Spider-Man vs......the death of Mary Jane?!? (Sort of...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Mary Jane is dead.......or so Spidey thinks!!!! Peter finds her butcherd, dismembered, and beheaded body in their apartment!!! evil face Well, not really...ya see, Mysterio has caused Spidey to hallucinate this and makes him believe that his beloved Mary Jane has bit the big one.....not only that, but Peter believes his fellow heroes are really villains that have killed her.....How far would Spidey get to avenge his murdered wife???

1. Daredevil

2. Daredevil and Beast

3. Daredevil, Beast, and Black Panther

4. Daredevil, Beast, Black Panther, and Moon Knight

5. Daredevil, Beast, Black Panther, Moon Knight, and Captain America

6. Daredevil, Beast, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Cap, and Wolverine

7. Daredevil, Beast, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Cap, Wolverine, and Blade

8. Daredevil, Beast, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Cap, Wolverine, Blade, and Punisher

The battleground is a deserted New York city at night.....Which one of these would it take to take Spidey down??? How many could an enraged Spidey take down before he is overwhelmed??? There's no prep for the other guys and Spidey is totally convinced they are responsible for MJ's death.....Remember, the entire city is their battleground!!!

Soljer
Three. If not two.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
Three. If not two.

Oh ye of little faith.

Anyway, that long description could have been summarized with "bloodlust on" ....but at least you took the time to dismember Mary Jane.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

lorddreamer
2. If he manages to pass that, he's cooked. Blak Panther pwns all and has sex with the woman!!

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Oh ye of little faith.

Anyway, that long description could have been summarized with "bloodlust on" ....but at least you took the time to dismember Mary Jane.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Come now, Digi. Beast is close to parker in speed and agility. He also may be stronger (I've still never seen anyone definitively prove whether beast is class 2 or class 30....).

Throw in Daredevil, someone who has managed to survive against Spidey, and you've got Beast to tangle with Parker up close, while Daredevil uses his uncannily precise aim to tag Pete in a nerve cluster with his Billy club.

Spidey's been shown as suceptible to nerve strikes in the past, and Daredevil CERTAINLY likes to use em, wink.

Parker stunned for a few moments because of a nerve strike? Beast rips him to shreds.

Beast gets no respect no. His showings against Sabretooth and Wolverine recently have to count for something.

King Kandy
Stops at four.

DigiMark007
Come now, Digi. Beast is close to parker in speed and agility. He also may be stronger (I've still never seen anyone definitively prove whether beast is class 2 or class 30....).

Throw in Daredevil, someone who has managed to survive against Spidey, and you've got Beast to tangle with Parker up close, while Daredevil uses his uncannily precise aim to tag Pete in a nerve cluster with his Billy club.

Spidey's been shown as suceptible to nerve strikes in the past, and Daredevil CERTAINLY likes to use em, wink.

Parker stunned for a few moments because of a nerve strike? Beast rips him to shreds.

Beast gets no respect no. His showings against Sabretooth and Wolverine recently have to count for something.

Until proven otherwise, I'm assuming Beast is Class 2-ish.

A pissed-off Parker shreds those two. DD has admitted he can't do anything to Pete if he decides to take it to him, and Beast wouldn't add much....he gets at least to #3.

Soljer
Until proven otherwise, I'm assuming Beast is Class 2-ish.

A pissed-off Parker shreds those two. DD has admitted he can't do anything to Pete if he decides to take it to him, and Beast wouldn't add much....he gets at least to #3.

Hmm, but didn't pete also acknowledge that he couldn't really get a hit on Daredevil, due to Daredevil rolling so well with every blow?

Yeah, Spidey would out last him, and destroy Daredevil alone, but with beast there, too? Spidey will likely have his hands full fighting Beast. Throw in Daredevil chunking nerve strikes all over the place, and eventually Spidey's gonna get hit.

One nerve strike? Pete's stunned. Stunned for even a SECOND? Beast just rended him in two.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by King Kandy
Stops at four.

Am I crazy or am I the only one that thinks Spidey is being underestimated? A fighting mad Spidey would be incredibly hard to take down....remember, Spidey's not going to be holding back in this fight! Also, Spidey is smart. He's not going to try and fight them all in one place, or at one time....he has an entire city. I would love to see him snag D.D. with a webline, pull him towards him, and punch his head clean off with one punch....and then look at the rest and say "O.K....now it's your turn!!" evil face

DigiMark007
^^^ Yeah, what he said.

And I don't remember Spidey saying things about DD rolling with the punches (though I'll take your word for it). But I do have scans of him hopping around 3-4 times and decking DD before he has time to move. It's really kind of a curbstomp. Class 15 vs. peak human? Even with Beast, bloodlust Spidey rolls.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Am I crazy or am I the only one that thinks Spidey is being underestimated? A fighting mad Spidey would be incredibly hard to take down....remember, Spidey's not going to be holding back in this fight! Also, Spidey is smart. He's not going to try and fight them all in one place, or at one time....he has an entire city. I would love to see him snag D.D. with a webline, pull him towards him, and punch his head clean off with one punch....and then look at the rest and say "O.K....now it's your turn!!" evil face
I ranked him higher then everyone else...

fsufan89

I agree with you. Ususually spidey just wants to disable a villain. Under this scenario however hell want to rip them to shreds. Daredevil Gets slaughtered in about 0.5 seconds Then Beast gets smacked around and maybe even black panther. The city is spideys playground and he wouldnt just straight up brawl with everyone. He would sling around and gain momentum to use against the others

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by King Kandy
I ranked him higher then everyone else...

