We Won, We Won

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
Genk lost from Sparta prague but still we made the champions league so actualy we won smile

Corran
Yes I saw that result tonight, who'd have thought it, congratulations.

Fire
we were lucky tho

finti

Fire
yea but any belgian team in the champions league is good
brugge plays today and we'll win as well

Corran
Wish I could say the same about any English club, but there are one or two who I would like to not do very well.

Fire
well what the heck, u guys always have like 2 or 3 teams that are auto qualifide for the champions league, if I'm not mistakin' and then a few others that need to play qualifying matchs

finti
I dont care for the Norwegian teams in CL, they are not my teams so they can sod off

Fire
then which are ur teams?

finti
LEEDS UNITED and Brann(Norwegian)

Fire
well I like Manchester united, but that's just because I got a mate who's a real david beckham fan, tho on the world cup I'm a heavy fan of England

Corran
I do not like Manchester United, at all. Leeds I can stomach, if a team plays in Red then I do not like them..

Fire
lol, well odd reason u wouldn't like our national team then

yerssot
yayy we won!
and Brugge will win against Shaktar I hope!

Fire
yea we will

yerssot
I hope Rune will score again, he deserves some fan attention!

Fire
lol, I hope they use sto(c)(k)ia and I hope they get that new norwegian guy they want

yerssot
I think that they shouldn't sign him!
you already have Lange, Mendoza and Sani, and you can use other players as well for that role!

Fire
the norwegian guy is good
and to be correct they already have
langhe, verheyen, mendoza and some other idiot

yerssot
verheye is too old, and sani is good, shame they sold Simic

mah
oh Rosenborg! well not my team, but they have qualified for CL 8 times in a row, which is a pretty impressive record.

Fire
verheye ain't too old, he still is one of the best players they have
(thinking about the qualifying matchs for the WC, without verheye we wouldn't been at the WC)

yerssot
eat THAT anderlecht-fans! big grin

ah well, we'll know tonight...
Hope we can qualify!

Fire
they have to, if they don't I'll kick some ass

yerssot
*covers ass*
*slowly steps away from FM*
yayy Brugge smile

they'll win, and we'll have two in the CL, both knocked out at the start though

finti

yerssot
perhaps they won't buy him now

btw, Brugge-Shakhtar: 1-1
extra time, and we CAN win!

Fire
We did win with penalties

yerssot
we did it!!!!!
Verlinden rulez!!
stopped two of the three penalties!
perhaps his best game of his career!
damn fine keeper!

mah
and a damn rotten game by brugge, who should've won it easily

finti
what do you expect mah they are belgian big grin

Fire
hey, we played a good game, not the first half, but the second half and the rest was good

finti
still needed penalties

Fire
yea but that doesn't mean that we played bad, u can have bad luck in this game as well, or good lukc (lookin' at how much genk had to qualify)

finti
played bad

Fire
We didn't play bad
well anywayz what would u know about a belgian team

finti
we know enough to say they dont stand a chance for further advancement in CL.
Since I work with betting I follow the belgian league as well as many other european leagues

Fire
well then u should know that brugge played a good game according to their lvl, surely it wasn't their best game ever but they have played a lot lousier games as well

second of all almost no belgium team gets further then the first round in the CL, but for us the approximatly 300 million old francs we can make with first round is the reason they want in the champions league that bad
if you follow the belgian competition you should know that brugge is on paper the best team this year (from belgium) and will probably become champion

finti
I`ve seen reports from the game and they were that Brugge is an average team with no chance in CL, very much like the Norwegian team Rosenborg. Remember there are som Norwegians on Brugge so we get very detailed reports from that team

yerssot
the first part of the first half was indeed very bad, but at the end of the second half CB came back and the second half we tried very hard to win, with a little dip at the '70; and now people know we have a great keeper

mechmoggy
Tee hee, Villa won our first 3 points against Man City and B'ham only got a draw after winning 1-0 all through the game and then having an own goal in the 90th minute! HA!

Finti, shame West Brom haven't managed to get a point yet? I think they're doing okay though, they took Man U to a 1-0 win only and scored 2 past Arsenal in thier 5-2 defeat. Not to be under estimated at all.

yerssot
Mouscron got qualified for UEFA... Belgium is doing extremely well for our measures

Fire
and finti I never said we was gonna get anywhere in the CL, just qualifying is very good for belgian standards, brings in a lotta money
and we are almost surely gonna win the league this year

yerssot
don't count on it FM, think we'll be second...again

and the last time a Belgian team qualified for the CL was Anderlecht so we have some honor to catch in

mah
norwegians heading for Aston Villa eh

finti
he he Viking(Stavanger team) drew Chelsea, bye bye Viking big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.