Anal Leakage......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
So......umm.........anybody have it?.............I don't.........I'm just asking...................just curious.............. confused

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Rogue Jedi
like poop? blood? clear viscous liquid?

Bloigen
Plomox.

Bardock42
Originally posted by InnerRise
So......umm.........anybody have it?.............I don't.........I'm just asking...................just curious.............. confused

More information, but not too graphic, please.

Itzak
Is that like the name of a Japanese celebrity?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
More information, but not too graphic, please.
then they'd better disregard my post, eh? laughing out loud

InnerRise
If you don't want to know the specifics, don't read the spoiler.

I'm referring to Liquid matter/feces that seeps out throughout the day leaving wet spots/dry spots on your boxers/underwear and gives off an odor.

Once again this isn't about me....................confused

My anus is clenches tightly shut as if in a death grip. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bardock42

I'm referring to Liquid matter/feces that seeps out throughout the day leaving wet spots/dry spots on your boxers/underwear and gives off an odor.

Interesting. No, don't know that. Sorry.

Red Two
But WHy Did it sudenly interest you?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Red Two
But WHy Did it sudenly interest you? Ummm......I really don't know.

I guess b/c I'm a Pre-Med in college maybe............Yeah........that must be it.......I'm sticking with that. confused

LethalFemme
Ummm......I really don't know.

I guess b/c I'm a Pre-Med in college maybe............Yeah........that must be it.......I'm sticking with that. confused

Wow you're Pre-Med>eek!

Anyhoo a lot of old people have that. Also I remember back in like 199? whatever when they came out with those lays potato chips with olean. It caused anal leakage.laughing out loud

lord xyz
Is teh schmexs. drool

Red Two
boha las miste ere?

Smiter
Anal Leakage = Incontinence. Case Closed.
"Durfs" (or fecal streak) in your underwear/boxers are due to incomplete cleaning of your anal sphincter after defecation, not because of anal leakage.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Wow you're Pre-Med>eek!

Anyhoo a lot of old people have that. Also I remember back in like 199? whatever when they came out with those lays potato chips with olean. It caused anal leakage.laughing out loud I believe there is too much Bajingo in your sig.

InnerRise
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Wow you're Pre-Med>eek!

Anyhoo a lot of old people have that. Also I remember back in like 199? whatever when they came out with those lays potato chips with olean. It caused anal leakage.laughing out loud Yes, I've been seeing a lot of stuff online about Olean causing anal leakage. I even came across something where someone asked whether Olean caused it and the Olean people denied it and said how helpful it was. I think they were referring to some diet pills with olean in it or something.

Originally posted by Smiter
Anal Leakage = Incontinence. Case Closed.
"Durfs" (or fecal streak) in your underwear/boxers are due to incomplete cleaning of your anal sphincter after defecation, not because of anal leakage. So are you sa.....you know what nevermind. Research is your friend. doped

Bardock42
Lets face it. You jsut started the thread to tell everyone you are a pre-med-dude.

InnerRise
If you say so. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's better than the other alternative. confused

Bardock42
If you say so. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's better than the other alternative. confused

Well and your ass is leaking.

InnerRise
Well and your ass is leaking. I plead the 5th. no expression

Quiero Mota
I'm a Pre-Med in college

What's your specialty gonna be? Proctology?

InnerRise
Nope. I haven't decided yet. I was going to go for a Obstetrician, but that's not for me. Hopefully I'll know by the time I get to Med School.

xXxPunkchickxXx

Oh wet farts?

Nope i never have them

InnerRise
Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
Oh wet farts?

Nope i never have them No, not "wet farts" as you put it.

Bardock42
Just..eww.

Smiter
Pre-Med? and how old are you?

Strangelove
Nope. I haven't decided yet. I was going to go for a Obstetrician, but that's not for me. Hopefully I'll know by the time I get to Med School.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... you should be a diagnostician like House eek!

InnerRise
Pre-Med? and how old are you? I'll be 20 in January.

xXxPunkchickxXx
Okay well can i just say Gross

InnerRise
Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
Okay well can i just say Gross Well yes you can but imagine the predicament of the person actually suffering through it. I pity the soul.

InnerRise
Double Post. shock

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

Bardock42
Originally posted by Strangelove
you should be a diagnostician like House eek!

Everyone should be like House actually.

Strangelove
Well yes you can but imagine the predicament of the person actually suffering through it. I pity the soul.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Originally posted by InnerRise
Well yes you can but imagine the predicament of the person actually suffering through it. I pity the soul.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... double post detective

InnerRise
Originally posted by Strangelove
double post detective Oops. youpi

Well you don't have to go announcing it to the world. glare

I'm only a human being. I make mistakes too. Why must my mistakes be amplified?

