Doomdsay/Infinity Man/Orion vs. Thor/Beta Ray Bill/Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
NO battle Field Removal.

Fight is to the death, No matter how long it takes.
MOrg has the water's of Life and Doomsday is at his evolutionary peak.
Which side wins?

Soljer
laughing

Fight to the death doesn't mean the character has to STAY dead.

thedude1948
Team Thor wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thedude1948
Team Thor wins.

Why am I not surpised. Oh yeah, ur sig tells me why i'm not.

thedude1948
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Why am I not surpised. Oh yeah, ur sig tells me why i'm not.

You made this thread right? If Thor's team didnt have a chance why did you even make this thread?

Howard_Jones
No matter which was you slice it, Doomsday is not a factor.

darthgoober
Does DD have to STAY dead for this fight, or just die?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thedude1948
You made this thread right? If Thor's team didnt have a chance why did you even make this thread?
actually I think they are pretty even. Morg vs. IM, Thor Vs Doomsday and BRB vs Orion put this fight as even. That is why i made the thread.

Soljer
Originally posted by Howard_Jones

Indeed. Any of the other team could take him with ease....This is really Thor, Beta Ray, and Morg against Orion and Infinity Man.

I wonder why Nvr would make a spite thread against DC....confused.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Indeed. Any of the other team could take him with ease....This is really Thor, Beta Ray, and Morg against Orion and Infinity Man.

I wonder why Nvr would make a spite thread against DC....confused.

IM is above both Thor and BRB. not a spite thread. The sides are even given the total summation of thier sides.

darthgoober
Originally posted by darthgoober

darthgoober

bigbran
Forum rules state that he they only have to die/get KOed.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Since when did a being who can beat a DS avatar become a non-Factor? a being fast enough to blitz Superman and Flash? I"m sorry, You act as if he is going to get back handed once and be out of the fight. Taking the entire run of the character and not a few low showings as which is not allowed by forum rules anyway, DD is still one of the tuffest Characters in comics. Editing out DD's low showing against Superman ( since the idiots at DC woudl have superman beating God) DD is still badassed.

darthgoober
Since when did a being who can beat a DS avatar become a non-Factor? a being fast enough to blitz Superman and Flash? I"m sorry, You act as if he is going to get back handed once and be out of the fight. Taking the entire run of the character and not a few low showings as which is not allowed by forum rules anyway, DD is still one of the tuffest Characters in comics. Editing out DD's low showing against Superman ( since the idiots at DC woudl have superman beating God) DD is still badassed.
Ah, give the folks at DC SOME credit, even PC Supes couldn't budge Spectre with punches(of course, I think he's about the ONLY one that's been proven to be immune laughing )

Anyway, assuming that Infinity Man isn't some uber powered ringer, Marvel takes this. Morg takes on IM while BRB tackles Orion, and even if they can't take him out strait away, they can at the very least keep them busy for a while. Meanwhile, Thor takes out DD with a Godforce blast(DD's never been blasted by Asgardian magic to my knowledge, so he's NOT immune), and since it's been shown to damage celestials and nearly kill Galactus, DD's history with one blast. Then Thor teams up with Morg to take out IM(since he's the unknown factor) and between the two of them, he shouldn't be a problem(unless he's a ringer like I stated earlier). Then both of them help out BRB to finish off Orion. Even if one of Marvel's guys goes down, the fact that DD goes out early seals DC's defeat.

Howard_Jones

There's three people that can fly. What's Doomsday gonna do? Jump at them like a cat after a cookie jar?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ah, give the folks at DC SOME credit, even PC Supes couldn't budge Spectre with punches(of course, I think he's about the ONLY one that's been proven to be immune laughing )

Anyway, assuming that Infinity Man isn't some uber powered ringer, Marvel takes this. Morg takes on IM while BRB tackles Orion, and even if they can't take him out strait away, they can at the very least keep them busy for a while. Meanwhile, Thor takes out DD with a Godforce blast(DD's never been blasted by Asgardian magic to my knowledge, so he's NOT immune), and since it's been shown to damage celestials and nearly kill Galactus, DD's history with one blast. Then Thor teams up with Morg to take out IM(since he's the unknown factor) and between the two of them, he shouldn't be a problem(unless he's a ringer like I stated earlier). Then both of them help out BRB to finish off Orion. Even if one of Marvel's guys goes down, the fact that DD goes out early seals DC's defeat.

