sabertooth (with symbiote) vs aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What if the symbiote combined with sabertooth and sabertooth was paid off to kill aquaman. Sabertooth has control of the symbiote and knows how to use the symbiote to its fullest and due to the healing factor sound dont hurt it anymore and fire dont have a huge affect on him and when it does he just heal it away. This is sabertooth with the adamantium claws and still have his fighting skill and senses and he still have the enhancements that weopon gave him while fighting wolverine.

Who wins.

lorddreamer
Aquaman... Sabertooth is still a moron. Aquaman leads him into water and rapes him. On solid ground, this sounds pretty fixed for Sabertooth... btw, how did you come up with this insanity???? (Also, did you used to be dman on this site?)

carver9
nooo, I didnt use to be called dman, why did you ask that and this fight isnt by water, theres no water involved.

lorddreamer
oh, well, I'm pretty sure there used to be a dman on here... and you sig says dman!!! (I used to come around as Lord of Dreams, but I moved and lost my computer and anyway... I am now lorddreamer smile Nice to meet you)

Yea, Sabervenom wins if its reg Aquaman

Brian Oswald
Magic hand ftw

carver9
Originally posted by lorddreamer
oh, well, I'm pretty sure there used to be a dman on here... and you sig says dman!!! (I used to come around as Lord of Dreams, but I moved and lost my computer and anyway... I am now lorddreamer smile Nice to meet you)

Yea, Sabervenom wins if its reg Aquaman

nice ta meet ya too. Its kind of hard to find decent people on this site, theres always people insulting people on this site because of other people opinions. I actually thought that you were about to say something negative. Hope to see ya on more sites.

lorddreamer
yea, that's the reason I quit this place. Got in a big battle with a bunch of guys refusing to admit that Wolverine loses fights from time to time. Anyway, know any good sites? PM me

carver9
gotcha

carver9
right now on another battle me and you are disputing each other, I forgot what fight it is. I think its the gladiator vs hercules fight.

carver9
its the she hulk vs wolverine fight.

lorddreamer
yea. Well, i changed my mind lol for the time being wink

Smurph
bump

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
nooo, I didnt use to be called dman, why did you ask that and this fight isnt by water, theres no water involved.

The D clearly stands for "dumb."

DarkSaint85
Gotta admit...old school Carv was just so full of joy and optimism. Like he had just discovered comics and couldn't wait to share his knowledge and ideas with us.

Delta1938
I have to say, as poorly as I think if him.....he has improved.

carver9
This is terrible and trolling

Delta1938
This is terrible and trolling

Yes, this thread and the posts you make are both.

Smurph
nice ta meet ya too. Its kind of hard to find decent people on this site, theres always people insulting people on this site because of other people opinions. I actually thought that you were about to say something negative. Hope to see ya on more sites. Twelve years later and all the decent people are definitely long gone

DarkSaint85
We've all crystallized into bitter old shits.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Smurph
Twelve years later and all the decent people are definitely long gone

It's kinda like we're coworkers stuck together at a base in Antarctica and we're all sick of each other but aren't killing each other because nobody wants to clean up the blood.

But just you all wait until I find enough paper towels. Just. You. WAIT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.