Yes, I know...and I should've specified that...I wasn't disagreeing with you. In fact, you're the only one that has given Spidey more credit than he's been getting. I think a fighting mad Spidey would whiz up to and quite possibly past number four....people underestimate just how "amazing" and formidable Spidey can be...especially in a situation like this.

King Kandy
Actualy... looking at it again, he gets to five.

AngryManatee
Dismembering isn't vrey creative. Why not Alex DeLarge raping her?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by AngryManatee

All depends on who you ask.....dismemberment CAN be very creative....wink Just ask Ed Gein....he made furniture out of human body parts, lampshades out of skin, bowls out of skulls, and belts out of human nipples!!! Now that's creativity!!!!!

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by AngryManatee

That works too!!! Or if you really want to get sick, how about dismembering her and then raping her?? eek! evil face

That would surely drive Peter over the edge; which is what I'm looking for, for this particular thread.....

Comicbook_kid
All depends on who you ask.....dismemberment CAN be very creative....wink eek! sick

capt it up
fighting blood lusted would get him to lsoe faster he tends to fight like a brawler and vs some one who has claws such as Blackpanther that a terrable idea

Dreampanther
Spider-Man takes them all

capt it up
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Spider-Man takes them all
spoken like a true fanboy

Dreampanther
I'm the fanboy...?

Dreampanther
Originally posted by capt it up
fighting blood lusted would get him to lsoe faster he tends to fight like a brawler and vs some one who has claws such as Blackpanther that a terrable idea

You can't spell.
Your grammar sucks.
Your logic is non-existent.
You have obviously never heard of spell-checker.
As you cannot do any of these basic, simple things, this indicates that you are either illiterate, incompetent, stupid or very, very young.

In none of these instances do I see any sign that your opinion matters...

Baldey
****ing pwned. I was gonna say something about you being called a fanboy but no need. The fanboy got pwned.

StarsNeverFall7
Great Job on the pwnage.

Spidey takes it through.

Sam Z
Stops at 3, may be 4.
I still think that one good punch would take DD down and all that rolling with punch thing was stupid. DD can't move as fast as Spider but still can move faster than Spider lays a punch?What the f**k?
So then it'll be Peter vs Beast and BP. I think he can win sometimes against this duo.

Dinalfos
Stops at 6.

xmarksthespot
(I've still never seen anyone definitively prove whether beast is class 2 or class 30....)Beast's strength has been upgraded in various stories over the years but if anything on panel he seems less strong. During X-Factor he was upgraded looking about 5-10 tonnish, that was supposed to remain but didn't really seem to stick. Then when he became cat-like Beast he was again supposed to have a strength upgrade, but some of his earlier incarnations still look stronger to me.

Accel
Originally posted by Sam Z
Stops at 3, may be 4.
I still think that one good punch would take DD down and all that rolling with punch thing was stupid. DD can't move as fast as Spider but still can move faster than Spider lays a punch?What the f**k?
So then it'll be Peter vs Beast and BP. I think he can win sometimes against this duo.
The idea of rolling with a punch isn't really stupid at all. Obviously, if he could move faster than Spidey, he would have dodged the punch altogether. Since he couldn't, the best he could do was roll with it for minimum damage.

quickshot
he could beat 4 maybe 5 but 6 has too many heroes for spidey too take on his own, it all depends wether the heroes are willing to kill spidey or only restrain him

SpunkySmurph
Stops at 3, may be 4.

erm

He's not moving faster then Spidey. He's just not standing still. Because he doesnt have enough time to provide a counter attack, or simply dodge, he rolls with it. He just shifts his body, while Spidey moves from whatever position he was in, into an attack, releasing a punch, which he pulls, so it wouldnt be going at Spidey's maximum movement speed.

capt it up

H. S. 6
I'd say he stops at 5.

Fully bloodlusted Spider-Man is going to be hard to topple, though. He'll fight until he's completely done.

capt it up
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I'd say he stops at 5.

Fully bloodlusted Spider-Man is going to be hard to topple, though. He'll fight until he's completely done.
he also fight like a brawler and that really no good vs black panther I doubt he makes it to even 4.

H. S. 6
he also fight like a brawler and that really no good vs black panther I doubt he makes it to even 4.

If he's fighting to his full potential, like the rules state, and he's bloodlusted, he's not going to be fighting like a brawler. He's going to be out for blood, using his cunning, wits, strength, Spider-Sense, webs, and stingers.

Reaper777
I'd say 4, IF he's lucky and thinking straight 5, but not likely

capt it up
Originally posted by H. S. 6
If he's fighting to his full potential, like the rules state, and he's bloodlusted, he's not going to be fighting like a brawler. He's going to be out for blood, using his cunning, wits, strength, Spider-Sense, webs, and stingers.
yes and his full abilities while blood lusted in comics is he stronger how ever he tactics take a back seat. he not going to be using cunning if he blood lusted since he never uses it when he blood lusted in comics unless you can provide evidence of him doing so which I doubt very much. Not to mention stingers won't be usable since he not fighting a magical being

python99
Spidey would have to seriously pull somthing out his sleeve to get through 3 especially 4 for him to honestly clear it he would have to catch all his opponents at once. ie. collapsing building, some kind of explosion, or serious shower of webbing where no one is able to move. This tread starts to get seriously one sided as you go down the list it turns into a numbers game to much quality opponents a miracle needs to happen. One thing some people need to know about Spidey is that what he does once he will do again. In other words how Spidey beats you in that match detemines what is going to happen in the next match Spidey wont change his style unless its not working for him. He gets to 4
and stops. The nubmbers are overwelming.