IM is not to be trifled with. EVEN DS fears conflict with him.

Howard_Jones

He also fears street thugs with chains.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There's three people that can fly. What's Doomsday gonna do? Jump at them like a cat after a cookie jar?

You don't see Thor really fighting in air too much do you? You see him doing most of his good stuff on the ground. He doesn't really have combat flight persay. He more or less has travel flight wich is quite differnt. So I can see him going to the ground alot to fight. Also MOrg is a hot head. He isn't going to see a being as tuff as doomsday and not wanna take a crack at him. Morg loves fighting. Especially beings worthy of his attention.

Howard_Jones
You don't see Thor really fighting in air too much do you? You see him doing most of his good stuff on the ground. He doesn't really have combat flight persay. He more or less has travel flight wich is quite differnt. So I can see him going to the ground alot to fight. Also MOrg is a hot head. He isn't going to see a being as tuff as doomsday and not wanna take a crack at him. Morg loves fighting. Especially beings worthy of his attention.

Thor flies in combat a lot. Read Blood Oath and his fight where he punked the Absorbing Man. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
He also fears street thugs with chains.

I tire of you. You dont see me putting down Marvel Characters. You really only see me lifting up DC characters. I get so tired of you guys bothering me just cuz I back up characters I like. If you spent half the time just backing up ur characters as you do putting mine down, you could win me over some and you would also see the value in the characters I debate for. as it stands, you and most others just put down characters to lift urs up. That is not how I do it. ANd for this moral upstanding way I debate, I get called moron and idiot and more. I'm sick of it and I'm really tired of you.

Howard_Jones
I tire of you. You dont see me putting down Marvel Characters. You really only see me lifting up DC characters. I get so tired of you guys bothering me just cuz I back up characters I like. If you spent half the time just backing up ur characters as you do putting mine down, you could win me over some and you would also see the value in the characters I debate for. as it stands, you and most others just put down characters to lift urs up. That is not how I do it. ANd for this moral upstanding way I debate, I get called moron and idiot and more. I'm sick of it and I'm really tired of you.

I really don't care. At all. You don't "build up" DC characters. You make them out to be more than they are, and completely ignore proof when presented to you. If you wanna leave, then fine. By all means, leave.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I really don't care. At all. You don't "build up" DC characters. You make them out to be more than they are, and completely ignore proof when presented to you. If you wanna leave, then fine. By all means, leave.

What proof? All you do is put them down and tell me i"m to accept your view of the characters as proof. Get real. You saying a marvel characters does this so they beat said DC character is no proof to me. NOt at all.

darthgoober
So your saying that a SKYFATHER is afraid of Infinity Man? What's more, a skyfather who you personally consider ABOVE Odin and even some of Marvel's abstracts in power?

SPITE THREAD!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
So your saying that a SKYFATHER is afraid of Infinity Man? What's more, a skyfather who you personally consider ABOVE Odin and even some of Marvel's abstracts in power?

SPITE THREAD!!!

NOt Really. MOrg is also sky father at his most powerful. He was able to beat several Heralds. That puts him in sky father lvl. Also, many consider DD weaker than the others. The Total sum of the battle is equal. I did say that before right? If the marvel side has 3 characters all at lvl 3 power and the dc side has one at lvl 3, one at lvl 2 and one at lvl 4, then the equations remains equal. as I said before.

bigbran
NOt Really. MOrg is also sky father at his most powerful. He was able to beat several Heralds. That puts him in sky father lvl. Also, many consider DD weaker than the others. The Total sum of the battle is equal. I did say that before right? If the marvel side has 3 characters all at lvl 3 power and the dc side has one at lvl 3, one at lvl 2 and one at lvl 4, then the equations remains equal. as I said before. no expression
That would mean that the other team could take out the weaker link, and then they have one person... wait...
If you consider IM a skyfather, and skyfathers are afraid of him, then that would mean a curbstomp.

