**** the past!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alley
Hell yeah. I'm sure many of u know what has happened in these past few weeks. But now, I'm happy again!!! I've found a great guy who knows how to treat a girl. I'm finally happy again!!! He is so frickin awesome!!! And I really wanna say thanx to a bunch of ppl who helped me out the other day.

Barker
Make-up much?

§P0oONY
I don't care about you or your life.

Alley

=Tired Hiker=
Basing your happiness on whether or not you are with a guy is kinda dependent, don't you think?

Thorinn
small picture.

Lana
Originally posted by Alley
Hell yeah. I'm sure many of u know what has happened in these past few weeks. But now, I'm happy again!!! I've found a great guy who knows how to treat a girl. I'm finally happy again!!! He is so frickin awesome!!! And I really wanna say thanx to a bunch of ppl who helped me out the other day.

What the hell are you talking about?

Kayne Archeron
Tired Hiker took the words right out of my mouth

§P0oONY
I don't care if u care. Scythe is going to murder you. Yep he just told me.

Shush Emo-kid. no expression

Bardock42
Oh God, ****ing children.

dave_kodak
i dont get it, whats the big deal?

Darth Revan
You don't know who I am but I know where you live!

wheelchair

dave_kodak
earth?

KILLA420

cool

Leo.M
That's good that you're happy again happy

Röland
dontgetitwave

Strangelove
I don't think the past would appreciate my aggressive sexual advances no

K.Diddy

K73SK

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5638/cnnr1gc9.jpg

silver_tears

That's ****in absurd wow, already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.