Are we all sooooo gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
It's weird, I flirt with guys on this forum, like Vinny, but I'm not gay and I only do it because he did it with me first. Sometimes I go back and read all the gayness and I'm like, damn . . . . am I gay???

It's kinda weird. confused

Röland
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It's weird, I flirt with guys on this forum, like Vinny, but I'm not gay and I only do it because he did it with me first. Sometimes I go back and read all the gayness and I'm like, damn . . . . am I gay???

If you still have wild sex with women, you're not gay. eek!

=Tired Hiker=

Thorinn

It's kinda weird. confused Maybe you're just "curious".

Tex
eyes

Vinny Valentine
I'm Bi-Sexual.

That about sum's up my whole KMC life.

Kram3r

Ah, I think you have nothing to worry about Gay Hike- Oh! I mean Tired Hiker. leftright

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm Bi-Sexual.

That about sum's it up.

no wonder you had leo first on your sex list. stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Tex
eyes

Hi Tex!! eek!

Kram3r
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
no wonder you had leo first on your sex list. stick out tongue

WOAH! There's a name I haven't seen on these forums in a long time.

Röland
But I fantasize about Chester Cheetah, what does that mean. What does it mean when you are attracted to a cartoon tiger on a bag of Cheet-os. erm

Maybe you're just infatuated with Chester Cheetah?

=Tired Hiker=

dr. pookie
there is nothing wrong with flirting with the same sex, it just shows that you are very comfortable with your sexuality. that doesnt make you gay

Strangelove
If you can't flirt with guys then you're insecure about your sexuality

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Tex
eyes

Tex...

Girl! I want to take you to a gay bar! I want to spend all your money! At the gay bar!

captainzorrosorcerer

Tex
policeLet's motor girl!!!

Mišt
Long sentences that scroll are really really really really really annoying doped

~Da Rev~

It's kinda weird. confused how come you dont flirt with me? Hmm? You filthy slank.

Strangelove

Mišt
Thats ok I didnt read it anyway cause I quoted it to save me time so it wasnt that much of a problem, by the way did you know your fly is undone? Yeah might wanna check into that.....how's things anyway? Good? Cool, well, see you laterwavey

Captain REX
Originally posted by Tex
eyes

oh It's Tex!

silver_tears
shock

Captain REX
My thoughts exactly.

silver_tears
Yea, but I'm sexier doing it hmm

Captain REX
It's the breasts. ermm

silver_tears
What, these bad boys?
chestyph

*edit, wow what a freaky smiley haha

Mišt
mistboobs

silver_tears
Wow, the sexiness just tripled shock

Mišt
Im so used to insulting you I have no idea how to handle this situation bag

silver_tears
That was sarcasm if that helps. hm

Rogue Jedi

nana_drink

Strangelove

Mišt
Originally posted by silver_tears
That was sarcasm if that helps. hm

Thank godfaint

Originally posted by Strangelove
I actually didn't quote what you said, I sat through the whole thing while drumming to a song I was listeing to. It was a good song. But a new one came one, and it's wasn't as good a song as the first one is. The new song is "You're so Vain" by Carly Simon. Ever hear that song, this post isn't about you, by the way. I enjoy coconut creme pie no expression

Cool.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Strangelove
If you can't flirt with guys then you're insecure about your sexuality

kayakat
please i flirt with girls all the time naughty and i know I'm not gay... i guess its just easier for girlstongue_ss w00t

Slay

I've had that feeling too. I've been wondering about it for a long time. But then I turn on Eurosport and watch women's Beach Volleyball and forget about it...

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm Bi-Sexual.

That about sum's up my whole KMC life.

So am I

thats hott

droolio

InnerRise
ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....shrug

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ladygrim

Lord Urizen
Colin Farrell is sexy and he was up my a$$ crack last night I swear to God he's so fkn hott !!!shrug

Röland
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Colin Farrell is sexy and he was up my a$$ crack last night I swear to God he's so fkn hott !!!shrug

You scare me.

Bloigen
The Jomon period (縄文時代, Jōmon-jidai?) lasted from about 10,000 BC to 300 BC.

The first signs of civilization and stable living patterns appeared around 10,000 BC with the Jōmon culture, characterized by a mesolithic to neolithic semi-sedentary hunter-gatherer lifestyle of wood stilt house and pit dwelling and a rudimentary form of agriculture. Weaving was still unknown and clothes were often made of bark. Bear worship was common, as many place names still today have the word "kuma" (bear) in them. Around that time, however, the Jomon people started to make clay vessels, decorated with patterns made by impressing the wet clay with braided or unbraided cord and sticks (Jōmon means "patterns of plaited cord"wink. Some of the oldest surviving examples of pottery in the world may be found in Japan, based on radio-carbon dating, along with daggers, jade, combs made of shells, and other household items, although the specific dating is disputed. The household items suggest trade routes existed with places as far away as Okinawa. Many believe and DNA analysis suggests that the Ainu, an indigenous people found mostly today on the northern island of Hokkaidō, but previously had lived on Honshū, and potentially other groups, as mentioned in the Kojiki, such as the tsuchi-gumo (English: dirt spiders), are descended from the Jomon and thus represent descendants of the first inhabitants of Japan. Also, entire wood dwellings (that normally would rot away) have been dug up in northern Japan that were preserved in ice, dated back to before 8000 BC (radio-carbon dating).