SPITE THREAD!!! Basically.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
no expression
That would mean that the other team could take out the weaker link, and then they have one person... wait...
If you consider IM a skyfather, and skyfathers are afraid of him, then that would mean a curbstomp.
Basically.

If you say so. your entitled to your opinion. But it seems to me that any matches listed on these forums with DC characters either are marvel wins or DC curbstomps. what the hell. You guys can't stand to see marvel lose unless it's a "spite" thread. It's not.

darthgoober
NOt Really. MOrg is also sky father at his most powerful. He was able to beat several Heralds. That puts him in sky father lvl. Also, many consider DD weaker than the others. The Total sum of the battle is equal. I did say that before right? If the marvel side has 3 characters all at lvl 3 power and the dc side has one at lvl 3, one at lvl 2 and one at lvl 4, then the equations remains equal. as I said before.
Oh really? Well lets use your math in another example shall we.

Superman=3
Martian Manhunter=3
Captain Marvel(no shazam powers)=3

vs

Thor=3
Hulk=2
Odin=4

Now how would YOU classify that match up? Simple, either stupidity on the threadmakers part or a spite thread. So which is it for this thread?

great_dane
orion takes it himself. then you got infinity man and doomsday, who by the way is a factor. people seem to think thor isnt a match for superman.... but yet doomsday literally kills superman, but hes not a factor??

thor and beta ray i dont think can take either orion or infinty man. morg would be difficult, but all three teamed up. i say team dc

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh really? Well lets use your math in another example shall we.

Superman=3
Martian Manhunter=3
Captain Marvel(no shazam powers)=3

vs

Thor=3
Hulk=2
Odin=4

Now how would YOU classify that match up? Simple, either stupidity on the threadmakers part or a spite thread. So which is it for this thread?

Given that team work has alot to do with it, and the fact that the hulk can't be taken out fast by any of the others, the match is still pretty even. Even if Odin is lvl 4, (which compared to the others I'd actually put him at like lvl 10 or 20,) He isn't goign to beat anyone one lvl under him fast either. making the match even. making your nitpicking of me un needed and very obvious. Go dip your head ina bucket of lice.

bigbran
If you say so. your entitled to your opinion. But it seems to me that any matches listed on these forums with DC characters either are marvel wins or DC curbstomps. what the hell. You guys can't stand to see marvel lose unless it's a "spite" thread. It's not. I don't give a damn, if it's Marvel, Image, DC, Wildstorm, Vertigo, or Digimon!
I calls them as I sees them.

Your so paranoid, it's not even funny.
You guys hate DC, waaa, I'm going to go cry, and go make another thread, that involves spite.

You guys? Shut up. Don't involve everyone in this when your trying to prove me wrong! Or don't involve me, into something else.

OH NOES, Marvel is going to lose! I'm going to go and slit my wrists!

If I see a spite thread, I will call it as so.

Didn't you try and deny the Thanos vs Doomsday (he has to die forever) as spite?
Ya, good job there shit stain.

If you want to adress, me on something that is not true, could you do it with a little more accusations? Please?

And then your going to come back with a bunch of insults that have nothing to do with this thread. Well, be my guests.

All I see though, is blah, blah, blah, Darkseid is above abstract.... blah, blah, blah, Without Superman, existence falls apart... and so on.

You calling people on bias, is like Micheal Jackson calling someone a pedophile.

Now, can we continue without your accusations, or are you about to flame?

darthgoober
Given that team work has alot to do with it, and the fact that the hulk can't be taken out fast by any of the others, the match is still pretty even. Even if Odin is lvl 4, (which compared to the others I'd actually put him at like lvl 10 or 20,) He isn't goign to beat anyone one lvl under him fast either. making the match even. making your nitpicking of me un needed and very obvious. Go dip your head ina bucket of lice.
Wait, since you think that Odin is BELOW DS, wouldn't that make IM a level 20 also(at least, by reasoning it should be like a level 25).

