What is the Best Way to Lose Weight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady Fianna
Serious question. And yes I did do a search but most of it was about dieting which is obviously not a great way to stay slim.

So, I know about going to the gym, cutting down on certain foods but is there some foods that don't seem too bad but are? Or are there certain ways of eating that really help you to stay slim safely? And does going to the gym actually help, or is there a better way?

Also what are the worst things to do, regardless of whether they work or not?

hmm

xXxPunkchickxXx
The worst thing to do is fad diets. They work for a while but thats it.

Try replacing your food for ones that contain less fat. I shop at Tesco's with Nonna and we also my the healthy option. You still get the great taste but without the calories.

Dont over exercise! Build it up slowly.

I dont go to the Gym. I swim when i can and I jog. Try getting a good exercise dvd and book aside about 45 minutes a day. Oh and drink water. Diet coke is a no no!

Hope my advice helps.

Mr. Sandman
Actually dieting is the best way to lose weight, just with some exercise.

I don't mean make a diet, but alter your diet to consume smaller meals. Cut back on trans fat and carbs but don't cut anything completely out of your diet.

Also, forget the gym and ust work out at home. Push ups, sit ups, and go outside and run or ride a bike. For a long time. I usually go out bike riding for 7 or 8 hours on a nice weekend.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Serious question. And yes I did do a search but most of it was about dieting which is obviously not a great way to stay slim.

So, I know about going to the gym, cutting down on certain foods but is there some foods that don't seem too bad but are? Or are there certain ways of eating that really help you to stay slim safely? And does going to the gym actually help, or is there a better way?

hmm

Ok first few things you need to remember -

- Throw out the ''diet books'' or any other ''diet promoting thing''. That is not really gonna help anything.

It is the way of eating, habbits and the such that need to be changed, for good.

The most important thing is walking and moving. Anything you get insid our body, which exceedes 2 000 calories, needs to be walked off.

If you want to be a bag of bones, that is a different argument however big grin

xmarksthespot
Crash diets and chain smoking work for me... dodgy

Seriously though: Balanced diet and exercise. All things in moderation.

I think that's about it.

Bardock42
Lots of sex. Preferably with me.

PVS
puke diva

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
puke diva

It's for ze good of ze nation. dodgy

lil bitchiness
Yeah, Bardock has a point.

A good session of Sexercise beats 3 hours at the gym. Trust me - sexercise is all you need.

If you are gonna go on a diet - there is one simple rule - if it didn't exist 2 000 years ago - DON'T eat it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yeah, Bardock has a point.

A good session of Sexercise beats 3 hours at the gym. Trust me - sexercise is all you need.

If you are gonna go on a diet - there is one simple rule - if it didn't exist 2 000 years ago - DON'T eat it.

Hehe, she said I was right. Hehe.

Rogue Jedi
guys lose weight easier than girls. and girls hate us for it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
guys lose weight easier than girls. and girls hate us for it.

Broad, generalizing, idiotic statements. As usual.

Soleran
Back to basics body fat burning.

Burn more calories then you take in.

Maintian a cardio routine (good for the heart lungs etc fairly quick calorie burning)

Mainting lean muscle mass to continue burning calories in a "resting" state. (Work out with weights and resistance training in general)

It cannot get much easiersmile When you figure out your base calories do it off your Lean Body mass and not total weight.

ThePittman
Not really and depending on how you look at it, men will loose more weight on average then women for several different reasons. One is normally it is just water weight and men on average are more overweight than women. There have been many studies on this and have shown for the same amount of effort men with loose about 20% more weight then women but we also gain in back within a few hours as well.

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42

This sounds like something someone who looked like this would say:

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6872/bearshopcb7.jpg

Rogue Jedi
what, so its not true? YOU calling ME an idiot. nice. seems that you go out of your way to insult others here. i guess thats what happens when someone is incapable of getting a woman.

