Xavier vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

don't shiv
Washington DC
Xavier's legs are fully functioning

Kutulu
Originally posted by don't shiv
Washington DC
Xavier's legs are fully functioning

What's Xavier's legs going to do for him when he's erased from existence? What is the point of this battle?

Galan007
Washington DC
Xavier's legs are fully functioning rediculous....

legs or not, Charles gets turned into a pencil sharpner...

don't shiv
Ahem ONSLAUGT!!

grey fox
Ahem ONSLAUGT!!

Ahem

SEPARATE CHARACTER

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by grey fox
Ahem

SEPARATE CHARACTER Who'd still lose badly to Darkseid anyway.

don't shiv
Separate character meets Xavier full potential Bloodlusted Xavier at full strength is a *********** Beast.

xmarksthespot
Separate character meets Xavier full potential Bloodlusted Xavier at full strength is a *********** Beast. I think What the f**k? will suffice.

juggernaut66666
Separate character meets Xavier full potential Bloodlusted Xavier at full strength is a *********** Beast.
Darkseid was mind controlling 3 billion Daxamites while teleporting Apokolips. So much for Xavier.....

don't shiv
the same Darkseid who was outwitted convincingly by Batman. where was the mind controll then Darkseid's magicks lackeys have been known to bend peoples minds to serve Darkseid, I guess if they could do it, he can, Should use it more often though.

juggernaut66666
the same Darkseid who was outwitted convincingly by Batman. where was the mind controll then Darkseid's magicks lackeys have been known to bend peoples minds to serve Darkseid, I guess if they could do it, he can, Should use it more often though.
Look comic characters don't have free will in the comics that is why they loose sometimes in comic boards it is differenent.

celestialdemon
Darkseid 10/10. Xavier has NO chance in this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.