Will getting marooned on the island, and actually making a raft out of sea-turtles.

- Will and Elizabeth both wearing eyeliner

i luv em....maybe will only wearing eyeline to b like jack, and the jedi cloak.....hmmmm... lol

sparrobethroxmy
haha i loved it!!! one can never dream too much

tia make a potion which shows what your heart truly wants and it shows Jacks with elizabeth kissing him, it shows elzaebth with her kissing Jack and it shows Wills with him kissing norrington

Elizabeth tricking will to get something for Jack

jack tying will to the mast saying "im not sorry it's the only way dont you see you were too much in the way of Elizabeth and i sleeping together so you got to know what i mean savvy?" Will looks at him and smiles "pirates!" and Jack regards him "eunichs!" and waves his hand and leaves on the long boat with elizabeth alone

Norrington be branded a pirate too

willofthewisp
Yeah, Liz being branded a pirate sounds really cool.

I want to see her and Jack swordfight. I think that would just be awesome.

I want to see Will with a knife in his mouth climb up the rigging of a ship and cut someone's Achilles Tendon. No one will ever think he's a wimp again.

I want more sea creatures than the kraken. It would be really cool to see some mermaids.

I want to see Jack wrestle an electric eel.

I want to see Jack take his bandana off and wear his hair down just to see how long it is.

Beckett to pull a sword on somebody only to have it easily knocked out of his grasp.

Gibbs to kill someone. He's a tough guy and yet I don't think we've even seen him shoot a gun.

sparrobethroxmy
gibbs killing somebody sounds cool

liz being called elizabeth sparrow

Will call jack a good man

beckette fight elizabeth and elizabeth cheats and tosses his sword away from his hands and traps him and then kills him

tia dalma helps jack and elizabeth show their true feelings towards each other

jack half naked

willofthewisp
Only when Liz cheats and beats Beckett, before he dies he should say, "You cheated!" and she should say, "Pirate!"

sparrobethroxmy
perfect lol i can actually see that happening

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Only when Liz cheats and beats Beckett, before he dies he should say, "You cheated!" and she should say, "Pirate!"

ooooo... good one! smile

speaking of climbing up rigging with a knife in your mouth, i reckon Elizabeth should do that too. very Errol Flynn.

I want everyone to sing some more. smile

Mermaids definately sound cool. we need some of those.

the men all having a three-way swordfight (or 6 way, if you add in the villians) on a ship that is sinking due to Elizabeth accidentally running it into a reef.

sparrobethroxmy
ooh suspense increases

will pulls out his sword at jack for telling the truth of his feelings for liz and they fight and liz throws herself out into the ocean to stop them form killing each other

sailorleo
well we all know what my lines would be..*cheesy grin*

Mistypirate
Originally posted by sailorleo
well we all know what my lines would be..*cheesy grin*

Sailor: Oh Norrie dear would you like to ball room dance with me. *sights* big grin

-savvychick-
these are awesomebig grin

i want to see jack get hurt, like, maybe a someone cutting his side in a swordfight, and then liz taking him below deck alone, trying not to cry. She has to remove his shirt for him, and then take care of his wound.

That way we get a hot j/l moment, and half-naked jack all in onesmilelol

a-k-a-amber
i want a scene like you said but i want it to be Lizzie and Jack fighting and SHE hurts him then realizes what she's done and takes him and bandages him up

katelovespirate
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
i want a scene like you said but i want it to be Lizzie and Jack fighting and SHE hurts him then realizes what she's done and takes him and bandages him up

both of you... good thinking! that would be BRILLIANT!!!! smile i love it.

a-k-a-amber
both of you... good thinking! that would be BRILLIANT!!!! smile i love it. thank you big grin

Mistypirate
Originally posted by -savvychick-
these are awesomebig grin

i want to see jack get hurt, like, maybe a someone cutting his side in a swordfight, and then liz taking him below deck alone, trying not to cry. She has to remove his shirt for him, and then take care of his wound.

That way we get a hot j/l moment, and half-naked jack all in onesmilelol

OMG I was thinking the same. I hope and Pray for a scene like this.
Everything that you guys have posted seemed really good and believable. Everything sounds awesome. Well except seeing Jack in a Jedi-cloak laughing and uhh jack half naked I would go see AWE a million times. And Jack wrestling an electric eel. LOL I don't want him to be fried chicken. big grin

willofthewisp
Well, nothing would happen to him because he's Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy? I think the facial expressions during that fight would be priceless alone.