ThePittman

Rogue Jedi
some people tend to go overboard with their diets, eating like rabbits. thats not good for you. another example is my sis. she is a big girl, about 6'3. she couldnt stick to a diet to save her life.

Bardock42
what, so its not true? YOU calling ME an idiot. nice. seems that you go out of your way to insult others here. i guess thats what happens when someone is incapable of getting a woman.

A rather ironic post.

First I did not call you an idiot. I commented on your statement. Which was in fact an unreasonable generalization.

And who did go out of his way to insult someone now? I give you a hint, it wasn't me.

xmarksthespot
A rather ironic post.

First I did not call you an idiot. I commented on your statement. Which was in fact an unreasonable generalization.

And who did go out of his way to insult someone now? I give you a hint, it wasn't me. I know. I know. Was it him? What do I win?

Rogue Jedi
you referred to my statement as idiotic, therefore you are calling me an idiot. there is little or no confusion there. the statement was valid and accurate. whats idiotic about it?
whatever. seems that you have turned into someone who insults someone, and, when they call you on it, you try to turn the tables and come off all innocent. if that gets you off, then by all means, keep it up.

Bardock42
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I know. I know. Was it him? What do I win?

The knowledge to have been absolutely right.

Bardock42
you referred to my statement as idiotic, therefore you are calling me an idiot. there is little or no confusion there. the statement was valid and accurate. whats idiotic about it?
whatever. seems that you have turned into someone who insults someone, and, when they call you on it, you try to turn the tables and come off all innocent. if that gets you off, then by all means, keep it up.

No. Making idiotic statements and being an idiot are two very different things. I am sure you know that, too.
It was not valid and accurate, you say that all women hate men for being able to lose weight easier (which by the way is not a fact either. Or can you produce accurate data to supply your claim?), that is ridiculous. First you are not the spokesman for women and second I can produce quite a few to state that they do not hate men for that fact (which isn't a fact at all). Your contribution was pointless.

You do indeed play the victim and I am sure the people reading this will understand what is going on.

xmarksthespot
The knowledge to have been absolutely right. Your prizes suck. I want my money back.

Bardock42
Your prizes suck. I want my money back.

You did not put any money in. I consider us even.

xmarksthespot

Bardock42

Bloigen
Lose a leg.

Rogue Jedi
No. Making idiotic statements and being an idiot are two very different things. I am sure you know that, too.
It was not valid and accurate, you say that all women hate men for being able to lose weight easier (which by the way is not a fact either. Or can you produce accurate data to supply your claim?), that is ridiculous. First you are not the spokesman for women and second I can produce quite a few to state that they do not hate men for that fact (which isn't a fact at all). Your contribution was pointless.

You do indeed play the victim and I am sure the people reading this will understand what is going on.
its a well known fact that men lose weight faster. most women know this. you are right, not ALL women hate us for it, but most know it. i am sure that some hate us for it, some slightly envious of us for it, then again i am sure some women could care less.
man, i am not even going to respond to your ramblings about how i conduct myself here anymore. if you want to insult meleft and right, if that makes you fell better about yourself, then go ahead. bash me. insult me. just one thing. if you are gonna do it, then do it out and in the open. dont post a snide comment that could be interpretted either way.

Bardock42
its a well known fact that men lose weight faster. most women know this. you are right, not ALL women hate us for it, but most know it. i am sure that some hate us for it, some slightly envious of us for it, then again i am sure some women could care less.
man, i am not even going to respond to your ramblings about how i conduct myself here anymore. if you want to insult meleft and right, if that makes you fell better about yourself, then go ahead. bash me. insult me. just one thing. if you are gonna do it, then do it out and in the open. dont post a snide comment that could be interpretted either way.

Would you provide us with studies and scientific data to your claim now?

Rogue Jedi
Would you provide us with studies and scientific data to your claim now?
nope. i am just going by the women i have met in my life. friends, family, exes, whatever. of course there is no scientific data to prove it, dont be so obtuse.

Bardock42
nope. i am just going by the women i have met in my life. friends, family, exes, whatever. of course there is no scientific data to prove it, dont be so obtuse.

