Superman/Sentry/Gladiator vs. Thor/Orion/Beta Ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which Side takes it in a blood lust kill or be killed match.

Priest
team 2 deffinalty

masterbruce
can't say. we don't know how powerful Sentry is.

D-Block
Team 2

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
can't say. we don't know how powerful Sentry is.

Not nearly as powerful as Orion or the Hammer Brothers.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Not nearly as powerful as Orion or the Hammer Brothers.

and how do we know this?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't sentry fight Genis once? in like a galactic moving battle? I'd say he is most def deserving to be in this fight.

celestialdemon
Based on Sentry's rumored power, I could see giving it to team 1. But until he actually shown more feats, I'll go with team 2.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't sentry fight Genis once? in like a galactic moving battle? I'd say he is most def deserving to be in this fight.

He stalemated Genis in what was called "irresistible force vs. immoveable object". The fight was pretty even until Sentry said he was done playing around. Then Genis BFR'd him.

Priest
Originally posted by celestialdemon
He stalemated Genis in what was called "irresistible force vs. immoveable object". The fight was pretty even until Sentry said he was done playing around. Then Genis BFR'd him.
dident he say he shouldent of held back after the BFR?

D-Block
If team one had a weak link Sentry's not it. I think he could be the most powerful on that team he just needs some feats to prove it.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by masterbruce
and how do we know this?

Because Sentry hasn't been smashing or moving planets. Sentry hasn't blocked and contained blast that would destroy a 5th of the universe. I could go on, but I choose not to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.