Darkseid vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
This is a competent, non - jobbing Post - Crisis Darkseid. Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Darkseid

Soljer
Darkseid, 10/10.

Kutulu
Darkseid takes it handily.

Psyquis52
Thor CAN beat him but Darkseid should win the majority.

UniOmni
This comes down to whether or not Thor can absorb and reflect the OE.

If he can, then he wins the majority.

If not, then he loses the majority.

Newjak
If this is non-jobbing Darkseid then yeah he should win hands down all the time.

Now if this Darksied where his OE can be defelcted by WW's bracelets or stopped by Heat Vision then yeah Thor should take it more often then he would loose.

UniOmni
I don't think its a problem that WW was able to deflect the OE.

Plot device eyebeams vs Plot device gauntlets = whoever wins, its fine by me.

Now, the only reason why hv vs OE was so bad, is because it put hv on the level of the oe, and thats not the case.

Now, if Superman Prime countered, and deflected it with his upgraded hv, now called nova gaze, then its fine by me. Power levels are peerish more than likely.

If Thor can absorb pretty much any kind of energy with his hammer, i'd wager he could absorb and reflect the OE.

Plot device hammer vs plot device eyebeams = whoever wins, its fine by me.

Kurash
darkseid 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
I don't think its a problem that WW was able to deflect the OE.

Plot device eyebeams vs Plot device gauntlets = whoever wins, its fine by me.

Now, the only reason why hv vs OE was so bad, is because it put hv on the level of the oe, and thats not the case.

Now, if Superman Prime countered, and deflected it with his upgraded hv, now called nova gaze, then its fine by me. Power levels are peerish more than likely.

If Thor can absorb pretty much any kind of energy with his hammer, i'd wager he could absorb and reflect the OE.

Plot device hammer vs plot device eyebeams = whoever wins, its fine by me.

THE OE Has never been blocked. NEVER. WW blocked the Omega beams.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THE OE Has never been blocked. NEVER. WW blocked the Omega beams.

They're the same thing. They've just been called different things on different occasions. Writer error.

Anyway, if this is Darkseid pre-Mcdonald's, then he takes it pretty handily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
They're the same thing. They've just been called different things on different occasions. Writer error.

Anyway, if this is Darkseid pre-Mcdonald's, then he takes it pretty handily.

actually they are not. I guess you dont' read DC mush. THe Omega Beams are the eye beams that allow DS to do pretty much anything he wants. THe Omega EFFECT catch that EFFECT say it with me EFFECT is the Erase power that completely wipes out any being it touches. THE omega EFFECT say it with me EFFECT has been shown to go around barriers and teleport thru WW's bracelets before. But you wouldn't know that. You sicken me with your DC hate. eek!

Howard_Jones
actually they are not. I guess you dont' read DC mush.

I wasn't aware that DC was a dog musher team too.

THe Omega Beams are the eye beams that allow DS to do pretty much anything he wants. THe Omega EFFECT catch that EFFECT say it with me EFFECT is the Erase power that completely wipes out any being it touches. THE omega EFFECT say it with me EFFECT has been shown to go around barriers and teleport thru WW's bracelets before.

You're making that up. I'm sure that Thanos is scared of Hulk as well, eh? The Omega Effect and the Omega beams are one and the same. Lying is bad.

But you wouldn't know that. You sicken me with your DC hate. eek!

Now you're lying about me. That's not nice. I've never said I hated DC either, and nothing I said indicated I did. confused

The fact that you're looking for an argument just astonishes me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I wasn't aware that DC was a dog musher team too.

You're making that up. I'm sure that Thanos is scared of Hulk as well, eh? The Omega Effect and the Omega beams are one and the same. Lying is bad.

Now you're lying about me. That's not nice. I've never said I hated DC either, and nothing I said indicated I did. confused

The fact that you're looking for an argument just astonishes me.

And I never said I hated marvel, yet you insist on saying that I do. You obviously do hate DC. it's very evident. And i'm not lying about the Omega effect you simpleton. I"m not the only poster who has made a point about it.

Howard_Jones
And I never said I hated marvel, yet you insist on saying that I do. You obviously do hate DC. it's very evident.

Unless you can prove that, I would suggest not making claims that you can't back up. That's called a lie.

And i'm not lying about the Omega effect you simpleton. I"m not the only poster who has made a point about it.

I'm aware of that, but I'm still going to tell you that you're wrong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Unless you can prove that, I would suggest not making claims that you can't back up. That's called a lie.

I'm aware of that, but I'm still going to tell you that you're wrong.

Since we are the ones who obviously read more DC, you would think we know what we are talking about. The only people who seem to think they are one and the same are marvel heads who haven't read much DC at all.

Howard_Jones
Who is we? I'm pretty sure that you've pissed off enough people not to get any backup on these forums.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who is we? I'm pretty sure that you've pissed off enough people not to get any backup on these forums.

Doesn't matter. I get back up. And people have sent me private tells saying they agree with me. But they fear the wrath of the forum so they dont' say anything. ANd it's not my place to say who.

Howard_Jones
Wow. That's just, well, beyond dumb.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wow. That's just, well, beyond dumb.

If you say so. You just treated kid kurdy very badly for his opinion. SO what makes you think others are going to voice their opinions openly when anything that goes against the established marvel hierarchy here gets lashed at. That is what's dumb. an open forum where people really can't voice thier opinions. that is well, beyond dumb.

Howard_Jones
If you say so. You just treated kid kurdy very badly for his opinion. SO what makes you think others are going to voice their opinions openly when anything that goes against the established marvel hierarchy here gets lashed at. That is what's dumb. an open forum where people really can't voice thier opinions. that is well, beyond dumb.

