Atuma the God Eater,Vishanti & Chthon vs 100% Galactus & Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
More then likely the most powerful Magical enities in Marvel Universe vs Two Vastly Powerful Cosmics. who wins?

Atum- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/atum.htm

Chthon- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/chthonother.htm

&

Vishanti- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishanti

celestialdemon
As powerful as the Vishanti and crew are, Eternity could defeat them all by himself.

golem370
He had trouble with Dormammu and Dr Strange right and Atum and Chthon are as powerful if not more powerful then Dormammu right?

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
He had trouble with Dormammu and Dr Strange right and Atum and Chthon are as powerful if not more powerful then Dormammu right? It took Thanos /w/ the IG to defeat Eternity, and Galactus at his best was shown destroying an entire universe....

So IMO Big G/Eternity 10/10

golem370
Galactus had trouble fight Agamotto

Galan007
Galactus had trouble fight Agamotto At full power? no

You specified he was at full power in this battle, and at "full power" Big G has destroyed an entire universe

golem370
Yeah and Agamotto was in his realm. I am not sure if Galactus was are not.

Galan007
Yeah and Agamotto was in his realm. I am not sure if Galactus was are not. I would doubt Big G was at full power during that battle

golem370
Agamotto is suppose to be omniptant in his own realm.

Could Agamotto be multiversal?

"Agamotto himself is called "the All-Seeing," and has apparently spent his long life observing events throughout the multiverse from the dimension in which he resides. He has been known to express partial apathy at any one universes' destruction as each is just one of the many universes that he likes to follow. Often this type of behaviour is part of an act he puts on: he has pretended to be indifferent or even hostile to Strange before just to teach or motivate him and the Vishanti feel responsible for the safety of every universe, but on at least one occasion the other Vishanti interfered, because they felt that Agamotto was being selfish. At other times, Agamotto chose to warn Strange, even though the other Vishanti felt that he had betrayed them"

Galan007
Agamotto is suppose to be omniptant in his own realm. Yeah Shuma Gorath is supposed to be omnipotent in his own realm as well, but Dr. Strange beat him there...

golem370
Yeah and He relies on the Vishanti all the time

golem370
And look what Dr Strange has done with there help

boriquaking55
The Vishanti/Elder Gods would get Eternipimp-slapped.

King Kandy
Originally posted by boriquaking55
The Vishanti/Elder Gods would get Eternipimp-slapped.
True, true.

Madvillain
Yeah, Eternity pretty much wins this on his own.

leonidas
Originally posted by Madvillain
Yeah, Eternity pretty much wins this on his own.

yep. except not pretty much -- he wins this easily. and eternity is a combination of both cosmic AND mystical might.

dormmy beat eternity in a silly series with a freak bit of pis to account for the win. the first time eternity no one really knows exactly how the battle went down, but it did NOT end at all well for dormmy. his essence was supposed scattered across all eternity.

King Kandy
Originally posted by leonidas
dormmy beat eternity in a silly series with a freak bit of pis to account for the win. the first time eternity no one really knows exactly how the battle went down, but it did NOT end at all well for dormmy. his essence was supposed scattered across all eternity.
But he wasn't.

He got sent to another dimension.

Cosmic Flame
Cthon can't even enter 616 except by proxy because of his power. And if we're going by showings, the Vishanti have many more high showings than Eternitty. He's had his but handed to him several times, even by Nightmare. And I suppose theoretically Oshtur, Agamotto and Hoggoth are in their dimensions what Eternity is in his own.

Of course, in the end, the battle would probably be decided by the Living Tribunal. But it's certainly not a wash.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
]And if we're going by showings, the Vishanti have many more high showings than Eternitty. He's had his but handed to him several times, even by Nightmare. =
He got bound by Nightmare because he let him.

I thought that was clear.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy
He got bound by Nightmare because he let him.

I thought that was clear.

yes

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr Master
yes

"Aye, you bound me. But what were the months of bondage to one who is eternal?"

The quote was something like that...

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by King Kandy
"Aye, you bound me. But what were the months of bondage to one who is eternal?"

The quote was something like that...
Doesn't really change much. Eternity is always having his stature/power/position threatened by mortals. It's because he's more concept than anything else. And his defense always comes through a proxy, not through his own ability. The Vishanti have never been taken down on panel (or off, for that matter). So regardless of what he "let" Nightmare or Thanos or Warlock or the Magus or Dormammu or anyone else do, I'm not convinced that he has the ability to stand against all of these opponents. And the Vishanti don't have to be concerned too much, because it's not their dimension.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Galan007
At full power? no

You specified he was at full power in this battle, and at "full power" Big G has destroyed an entire universe

Galan, when are we considering a viewing of "Full Power" Galactus? Are we talking about when Doom takes his power vs Beyonder?

guy222
More then likely the most powerful Magical enities in Marvel Universe vs Two Vastly Powerful Cosmics. who wins?

Atum- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/atum.htm

Chthon- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/chthonother.htm

&

Vishanti- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishanti

team 2 smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.