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't give a damn, if it's Marvel, Image, DC, Wildstorm, Vertigo, or Digimon!
I calls them as I sees them.

Your so paranoid, it's not even funny.
You guys hate DC, waaa, I'm going to go cry, and go make another thread, that involves spite.

You guys? Shut up. Don't involve everyone in this when your trying to prove me wrong! Or don't involve me, into something else.

OH NOES, Marvel is going to lose! I'm going to go and slit my wrists!

If I see a spite thread, I will call it as so.

Didn't you try and deny the Thanos vs Doomsday (he has to die forever) as spite?
Ya, good job there shit stain.

If you want to adress, me on something that is not true, could you do it with a little more accusations? Please?

And then your going to come back with a bunch of insults that have nothing to do with this thread. Well, be my guests.

All I see though, is blah, blah, blah, Darkseid is above abstract.... blah, blah, blah, Without Superman, existence falls apart... and so on.

You calling people on bias, is like Micheal Jackson calling someone a pedophile.

Now, can we continue without your accusations, or are you about to flame?

And you actually want me to give a damn what you say about me when you are one of the ones who takes what I say and twist it so that I can look bad. Like lying on me sayign that I said the lasso and the LT were equal when I never said that. you and other's do it all the time. when you dont' like someone, you pretend your not ganging up on them, and then you twist thier words so that others think the person really said that so you get more people on ur side not to like that person. get lost. Your as bad as the others. at least they dont' pretend that they dont' like me. they outright say it. you on the other hand lie on me and twist my words and then use your perception of what I said as fuel to further your agenda of calling me a fanboy and making statements like the one i'm responding to. Get lost buddy. I see you for what you are trying to do.

bigbran
And you actually want me to give a damn what you say about me when you are one of the ones who takes what I say and twist it so that I can look bad. Like lying on me sayign that I said the lasso and the LT were equal when I never said that. you and other's do it all the time. when you dont' like someone, you pretend your not ganging up on them, and then you twist thier words so that others think the person really said that so you get more people on ur side not to like that person. get lost. Your as bad as the others. at least they dont' pretend that they dont' like me. they outright say it. you on the other hand lie on me and twist my words and then use your perception of what I said as fuel to further your agenda of calling me a fanboy and making statements like the one i'm responding to. Get lost buddy. I see you for what you are trying to do. laughing laughing
No, you actually did say that, about LT and Wonder Woman, then tried to cover it up.
What does this look like he is trying to say?
Now your being silly. The lasso and the living Tribunal represent aspects of the same thing. The Lasso can't break becuz it represents the truth of the universe. The LT is judgment and righteousness and order. The two wouldn't work against each other. They are part of the same order that holds all things together. And how the hell would she get the lasso around him? When He could just wipe out the instant that she was born. Don't be silly. The LT has nothign to do with this discussion.

Also, unlike the others, I try to be cival. No I am not them, so why would I act like them?
I hide it for the debates. You just have never driven me far enough to say I don't like you.

Here, it is:
Your a godamn fanboy, and a f*cking idiot, that really knows nothing about comics/anything. I don't like you, and I never have.
Your a flamer, who will insult anyone that only says one thing, and that is there only conversation to you.
Basically, your an idiot, who will flame their way to victory, and when they are lost, make up some shit, like "Superman is an abstract importance character".
You lost just about every debate you have been in, on this board, and although I think you can present your case sometimes, you are usually wrong.
In all honesty, I don't think anyone likes you, even the DC fans, say you make characters look bad.
Good for you, you can flame, good for you, you can hide your spite/fanboyism, but when shit hits the fan, anyone can see your a fanboy, who would rather see DC put Marvel out of bussiness.

Good day, ass hole.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing laughing
No, you actually did say that, about LT and Wonder Woman, then tried to cover it up.
What does this look like he is trying to say?

Also, unlike the others, I try to be cival. No I am not them, so why would I act like them?
I hide it for the debates. You just have never driven me far enough to say I don't like you.