Jack in a Jedi-cloak? I love that!

Pirate: Let me see your identification
Jack (waves his hand): You don't need to see any identification
Pirate: We don't need to see his identification
Jack: He can go about his business
Pirate: You may go about your business.
Jack: Move along
Pirate: Move along.
Will: How did you do that?
Jack: The Force can have a lot of sway over the weak-minded. Now, bring me some rum
Will: Are you trying that on me?
Jack: Uh....
Will: (waves his hand) Bring me a taco
Jack: Now you're just being stupid.

a-k-a-amber
LMAO

evilm0nki3
lol!

i think seeing jack get hurt woulod be interesting

mmoviejunkie
lol-willofthewisp
that was hilarious!!

katelovespirate
Well, nothing would happen to him because he's Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy? I think the facial expressions during that fight would be priceless alone.

Jack in a Jedi-cloak? I love that!

Pirate: Let me see your identification
Jack (waves his hand): You don't need to see any identification
Pirate: We don't need to see his identification
Jack: He can go about his business
Pirate: You may go about your business.
Jack: Move along
Pirate: Move along.
Will: How did you do that?
Jack: The Force can have a lot of sway over the weak-minded. Now, bring me some rum
Will: Are you trying that on me?
Jack: Uh....
Will: (waves his hand) Bring me a taco
Jack: Now you're just being stupid.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud

willofthewisp
Hee hee, Jack and Barbossa sword fighting.

Jack: You cannot win, Barbossa. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
Barbossa: Your powers are weak, old man.
Jack: Old man? (cuts him down)
Barbossa: Ow! I didn't mean it! I didn't mean it!
Jack: Say uncle!
Will (coming): The script says for me to see your death and be shocked over it.
Jack: Not when Captain Jack Sparrow is called old.

ToddianGirl
I would like Lizzie to say some of Jack's sayings or act like him in scene. For example the scene where Lizzie puts the knife to that asian pirates I would love for to say: "Take me to Sao Feng now so I can get the charts to save Captain Jack Sparrow Savvy?" something along the lines of that.

katelovespirate
Hee hee, Jack and Barbossa sword fighting.

Jack: You cannot win, Barbossa. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
Barbossa: Your powers are weak, old man.
Jack: Old man? (cuts him down)
Barbossa: Ow! I didn't mean it! I didn't mean it!
Jack: Say uncle!
Will (coming): The script says for me to see your death and be shocked over it.
Jack: Not when Captain Jack Sparrow is called old.

I really think you ought to continue these. sooooo hilarious. laughing out loud

SarahB
I really think you ought to continue these. sooooo hilarious. -- kateslovespirates

yh!!big grin

willofthewisp
lol, I can try.
The Wisdom of Jack Kenobi

(Liz is on the deck of the Pearl practicing sword fighting. Jack is watching)
Gibbs: Well, I got us away from those damn navymen.
(no one is paying attention to him)
Gibbs: Don't everyone thank me at once.
Jack: That was pretty good. Now this time, let go your conscious self and act on instinct. (puts blindfold on her)
Liz: But with the blast shield down I can't even see! How am I supposed to fight?
Jack: Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them.
(Liz sword fights and chops a fly in half)
Gibbs: I call it luck.
Jack: In my experience, there's no such thing as luck.
Gibbs: Look, good against flies is one thing. Good against a living? That's something else. Looks like we're coming up on Tortuga.
Liz: I could see it! It was like it was right in front of me. (puts the blindfold on and starts making out with Jack. Things are getting really hot and she grabs his crotch)
Jack: Congratulations. You've taken your first step into a larger world.

I will never watch this Star Wars scene the same way again. The lines out of context just sound so...seductive.

katelovespirate
lol, I can try.
The Wisdom of Jack Kenobi

(Liz is on the deck of the Pearl practicing sword fighting. Jack is watching)
Gibbs: Well, I got us away from those damn navymen.
(no one is paying attention to him)
Gibbs: Don't everyone thank me at once.
Jack: That was pretty good. Now this time, let go your conscious self and act on instinct. (puts blindfold on her)
Liz: But with the blast shield down I can't even see! How am I supposed to fight?
Jack: Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them.
(Liz sword fights and chops a fly in half)
Gibbs: I call it luck.
Jack: In my experience, there's no such thing as luck.
Gibbs: Look, good against flies is one thing. Good against a living? That's something else. Looks like we're coming up on Tortuga.
Liz: I could see it! It was like it was right in front of me. (puts the blindfold on and starts making out with Jack. Things are getting really hot and she grabs his crotch)
Jack: Congratulations. You've taken your first step into a larger world.