According to disputed archeological evidence based on carbon-14, the Jomon people created the first known pottery type in the world, dated to the 11th millennium BC. The Jomon people(s) were making clay figures (one popular type called dogu that was buried with the dead) and vessels decorated with patterns made by impressing the wet clay with braided or unbraided cord and sticks with a growing sophistication.The Yayoi period (弥生時代, Yayoi jidai?) lasted from about 300 BCE (although this date is debated) to 250 CE. It is named after the section of Tokyo where archaeological investigations uncovered its first recognized traces.

The start of the Yayoi period around 300 BCE marked the influx of new practices such as rice farming, shamanism and iron and bronze-making brought by migrants (i.e. Yayoi-jin) from outside of Japan. As for the wet paddy rice growing, It has been assumed that the origin is Chinese Yunnan which is abundant in the flora now, but the theory goes that the origin is the Yangtze River, in which the downstream is powerful .The tribes structured over time into many small countries (国, kuni or koku?), and alliances and warfare led to the emergence of larger and more organized entities.

Japan first appeared in written history in 57 CE with the following mention in China's Book of Later Han: "Across the ocean from Luoyang are the people of Wa (in Chinese, "Wo" or "dwarf state"wink. Formed from more than one hundred tribes, they come and pay tribute frequently."

China's Book of Wei in the 3rd century evoke the country of Yamataikoku, unifying some 30 smaller countries and ruled by a shaman queen named Himiko.Yamato polity (大和政権, Yamato polity?) was the main ruling power in Japan from the middle of the 3rd century until 710. The Kofun period (mid 3rd century - mid 6th century), is defined by a tumulus-building culture; the keyhole-shaped tumuli are called kofun. The Asuka period (mid 6th century - 710), is defined as the time in which the capital was in Asuka, near present-day Nara.

During the 5th and 6th centuries, there was much contact between the Korean kingdoms such as Baekje and the Yamato state. Some of the results of this contact were the introduction of Buddhism to Japan by people from Baekje, and military support given by the Yamato state to Baekje.
The Kofun period, beginning around CE 250, is named after the large burial mounds (古墳, Kofun?) that appeared at the time. The Kofun period saw the establishment of strong military states centered around powerful clans, and the establishment of a dominant polity centered in the Yamato area, from the 3rd century to the 7th century, the Yamato Court, origin of the Japanese imperial lineage. The Yamato Court, suppressing the clans and acquiring agricultural lands, maintained a strong influence in the western part of Japan (the Asuka region). Based upon the Chinese model, they developed a central administration and an imperial court system and society was organized into occupation groups.

Several proto-state formations rivalled, possibly representing different ethnic backgrounds. There are hypotheses of a couple of bigger migrations waves of continental population to central areas of Japanese islands during this period, each bringing something vitally new or becoming a basis of a polity formation.
The Asuka period (飛鳥時代, Asuka period?) is when the proto-Japanese Yamato polity gradually became a clearly centralized state, defining and applying a code of governing laws, such as the Taika Reform and Taihō Codes. The introduction of Buddhism led to the discontinuing of the practice of burial mounds, or kofun.

Buddhism was introduced to Japan by Baekje, to which Japan provided military support, and it was promoted by the ruling class. Prince Shotoku devoted his efforts to the spread of Buddhism and Chinese culture in Japan. He is credited with bringing relative peace to Japan through the proclamation of the Seventeen-article constitution. He wrote in a letter to the Emperor of China that the 'Emperor of the Land where the Sun rises' (Japan) sends a letter to the 'Emperor of the land where Sun sets' (China), thereby implying a declaration of equal footing with China which angered the Chinese emperor.

Starting with the Taika Reform Edicts of 645, Japanese intensified the adoption of Chinese cultural practices and reorganized the government and the penal code in accordance with the Chinese administrative structure (the Ritsuryo state) of the time. This paved the way for the dominance of Confucian philosophy in Japan until the 19th century. This period also saw the first uses of the word Nihon (日&#26412wink as a name for the emerging state.
The Nara period of the 8th century marked the first emergence of a strong Japanese state. Started in 707, the move of the capital under Empress Genmei to Heijo-kyo, present-day Nara, was achieved in 710. The city was modelled on the capital of the Chinese Tang Dynasty, Chang'an (now Xi'an).

During the Nara Period, political developments were quite limited, since members of the imperial family struggled for power with the Buddhist clergy as well as the regents, the Fujiwara clan. Japan did enjoy friendly relations with Silla as well as formal relationships with Tang China. In 784, the capital was moved again to Nagaoka (to escape the Buddhist priests) and then in 794 to Heian-kyo, present-day Kyoto.