python99
yes and his full abilities while blood lusted in comics is he stronger how ever he tactics take a back seat. he not going to be using cunning if he blood lusted since he never uses it when he blood lusted in comics unless you can provide evidence of him doing so which I doubt very much. Not to mention stingers won't be usable since he not fighting a magical being

hmmmmm bloodluted Spidey
1) picked a train car over his head and said he was tired of using only a fraction of his strength
2) Beat the crap out of Rhino he nearly killed him
3) Help to support a collapsing building with his strength
4) A enraged Spidey whooped Titania, wasn't she the same one who messed up She-Hulk?
5) Spidey wrecked the Lizard while he was under the influence of poison by Calypso
6) While trapped under a train station I believe Spidey thought about the people he loves most and lifted it of his back to free himself considering the position he was in he would mess up alot of people if he pulled off strength like this more often.
7) was on the verge of killing demogoblin but stopped himself with that "I am a hero" garbage

we all remember what happen when Gwen Stacey died right?

Spidey does have enraged or bloodlust times but most often he does not due to the whole power and responsibility nonsence

there are more just to lazy to think
please anyone feel free to add.

Ultraman Baltan
This is pissed off mode, right? REALLY pissed off mode? Whoa boy. He clears it.

Ultraman Baltan
spoken like a true fanboy

Coming from the guy who makes up Wolverine feats all of the time, not to mention stories.

capt it up
Originally posted by python99
hmmmmm bloodluted Spidey
1) picked a train car over his head and said he was tired of using only a fraction of his strength
2) Beat the crap out of Rhino he nearly killed him
3) Help to support a collapsing building with his strength
4) A enraged Spidey whooped Titania, wasn't she the same one who messed up She-Hulk?
5) Spidey wrecked the Lizard while he was under the influence of poison by Calypso
6) While trapped under a train station I believe Spidey thought about the people he loves most and lifted it of his back to free himself considering the position he was in he would mess up alot of people if he pulled off strength like this more often.
7) was on the verge of killing demogoblin but stopped himself with that "I am a hero" garbage

we all remember what happen when Gwen Stacey died right?

Spidey does have enraged or bloodlust times but most often he does not due to the whole power and responsibility nonsence

there are more just to lazy to think
please anyone feel free to add.
sweet you proved nothing. Is aid his tatics take a back seat how ever his strength increase. None of what you said proved tactic or cunning

Ultraman Baltan
sweet you proved nothing. Is aid his tatics take a back seat how ever his strength increase. None of what you said proved tactic or cunning

Did Logan ever support a building?

capt it up
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Coming from the guy who makes up Wolverine feats all of the time, not to mention stories.
when have I made up a feat for logan? I back up what I say about logan with evidence.

you still going on about how I am a liar? Remeber how wlel that worked last time? ya you looked like an idiot

capt it up
Not that I know of does that matter though? what would logan supporting a biulding have to do with spiderman?

capt it up
This is pissed off mode, right? REALLY pissed off mode? Whoa boy. He clears it.
another spiderman fan boy with no senses in him

Soljer

What the **** does that matter in a fight? Honestly. I'm not arguing for Wolverine, but what the hell does it matter if he can support a building? What the f**k??!

Your line of reasoning is ****ed up beyond all recognition...

Ultraman Baltan
when have I made up a feat for logan? I back up what I say about logan with evidence.

you still going on about how I am a liar? Remeber how wlel that worked last time? ya you looked like an idiot

You said......

Wolverine is class 75.
Wolverine has beaten the crap out of Spiderman with his bare hands.
Is bullet-proof.
Can never die.
Is as fast as Spidey.
Could beat Spiderman.

Those sound like lies to me.

Ultraman Baltan
What the **** does that matter in a fight? Honestly. I'm not arguing for Wolverine, but what the hell does it matter if he can support a building? What the f**k??!

Your line of reasoning is ****ed up beyond all recognition...

Are you honestly that retarded? THAT MEANS HIS STRENGTH IS WAY BEYOND LOGAN'S! Logan can't lift a car. A building is WAY heavier than a car. Ta-da! One hit from pissed off Spidey and he's down! DURR! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
another spiderman fan boy with no senses in him

capt it up
You said......

Wolverine is class 75.
I said rough-house was class 75 tons. How dumb are you? I have never ounce said logan is class 75 tons.

Wolverine has beaten the crap out of Spiderman with his bare hands.
I have never said that. I have said that Logan beat the crapp out of rough-house with his bare hands you moron.

Is bullet-proof.
I said rough-house was bullet proof how dumb are you honestly this is like the 10th time you have said this to me. Logan has enhanced durability not bullet proof.

Can never die.
I never said that to you. Though logan is now immortal as long as he does not lose in the after life fight.

Is as fast as Spidey.
Could beat Spiderman.
Ya in my oppinion

Those sound like lies to me.
You should really back up your lies with evidence you freaking idiot

capt it up
Are you honestly that retarded? THAT MEANS HIS STRENGTH IS WAY BEYOND LOGAN'S! Logan can't lift a car. A building is WAY heavier than a car. Ta-da! One hit from pissed off Spidey and he's down! DURR! roll eyes (sarcastic)
how dumb are you? Logan has taken full on hits from spiderman and was smiling let a lone KOed.

Ya and you are trying to tell me you are not a fan boy

Metalmanx

If I am mistaken, I believe the thread-starter's goal was to say that Spidey is both blood-lusted AND fighting to the best of his ability.