Not whether or not women hate us, but whether men actually are able to lose weight father and why and to what extent.

Rogue Jedi
Not whether or not women hate us, but whether men actually are able to lose weight father and why and to what extent.
oh....well, i found this, but i dont know how official it is.

http://www.hhp.ufl.edu/faculty/pbird/keepingfit/ARTICLE/W_LOSS.HTM

Bardock42
oh....well, i found this, but i dont know how official it is.

http://www.hhp.ufl.edu/faculty/pbird/keepingfit/ARTICLE/W_LOSS.HTM

The muscle part seems plausible. Though I am wondering if it is a percentage wise loss of weight or just in absolute terms.

Soleran
In addition to the article's being correct men also lose more "water" weight simply due to their increased muscles having more potenial glycogen which is a water magnet.

It's just so unfair for women, it is, it really really is.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Soleran
In addition to the article's being correct men also lose more "water" weight simply due to their increased muscles having more potenial glycogen which is a water magnet.

It's just so unfair for women, it is, it really really is.

Well, we receive the water again though, don't we?

I would still like to now more accurate data. I mean, how is the difference exactly?

Lady Fianna
guys lose weight easier than girls. and girls hate us for it. One, that has very little to do with the opening post and two, I don't hate men because they can lose more weight, neither do I know any women who do. It is often used as a joke but without any serious intent behind it. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

I can almost see the irony dripping off that statement. And I don't think it was intentional either. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emma718
One thing i have to say first which is a big NO NO is not eating- that can actually make your metabolism slow down, so you can gain weight not lose it. Anyway like some people have said in this theard the best way to go about it is just a balanced diet (eating heathly) and regular excerise.

But it can depend on your personal circumstances and personality. Different programs work for different people. The essential principle behind all weight loss programs is to make you burn more calories than you consume, finding the best way to lose weight for you will incorporate a healthy diet plan and an increased physical exercise plan.

I go to a gym, so thats my excercise lol

Rogue Jedi
One, that has very little to do with the opening post and two, I don't hate men because they can lose more weight, neither do I know any women who do. It is often used as a joke but without any serious intent behind it.

I can almost see the irony dripping off that statement. And I don't think it was intentional either. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i know i said all women hate us for it, but i didnt really mean "all." i have met quite a few who do.

Rogue Jedi
heres another.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n9_v90/ai_18480041

fancyboy
Running and situps with some freeweights thrown in for good measdure.

Rogue Jedi
i agree with riding bikes and powerwalking.

Bardock42
heres another.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n9_v90/ai_18480041

"On average, Dr. Giannetto says, a man can lose between 20-30 pounds within a 30-day time period while a women in the same length of time will probably only lose 15-20 pounds."

Now here is my question. What is that percentage wise. Men are heavier than women on average. Is it really more if you calculate that?

Rogue Jedi
you mean like pound for pound? i am too tired for the math on that one, B.

Bardock42
you mean like pound for pound? i am too tired for the math on that one, B.
Well, I don't have the information. But since men weigh more, losing more pounds doesn't necessarily mean that they lose their weight in a faster rate percentage wise. Though it might.

Rogue Jedi
when you first go on a diet, you lose considerable weight at first. thats water weight, if i am not mistaken.

Deano

best way

hmm

stop eating too much. and exercise .

Deano

best way

hmm

stop eating too much. and exercise .

Rogue Jedi
double poster!!!

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Deano
stop eating too much. and exercise . Both of which I do. hmm

xmarksthespot
Both of which I do. hmm Then maybe you should try the crash diet and chain smoking route...

Mr. Sandman

You are an idiot. This is not how you respond to Bradock's post to make him stfu.

This is what should happen:

Bardock;

You;

http://www.wikihow.com/Lose-Weight-Fast

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/article-detail.asp?articleid=735

Instant success.

Bardock42
Both of which I do. hmm

Maybe you are smoking hot and thin as hell. but you can't except it because your daddy touched you when you were a little girl?

