She Hulk Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who would win

lorddreamer
I'm for She hulk. She took the Champion!!Also, I just like to spite fanboys

carver9
I choose wolverine, he can take the punishment that she would dish out and he's also the better fighter with better agility and speed and claws that could cut through anything. I think that he can take her.

lorddreamer
Are She Hulk's powers only her strength and durability and having Hulk in her name?

capt it up
Originally posted by lorddreamer
I'm for She hulk. She took the Champion!!Also, I just like to spite fanboys
that was PIS champoin she beat her effortlessly

lorddreamer
I heard that she later beat him. Who beat him, then? Anyway, I still say She Hulk

carver9
I'll put it like this, if wolverine claws dont have an affect on she hulk then he could lose BUT if he can cut her the fight is over and its over fast.

Soljer
Wolverine actually has a chance at this one, as long as he can land hits before She-hulk can.

erm.

lorddreamer
agreed ^

carver9
If she hulk land hits, what do that have to do with anything. I dont think that she is stronger than wendigo or sasquash and wolverine bounced up ok when he got hit by them. Now the thing about this is that if wolverine can cut her (which I think that he can) the fight is done.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Wolverine actually has a chance at this one, as long as he can land hits before She-hulk can.

erm.
Logan will land the first hit for that I am sure.

carver9
its a 100% chance that wolverine will land the first lick.

Badabing
It's been done.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=429370

Accel
People tend to forget that Shulkie has a healing factor that, while not on the level of her cousin, would help her just fine against any stabbings.

She also has the advantage of a wide-range attack such as a thunderclap.

capt it up
Originally posted by Accel
People tend to forget that Shulkie has a healing factor that, while not on the level of her cousin, would help her just fine against any stabbings.

She also has the advantage of a wide-range attack such as a thunderclap.
thund clap proved not to work any more.

yes she does have a healing factor how ever it not as strong and she not nearly as big as hulk so it a lot ealier to hit fital spots or cut arms off.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Badabing
It's been done.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=429370

Good call. Use the search.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.