Look what i found!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a-k-a-amber
what does this mean?

Interviewer: Was (the kiss) scene hard to film?

Keira: God no. One of the best days of filming actually. Johnny can be very serious when he's working. But eventually we loosened up. Towards the end we kept calling for another take, because we wanted to try the scene several different ways. Gore was absolute money. He just let us go nuts with it, really, until it felt right. THE NEXT DAY JOHNNY AND I BOTH MET WITH THE WRITERS AND MADE OUR CASE FOR MORE KISSES!

Interviewer: Did Orland get bored?

Kiera: I don't know I wasn't really paying any attention (laughs) No he was really into it. It gave him a chance to show some depth in Will's character.ITS JUST THE FIRST STONES FALLING IN AN AVALANCHE FOR OUR CHARACTERS, SO WE WANTED TO MAKE SURE WE ALL PLAYED IT RIGHT.

Interviewer: So how far do you get to take Captain Jack in the third movie?

Johnny: Are you trying to get me to give away the ending? (laughs) Jack Sparrow is the sort of character you can take in many directions. When I read what they had in mind for the third one I was a bit surprised. I JUST WOULDN'T HAVE THOUGHT I WOULD GET TO TAKE THIS CHARACTER TO THAT PLACE. Its been a growing experience for me as an actor, definatly.

hmmm i wonder what johnny meant by that?

Mistypirate
Yes I read that, they are talking about the kissing scene. And hopefully we will get to see more kiss in AWE. Because she said they met with the writers to discuss more Kissing scenes. I would say hint hint big grin

a-k-a-amber
i hope so!

Mistypirate
And what Johnny said about taking his character in to a different direction its rather foretelling. big grin

a-k-a-amber
thats what i was seeing u got that too? i think he sounded posotive and he mentioned are you trying to get me to tell you the ending?

he wouldn't have even thought that unless the question WOULD give away part of the ending

my hope has started to burn again big grin big grin

Mistypirate
I will never give up hope, so far, with the spoilers big grin and everything our ship is looking good. I have faith.

a-k-a-amber
yes there was a moment when i thought there wasn't any hope so im just very happy now big grin

Mistypirate
Amber have you found out of any more spoilers?

a-k-a-amber
just the ones on the AWE spoilers page and the scenes from Kttc did u see the Keith Richards/Johnny Depp deal where they're talking about their parts in AWE together?

I haven't been to Kttc lately.... I may go check that out smile

Mistypirate
No I haven't seen the Johnny and Keith deal, where can I find it?

a-k-a-amber
umm hold on I will try to find it again. A friend of mine emailed me the link i posted it on here somewhere but i dont know where... lemme look.... sorry

a-k-a-amber
http://www.creemmagazine.com/_site/BeatGoesOn/PiratesOfTheCaribbean/Script001.html

FOUND IT!!!!! smile

Mistypirate
Thankies wink

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Thankies wink yup yup smile

a-k-a-amber
"Comical little geezer, aren't ya? You'll look funny when you're fifty."

LOL i love this!

a-k-a-amber
soooo what did ya think misty?

willofthewisp
I'm excited by these quotes, for one.

a-k-a-amber
me too!

sparrobethroxmy
it is great for our ship first keira not quitting pirates then the quotes from here and all the evidence we cooked up from potc1 n' 2 and it is all happy ending for us. It is like a rollercoaster and we had our twist and turns and falls now we are at the top and in 172 more days we will be finished and excited and waiting to go on the ride again for the next movie!

a-k-a-amber
lol i like the similarities

Mistypirate
That was awesome. big grin

SarahB
yh lol... tht was a gd interview (first post)...rly cnt wait 2 see the movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.