Then maybe you should try the crash diet and chain smoking route...

Yeah, though chain smoking is not very sexy.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
You are an idiot. This is not how you respond to Bradock's post to make him stfu.

Bardock;

You;

Instant success.

Yeah, that might shut me up about the first part. Second is still bullshit.

Lady Fianna
Maybe you are smoking hot and thin as hell. but you can't except it because your daddy touched you when you were a little girl?

That doesn't make any sense. hmm

Bardock42
That doesn't make any sense. hmm

Maybe it wasn't meant to be?

Mr. Sandman
Yeah, that might shut me up about the first part. Second is still bullshit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/health/4263162.stm

If scientific numbers won't sway you, maybe Jesus will when he comes down from heaven in a bikini.

Soleran
Both of which I do. hmm

Well then eat even less and exercise even more.

Also find ways to put fiber in your diet (brown rice, oatmeal, legumes etc)

Lady Fianna
Maybe it wasn't meant to be? Or perhaps it was not meant to exsist in this context. shrugOriginally posted by Soleran
Well then eat even less and exercise even more.

Also find ways to put fiber in your diet (brown rice, oatmeal, legumes etc) I'm losing weight fine...I was just wondering about this topic. shrug

Bardock42
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/health/4263162.stm

If scientific numbers won't sway you, maybe Jesus will when he comes down from heaven in a bikini.

Second part as in "And they hate us for it."

I think it is right that men lose weight faster.

Though why weren't those studies done simultaneously. Is it just me or are all those studies rather unscientific? Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Or perhaps it was not meant to exsist in this context. shrug I'm losing weight fine...I was just wondering about this topic. shrug

You are hot?

pr1983

I think it is right that men lose weight faster.

Though why weren't those studies done simultaneously. Is it just me or are all those studies rather unscientific?

You are hot?

she is...

as for the weight thing... dairy was the big thing... less of it, switching to low fat milk and such... worked well for me... that and excercise...

Smiter
just to lose weight? sexercise, atkins, or 24 hour fitness.

GrillingNemo
Eat small portions many times a day. Eat lots of fruits and veggies. Your calorie intake should probably be around 1200 to 2000. Then add a 30 min. work out and you'll lose weight.

Mr. Sandman

Then I'm the idiot. Although, Jesus in a bikini is still funny.

Of course I am.

Robtard
Well, if all the sensible methods fail (exercise, smaller meals, healthier foods etc.) fail, you can always go for the short term gain method used my Marilyn Monroe, enemas and more enemas.

Personally, find out which foods make you fat as it varies from person to person and completely cut those out, anything that makes you feel bloated after you eat it would be a clue that it could be one of those foods and definitely reduce refined sugar and refined wheat products in your diet. Also cut of snacking between meals, eat very slow so your stomach has time to recognize when it is filled sooner and eat until you reach the 'not hungry level' and stop, never stuff yourself.

You can also raise your metabolism which will help you lose weight by eating many small healthy meals instead of the average 3-4 larger daily ones. Eat something healthy and small every 3 hours or so and do not exceed your daily calorie intake level.

Many people do not think it is necessary, but I am also an advocate of exercising at the gym.

Quiero Mota

hmm

Good old-fashion diet and exercise. As much as it sucks, you gotta give up fattening foods and bust your ass in the gym.

Fad diets and weight loss pills are a bunch of bullshit, and whoever "invented" those pills should just be shot.

Mr. Sandman
laser liposuction works too.

if you have a few grand to just waste

Robtard
laser liposuction works too.

if you have a few grand to just waste

Short term gain though... Unless you teach yourself how to lose weight, you'll end up putting it all back on.

lord xyz

hmm Eat slow, you're body knows what it wants and doesn't want.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Robtard
Short term gain though... Unless you teach yourself how to lose weight, you'll end up putting it all back on.