Historical writing in Japan culminated in the early 8th century with the massive chronicles, the Kojiki (The Record of Ancient Matters, 712) and the Nihon Shoki (Chronicles of Japan, 720). These chronicles give a legendary account of Japan's beginnings in which the people were descendants of the gods themselves. According to the myths contained in these 2 chronicles, Japan was founded in 660 BC by the ancestral Emperor Jimmu, a direct descendant of the Shinto deity Amaterasu, or the Sun Goddess. The myths also claim that Jimmu started a line of emperors that remains unbroken to this day. However, historians believe the first emperor who actually existed was Emperor Ōjin, though the date of his reign is uncertain. For most of Japan's history, actual political power has not been in the hands of the emperor, but in the hands of the court nobility, the shoguns, the military and, more recently, the prime minister.
The Heian period (平安時代, Heian period?), lasting from 794 to 1185, is the final period of classical Japanese history. It is considered the peak of the Japanese imperial court and noted for its art, especially in poetry and literature. In the early 11th century, Lady Murasaki wrote the world's oldest surviving novel called The Tale of Genji.

Strong differentiations from Asian mainland culture traits emerged (such as an indigenous writing system, the kana). Chinese influence had effectively ended with the last imperial-sanctioned mission to Tang China in 838, due to the decline of the Tang Dynasty, although trade expeditions and Buddhist pilgrimages to China continued.

Political power in the Imperial court was in the hands of powerful aristocratic families, especially the Fujiwaras who ruled under the titles Sessho and Kampaku (regents).

The end of the period saw the rise of various military clans. Towards the end of the 12th century, conflicts between those clans turned into civil war (the Hōgen and Heiji Rebellions, followed by the Genpei war), from which emerged a society led by samurai clans, under the political rule of a shogun.

Bardock42

Yeah, you are gay. And perverted. Case closed.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bloigen
Do you see what I quoted from you?

That's all I got from your posts b/c pimpin, I aint reading all of that shit dubiously. nono

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

Bardock42
Originally posted by InnerRise

That's all I got from your posts b/c pimpin, I aint reading all of that shit dubiously. nono

Could have quoted and read it in the quotes obviously. Oh well. Good thing you don't study anything where you need to think logical or stuff.

Actually I agree. Never read what Bloigen says. He just copy pasted shit anyways.

Bloigen

Stop wanker and read it.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bardock42
Could have quoted and read it in the quotes obviously. Oh well. Good thing you don't study anything where you need to think logical or stuff.

Actually I agree. Never read what Bloigen says. He just copy pasted shit anyways. Ummm.....Since I did quote his whole post and had to delete it MANUALLY, I saw that I could have just read it there, and as I said....I WASN'T GOING TO AND I DIDN'T. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bardock42
Ummm.....Since I did quote his whole post and had to delete it MANUALLY, I saw that I could have just read it there, and as I said....I WASN'T GOING TO AND I DIDN'T. no expression

Which was a good decision. I just felt like insulting you.

Bloigen

Bardock42
See, he just copy pastes wikipedia.

InnerRise

Bloigen
Oh ok. I feel much better now. doped

.......I think. glare

While you keep telling me to stop doing the deed at hand(Pun intended) Maybe you should start and occupy your hand so that you won't make posts such as this one. wink

I'm ambidextrous. shifty

Lord Urizen

I hate when ppl do that shit...there argument contains no substance that way.

Bloigen

THAT'S A DAMN LIE! Okay, it's true.

Bardock42

Well, it is not an argument. He just does it to be annoying. And I disagree, it can still have a lot of value. Most of the things on Wikipedia are accurate.

Bloigen

It's not an argument. ermm

He said "he just copy pasted shit", so jokingly defending myself, I said that was a lie but also proving it wasn't by making it obvious it was from wikipedia.

It's sad I have to explain this.

Bardock42
It's not an argument. ermm

He said "he just copy pasted shit", so jokingly defending myself, I said that was a lie but also proving it wasn't by making it obvious it was from wikipedia.

It's sad I have to explain this.
It is, isn't it?

InnerRise
I'm ambidextrous. shifty I'm sorry that I know what that word means. cry

Bloigen
It is, isn't it?

It is.

I'm sorry that I know what that word means. cry

So am I. weep So am I.

Thorinn
Which was a good decision. I just felt like insulting you. hysterical2

Piggle Humsy
Thorinns sigs made me gay.. no expression

and now I lick the screen when I see boobies ermm

Thorinn
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Thorinns sigs made me gay.. no expression

and now I lick the screen when I see boobies ermm Pervert. nahuh

Grand_Moff_Gav

We're all gay....

NOBODY EXPECTS THE KMC INQUISITION!!!

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, you are gay. And perverted. Case closed.

I disagree with the case being closed. hmm

Bardock42
I disagree with the case being closed. hmm

Just like your legs aren't. HAHAHHAHA, cause you are gay. And a pervert.

=Tired Hiker=
Just like your legs aren't. HAHAHHAHA, cause you are gay. And a pervert.

Dude, that was sooooooo asinine that it was actually funny. laughing

Bardock42
Thanks. I am good at it.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by silver_tears
What, these bad boys?
chestyph

OH LORD MY VIRGIN EYES

Scythe
Beers makes great bakers frum vroom vroom....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.