People can voice opinion. However, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. If you do something beyond dumb, best brace yourself to hear someone yell at you about it.

Saying Gamora is overrated, not impressive, etc, is just dumb. That would be like me saying Batman isn't an established martial artist, and that Apollo isn't powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
People can voice opinion. However, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. If you do something beyond dumb, best brace yourself to hear someone yell at you about it.

Saying Gamora is overrated, not impressive, etc, is just dumb. That would be like me saying Batman isn't an established martial artist, and that Apollo isn't powerful.

To you she may not be over rated. To him she is. I constantly see you guys belittle feats by SUperman, DS, Highfather, The Spectre. And to me it's just beyond dumb. But you don't think so. You get what I'm saying. He's belittling Gamora the exact same way you guys do to DC characters.

Endless Mike
Saying something like "You're just saying that because you hate DC" is a logical fallacy known as appeal to motive.

Howard_Jones
To you she may not be over rated. To him she is. I constantly see you guys belittle feats by SUperman, DS, Highfather, The Spectre. And to me it's just beyond dumb. But you don't think so. You get what I'm saying. He's belittling Gamora the exact same way you guys do to DC characters.

It's not justified at all. Unless someone is overexposed or such, there's no reason to say they're overrated. He also trolled the Gamora respect thread spouting the same crap.

Good catch.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Saying something like "You're just saying that because you hate DC" is a logical fallacy known as appeal to motive.

And yet many poeple basically say the same thing about me and marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's not justified at all. Unless someone is overexposed or such, there's no reason to say they're overrated. He also trolled the Gamora respect thread spouting the same crap.

It doesn't matter. To you it's not justified. To him, she may have not proven herself to be the most dangerous woman in the universe. I Don't know if she's the most dangerous, as The universe is infinite. But she certainly is badassed enough to claim the title until someone comes along. I wonder how she would do against Ganymede. Is that how you spell it?

Howard_Jones
Yup. You got the spelling right. She's essentially along the lines of Shang Chi and Iron Fist with H2H skill. Saying she's overrated is very unwarranted though, considering most people don't know who she is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yup. You got the spelling right. She's essentially along the lines of Shang Chi and Iron Fist with H2H skill. Saying she's overrated is very unwarranted though, considering most people don't know who she is.

The point still remains, Gamora doesn't exactly have a book list of feats to make her the most dangerous woman in the universe. I do believe she is in the top 5 best martial artist ever in comics. But that is my own belief. Gamora saying she is the most dangerous means the big donut. You see how the forum treats characters statements. Both sides have valid reason to believe what they believe. I happen to think Gamora is what she say she is.

darthgoober
The point still remains, Gamora doesn't exactly have a book list of feats to make her the most dangerous woman in the universe. I do believe she is in the top 5 best martial artist ever in comics. But that is my own belief. Gamora saying she is the most dangerous means the big donut. You see how the forum treats characters statements. Both sides have valid reason to believe what they believe. I happen to think Gamora is what she say she is.
Gamora didn't say it. Thanos gave her the title, and it was confirmed by Warlock when he had the Infinity Gauntlet(minus the Reality Gem).

Howard_Jones
Is it bad that I think she's probably the most attractive woman in Marvel, aside from being deadliest?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Gamora didn't say it. Thanos gave her the title, and it was confirmed by Warlock when he had the Infinity Gauntlet(minus the Reality Gem).

It's still just statement. And we all know when it comes to statement, people on this board tend to take some set of character's statements over others.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is it bad that I think she's probably the most attractive woman in Marvel, aside from being deadliest?
I'd go for Spider Woman or Psylock as the most attractive. Gamora is a bit "butch"

Howard_Jones
Not anymore. She's gorgeous in Annihilation.
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4344/annihilation3024xr3.th.jpg

I guess I'm like Hawkeye. Must be all the green.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not anymore. She's gorgeous in Annihilation.
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4344/annihilation3024xr3.th.jpg

I guess I'm like Hawkeye. Must be all the green.

Her ass looks nice. and her chest is really drawn well. But that face isn't that hot to me. SHe looks like she could be a drag queen. kinda like how they used to draw WW. perfect body and fugly face.

golem370
I saw Thor redirect a cosmic blast from Korvac he has some cool tricks

Desaad

For whatever its worth, I'll back him up.

The Omega Beams have any number of functions, from heat to concussive force to teleportation to matter manipulation to time manipulation to power stripping.

One of the possible effects - the ultimate effect, really - is erasure from existance. But every time he uses the Omega Beams, this doesn't mean he is using the wipe out setting.

juggernaut66666
Do you guys know anything about Darkseid?
Cause most of you keep saying "if Thor can deflect the OE he wins"
It is like saying the OE is Darkseid's only ability.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Do you guys know anything about Darkseid?
Cause most of you keep saying "if Thor can deflect the OE he wins"
It is like saying the OE is Darkseid's only ability.

True, as if DS can't just turn thor into a frog or something.

fostinoe

I don't see why Thor can't beat darkseid.
Thor should be able to absorb the OE ,Else he could just absorb Darseid's life force. He's absorbed immortal life force before.

I say Thor takes the majority.
Without the omega effect in play, Darkseid has nothing on Thor

abhilegend
Originally posted by fostinoe
Thor should be able to absorb the OE ,Else he could just absorb Darseid's life force. He's absorbed immortal life force before.

laughing out loud

bobbybatman

You speaks for Thor like Galan007 speaks for his favourite "MAZHAS".

deathslash

https://media1.giphy.com/media/jQmVFypWInKCc/200w.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/EpuqRnJ0nbZ4Y/giphy.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.