I could be mistaken, but that's how I interpreted it.

Ultraman Baltan
I said rough-house was class 75 tons. How dumb are you? I have never ounce said logan is class 75 tons.

I have never said that. I have said that Logan beat the crapp out of rough-house with his bare hands you moron.

I said rough-house was bullet proof how dumb are you honestly this is like the 10th time you have said this to me. Logan has enhanced durability not bullet proof.

I never said that to you. Though logan is now immortal as long as he does not lose in the after life fight.

Ya in my oppinion

You should really back up your lies with evidence you freaking idiot

Wow. More lying! Why am I not surprised?
For goodness sakes, you think Wolverine could kill Galactus!

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If I am mistaken, I believe the thread-starter's goal was to say that Spidey is both blood-lusted AND fighting to the best of his ability.

I could be mistaken, but that's how I interpreted it.
then that be out of character since when he bloodlusted he tends not to fight smart, but he does not need to he normally packing a lot more power

capt it up
Wow. More lying! Why am I not surprised?]

Prove that I am lying. Your such a freaking idiot. You make up all this shit with out being able to back any of it up

For goodness sakes, you think Wolverine could kill Galactus!

I have never ounce said that, but nice lying again. Could you be any more of an idiot

Ultraman Baltan
then that be out of character since when he bloodlusted he tends not to fight smart, but he does not ened to he normal packing a lot more power

laughing out loud

Metalmanx
Mary Jane is dead.......or so Spidey thinks!!!! Peter finds her butcherd, dismembered, and beheaded body in their apartment!!! evil face Well, not really...ya see, Mysterio has caused Spidey to hallucinate this and makes him believe that his beloved Mary Jane has bit the big one.....not only that, but Peter believes his fellow heroes are really villains that have killed her.....How far would Spidey get to avenge his murdered wife???

1. Daredevil

2. Daredevil and Beast

3. Daredevil, Beast, and Black Panther

4. Daredevil, Beast, Black Panther, and Moon Knight

5. Daredevil, Beast, Black Panther, Moon Knight, and Captain America

6. Daredevil, Beast, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Cap, and Wolverine

7. Daredevil, Beast, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Cap, Wolverine, and Blade

8. Daredevil, Beast, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Cap, Wolverine, Blade, and Punisher

The battleground is a deserted New York city at night.....Which one of these would it take to take Spidey down??? How many could an enraged Spidey take down before he is overwhelmed??? There's no prep for the other guys and Spidey is totally convinced they are responsible for MJ's death.....Remember, the entire city is their battleground!!!

Hm...So, Spidey is blood-lusted, but is he also fighting to the very best of his ability? I'm going to assume he is, since that's how I interpreted your situation here.

That said, I HONESTLY think Spidey can clear this.

His webbing alone will put most of them out of the fight. Seriously, think about a fully-bloodlusted, peak-ability Spider-Man fighting these guys at once. His webbing can take out most of them, and then it's just a match between him a couple others.

(Here comes the bashing now. I know it's coming)

Ultraman Baltan
Prove that I am lying. Your such a freaking idiot. You make up all this shit with out being able to back any of it up

I have never ounce said that, but nice lying again. Could you be any more of an idiot

1. Reported.
2. Just go to http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10185&perpage=20&highlight=Spiderman+vs.+Wolverine&pagenumber=1 for most of it.

WHAT THE HELL? And this was your response to Marvel Team-Up! laughing
You can't squirm away from this one, lier!

python99

I cant understand what you wrote so you proved nothing stick out tongue

Soljer

Uhhh...retarded much?

Logan's taken hits from characters MUCH stronger than Spiderman, and he's still walking and talking. If I recall, as Jin and Capt so often like to remind us, Spidey was POUDNING on Logans face, only to have Wolverine smile back.

No shit Wolverine is a HELL of a lot weaker than Spiderman....but strength hardly matters, when Spidey can quite easily get stabbed.

And before you go off on some 'fanboy' tirade, go read the Wolverine vs. Spiderman thread - I argued that Spiderman would win it.

Doesn't mean that your reasoning isn't utter shit.

capt it up
1. Reported.
2. Just go to http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10185&perpage=20&highlight=Spiderman+vs.+Wolverine&pagenumber=1 for most of it.

WHAT THE HELL? And this was your response to Marvel Team-Up! laughing
You can't squirm away from this one, lier!
your site sent me to the freaken spiderman vs wolverine thread sweet deal. Not only do I not see what your talken about, but u look even dumber. It help if you gave the link to the correct page smart guy. Also you have yet to prove I have lied. Man your such a waist of space

Ultraman Baltan
Uhhh...retarded much?

Logan's taken hits from characters MUCH stronger than Spiderman, and he's still walking and talking. If I recall, as Jin and Capt so often like to remind us, Spidey was POUDNING on Logans face, only to have Wolverine smile back.

No shit Wolverine is a HELL of a lot weaker than Spiderman....but strength hardly matters, when Spidey can quite easily get stabbed.

And before you go off on some 'fanboy' tirade, go read the Wolverine vs. Spiderman thread - I argued that Spiderman would win it.

Doesn't mean that your reasoning isn't utter shit.

Because it isn't. Spiderman lifts cars. He dodges bullets. His webbing can hold the Thing. He took an explosion(not HUGE, but still tough enough to kill a random guy) in the chest. Now multiply that by ten. You have yourself a pissed Spiderman. Wolvie has nothing on him. Wolverine is above human. Spidey is beyond human. You have nothing to back up your facts. Go sit in the corner.

