Norrie Leo Shippers Unite!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
YAY for everyone's second favorite couple! Hmmm....I wonder if there are any Norrington Sailorleo shippers out here? worth a lark...right.....ok stop looking at me like im stupid...wah!!!!!!! *goes to hug james*

PirateDiva
I LOve the Sailor/Norrie ship....wouldnt have it any other way!!!! big grin

CaptainJacksLuv
Same!!! Im sure that he love u as much as u luv himsmile

T.Maria
the norrie/leo ship is the most embraced ship on this board!!! big grin

we shall right fanfics about it for years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

willofthewisp
I'm all for you and your prince Norrie!

SarahB
WoOoOoO Sailor/Norrie! lolbig grinbig grin

Mistypirate
I'm rooting for you Sailor big grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I'm all for you and your prince Norrie!

If only ladies would just say that about me and Johnny....but i guess no one see that we are meant to be....so i will just have to get use to a life of a pirate and swing swords at homewrekers til the day i die!!! LMAO!!

sailorleo
aw...you ladies are so nice....you guys are so coming to the rp wedding we are going to have on valintine's day...lol isn't that right dear? *looks at james, who has recently discovered the elights of ice cream* It feels like im eating myself...how wierd...and tasty...oh yeah, sure hun whatever you say.

ivebeendepped43
i am all for sailor/James if u support ibd43/JohnnyOriginally posted by PirateDiva
If only ladies would just say that about me and Johnny....but i guess no one see that we are meant to be....so i will just have to get use to a life of a pirate and swing swords at homewrekers til the day i die!!! LMAO!! ha! u never CLAIMED it! u said they wouldnt agree! so IIII called it 1st! no offense....i just want him....

sailorleo
when have i not...lol..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.