Tabloids of the Caribbean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
You're all a funny and creative bunch so here's a new challenge. Tabloid news concerning POTC characters. hehe. i was reading the MSN gossip at work and got inspired.

I'll take on the first.

Celebrity Gossip: Swann and Turner on the rocks?

Could the tabloid-fav relationship between Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann be headed for Davy Jones Locker?

According to a spy, the two were seen canoodling at Che Royal last night, only to appear outside moments later in a heated argument.

"Elizabeth was crying and Will had his sword out. Both seemed shaky and intoxicated."

Elizabeth left alone after a tiff with the paparazzi, who she says "won't leave me alone!"

The pop-princess, a tabloid staple since her kidnapping and subsequent engagement to cradle-robbing James Norrington, has reportedly been taking to the bottle a little too strongly in recent months. An insider confides, "Her father keeps trying to get her to calm down and stop partying, but Elizabeth has been a thrill-seeking mess ever since her return to Port Royal months ago. For a while he thought her new relationship with C-lister Turner would steady her, but even Turner can't seem to control her anymore."

Turner and Swann's rep released a statement this morning at a press conference, stating that "like all couples, Elizabeth and Will have arguments. They have issues they have to work through. Right now they are processing their plans of moving into the governor's mansion and dealing with talk of starting a family. That's scary stuff for any girl to think about. Elizabeth just needed some time to talk through that with ."

The pair made headlines only a few weeks ago with their plans to marry. This came as a shock to family and friends, who were still processing her recent split with Norrington. Said James when he learned of the couple's plans, "Elizabeth is a great girl and I'm really happy for her."

The wedding has been under intense scrutiny by the media, who claim the dovesome duo are spending a fortune to make the wedding happen before the rainy season sets in.

"After last summer's hurricane season, we don't want anything to spoil their special day," quotes the planner, who ordered their wedding attire recently from Paris. "Elizabeth's friend Anne Boleyn wore a gown really similar to her wedding." No word yet on the bride's waistline, but insiders squeal that it may be under 17 inches.

The invites went out to a star-studded list of nobility, royalty, and family, who cleared their schedules for the traditional ceremony and on-the-water reception which is fast approaching.

Pop-icon Jack Sparrow was originally scheduled to make an appearance at the Wedding, but canceled last minute due to a court order. Political leftists accuse the bride's father, Governor Weatherby Swann, of pulling strings to make sure the flamboyant Sparrow was a no-show.

Says Swann, "I am entirely offended by rumors that I had anything to do with Sparrow's court order. We reached a mutual understanding of agreeing to disagree months ago." Swann continues his open-ness to an insider, tattling that Sparrow's hygeine was the real cause of the issue. "My soon to be son-in-law wants everything to be perfect for Elizabeth. He knows that the presence of certain people would be distracting from her enjoyment of the day."

No word yet on whether Elizabeth's ex-boyfriend James Norrington will be attending or not, though a friend of Turner's states that "Will really hopes he will come and give his blessing. Will and James have always been good friends and have a lot of respect for each other." Tell that to the headlines from last month, which included a drunken spat between the two in front of paparazzi, and James later being arrested for ramming a ship into the unsuspecting Turner. Elizabeth's rep says "We know James has a busy schedule. He's moving on with his life. He's seeing new people and he's a got a promotion on the horizon."

Arguments aside, friends and family are sure than nothing will be able to stop the big day from being the most lavish and talked-about ceremony in decades.

ToddianGirl
Kate I LOVED it!

SarahB
sme here!smile

ivebeendepped43
lmao! nice!!!

T.Maria
LOVED IT!! big grin big grin big grin

hmmm..this is difficult lol....

Celebrity Gossip: Animal cruelty alive and well In the caribbean

For months speculation has been circling around Port Royal, but the gossip is finally reaching a fever pitch as the announcement of
"Deffinate" animal cruelty.

On the search for the culprits, Celebrity Gossip can exclusively reveal that none other than the infamous Jack Sparrow has been causing an uproar due to his profound acts of insanity and debutchery!!

The victim in question is none other than a simmian aptly named jack. And even though rumours where stirring that Captain jack was 'Spanking his monkey'....we can now exclusively reveal that the pirate was doing nothing more than 'shooting his blanks' instead...

This does not get the - oh my lord hes so handsome for a vaggabond! - scallywag off the hook however...as last night one spectator even saw the pirate giving the Simmian ALCOHOL!