Ultraman Baltan
your site sent me to the freaken spiderman vs wolverine

NO! I thought it would send you to a porno site! Jeez, how long did it take you to figure that out? roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Because it isn't. Spiderman lifts cars. He dodges bullets. His webbing can hold the Thing. He took an explosion(not HUGE, but still tough enough to kill a random guy) in the chest. Now multiply that by ten. You have yourself a pissed Spiderman. Wolvie has nothing on him. Wolverine is above human. Spidey is beyond human. You have nothing to back up your facts. Go sit in the corner.
Logan superhuman first off. second logan see bullets in slow motion.

third off logan could take that explosion at least 10 fold. psised off spiderman is just stronger and maybe slightly more durable how ever he also fights like a brawler which would just get him killed

capt it up
NO! I thought it would send you to a porno site! Jeez, how long did it take you to figure that out? roll eyes (sarcastic)
ya and you have yet to proof me a lier all you have down is sent me to the spiderman vs wolverine page which is over 700 pages long smart guy.

Metalmanx

third off logan could take that explosion at least 10 fold. psised off spiderman is just stronger and maybe slightly more durable how ever he also fights like a brawler which would just get him killed

Hey, Capt. Did you ever provide that IN-COMIC proof of Wolverine seeing bullets in slow-motion yet? Just wondering.

capt it up
Hey, Capt. Did you ever provide that IN-COMIC proof of Wolverine seeing bullets in slow-motion yet? Just wondering.
yes I sent the comic number right after it was asked for

Soljer

Ignorance.

I'm not even arguing for Wolverine, friend. I'm simply pointing out the fact that your reasoning amounts to shit. Complete and utter.

Metalmanx

Well, would you mind sending it again since I don't remember what thread that was in? Or better yet, a scan perhaps?

Ultraman Baltan

Slow motion? Total, unbelievable bull shit. Are you kidding? Proof. Pissed Spidey almost killed Rhino with his bare hands(pretty quickly as well). Ya know, the one that took MISSLES AND HULK PUNCHES? Pissed Spidey also mantains speed. Your look at pissed off mode is by other characters. Spidey's is different. Much different.

Soljer

Could I possibly get that issue number? confused

Ultraman Baltan
Ignorance.

I'm not even arguing for Wolverine, friend. I'm simply pointing out the fact that your reasoning amounts to shit. Complete and utter.

Like you.
It makes perfect sense. And since I am not the only one using it, you must be very stupid. And after previously arguing with you before this thread, I can fully support that.

NiņoAraņa
Punisher REALLY did the killing....no expression

capt it up
Well, would you mind sending it again since I don't remember what thread that was in? Or better yet, a scan perhaps?
sure thing I have no scanns though how ever here the comic number

(Wolverine weaponx the origin of wolverine) soldier shoot bullets at wolverine and are shown to look like there in slow motion to wolverine.

Ultraman Baltan
ya and you have yet to proof me a lier all you have down is sent me to the spiderman vs wolverine page which is over 700 pages long smart guy.

So that quote I abstracted from you doesn't count? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
I have to go to bed. Remember: Don't lie to win an argument, or you will become a Wolverine fanboy.

capt it up

python99

Logan see's bullets in slow motion? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Can you please explain to me why a guy who see's bullets in slow motion seem's to easily get a stright punch to the face? Punches are obviously slower that bullets so why doesn't Logan dodge punches all the time?

Metalmanx

(Wolverine weaponx the origin of wolverine) soldier shoot bullets at wolverine and are shown to look like there in slow motion to wolverine.

Err...where's that # at, Capt? blink

capt it up
So that quote I abstracted from you doesn't count? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Not you just randomly took a quote that proved nothing and neevr even shwoed what page it was from.

Your just a lieing sack of @#$%

Soljer
Like you.
It makes perfect sense. And since I am not the only one using it, you must be very stupid. And after previously arguing with you before this thread, I can fully support that.

What's wrong, honey? Someone take your lunch money again?

Get over yourself, friend. This is a forum, and you blaze in here with personal attacks?

Your reasoning made no sense. You're arguing that Spiderman would knock Wolverine out with a SINGLE punch.

Not even the biggest Spiderman fanboys on this forum would agree with you.

(Only, perhaps, the biggest Wolverine haters....).

Beyond that, you list reasons why you believe Spidey would win a fight with Wolverine, but forget to notice the fact that I'm not arguing for Wolverine to win. I've argued many times for Spiderman's superiority. You just lack the required mental faculties to discern the difference. erm.

capt it up
Can you please explain to me why a guy who see's bullets in slow motion seem's to easily get a stright punch to the face? Punches are obviously slower that bullets so why doesn't Logan dodge punches all the time?
ya and spiderman gets hit a lot too by punches. your logic does not really work

Soljer

I guess Captain America must move at super-sonic speeds, then, cause he's tagged Spidey numerous times in Comics....

python99

Wolverine sees bullets in slow motion? roll eyes (sarcastic) If he sees them in slow motion why does Logan easily get hit by straight punches. Bullets are obviously faster than punches so why cant Logan dodge punches all the time? He should be seeing punches in extra slow motion.

capt it up
Err...where's that # at, Capt? blink
dam it. let me check ugg I forgot that did not have the issue number on it it from a graphic noval. Dam I new I forgot to get the issue number hmm I get that later when I done with final how ever this below will do.

this example is not as good how ever

(Wolverine #24) wolverine dodges a bullet from a trained assassin from close range and even comment on how easy it is and also is shown to see it in slow motions if I am not mistaken.

capt it up
Wolverine sees bullets in slow motion? roll eyes (sarcastic) If he sees them in slow motion why does Logan easily get hit by straight punches. Bullets are obviously faster than punches so why cant Logan dodge punches all the time? He should be seeing punches in extra slow motion.

same thign could be said for spiderman smart guy.

