Quasar vs Major Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Battle 1: Quasar /w Quantum Bands

Battle 2: No Quantum Bands.

guy222
Originally posted by Starhawk

who is major force

golem370
What can Quasar do without the Quantum bands?

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370

Slightly more than you can ... but nowhere near as much as Nick Fury.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
Slightly more than you can ... but nowhere near as much as Nick Fury.

So he's useless?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So he's useless?

Still more useful than you though.

stick out tongue

Rewmac
Originally posted by golem370
Pretty much nothing. And Major Force used to regulary beat GLs until Kyle used full powaaaaa and WTF-PWNed him.

Symmetric Chaos
Still more useful than you though.

stick out tongue

no expression You don't know me very well, do you?

What can the major fellow do?

Scoobless
no expression You don't know me very well, do you?

What can the major fellow do?

MF is super strong, virtually invulnerable and can fire energy from his hands

Skeets
Current Quasar without the quantum bands would still have the nega-bands..baka

Symmetric Chaos
MF is super strong, virtually invulnerable and can fire energy from his hands

Gotcha

Round1: Quazar dies in various humorous ways

Round2: Quazar takes his revenge in various humorous ways

Scoobless
Gotcha

Round1: Quazar dies in various humorous ways

Round2: Quazar takes his revenge in various humorous ways

erm

I think you're mistaken.

Originally posted by Starhawk

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Skeets
Current Quasar without the quantum bands would still have the nega-bands..baka

isnt he....dead?

Skeets
Originally posted by Blair Wind
isnt he....dead?
Wendell is dead.Phyla-vell has the quantum bands now.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blair Wind
isnt he....dead?

Gah ... I think some people are thinking of Wendell Quasar and some are thinking of Genis Vell's daughter who seems to be taking up the name since Wendell's death.

no expression

Having the Quantum Bands AND the Nega Bands would just be ridiculous though.

erm

Skeets
Gah ... I think some people are thinking of Wendell Quasar and some are thinking of Genis Vell's daughter who seems to be taking up the name since Wendell's death.

no expression

Having the Quantum Bands AND the Nega Bands would just be ridiculous though.

erm
She's Genis' sister..Noob...haermm

Scoobless
Originally posted by Skeets
She's Genis' sister..Noob...haermm

131wank

stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
erm

I think you're mistaken.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

mad I know what I said and I'm sticking to it! stick out tongue

Smoki
quasar

Rewmac
I'd say a close combat since he Major Force owned all the GLs once in a while plus Guy Gardner with the Vuldarian powers.

Redatom65
let's put it this way. I'm A Big Captain Atom fan. Major Force is a Captain Atom/ Green lantern villain. He's the Rhino of the DCU. THe only things he's ever done is destroy Toyko and kill Kyle Rainer's girlfriends. Captain Atom just recently pwned him again. This is a dog gone shame.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Redatom65
let's put it this way. I'm A Big Captain Atom fan. Major Force is a Captain Atom/ Green lantern villain. He's the Rhino of the DCU. THe only things he's ever done is destroy Toyko and kill Kyle Rainer's girlfriends. Captain Atom just recently pwned him again. This is a dog gone shame. how'd he kill his GF?

Redatom65
the classic ol' stick the head in the refrigerator bit ;-)

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Redatom65
the classic ol' stick the head in the refrigerator bit ;-) seriously? What the f**k? did they show it? and if so, can i see?

Redatom65
hm, check the major force disrespect thread. It might have a scan or two. Cause yeah, Major Force has killed like two of kyle's girlfriends. And everytime they fight, he get's owned. Then when he faces Captain Atom. The Only other guy he ever fights. He get's owned by him too. Major Force packs alot of energy and should be rightfully badass. But he never wins and never will.

guy222
bump

Delta1938

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Delta1938
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Refrigerators

EDIT: Shit, didn't notice this was such an old thread. Posting that link can be utterly irrelevant.
IIRC , Gail Simone was really outraged when she found out that the data archive she made in that site was acquired by an adult entertainment company .

Delta1938
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
IIRC , Gail Simone was really outraged when she found out that the data archive she made in that site was acquired by an adult entertainment company .

..... What the f**k? .....I'm curious about the content for what they would've done, but am afraid of what I'd see, since it cannot be unseen.

Would you happen to know where I can READ about what they did, instead of having to see?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Delta1938
..... What the f**k? .....I'm curious about the content for what they would've done, but am afraid of what I'd see, since it cannot be unseen.

Would you happen to know where I can READ about what they did, instead of having to see?
Actually the ahole story is mentioned in your own wiki link . Only the domain name of the site was taken over by the adult company , but it still caused the original owners to get heated up .

There's also the site "Sleepy Comics" which has an @$$ton of scans based on the "superheroines in peril/distress" theme(most of which no doubt must have come from Gail Simone's archives) .

Delta1938
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Actually the ahole story is mentioned in your own wiki link . Only the domain name of the site was taken over by the adult company , but it still caused the original owners to get heated up .

There's also the site "Sleepy Comics" which has an @$$ton of scans based on the "superheroines in peril/distress" theme(most of which no doubt must have come from Gail Simone's archives) .

Yeah I had taken a look at it again and didn't see it state anything other than purchasing the domain. I hadn't read the article in a while, but figured it'd be relevant(before I realized how old the thread was and how long ago the comment I replied to was posted) especially since it showed the scene(or at least part of it; haven't actually read the scene).

And I remember debate about women being treated unfairly in comics. But it's worth noting that, because of their comparatively smaller numbers(especially in leading roles), that bad things happening to them would simply be more visible and easy to make a case for. So it might simply appear to be so massively disproportional.

But eh, who cares what they think? They belong in the kitchen in the first place. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.