Also true, unless you shell out another few grand to staple your stomach.

cain marko
i found good diet and exercise

Lady Fianna
Also true, unless you shell out another few grand to staple your stomach. Ewwww sick

pr1983
Ewwww sick

supposedly it works though...

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by pr1983
supposedly it works though... I know....I just imagine someone with a big staple gun firing staples into someone's stomach.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by cain marko
i found good diet and exercise

Me too!

17 lbs and losing smile

pr1983
I know....I just imagine someone with a big staple gun firing staples into someone's stomach.

Ewwww sick

Solo
Originally posted by Emma718
One thing i have to say first which is a big NO NO is not eating- that can actually make your metabolism slow down, so you can gain weight not lose it.
Not at all. If you're focused, not eating would be the easiest and most efficient way to lose weight.

Running is a big factor in losing weight, too.

Rogue Jedi

Bardock;

You;

Instant success.
everyone get that? i am an idiot and sandman knows how to make bardock stfu. make sure you take notes. its such a privilege when such an esteemed scholar such as sandman speaks his mind. i feel blessed. dopedfu

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Solo
Not at all. If you're focused, not eating would be the easiest and most efficient way to lose weight.

Running is a big factor in losing weight, too.

No, not eating would slow down your metabolism and if you went too long, your body switches from digesting your body fat to digesting your muscles. Your body will literally start eating itself and deteriorate.

It's not just running, but any cardio workout. Running, swimming, bike riding, etc

everyone get that? i am an idiot and sandman knows how to make bardock stfu. make sure you take notes. its such a privilege when such an esteemed scholar such as sandman speaks his mind. i feel blessed. dopedfu

You should!

And no I don't want to **** you, put the finger away.

Rogue Jedi
its only that BARDOCK and ROGUE JEDI exchanged harsh words, and we cut it out just as quickly as it started. for you to chime in and call one of us an idiot is pretty lame. you werent even there, werent even part of the exchange.
if i see two people arguing left and right here, i mind my business. i might offer an opinion, but as far as being an instigator, i dont play that.

Soleran
Another nifty tip sugar is the biggest enemy (aside from over eating in general) to weight loss.

Know your carbs to become better at controlling insulin levels in the body!

Mr. Sandman
its only that BARDOCK and ROGUE JEDI exchanged harsh words, and we cut it out just as quickly as it started. for you to chime in and call one of us an idiot is pretty lame. you werent even there, werent even part of the exchange.
if i see two people arguing left and right here, i mind my business. i might offer an opinion, but as far as being an instigator, i dont play that.

Oh come on, you were ofended by 'idiot'?

My best friend's 7 year old cousin isn't even offended by that word anymore.

Besides, I was trying to help you out. It worked on Bardock, didn't it?

Rogue Jedi
the thing is that i dont even know you. to call your homey or friend an idiot is all well and good, but when its someone you dont even know, come on.

Robtard
the thing is that i dont even know you. to call your homey or friend an idiot is all well and good, but when its someone you dont even know, come on.

Watch it, you're starting to show your vagina...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Watch it, you're starting to show your vagina...
*looks in pants*
nope, thats definitely a penis. big grin

BobbyD

hmm

The best things to do are control your appetite and exercise...getting the best of the 2 best possible worlds.

The worst thing to do is go on a crash diet...always fails and you end up heavier than before you started your diet. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
earlier, i mentioned that my sis always fails on diets. the reason is that she does exactly what was just posted, she goes on crash diets.

FeceMan
Best way to lose weight:

PUT DOWN THE FORK.

Rogue Jedi
what if they are using a spoon?

Impediment
1) Get up off of the couch.

2) Quit eating Twinkies and McDonald's

3) Try eating something that's good for you like tuna fish or an orange.

4) Go outside. Move around. Walk, jog, take up a sport with friends, ride a bike even. Make sure that you move your body and preferably build up a sweat and a good heart rate for at least an hour a day. Take it slow and easy. Don't overdo it at first.

5) Repeat.

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Impediment
1) Get up off of the couch.