I will never watch this Star Wars scene the same way again. The lines out of context just sound so...seductive.

Oh my gosh, my upcoming star wars marathon is looking more exciting than ever. you are wayyyyyy too funny. the last line was just... HILARIOUS. seriously. "first step into a larger world..." LOL... laughing out loud

Mistypirate
WOW, I would go and watch AWE a million times if this happens. laughing

willofthewisp
Yet those are almost exactly lines from the first movie. Sexual, aren't they? Just put a woman in Luke's spot and bam, Obi-Wan's pretty horny.

Will: No, my father never fought in the Clone Wars. He was a navigator on a spice freighter.
Jack: That's what your uncle told you. He didn't hold with your uncle's ideas, thought he should have stayed here and not gotten involved.
Will: I wish I'd known him.
Jack: He was the best star-pilot in the
galaxy, and a cunning warrior. I
understand you've become quite a
good pilot yourself. And he was a
good friend. Which reminds me...

(Jack gets out a clam shell)

Jack: I have something here for you. Your
father wanted you to have this when
you were old enough, but your mother knew you were allergice to sea food. Bit of ironic he turned into one, eh? Your father's head. This will be the weapon of the new pirate. Not as clumsy or as random as a sword.

(Will starts throwing it at things)
Jack: An elegant weapon for a more civilized time. For a thousand generations the pirates pillaged this side of the Caribbean, making sure everyone lived in fear. Until the dark times. Until the EITC.

Will: How did my father die?

Jack: A young Jedi named Darth....are you an idiot? That's his head right there. How do you THINK he died? That was a weird day for the Force.

Will: The Force?

Jack: The Force is what gives a pirate his jazziness. It's an energy field he radiates from within him. It makes him able to outplay, outwit, and outlast. It also makes him sexy. (to trash can Will has brought) Now let's see what you are, little friend, and where you come from.

(almost immediately a little hologram of Liz pops out)

Will: I was...

Jack: Sh. Competent people are talking.

Liz's hologram: Captain Jack Sparrow, years ago you were with the EITC, but now I see you are a renegade pirate. I regret I am unable to present myself to you in person, but my dad is a killjoy. I have placed information vital to our next meeting in this trash can. You must see this trash can delivered back to me. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Captain Jack Sparrow, you're my only hope.

(Jack starts rummaging in the trash can. Liz has enclosed naked pictures of herself and furry handcuffs)

Will: Do I get to come with you?

Jack: I'm tired of being a mentor to you. Go play with your father's head.

willofthewisp
Will (and Luke) at his dumbest
Cast
Jack: Obi-Wan
Norrie: Han (yes, unexpected, isn't it?)
Will: Luke

Will: What's going on?
Norrie: These charts have led us correctly, except, no cannibal island.
Will: What do you mean? Where is
Norrie: Thats what I'm trying to tell you,
kid. It ain't there. It's been totally
blown away.
Will: How?
Jack: By Beckett, that son of a *****.
Norrie: Psh, pirates. The entire EITC couldn't destroy an island. There's another ship coming in.

Will: Maybe they know what happened.

Jack: Everyone told you what already happened, and it's an EITC fighter anyway.

Will: It followed us!

Jack: No. It's a short range fighter. Wrong again, supposed hero of these movies.

Norrie: There aren't any bases around here.
Where did it come from?

Will: It sure is leaving in a big hurry.
If they identify us, we're in big
trouble.

Norrie: Not if I can help it. ...jam
it's transmissions.

Jack: Yeah, it's a 17th century ship so it should be within our range in like, days. It'd be as well to let it go. It's
too far out of range.

