Death Knight Arthas VS Auron from FF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
two powerful knights, a great Guardian VS the Lich Kings most powerful Death knight....who wins?

Arthas has access to all his Death knight abilites

Mesirus
Auron has the skill in a stand up fight no doubt, but the superior magic of arthas makes this a good match.

Its all about steel vs magic, i say.... i don't know

Probably Auron if he's fast enough to get up close and personnal, before Arthas does him in with his death coil. Toughie no doubt

Burning thought
hmm indeed....i thought this was a good one, and Arthas isnt totally usless in skill since his trained as a paladin through his life and has Death coil which is instant and fears for a few seconds

Mesirus
oh, by no means, Arthas was training all his life to become a paladin, and he was much like anakin, in as much fact he was looking to be one of the best, and then like anankin he goes all pyscho.

Plus his sword, Frostmourne, is one of the best weapons in any game, so its a mile and a half better than Aurons. But Aurons is simply alot faster, and probably more skilled. A melee would be good, but i bet Auron is better at it.

I'm starting to think Arthas, as you say, he's not going to die immediatly in melee, he'd probably live long enough to get in some spells.... Whos knows

Burning thought
take into account he took illidan, i cant see Auron being faster than Illidan, Illidan is a psycho Demon trained at the beginning for speed, not to menstion hes a demon which gives him increased abilities....Arthas sliced him down quite easily

Also ime wondering if the Fact Arthas is half dead and quite supernatural can allow him to survive things Auron wouldnt like cuts into him...he is a Death knight afterall

and wheres the FF fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.