2) Quit eating Twinkies and McDonald's

3) Try eating something that's good for you like tuna fish or an orange.

4) Go outside. Move around. Walk, jog, take up a sport with friends, ride a bike even. Make sure that you move your body and preferably build up a sweat and a good heart rate for at least an hour a day. Take it slow and easy. Don't overdo it at first.

5) Repeat. Don't have a couch, don't know what Twinkies are, don't eat MacDonalds. Eat tuna and oranges.

Your attempt to be insulting and insinuate that everyone on-line spends all their time on their ass, eating fast food, has failed. ermm

Bardock42
Don't have a couch, don't know what Twinkies are, don't eat MacDonalds. Eat tuna and oranges.

Your attempt to be insulting and insinuate that everyone on-line spends all their time on their ass, eating fast food, has failed. big grin

I think he was just trying to give you advince in a funny manner. I mean, if one goes through with his advice they should lose weight. If you do all the things that people adviced you (if it was even about you) you should lose weight or you have some disgusting disease, in which case I no longer care for I lost all interest in banging you.

Lady Fianna
I think he was just trying to give you advince in a funny manner. I mean, if one goes through with his advice they should lose weight. If you do all the things that people adviced you (if it was even about you) you should lose weight or you have some disgusting disease, in which case I no longer care for I lost all interest in banging you. 'Tis not for me, I was reading about it in a magazine... for young teenagers btw, which worries me. I just dislike this whole obnoxious way of giving advise about something that can be quite a sensitive issue for a lot of people. yes

Bardock42
'Tis not for me, I was reading about it in a magazine... for young teenagers btw, which worries me. I just dislike this whole obnoxious way of giving advise about something that can be quite a sensitive issue for a lot of people. yes

You are fat. ermm

drewbiefan
I recently bought a thigh trainer. I saw the advertisement for it. Apparently it is excelent for toning and losing weight. So i got one. Not as i need to really lose any..but terribly want to tone myself LOL!

Robtard
Originally posted by drewbiefan
I recently bought a thigh trainer. I saw the advertisement for it. Apparently it is excelent for toning and losing weight. So i got one. Not as i need to really lose any..but terribly want to tone myself LOL!

You could stand to lose 7-9 kilos.

Lady Fianna
You are fat. ermm Ironic. ermm

Impediment
Your attempt to be insulting and insinuate that everyone on-line spends all their time on their ass, eating fast food, has failed. ermm

What "attempt"? Insulting? Hardly.

Name one person that I insinuated was a fat bodied computer loser? I merely provided the basics for a successful regimin for losing weight. Instead of fad diets, like the Atkins, and "magic weight loss pills", I put forth the very basic ideals for weight loss. Your condescending attitude is not appreciated. And your attempt at quick wit, consequently, has failed.

BackFire
Exercise more, eat less shitty foods.

That is all.

Impediment
Originally posted by BackFire

That is all.

My point exactly.

Be careful, though. Some members will say you are insulting and insinuating. ermm

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Impediment
My point exactly.

Be careful, though. Some members will say you are insulting and insinuating. ermm Yes, Backfire, watch out for them. They might hurt your feelings.

Bardock42
Ironic. ermm

True weep

That is all.

How would you know?

BackFire
True weep

How would you know?

It's what I've been told. *Eats pizza*

BackFire
Yes, Backfire, watch out for them. They might hurt your feelings.

Who?

Bardock42
It's what I've been told. *Eats pizza*

Can I have a piece (or 5) of that?

Lady Fianna
True weep

It's good that you are not in denial. yes

Bardock42
It's good that you are not in denial. yes

You'd still let me do you, right?

BackFire
Can I have a piece (or 5) of that?

Say please.

Lady Fianna
You'd still let me do you, right? Depends on the weather. shrug

Bardock42
Say please.

NEVER.......oh God, I can't take it anymore...I NEED PIZZA....please...please, please, please let me get what I want.

Bardock42
Depends on the weather. shrug

Tell me which weather it would have to be.