Norrie: Not for long...

katelovespirate
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my gosh.... those were SOOOOfunny!!!!!!!!!!! i will never see star warst he same again. i wish someone would actually make these into a spoof movie.... they are soooo good!!!!

willofthewisp
Yeah, thanks, but I kind of backed myself into a corner because Obi-Wan is a much smaller role than Han Solo and we all know how we feel when Jack dies in things... oh well.

tee_pirategirl
LMAO ohhhhhhhhhh my GOOOOOOD..you should do more..I'm SO gonna see star wars tonight and I'm sooooo gonna LMAO when I do....

these are soooooo funny

willofthewisp
Found a great scene from Empire strikes back
Yoda: Liz
Luke: Will
Obi Wan(BEN): Jack

Liz: Will! You must complete the training. You suck as a pirate.

Will: I can't keep the vision out of my head. He's my dad. I've
got to help him.

Liz: You must not go!

Will: But he will die if I don't.

Jack: You don't know that. You don't know anything. I thought I told you to start making dinner.

Jack: Even Lizzie cannot see his fate.

Will: But I can help him! I feel the Force!

Jack: That was actually a fart. But you cannot control it. This is a dangerous time for you, when
you will be tempted by the dark side of the Force.

Liz: Yes, yes. To Jack you listen. The cave. Remember your failure
at the cave! You couldn't perform sexually.

Will: But I've learned so much since then. Master Liz, I promise to
return and finish what I've begun. You have my word.

Jack: It is you and your abilities the EITC wants. that is why your
dad was made to suffer. Although I don't know why they need a soprano for their opera that badly anyway...

Will: And that is why I have to go. I want to sing!

Jack: Will, I don't want to lose you to the EITC the way I lost my sock in the dryer the other day.

Will: You won't.

Liz: Stopped they must be. On this depends. Only a fully trained pirate with the Force as his ally will conquer Beckett and his Empire.
If you end your training now, if you choose the quick and easy path,
as the others did, you will become an agent of evil.

Jack: Patience.

Will: And sacrifice my dad?

Liz: If you honor that fact he's a sea creature now...yes!

Will is in great anguish. He struggles with the dilemma, a
battle raging in his mind.

Jack: If you choose to face Beckett, you will do it alone. I cannot
interfere. So I'll just stay and look after Lizzie....wink wink.

Will: I understand. (he moves to his X-wing) Artoo, fire up the
converters.

Artoo whistles a happy reply.

Jack: There he goes talking to that trash can again. Will, don't give in to hate -- that leads to the dark side. Come back and get weird with me some time.

Will nods and climbs into his ship.

Liz: Strong is Beckett. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.

Will: I will. And I'll return. I promise.

Artoo closes the cockpit. Jack and Liz stand watching as
the roar of the engines and the wind engulf them.

Liz: (sighs) Told you, I did. Reckless is he. Now matters are worse.

Jack: That boy is your last hope.

Liz (checks out Jack's groin area) No. There is another.

Jack likes where this is going.

Mistypirate
My favorite lines, LMAO laughing out loud

Turbo-charged
less sex scene at the end and more humor

willofthewisp
Would you care to give an example?

Mistypirate
Did I missed the sex scenes in DMC?

katelovespirate
oh gee, misty, i must have too. crap. lol. wink

Mistypirate
oh gee, misty, i must have too. crap. lol. wink

It must have been in the 3rd disc. dammit. oops dirty mouth. big grin

willofthewisp
Need some orbitz from giselle to get rid of that?

*jcd*gmc*
I got one--
Something like Will is with Liz, and Liz is sure she loves Jack and is trying to convince herself she is not in love with Will when Jack comes alone and Liz runs to him and they kiss passionately....

Like on Isla Cruces??.. when they just found the chest.... I'm hoping that I'm making any sense at all.

tee_pirategirl
I LOVE that idea...
OMG Willo I was LMAO..my mom is scared for my health!!!! your casting's killing me...lizzie: YODA! LOL and OMG Will/Luke's dad? my mind just kept visualising Darth Vader gone all sea creature! FAB!!!

willofthewisp
There are a bunch of similarities, although I should have just kept Jack Han Solo and not made him Obi-Wan. The whole point though, is that Obi-Wan's lines are Sooooo easy to corrupt and make sound wrong. "You taken your first step into a larger world?" It screams parody....Jack style.

PirateDiva
You what i would love to see....i would love to see a geniuine HUG between JACK and LIZ...i dont know why i just thought of that!!! I guess i just love hugs....and i would love to see Jack and Liz hug!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
You like hugs, PirateDiva? *hugs PirateDiva* lol

I would like to see like an almost near kiss with Jack and Liz.