NiņoAraņa

I guess Captain America must move at super-sonic speeds, then, cause he's tagged Spidey numerous times in Comics.... DUH! cus u cant baet amerka! tht A on his hade doesnt stadn fro FRANCE!

that bieng said....Spidey goes till around the middle, i don't think he'd get all the way thru it, but he'd get to 5-6 and get swamped

python99
ya and spiderman gets hit a lot too by punches. your logic does not really work

that is not the point I am trying to make. sorry about my repost my computer was pising me off and I thought the post did not go through, anyways. What I am saying which has some Logic to it, is that if I Wolverine sees bullets in slow motion why are fist constantly hitting his face roll eyes (sarcastic) Is Logan only farsited or something.
C'mon Capt I am not ragging on Wolvie I like his character but you just seem to be afraid to agree with Logic. confused

capt it up
that is not the point I am trying to make. sorry about my repost my computer was pising me off and I thought the post did not go through, anyways. What I am saying which has some Logic to it, is that if I Wolverine sees bullets in slow motion why are fist constantly hitting his face roll eyes (sarcastic) Is Logan only farsited or something.
C'mon Capt I am not ragging on Wolvie I like his character but you just seem to be afraid to agree with Logic. confused
as do you. If spiderman gets hit with fist does he then not see bullets in slow motion? does that mean spiderman can not dodge bullets? see this logic can go both ways. also fists are not the same as bullets

python99
same thign could be said for spiderman smart guy.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
I am not sure Spidey is seeing bullets in slow mo anyways his Spider sense and reaction time help him avoid bullets. Also punches thrown from superhumans and such are coming at a higher rate if speed than any regular human so Spidey should get hithere and there. But if in fact he is seeing bullets in slow motion he should be difficult to tag on a consistant basis which it already is so stick out tongue

NiņoAraņa
come on folks, let us not turn this into a S V W thread..take it to the regular S V W thread.....

get back on topic

capt it up
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
I am not sure Spidey is seeing bullets in slow mo anyways his Spider sense and reaction time help him avoid bullets. Also punches thrown from superhumans and such are coming at a higher rate if speed than any regular human so Spidey should get hithere and there. But if in fact he is seeing bullets in slow motion he should be difficult to tag on a consistant basis which it already is so stick out tongue
oh ya then why does lgoan,dd,capt and so on have no trouble landing hits? also who to say logan not allow some of these hits since he can deal with the punishment. also logan tends to fight superhumans not peakhumans. so are you trying to say since spiderman gets hit by punches he is not able to dodge bullets? ya the logic you are using still apllies to spiderman as well.

python99
as do you. If spiderman gets hit with fist does he then not see bullets in slow motion? does that mean spiderman can not dodge bullets? see this logic can go both ways. also fists are not the same as bullets

Cap I know fists are not the same as bullets are you telling me something I already know or did you not read my post carefully because I stated that. Spiderman being hit by fists does not mean he sees bullets in slow mo c'mon Capt seriously

capt it up
Cap I know fists are not the same as bullets are you telling me something I already know or did you not read my post carefully because I stated that. Spiderman being hit by fists does not mean he sees bullets in slow mo c'mon Capt seriously
Are your actaully trying to mdespute logan seeing bullets in slow motion? it was stated by a cannon source and shown in comics. You can't debate it just beucase logan gets hit by punches. fo if spiderman has dodge a bullets from 2 feet away from him I guess he really can't since he been hit by punches

python99

capt it up
the reasont his got off topic is some fool came in here saying im a liar and making up all this bogus crap and then randomly he kept saying how spiderman stornger then wolverine. so really it that fool ult somthing fault

NiņoAraņa
sorry man I am trying but people just wanna turn this into one. Spidey stops at 4 hmmm, you don't think he could take out those guys? i think that daredevil may be sort of a non-factor if Spidey thinks smart..moonknight also, no offense to either characters, then it'd be Beast/Black Panther V Spidey....and he coooould pull off enought wins to get him to 5, where i say he get's swamped, and if not there, then 6

python99
oh ya then why does lgoan,dd,capt and so on have no trouble landing hits? also who to say logan not allow some of these hits since he can deal with the punishment. also logan tends to fight superhumans not peakhumans. so are you trying to say since spiderman gets hit by punches he is not able to dodge bullets? ya the logic you are using still apllies to spiderman as well.

What are you reading? Logan, and DD and Cap and can hit Spidey they throw superhuman punches. Where do you get Spidey gets hit by punches but cant dodge bullets what?

capt it up
What are you reading? Logan, and DD and Cap and can hit Spidey they throw superhuman punches. Where do you get Spidey gets hit by punches but cant dodge bullets what?
you are saying becuase logan gets hit by punches then he does not see bullets in slow motion and I merely turned it around on you.

DigiMark007
3 reports?! Come on guys, most of the stuff isn't even that bad.