Lady Fianna
Tell me which weather it would have to be. Umm, well it would have to be that misty, muggy weather that happens around 10 in the morning on an April day.

BackFire
NEVER.......oh God, I can't take it anymore...I NEED PIZZA....please...please, please, please let me get what I want.

Hah, jokes on you, I don't even have any pizza! HAHAHAHA.....wait, now I want pizza too....

Boy....this whole thing really backfired on backfire. Hah!

Bardock42
Umm, well it would have to be that misty, muggy weather that happens around 10 in the morning on an April day.

Any objections against me visiting you around...april next year?

Lady Fianna
Any objections against me visiting you around...april next year? Yes, I live in.....Devon. Yes, Devon.

Bardock42
Yes, I live in.....Devon. Yes, Devon.

YOU LIAR.

Lady Fianna
YOU LIAR. How do you know? leftright

Bardock42
How do you know? leftright I read everything. At once. I am the Alpha and the Omega. The beginning. the End. And a little furry creature from Alpha Centauri. Basically, I rock.

Lady Fianna
I read everything. At once. I am the Alpha and the Omega. The beginning. the End. And a little furry creature from Alpha Centauri. Basically, I rock. Not that again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Not that again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, what can I do. I am an honest person.

Lady Fianna
Well, what can I do. I am an honest person. What a shame...I'm not. ermm

Bardock42
What a shame...I'm not. ermm

I know, you told me you are funny.

Lady Fianna
I know, you told me you are funny. No, I said you were funny. erm

Bardock42
No, I said you were funny. erm

Right, right, well, a blind chicken and you know.

Lady Fianna
Right, right, well, a blind chicken and you know. Quite. ermm

Bardock42
Quite. ermm

Lets stop fooling each other. You have no clue what I'm saying, right?

Lady Fianna
Lets stop fooling each other. You have no clue what I'm saying, right? Stop going off topic Bardock. mhm

Bardock42
Stop going off topic Bardock. mhm
Apologies.

You are fat. ermm

Lady Fianna
Apologies.

You are fat. ermm So are you. ermm

Go and eat some KFC.

Bardock42
So are you. ermm

Go and eat some KFC.

I would, but the next one is far away. Very far. It might not even exist. Fetch me some. You might even get some exercises while doing so.

Lady Fianna
I would, but the next one is far away. Very far. It might not even exist. Fetch me some. You might even get some exercises while doing so. How about you build one yourself? Then you'll lose some weight.

Bardock42
How about you build one yourself? Then you'll lose some weight.

But I don't want to build a KFC, I want to eat chicken.

Lady Fianna
But I don't want to build a KFC, I want to eat chicken. Kill a chicken then. God, do I have to do all the thinking?

Bardock42
Kill a chicken then. God, do I have to do all the thinking?

Well, I was hoping you'd also do all the doing.

FeceMan
These minty Oreos taste delicious.

Lady Fianna
Well, I was hoping you'd also do all the doing. Lame. disgust

So lame that I'm leaving now. Good Night. mhm

Bardock42
Lame. disgust

So lame that I'm leaving now. Good Night. mhm

At last.

Talk to you tomorrow happy

FeceMan
Finger + throat = win.

debbiejo
The very very best way and still being healthy is to eat mostly raw veggies and fruits. You don't even need to work out really at all.

FeceMan
Originally posted by debbiejo
The very very best way and still being healthy is to eat mostly raw veggies and fruits. You don't even need to work out really at all.
With my way, you can eat cookies, ice cream, and pizza and still lose weight without really trying.

juggernaut66666
Correct meals.Try to eat less carbohydrate more vegetables and fruits don't eat to much for dinner cause at night the body won't be able to burn away the needless nutriment.

debbiejo
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Correct meals.Try to eat less carbohydrate more vegetables and fruits don't eat to much for dinner cause at night the body won't be able to burn away the needless nutriment. Also your body needs to rest including your stomach. Eating at night will cause your stomach to work without any rest. Every organ needs rest.