-savvychick-
a hug would be awesomebig grin

i luv hugs too...it scares my mom when i hug people constantly tho...she just doesnt understand...loool

Chiki Mina
I love hugs smile lol

-savvychick-
*hugs mina*

hehe, hugs for allbig grin

Chiki Mina
group hugs!!! with some orbitz!

PirateDiva
Hugs both Mina and Savvy........awwwwww we goin to the premiere!

And Mina what do u mean an almost kiss between Jack and Liz.....what about just having them Kiss!!!

Do u know what an almost kiss will do to us...if by the end of the movie they dont kiss at all? we'll die....because if there is a number 4 it wont come anytime sooon and there may not even be one!!!! So a tease kiss will send this whole forum in RAGE!!!!! lol....there will be chaos!!! lol

just look what it's done to us now!!!! that jack/lizzie kiss has droven all of us crazy waiting for AWE to come!!!

SarahB
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Hugs both Mina and Savvy........awwwwww we goin to the premiere!

And Mina what do u mean an almost kiss between Jack and Liz.....what about just having them Kiss!!!

Do u know what an almost kiss will do to us...if by the end of the movie they dont kiss at all? we'll die....because if there is a number 4 it wont come anytime sooon and there may not even be one!!!! So a tease kiss will send this whole forum in RAGE!!!!! lol....there will be chaos!!! lol

just look what it's done to us now!!!! that jack/lizzie kiss has droven all of us crazy waiting for AWE to come!!!

lol yh its truebig grin cos ov tht nearly every1 on this forum wnts J/Lsmile nd dyin to see wats happening in the 3rd movie........even writtin their own fanfics nd scripts ! hehe..which r cool cool

Hambah
hey sarah...i know i don't use perfect grammar, and im honestly NOT trying to start a war or seem obsessive, but could you try to be a little better about yours, and spell out complete words? im not saying you have to use all the commas and apostrophes and spell everything correctly, but i could hardly read your last post. couldn't you just us "of", instead of "ov"? or "yeah" or even "yah" instead of "yh"? or "because" or even "cuz" instead of "cos"? thanks =]

willofthewisp
Hugs are really nice, and they both deserve one after all they've been through. Passionate kisses are really hot and fun to watch on screen, but wouldn't you like to see them wrap their arms around each other and just hold each other for a while?

katelovespirate
heck yes

willofthewisp
they deserve it at least.

katelovespirate
I was watching one of my fav films and had a brainwave. Jack has just had a long conversation with the whores and meets up with Elizabeth in the Tortuga bar.

Jack: Hello Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Jack Sparrow. I always knew you'd come walking back through my door. Something made it inevitable. So what brings you to Tortuga?

Jack: I need one of the posessions your father had.

Elizabeth slaps him.

Elizabeth: I learned to slap you since I started chilling with Scarlet and Giselle.

Jack: I never meant to hurt you.

Elizabeth: I was drunk. I was engaged. It was wrong and you knew it!

Jack: You knew what you were doing. Far better than I expected, actually.

Elizabeth: Now I do. Get out.

Jack: Look I did what I did. You don't have to be happy about it, but maybe we can help each other out, savvy? Do you have the piece? I have money.

Elizabeth: What is it?

Jack: Pretty daughter of his, blonde hair, brown eyes, you know the one I mean?

Elizabeth: maybe.

Jack: I'll give you three thousand dubloons. I can get you another two when we get to Port Royal. It's important. Trust me.

Elizabeth: Come back tomorrow.

Jack: Why wait?

Elizabeth: Because I don't sell myself to strange men. See ya tomorrow, Jack Sparrow...

siriuswriter
*is anxiously awaiting confrontation between Will and Jack. Is wanting it to be witty, include fighting, and include lots of sweat from both men* big grin

PirateDiva
Hugs are really nice, and they both deserve one after all they've been through. Passionate kisses are really hot and fun to watch on screen, but wouldn't you like to see them wrap their arms around each other and just hold each other for a while?

Which is exactly why i said i would love to see a hug between Jack and Lizzie....big grin!!!

willofthewisp
That was awesome, Kate! I could tell right away it was from Raiders. We should do more Indy/POTC crossovers.

willofthewisp
BOOTSTRAP
Junior?