And after Cocoa the Bear and Ichy the Sheep...well...we all know what happened there!

One critic; the former Commodor of Port Royal, stated in an interview that Jack Sparrow is quite fond of his monkey, and he has seen him petting it with his own eyes....so does this mean that Jack is an animal lover...or is he just willing to get down to some monkey business?

When questioned upon his Ship, The Captain hardly seemed the type to give you a full sentence, never mind a deffinate answer!

Q: Are the rumours about you and your monkey business true?

A: Monkey business?... mate, if i was upto monkey business then you would know about it...

Q: But...we do know about it...

A: Then there is your answer...

After this, the captain shouted over to his First Mate; 'Mr Tibbs' -

- (...sounds like something from a beatrix potter book....) -

- That he felt like shooting some blanks....

well...if that isnt proof, then i dont know what is!!!

katelovespirate
HAHAHA T Maria, that was HILARIOUS!!!! someone should put that one on SNL. Petting the monkey. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

CaptainJacksLuv
toddiangirl, love ur siggy!smile

katelovespirate
anyone else care to try one?

CaptainJacksLuv
no, to b honest, im shit at it....oh no! *uses orbit gums*big grin *BLING*

sailorleo
hang on...why wasn't the shit bleeped...must test somethign ....lady's and gents...****...that is all...

CaptinJackLover
ooo i love this thread! and excellent kate!

ivebeendepped43
lmao! monkey business! iluved it T.maria

katelovespirate
i vote willofthewisp. wink

Bwa Ha Ha
lol both were good

siriuswriter
oh god, *laughs hilariously* will have to put mind to this and turn out a tabloid article soon... big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah....i was thinking that

willofthewisp
lol, this is a great idea and the last two were so funny!

RANDOM PIRATE PRISONER SCARED WITLESS

"It was like a bunch of skeletons came up from the ship! I'm just glad they didn't hurt the dog." In the chaos of last week's attack on Port Royal, a few random pirates, newly escaped from jail when a cannonball damaged the prison, swears the attackers were actually skeletons.
"We were just sittin' in there, havin' a potluck dinner," says one rum-soaked pirate, "when all of a sudden we saw them from the window, skin and bones."
What do leading experts have to say on this matter?
"Utter bullshit," says Dr. Malarky of Port Royal University. "Why would you listen to pirates anyway?"
And yet these low-lives swear up and down it was a SS (skeleton sighting). Along with the Yeti and Loch Ness monster, these strange phantoms may or may not prowl our boring little port.

Bwa Ha Ha
hahaha! lol that was new!

tee_pirategirl
OH guys don't stop this is FABULOUSE!!!! This is gonna be just like the translation thing. WAY funny. Maybe willo can even post it once we have enough of them

katelovespirate
hahahaha Willo that was great!!! smile

willofthewisp
Thanks. Let's think up more.

COMMODORE LEAVES IN ETERNAL DISGRACE

Sexy-voiced, but a little too stiff Commodore James Norrington, after a large scandal, resigned his comission after failing to capture Captain Jack Sparrow of the Black Pearl.
Opinions about the former commodre vary, some thinking he is secretly a villainous monster who let Captain Sparrow escape. Others sympathize with him since local sexpot Elizabeth Swann broke off their engagement.
"I just wanted a waffle and a hot bath!" was his only comment after the precedings were all over.
Many also wonder if he still loves Ms. Swann, who, after being kidnapped by Barbossa stated she found it an overall positive experience.
"I don't know," Norrington says. "Whatever. I need a drink."

Bwa Ha Ha
lol that was good!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Thanks. Let's think up more.

COMMODORE LEAVES IN ETERNAL DISGRACE

Sexy-voiced, but a little too stiff Commodore James Norrington, after a large scandal, resigned his comission after failing to capture Captain Jack Sparrow of the Black Pearl.
Opinions about the former commodre vary, some thinking he is secretly a villainous monster who let Captain Sparrow escape. Others sympathize with him since local sexpot Elizabeth Swann broke off their engagement.
"I just wanted a waffle and a hot bath!" was his only comment after the precedings were all over.
Many also wonder if he still loves Ms. Swann, who, after being kidnapped by Barbossa stated she found it an overall positive experience.
"I don't know," Norrington says. "Whatever. I need a drink."

local sexpot. that was incredible.

Bwa Ha Ha
lol waffle and hot bath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.