Be respectful, and also learn to take a slightly insulting jibe and shrug it off. The best way to be above ignorance and rudeness is to ignore it or at least not to return in kind.

python99

NiņoAraņa
I dont know the numbers seem too large he might need prep. His webbing will determine the outcome and if he's angered enough to not hold back, but to think a lil reasonably

python99
Are your actaully trying to mdespute logan seeing bullets in slow motion? it was stated by a cannon source and shown in comics. You can't debate it just beucase logan gets hit by punches. fo if spiderman has dodge a bullets from 2 feet away from him I guess he really can't since he been hit by punches

Spidey does not see bullets in slow mo at least I dont think so

capt it up
his spidersense pritty much deos that for him it shows him were the bullet in comming from and such it is like wolverines senses showing him the bullet in slow motion.

python99

Comicbook_kid
3 reports?! Come on guys, most of the stuff isn't even that bad.

Be respectful, and also learn to take a slightly insulting jibe and shrug it off. The best way to be above ignorance and rudeness is to ignore it or at least not to return in kind.

yes This is true......and I'm glad to see my thread getting so much discussion. I thought this was a very interesting idea and a good debateable topic for fans...and that's what this forum is all about. I've enjoyed all the comments, opinions, ideas, and debates so far.........so, let's keep em' comin' fellas......

Soljer

I honestly don't know if he does or not, but Captain America does. He HAS explained, in a comic, that he can actually 'see' faster, as an explanation for bullet dodging.

I would hardly be surprised if Wolverine and Spiderman could do the same.

Metalmanx
yes This is true......and I'm glad to see my thread getting so much discussion. I thought this was a very interesting idea and a good debateable topic for fans...and that's what this forum is all about. I've enjoyed all the comments, opinions, ideas, and debates so far.........so, let's keep em' comin' fellas......

Thread-starter. Question. Do you mean to say that Spidey is both blood-lusted AND fighting to the best of his abilties? Because I think that's what you mean. I just want to clarify.

Psycholapse
Hmm, didn't Spidey once knock out Firelord while bloodlusted once? I mean knocking out a herald of Galactus is no easy feat. Although Spidey did have the symbiote at the time but the symbiote doesn't give him extra strength.

I think it will stop at 6. Spidey could take cap down easily imo.

StarsNeverFall7
In New York City, bloodlusted, and fighting to the best of his ability.

In the city, spidey has a home field advantage. The only one with the ability to following him scaling the buildings would be beast. His strength surpasses the combined of everyone mention, and even more so since he isnt holding back. Spidey sense at a peak, and the speed and agality to out manuver anyone on the list.

With the whole city as their battleground, his isn't going to be fighting them all at once, peters smarter than that. Hes got the goods to beat them all unless the gang up on him at once, which isnt going to happen with the entire city of new york to fight in.

Spider-Man clears it.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7

In the city, spidey has a home field advantage. The only one with the ability to following him scaling the buildings would be beast. His strength surpasses the combined of everyone mention, and even more so since he isnt holding back. Spidey sense at a peak, and the speed and agality to out manuver anyone on the list.

With the whole city as their battleground, his isn't going to be fighting them all at once, peters smarter than that. Hes got the goods to beat them all unless the gang up on him at once, which isnt going to happen with the entire city of new york to fight in.

Spider-Man clears it.

Exactly. Kudos on all accounts. thumb up

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7

Spider-Man clears it. eek! perfect explanation! i didn't really know he was supposed to be "fighting at the best" so i assumed he lost a lil reasoning because of the bloodlust

Jyppe

(Wolverine weaponx the origin of wolverine) soldier shoot bullets at wolverine and are shown to look like there in slow motion to wolverine. Is it stated on panel or is it just visible from the picture?

If it's stated on the panel. then it's beliveable, but if it's shown, then you can't use it as evidence as the artist has a freedom to interperate things to his own view. Artistic inperperation. Go ask Jinzin. He agrees with me. At least when something I used was against Wolverine.

python99
his spidersense pritty much deos that for him it shows him were the bullet in comming from and such it is like wolverines senses showing him the bullet in slow motion.

Again his Spider sense acts like a radar. his speed and reaction quickness helps him dodge bullets, not see them in slow motion. HIs spider sense gives him to maneuver

marvelprince
Spider-Man clears it. He outclasses all of them in terms of physical attributes. Daredevil, Moonknight, Punisher are non-factors imo. One hit and they're out of this. Beast, Cap and Blade are more agile than the rest but with webbing to slow them down and a po'ed Spider-Man coming at them they won't do much damage. Wolverine can take tons of damage and Black Panther has his suit to protect so they'll hang in longest. Spider-Man could possibly take to the air and devise a clever way to handle both of them but with the rage he has all he needs to do is backhand both of them ober the horizon

Metalmanx
Originally posted by marvelprince
Spider-Man clears it. He outclasses all of them in terms of physical attributes. Daredevil, Moonknight, Punisher are non-factors imo. One hit and they're out of this. Beast, Cap and Blade are more agile than the rest but with webbing to slow them down and a po'ed Spider-Man coming at them they won't do much damage. Wolverine can take tons of damage and Black Panther has his suit to protect so they'll hang in longest. Spider-Man could possibly take to the air and devise a clever way to handle both of them but with the rage he has all he needs to do is backhand both of them ober the horizon

I'm really glad to see that others see it my way, too.

Rock on, MP. rock

Comicbook_kid
Thread-starter. Question. Do you mean to say that Spidey is both blood-lusted AND fighting to the best of his abilties? Because I think that's what you mean. I just want to clarify.