WILL gets to his feet.

WILL
(a reflex)
Yes, sirl

BOOTSTRAP
It is you Junior!

WILL
(an old familiar
irritation)
Don't call me that, please.

BOOTSTRAP
(amazed)
But what are you doing here?

WILL
I came to get you! What do you
think?

CREW VOICES ARE HEARD approaching. WILL and BOOTSTRAP press themselves
against the wall, BOOSTRAP still holding the broken vase in his hand.

WILL steps to the window and looks down. BOOSTRAP moves to a lamp, holding the
vase under the light for a closer look.

BOOSTRAP
(sotto, mumbled)
Late Fourteenth Century, Ming
Dynasty.....worth about six bottles of rum.

BOOSTRAP is all about the broken vase which he still holds in his hand. Father and
son get onto crossed lines for a couple of moments.

BOOSTRAP
Oh, it breaks the crustacean side of me.

WILL
(quietly to himself)
And the head.
You hit me, Dad!

BOOSTRAP
(referring to the
vase)
I'll never forgive myself-

WILL
(surprised,
misunderstanding)
Don't worry-I'm fine.

BOOSTRAP
Thank God... it's fake. See, you can tell
by the cross section.

WILL
No! Dad, get Davy's key. We've
got to get out of here.

BOOSTRAP
Well, I am sorry about your head,
though. But I thought you were
one of the crew members. I don't really like them.

WILL
Dad, they have shells growing on their bodies.

BOOSTRAP
(laughs)
Good point.

WILL steps to the door and stands, listening.

BOOSTRAP
But better safe than sorry.

BOOSTRAP slides his umbrella through the straps of his bag.

BOOSTRAP
Humpf-so I was wrong this time.
But by God, I wasn't wrong when I
mailed you the medallion. You obviously
got it.

WILL
I got it and I used it. We found
the entrance to the treasure.

BOOSTRAP
(excited)
With Jack's help?

WILL
Right.

BOOSTRAP
I knew it. And with the excellent supporting cast of Gibbs and Anamaria?

CONTINUED: (3)

WILL nods.

WILL
Found it.

BOOTSTRAP
(breathless)
Barbossa was actually there? You saw
him?

WILL
Well, he did smell and was trying to kill the woman I love.

BOOSTRAP
(trembling with
anticipation)
And the monkey? The monkey on his shoulder?

WILL
Well, Jack kept it, but I saw it and Liz was actually the one who defeated it.
(beat)

BOOTSTRAP
Oh, that's right. Your girlfriend-to-be. Oh, Junior...

WILL winces, and would interrupt but suddenly it's not the moment.

BOOSTRAP
... you did it.

WILL
Yep. Fixed all your mistakes and am about to rescue you from the scaly, slimy hands/tentacles of Davy Jones.

BOOSTRAP
If only I could have been with
you.

WILL
There were Pinetl and Ragetti, Dad.

BOOTSTRAP
Pintel and Ragetti?

katelovespirate
HAhAHAHAH oh geee.... that last line got me. that was fabulous. smile this is fun. yay!

willofthewisp
I know, but I can see it getting difficult. When I read this, I thought of Jack and Liz right away even though I hate The Temple of Doom.

JACK
Wearing your jewels to bed, princess?

Jack touches her necklace -- then his hand caresses her neck and ear. She shivers slightly and speaks softly.

LIZ
Yeah -- and nothing else.
(smiling)
That shock you?

JACK
(shaking his head)
I'm a pirate. I like pillaging on certain "nocturnal activities" --

She smiles and puts a grape to his lips. He opens his mouth
takes it and chews it.

LIZ
You mean like love rituals...

He swallows the grape and they move toward each other slowly to kiss, revealing the passion that's simmering.

JACK
And mating customs...

They kiss again more heatedly.

LIZ
Primitive sexual practices?

JACK
You're talking to an authority in that area.

They kiss again hungrily --

LIZ
You're dying to come into my cabin, aren't you?

JACK
You want me so bad, why don't you invite me?....and since when do you have your own cabin?

LIZ
Too proud to admit you're crazy about me, Captain Sparrow?

JACK
I think you're too used to getting you own way, love...

They kiss yet again -- and Jack breaks it off, just to show he's
still in control. He backs away toward his room.