I can only imagine what would have happened if I was caught with no underwear. sadwalk

Smiter
so youre 19 and which gives you 1 year of college to collect all the prerequisites to be in PreMed? I highly doubt that you can finish prerequisites in 1 year. Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Algebra, Microbiology, Nutrition, Pharmacology, Medical Terminology, and other shit IN ONE F0CKIN YEAR?. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOURE IN PRE-MED. unless you are not finished with prerequisites and the school agreed to put you on the next semester for pre-med. or youre a big liar.

Strangelove
so youre 19 and which gives you 1 year of college to collect all the prerequisites to be in PreMed? I highly doubt that you can finish prerequisites in 1 year. Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Algebra, Microbiology, Nutrition, Pharmacology, Medical Terminology, and other shit IN ONE F0CKIN YEAR?. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOURE IN PRE-MED. unless you are not finished with prerequisites and the school agreed to put you on the next semester for pre-med. or youre a big liar. you go into Med School after you graduate from college. It's grad school. Learn somethin,g read a book wink

Smiter
he graduated from college in 1 year? doubt it. Unless he started college at 16 and collected the pre-reqs till 19 to get in to pre-med school.

InnerRise
shh

Strangelove
he graduated from college in 1 year? doubt it. Unless he started college at 16 and collected the pre-reqs till 19 to get in to pre-med school. You are an idiot. He hasn't gone into Med School yet. He never said he had. You can read for yourself. He said 'once I get into Med School'

Get your head outcher ass wink

Smiter
I work as a Nurse assistant and talked to med-students who work with me. most of them are 25 above, they told me it takes 10 years of painful schooling to become fully pledged doctor. and to start premed at 19 is prodigy impossible

Strangelove
I work as a Nurse assistant and talked to med-students who work with me. most of them are 25 above, they told me it takes 10 years of painful schooling to become fully pledged doctor. and to start premed at 19 is a prodigy I repeat, you are a fool. You haven't listened to a thing either of us have said

InnerRise
I work as a Nurse assistant and talked to med-students who work with me. most of them are 25 above, they told me it takes 10 years of painful schooling to become fully pledged doctor. and to start premed at 19 is prodigy impossible Well why don't you just leave the understanding of this to the MED-Students then b/c after all you are just a nurse's assistant. No offense.

By the way. It's not all around 10 years of schooling for everybody.

Smiter
its true i haven't listen to strangeloves foolish trollings. Then how did you get into premed at 19? what are your credentials?

Offense None taken: Because Nurses and nursing assistants are the doctor's backbone. Doctors need us. We need Doctors.

InnerRise
its true i haven't listen to strangeloves foolish trollings. Then how did you get into premed at 19? what are your credentials?

Offense None taken: Because Nurses and nursing assistants are the doctor's backbone. Doctors need us. We need Doctors. Pre-Med is my concentration. Biology is my Major.

So when I go to pick my classes, whether it be with an advisor or by myself, I know which classes I need to take in order to fulfill my prerequisites.

Someone with a concentration in Physics would be on a slightly different path then me in what classes they needed to take.

I'm not a MED-Student, but my concentration is in Pre-Med. Therefore I'm a Pre-Med and Biology Major.

If you eve fill out a College Application you'll see they give you choices of a bunch of concentrations to choose from, such as Pre-Dentistry and Pre-Pharmacy for example. Pre-Pharmacy happens to be what I went into college being until I changed it.

I still do have my Pharmacy Technician License though that I obtained in High School.

Smiter
Big Goals Good Job. Youre an asian guy with straight A's at highschool is my prejudgement to you.

Since we are talking about goals here. Im going for LVN then moving to RN. its a weird bridge program at the school im going through. from CNA>>> LVN>>>RN. Estimated time 3-5years. If I Fail, Ditch my nursing assistant job then Oakland Police Dept is always open.

InnerRise
Big Goals Good Job. Youre an asian guy with straight A's at highschool is my prejudgement to you.

Since we are talking about goals here. Im going for LVN then moving to RN. its a weird bridge program at the school im going through. from CNA>>> LVN>>>RN. Estimated time 3-5years. If I Fail, Ditch my nursing assistant job then Oakland Police Dept is always open. You're assessment of me is wrong.no expression

There was talk of me obtaining a license to become a Registered Nurse doing Highschool as well, but I didn't care for it.

Well....um......I guess you have.......um.............high goals as well......confused

Don't get shot. confused

Smiter
Weird Chain of Discussion. Anal leakage >>> Pre-Med >>> Goals

InnerRise
Well I guess Anal Leakage isn't such a bad thing after huh? confused

Smiter
yea now we are back to anal leakage again!