In the original thread, I never said that Spidey was "blood-lusted" per say, but after seeing his wife butchered, one can say that Spidey would DEFINATELY be out for some serious revenge; without holding back!! In this particular battle, Spidey will be using all of his abilities and powers to the best of his abilities; determined to take down his wife's killers at no matter the cost. He won't be rushing into the fight without thinking though; Spidey's too smart and resourceful for that...even after something like this. So, just to clarify...yes, Spidey will definately be out to put a SERIOUS, bloody hurting on his opponents, but he's going to be playing it smart too, to make sure MJ's killers get EXACTLY what they deserve!!!! evil face And he knows that rushing into a fight without thinking and without a strategy isn't going to make that happen..... wink

Dreampanther
See - I sorta wondered about that big grin Because, if Spidey doesn't lose his cool and actually plans the whole thing, instead of just storming off, he has a VERY good to chance of pulling it off. I didn't wanna say this from the beginning, because you would say it is out of character - but let's face facts, if Peter is actually prepared to kill, and is going into a fight with the intention of vengeance and a thirst for death - then he is not the same Petey anymore anyway.

So let me just pose this question - what is to prevent him from putting a bomb together? And then setting a trap for them? And then just wiping up the survivors?

I mean, this is what the Punisher does - and the scenario you have set has been calculated to produce precisely this effect - a man with nothing left to lose, a man setting out to commit murder, cold-blooded murder - and a man who has the smarts and the technical know-how to accomplish exactly that.

In fact - he never has to use his Spider powers at all! Except to wipe up the remainders, of course...

Metalmanx
In the original thread, I never said that Spidey was "blood-lusted" per say, but after seeing his wife butchered, one can say that Spidey would DEFINATELY be out for some serious revenge; without holding back!! In this particular battle, Spidey will be using all of his abilities and powers to the best of his abilities; determined to take down his wife's killers at no matter the cost. He won't be rushing into the fight without thinking though; Spidey's too smart and resourceful for that...even after something like this. So, just to clarify...yes, Spidey will definately be out to put a SERIOUS, bloody hurting on his opponents, but he's going to be playing it smart too, to make sure MJ's killers get EXACTLY what they deserve!!!! evil face And he knows that rushing into a fight without thinking and without a strategy isn't going to make that happen..... wink

Okay, since that just confirms what I previously thought, I stick by my first statement.

Spidey clears it.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Accel
The idea of rolling with a punch isn't really stupid at all. Obviously, if he could move faster than Spidey, he would have dodged the punch altogether. Since he couldn't, the best he could do was roll with it for minimum damage.
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
erm

He's not moving faster then Spidey. He's just not standing still. Because he doesnt have enough time to provide a counter attack, or simply dodge, he rolls with it. He just shifts his body, while Spidey moves from whatever position he was in, into an attack, releasing a punch, which he pulls, so it wouldnt be going at Spidey's maximum movement speed.
IMO DD is not fast enough to roll with Spider-man's punch.

marvelprince

He shouldn't be but I've read the issue where he does so. DD comments that if he didn't roll with the punch his head would've come off. To be fair though that was DD trying to stay alive against Peter who wasn't putting much effort. This scenario Daredevil's head comes off for sure

doctorstrongbad
Current Spider-man should be able to win this battle. He has fought the Hulk, Juggernaut, Fire Lord, Namor, hell even Superman. He is always fighting the Sinister Six. He has no problem with fighting against several enemies at once.

Ultraman Baltan
Holy crap! This thing went far! I'm still voting for Spidey clearing it.

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
Is it stated on panel or is it just visible from the picture?

If it's stated on the panel. then it's beliveable, but if it's shown, then you can't use it as evidence as the artist has a freedom to interperate things to his own view. Artistic inperperation. Go ask Jinzin. He agrees with me. At least when something I used was against Wolverine.
how ever it was stated in a cannon source that he see bullets in slow motion and this comic show from logan few the bullets in slow motion

Metalmanx
Some scans of this "evidence" would be amazing.

capt it up
Some scans of this "evidence" would be amazing.
i gave the issue and book title

Metalmanx
i gave the issue and book title

Nowhere in that sentence did I see the words "Sure, I'll provide the scan right now!"

If I had the issue on hand, I wouldn't be asking for scans, now would I?

You're always getting on people for providing scan-proof for things. Well, I'm asking you to do the same.

Soljer
Nowhere in that sentence did I see the words "Sure, I'll provide the scan right now!"

You're always getting on people for providing scan-proof for things. Well, I'm asking you to do the same.

If he doesn't have a scanner, he doesn't have a scanner.

The issue number and title is the best he can do...erm.

Metalmanx
And then he keeps saying he'll go home soon and get his scanner and comics. Like he said he would over Thanksgiving break. But apparently he didn't do that either.

I'm only asking for scans because he's always asking the same. I have never once seen proof of Wolverine seeing bullets in slow-motion. I would like to be proved wrong.

capt it up

first off I ask for prove I do not care if it a issue number which I have said loads of times. I have no problem with looking up issue numbers and such. I have no scanner which I have made very clear. I have never ounce complained about people showing comic numbers and not scanns because it is just as good.

capt it up
And then he keeps saying he'll go home soon and get his scanner and comics. Like he said he would over Thanksgiving break. But apparently he didn't do that either.

I'm only asking for scans because he's always asking the same. I have never once seen proof of Wolverine seeing bullets in slow-motion. I would like to be proved wrong.
bull shit. I don't have a scanner at home either I said I get the comic numbers over break never did I say scans unless I happen to have it on my computer. I have given you the issue numbers before so do not say you have neevr been given prove.

Zahit
how ever it was stated in a cannon source that he see bullets in slow motion and this comic show from logan few the bullets in slow motion

....I knew I smelled someone smoking canadian bacon....

smoke

Accel
I disagree, but whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.