Here, it is:
Your a godamn fanboy, and a f*cking idiot, that really knows nothing about comics/anything. I don't like you, and I never have.
Your a flamer, who will insult anyone that only says one thing, and that is there only conversation to you.
Basically, your an idiot, who will flame their way to victory, and when they are lost, make up some shit, like "Superman is an abstract importance character".
You lost just about every debate you have been in, on this board, and although I think you can present your case sometimes, you are usually wrong.
In all honesty, I don't think anyone likes you, even the DC fans, say you make characters look bad.
Good for you, you can flame, good for you, you can hide your spite/fanboyism, but when shit hits the fan, anyone can see your a fanboy, who would rather see DC put Marvel out of bussiness.

Good day, ass hole.

LOl and you know what, people who you say i've lost to are only validate by other fools who are against me. Just becuz a bunch of people say ur wrong, doesn't mean you are. Look at the dems. they said all along the pubs were wrong. yet the country hated them. Now look at where we are today. HMMm. as far as my statement goes. I said they WOULDN"T work against each other. Not that they couldn't. which is alltogether different. I said wouldn't meaning they are on the same side. so maybe you just were looking to be a dick. and picking to find something to jump on. it's not like you haven't done it before and I haven't called you on it. YOu honestly think I give a goddamn about what you say or think of me when time and time again you have proven that you are only here to try and discredit me. even lie and twist stuff for your own amusement. get real jerk.

bigbran
LOl and you know what, people who you say i've lost to are only validate by other fools who are against me. Just becuz a bunch of people say ur wrong, doesn't mean you are. Look at the dems. they said all along the pubs were wrong. yet the country hated them. Now look at where we are today. HMMm. as far as my statement goes. I said they WOULDN"T work against each other. Not that they couldn't. which is alltogether different. I said wouldn't meaning they are on the same side. so maybe you just were looking to be a dick. and picking to find something to jump on. it's not like you haven't done it before and I haven't called you on it. YOu honestly think I give a goddamn about what you say or think of me when time and time again you have proven that you are only here to try and discredit me. even lie and twist stuff for your own amusement. get real jerk.
Are you calling everyone who disagrees with you, "fools"?
Thinking of yourself a little high?

Funny.
I don't remember the universe falling apart if Superman dies.
So that means, that you are right though, since many people have called you on it...

Well, that certainly isn't how it sounded. If you would have said that in the first place, maybe... but no, from my point of view, it sounds exactly that Wonder Woman's lasso is on LT's level.
Is this twisting things?

Yes, I do debate, thank you. I see something I see is wrong, and I argue, isn't that what this forum is about?
And yes, I am only here to discredit you, what would I do without you? Whoa is me. eek!

Well, you said that I lied and stuff, so I told you the truth, are you know saying you don't give a damn?

I have never lied/twisted things to support myself.
Even if I have, it was an accident. And if you are right, then that means, that I have only done it once, certainly not all the time, like you implyed there.

Oh no, didn't you start this, and now your calling me a jerk?
You even told Darth (I think it was Darth) to go and dump his head in ice. It's comic book forum phsyco, people are going to disagree with you.

We can either continue the debate at hand, or you can slowly rise to anger.

Soljer
"Dunk your head in ice" "Chew on glass" "Eat shit and die"

Just because someone disagrees with you, and calls your bullshit?

Jesus H, man. Take a ****ing chill pill.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
"Dunk your head in ice" "Chew on glass" "Eat shit and die"

Just because someone disagrees with you, and calls your bullshit?

Jesus H, man. Take a ****ing chill pill.

You make it sound as if someone disagree's with me and that is it . Hell no. You guys never just disagree with me. You call me nvr had a clue, twist my words around, make jokes. if that is what you call disagreeing with me, then keep it. dont' make it as if you don't start stuff with me. When I back a DC character, you say I'm a fan boy, but when I back a marvel character, no one has any thing to say about it. so don't act like I'm bothered by someone disagreeing with me. i'm bothered by people attacking me and then acting like they haven't done a damn thing. that is what bothers me.

olympian
Did i heard that someone was high?

smokecaughhackthatsmoke

Avalonofthewind
What is Doomsday at his evolutionary peak?

Is that beyond Gog Wars Doomsday?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.