InnerRise
But a doctor can always fix it up. confused

Smiter
yea but the nurse assistants do the dirty job. doctors just give orders.

InnerRise
yea but the nurse assistants do the dirty job. doctors just give orders. YaY!! youpi

What a relief!!!! jump

Ohhhhh.....no expression.............awkward.......................make sure you wear gloves........dodgy

Rogue Jedi
sometimes if you dont wipe your ass good enough, it feels like leakage.

InnerRise
wtf

Rogue Jedi
i dont speak your language. en english, por favor.

InnerRise
WTF means. "What......................The........................F**k" no expression

Smiter
I use those faucet that shoots water up the anal sphincter and it cleans it. then wipe it. What do you call that faucet that shoots water up yours?

Bardock42
Tell me, do you have your "anita wanks wally's willy" on copy-paste or do you type it out every time?

InnerRise
Tell me, do you have your "anita wanks wally's willy" on copy-paste or do you type it out every time? funny

Yes, just as I did with my previous one, I type it out every time.

Bardock42
funny

Yes, just as I did with my previous one, I type it out every time.

Why?

InnerRise
I use those faucet that shoots water up the anal sphincter and it cleans it. then wipe it. What do you call that faucet that shoots water up yours? I'm sorry, I don't have a baday.

Smiter
yea baday! It'll clean the shit out of you.

InnerRise
That's just nasty. mhm

The only time anything will shoot anything up my tail hole is when I'm in bed with my ___friend. no expression

Leo.M
Curious my ass. You're leaking, aren't you? laughing

InnerRise
Originally posted by Leo.M
Curious my ass. You're leaking, aren't you? laughing blush

Well you're the one with the curious @$$ so you tell me. blush2

Zatch

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka..... Somebody was watching the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

InnerRise
Not I. I don't even know what that is.

Smiter
People who have anal leakage.
Girls who were focked in the ass
Emos who were focked in the ass
Gays who where focked in the ass
People who gets focked by their bidets in the ass
Incontinence Old People.

InnerRise
But none of that has happened to m.............m.........my friend. confused

Röland
blink

Rogue Jedi
Tell me, do you have your "anita wanks wally's willy" on copy-paste or do you type it out every time?
lucky willy, right?

=Tired Hiker=

I has insane ass blast about two weeks ago, I kept throwing up all day as well, but it only lasted for 24 hours. erm

Röland
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I has insane ass blast about two weeks ago, I kept throwing up all day as well, but it only lasted for 24 hours. erm

hungover?

=Tired Hiker=

Röland
No it was a flu bug going around. My house mate had it a few days before me, although I was hung over yesterday. erm

The flu sucks balls. sad

InnerRise
I has insane ass blast about two weeks ago, I kept throwing up all day as well, but it only lasted for 24 hours. erm You're referring to diarrhea right?

Well Anal Leakage is much worse.....or so I've heard.....confused

=Tired Hiker=
You're referring to diarrhea right?

Look, all I know is that whatever it was I had was pure liquid, yellow in fact. It also was accompanied by a loud ripping sound unlike any fart known to man. There were no chunks, no nuggets, just yellow smelly liquid as if I were peeing out of my ass. Diarrhea?? I'm not sure if I could classify it as that. Anal leakage??? Maybe. All I know for sure is that it was nothing nice.

Röland
You're referring to diarrhea right?

Have anal leakage do you?

Röland
Look, all I know is that whatever it was I had was pure liquid, yellow in fact. It also was accompanied by a loud ripping sound unlike any fart known to man. There were no chunks, no nuggets, just yellow smelly liquid as if I were peeing out of my ass. Diarrhea?? I'm not sure if I could classify it as that. Anal leakage??? Maybe. All I know for sure is that it was nothing nice.

Dude, you should have spoilered that. sick

InnerRise

=Tired Hiker=

Zatch
closedeyes

I'll never second guess you ever again. no expression

No not me.......just a friend....confused

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... It is side affect of a diet pill. Does she take diet pills?

InnerRise
I never specified that it was a "she".

But the person isn't taking any diet pills. They are on pills though. I'll make sure to tell them to read the side effects of the medication that they JUST STARTED TAKING.

I prey to god that's the problem.............for their sake of course. confused

Zatch
I never specified that it was a "she".

But the person isn't taking any diet pills. They are on pills though. I'll make sure to tell them to read the side effects of the medication that they JUST STARTED TAKING.