The best diet is not a diet but a lifestyle. Complex carbs, fresh fruit and veggies, lots of water, no refined sugar or white flour. Dairy products are also very bad and don't believe the commercials that tell you to drink more milk for your bones. The more protein you ingest the more your body becomes acidic, then your body needs to neutralize it by pulling calcium from you, which means your bones, and teeth. People think that drinking more milk to stop osteoporosis are doing themselves a favor, but not true at all.........IT's all dairy farmer propaganda.

Mr. Sandman
The more protein you ingest the more your body becomes acidic, then your body needs to neutralize it by pulling calcium from you,.

This is bullshit. The acidity is from neutralizing the base of the milk. no more neutralizing is needed.

debbiejo
You're full of crap! Excess protein pulls calcium.

Mr. Sandman
You're full of crap! Excess protein pulls calcium.

Yea, excess protein. Like, eating a 72 oz steak. You aren't going to get that from some milk.

tallyblack
the first question is: why I eat?
the second question is: what I eat ?
the third question is: I eat because I am hungry or I eat because I like to eat?
the fourth question is: I do what to become slim?
the fifth question is: which are my pleasures in my life?
After answered these questions, it is necessary to find the solutions!

I eat because I am bored! I eat mainly fast-food! I eat because it is good!

I must eat to live, and not to live to eat!

If you want more information, that my school English is not a problem for you, you can write a personal message to me, I can help you!

Atlantis001
Try to avoid eating anything that contains gluten(like flour, bread, etc) it takes 26 hours for the organism to digest gluten.

They say that gluten is not aproppriate specially to the O blood type, and that is my case.

tallyblack
I am O blood, my mother and my grandmother too. The gluten was never a problem for us. The gluten causes problems for specific person, one speaks then about "intolerance" to the gluten!
The protein gluten at specific person, is digested, the stomach is not the problem, it is in the intestines that it is a problem.!!!
Intolerance with the gluten makes a major deterioration of the intestinal walls which returns them not functional calculuses, the nutrients cannot be absorbed any more (vitamins, and others) the symptoms of this disease are the diarrhoea, a delay of growth, a reduction in the muscular mass associated a loss of weight, evils of belly, distensions, tires, anorexia and irritability.
Your doctor never diagnosed on your premise this problem with the gluten?
You are readdy to become slim by eating bread!
You must eat without glutten?
The store diethetic propose much solution with the rice and cornstarch!
The Asian receipts are super, and without gluten

tallyblack
If you were never a fatty woman, then, you can't understand.
To eat is a comfort, not to eat is a punishment!
I was 220 pund, after 10 months of "reducing diet", I am 167.5 pound.
And I always ate of all, but, never different the alliments together.
Exact, never of Coke, never of sugar, never of mets of fast food, never of meat with starchy foods, noodles to eat noodles, meat barbecue for meat barbecue.
fish and potato, ok. all vegetables with meat, ok. not as much about water than diet speak. Drink much water increased the stomach, and a large stomach when it is empty, it is necessary to eat!
more information on my diet? a personal message, I inform you!
I can say it! I eat all, and I am not a sporting young girl

debbiejo
Originally posted by Atlantis001
Try to avoid eating anything that contains gluten(like flour, bread, etc) it takes 26 hours for the organism to digest gluten.

They say that gluten is not aproppriate specially to the O blood type, and that is my case. As much as I love, just love bread. I will not eat that hardly ever. I'm an O type also.

I miss it. But I'll take a bite of others......

Meat, eggs, cheese....any animal product has protein. If your diet is mostly eggs, bacon with toast and butter (again protein with fat)...and a burger with cheeze and a shake or pop (sugars) and dinner of any meat sauces cheese butter,..fat, sugars in potatoes, refined flour...blah blah...it adds up and most people eat mainly and only animal products which is way too much protein. People are told to drink the milk for the calcium, but all it is doing is adding more protein.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>