LIZ
(watching him)
We'll see who gives in first --I'll leave my door open.

JACK
Don't catch cold.

LIZ
Jack?

Jack stops by his door and sees Liz smiling as she holds up
five fingers --

LIZ (Cont'd)
Five minutes... you'll be back over here in five minutes...

JACK (knows he can't resist)
Pirate.

katelovespirate
tooo hott! hahaha. i havent watched temple of doom in forever. smile

willofthewisp
I hate Temple of Doom. It doesn't have the same spirit as the others. But that scene between Indy and Willie was really hot, and that's the first time I think it shows him really trying to seduce a woman. I liked it.

siriuswriter
*laughs hilariously* that indy jones and last crusade is brilliant. "And the monkey?! you saw the monkey on his shoulder?!" *continues to laugh* funny thing is, I can see Sean Connery in the part of Bootstrap Bill now... that's a little scary. He doesn't belong covered in carbuncle.

willofthewisp
So what undersea creature would you have him turn into?

On that note, isn't Will supposed to be the spitting image of his dad? Yet they look nothing alike. I can't even imagine young Bootstrap looking like Will. Oh well.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by siriuswriter
*is anxiously awaiting confrontation between Will and Jack. Is wanting it to be witty, include fighting, and include lots of sweat from both men* big grin

Well im anxiously awaiting a reunion between Jack and Lizzie....hopes it will be surprising, unconfortable, yet longing for each other at the same time!!! ooo0o0o0o eek!

PirateDiva
I know, but I can see it getting difficult. When I read this, I thought of Jack and Liz right away even though I hate The Temple of Doom.

JACK
Wearing your jewels to bed, princess?

Jack touches her necklace -- then his hand caresses her neck and ear. She shivers slightly and speaks softly.

LIZ
Yeah -- and nothing else.
(smiling)
That shock you?

JACK
(shaking his head)
I'm a pirate. I like pillaging on certain "nocturnal activities" --

She smiles and puts a grape to his lips. He opens his mouth
takes it and chews it.

LIZ
You mean like love rituals...

He swallows the grape and they move toward each other slowly to kiss, revealing the passion that's simmering.

JACK
And mating customs...

They kiss again more heatedly.

LIZ
Primitive sexual practices?

JACK
You're talking to an authority in that area.

They kiss again hungrily --

LIZ
You're dying to come into my cabin, aren't you?

JACK
You want me so bad, why don't you invite me?....and since when do you have your own cabin?

LIZ
Too proud to admit you're crazy about me, Captain Sparrow?

JACK
I think you're too used to getting you own way, love...

They kiss yet again -- and Jack breaks it off, just to show he's
still in control. He backs away toward his room.

LIZ
(watching him)
We'll see who gives in first --I'll leave my door open.

JACK
Don't catch cold.

LIZ
Jack?

Jack stops by his door and sees Liz smiling as she holds up
five fingers --

LIZ (Cont'd)
Five minutes... you'll be back over here in five minutes...

JACK (knows he can't resist)
Pirate.

LOL...that is soooo HoTT!!!!! LOL!!

willofthewisp
Those are almost the exact lines from The Temple of Doom. Who would have thought they could apply to an actual hot couple? Indy SOOO does not belong with Willie the b*tch.

-savvychick-
temple of doom is my least favorite indiana jones movie...but now that you wrote a hot j/l scene for it...im gonna have to go watch it...damn it!! lolbig grin

katelovespirate
Those are almost the exact lines from The Temple of Doom. Who would have thought they could apply to an actual hot couple? Indy SOOO does not belong with Willie the b*tch.

thats for sure. glad to know you dont like TOD also. lol. And after Marian, the coolest girl onscreen EVER, he could never like someone so dumb.

willofthewisp
Marion is pretty cool. I didn't think so when I was younger, but she's great.

tee_pirategirl
yeah she is..and I HATED Temple of doom. At least I liked it a lot less than the other Indy movies but now that you put it THAT way...teehee I think I'll watch it again

Bwa Ha Ha
TOD.....I'm not sure if i've watched it....

willofthewisp
The Last Crusade is my favorite, with Raiders a close second.

-savvychick-
hehe...me too...i luv the last one...with his dad...right? lol

Bwa Ha Ha
lol the last one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.