I prey to god that's the problem.............for their sake of course. confused

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Well good to check the side effects before taking any medication.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Zatch
Well good to check the side effects before taking any medication. They did. They always do. Still have to take the medicine.

Just going to double check to see if it's causing this problem.

They didn't memorize all the information after all.

Zatch
What is funny is that I think this might actually be about you and not your friend. lmao

InnerRise
confused

Whatever gave you that idea.

dodgy

Zatch
*Just going to double check to see if it's causing this problem* This sentence right here. Not to mention your worried smiley's here and there. Most people don't get that worked up over a friend.

Röland
*Just going to double check to see if it's causing this problem* This sentence right here. Not to mention your worried smiley's here and there. Most people don't get that worked up over a friend.

Yeah, if my friend had anal leakage I would probably be making fun of him.

Zatch

InnerRise
And that's why yalls friends are limited. youpi

And that sentence means nothing....nothing at all. mhm

Zatch

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... *Still thinks you seaped all down your leg and is laughing behind your back several states/countries away.*

InnerRise
*Still thinks you seaped all down your leg and is laughing behind your back several states/countries away.* I wouldn't call that behind my back. erm

Wise up. wink

That's not how you spell SEEPED. erm

Wise up. wink

It's not me. miffed

Wise the f**k up! ranting

Zatch
Either way, I'm still lauging. This is quite humorous. Just stop trying to cover it up. Seep* boy. big grin

InnerRise
Cover what up. shrug

I'm just a curious boy seeking information by the day. I eat my wheaties and string beans, I'm doing right.

Who are you to put me down. schmoll

A meanie that's who. I don't like you very much.

You seem limited in so many ways.

Me......I'm bettering myself and you will not get in the way of that. nono

Heed my words carefully boy or you'll pay dearly. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
like poop? blood? clear viscous liquid?

Bleach? Pee? Acid?

Zatch
Cover what up. shrug

I'm just a curious boy seeking information by the day. I eat my wheaties and string beans, I'm doing right.

Who are you to put me down. schmoll

A meanie that's who. I don't like you very much.

You seem limited in so many ways.

Me......I'm bettering myself and you will not get in the way of that. nono

Heed my words carefully boy or you'll pay dearly. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... LMAO Sounds like a threat. Bet the mods wouldn't like that too much. lol Anyway, enjoy your leaking problem you have going for you. I'm out. Adios.

Röland

That's what friends do. They rip on each other.

And again if my friend told me or I found out he had anal leakage he wouldn't forget about for a year.

Great the Vraya
Ummm......I really don't know.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Is that really what they call it?

Impediment
The only time I can recall ever having "anal leakage" is from eating those Lay's chips from way back when that had the ingredient Olestra. The warning was actually right on the bag................in very, very fine print, though. I guess that's why they are no longer in production.

InnerRise
LMAO Sounds like a threat. Bet the mods wouldn't like that too much. lol Anyway, enjoy your leaking problem you have going for you. I'm out. Adios. Oh yes. The Mods were just burn me at the steak for the threatening post right there boy. Let me tell you......terrifying stuff.............no expression

InnerRise
*Stake*

So do you mean to tell me that nobody here has had any kind of experiences with Anal Leakage, whether it be yourself or a friend or family member.

My friend will be severely disappointed with the lack of help.

Röland
Sorry to disappoint you but I have never had any stuff leak out of my ass.

InnerRise
shock

I'm not disappointed.

My FRIEND will be though. confused

Röland
Consult a doctor?

InnerRise
They have, but this new symptom has just started right around the time they went to the doctor for something else and got new medications to take.

But since the medications aren't working anyway for their other problem, she'll be going back and she'll let them know then of the new problem.

We're very close friends. Tells me everything. confused

I tell them no no, whoa , hold up. TMI. But they insist. dodgy

Röland
They have, but this new symptom has just started right around the time they went to the doctor for something else and got new medications to take.

But since the medications aren't working anyway for their other problem, she'll be going back and she'll let them know then of the new problem.

We're very close friends. Tells me everything. confused

I tell them no no, whoa , hold up. TMI. But they insist. dodgy

shrug

Barker
That's the grossest thing I've heard all year, and yet..

I can't help but laugh my ass off. laughing

K.Diddy
smile Anal Leakage

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smile Anal Leakage
''It was like that when i got here'' no expression

Röland
Didn't InnerRise's friend have that?

TRH
Does Bush have that?

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by TRH
Does Bush have that?
nope thats a different disease

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
nope thats a different disease

laughing

Leo.M

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing
shy
K. Diddy, laughed at my joke pray

Röland
Originally posted by Leo.M
I remember that. crylaugh

Me too crylaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.