They're Coming...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, you can go ahead with the following:

Spellcraft

Divided

Devil's child

They're Coming

Chakra Master's RPG world

Gears of War (though please do not shift around so much, ESB!)

Heroes

This is a stereotypical zombie role-play, created for the sole purpose of me wanting to be in a horror RP not based on Resident Evil or Silent Hill. Enjoy.

They're Coming...

On a perfectly normal day in Boston, there was a group of friends staying at a local hotel. Not necessarily a big hotel, but more like a Comfort Inn or something. They were waiting for a big concert that would be showing that night (doesn't matter who's performing). As the minutes wound down, they spent their time within the hotel, screwing around, messing with unsuspecting people - the usual.
The clocks around the hotel struck 10:00, when they would have to leave for the concert. They were all walking for the doors - arms over each others shoulders, telling jokes and laughing their heads off - when the hotel clerk stopped them. He had a very panicked look on his face, as if he had just seen a ghost. One of the friends stepped forward and asked, "What's going on? We're just going to a concert."
The man replied, very shakily, "You don't wanna go outside... Just take a look." He pointed towards the doors, which the group hadn't been paying attention to.
A red light above the normally-automatic doors showed that they were locked, but that wasn't what the man was frightened about. A large crowd of pale-skinned and white-eyed people were shambling towards the doors, trying to make their way inside to the meal that was staring at them in dumbstruck horror.

You play as one of the group of friends or any patron of the hotel. Your objective is, of course, to stay alive and keep from being turned into a zombie. If you become a zombie, don't bother trying to RP as something that is mindless. It's very hard (I can say that from personal experience). You have at your disposal all that you would find in a normal hotel. Good luck.

As you join in the RP, please post a short character profile in the following format, or in a similarly appropriate one.

Name:
Short Bio:

Johns Mannequin
Name: Logan Smith
Appearance: Short, black hair, white skin, brown eyes
Short Bio: Logan has always been a fairly smart kid, but never nerdy. He has a good sense of humour, and is a fun guy to be around.

yaujta King
Name:Clyde mcCallister
appearance:On pic
Bio:Clyde is quiet and aggressive when bothered.He is nice to people that respect him.He also doesn't mind risk his life for another especially for girls.

yaujta King
My character...

Jenny_Bug
Name: X
Appearance: picture wink
Short Bio: Shes a flirty one as usual but i guess its normal for a girl
She left her parents for absulutly no reason at all but she never told anyone that
shes always tries to be happy and gets moody at times

Jenny_Bug
oops 4 got picture 4 X
are we aloud 2 characters?

Silent_Dreams
Name: Kayla Ichigo
Appearance: dark brown hair thats cut just below the shoulders, it's curled at the ends. She wears a light blue shirt with hearts piled on top of another in the bottom right corner. She wears dark blue jeans with black shoes.
Short Bio: After being heartbroken, she turned to her friends for comfort. They have never once left her, and she can never thanks them enough. She trusts her friends with her life, but can get emotional with them at times.

MrCurt061430
Name: Harry Hetro
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, jean pants, red T-shirt that has the words "I may not look like much, but 'm better than you" on it, skinny, pale, hair is combed to the right, wears sandals.
Short Bio: Harry is a professional at Survival/Horror video games but he never imagined he'd be living one. His skills in the games may help him out during these times. Harry carries a gun around with him at all times but keeps it hidden until he needs it.

KILLA420
Name: Kevin Thomas
Appearance: picture
Short Bio: good with a gun, been using them since he was 9, he came to the hotel just as a rest stop on his way to New York, he is from florida

KingDubya
Try to stick to one character. It makes it easier for everyone else, but if you need to make a second.

So... Whoever wants to start, make the first post just after everyone sees the zombies and we'll be set. I don't have much time left tonight, so I'll post someone tomorrow or somethin'.

KILLA420
Kevin walked to the door where he heard everyone talking, he went over to the window, where everyone else was looking,"oh ****, let me get my shotgun" he ran as fast as he could back to his room to grab his gun out of his bag

yaujta King
Can we have control over the zombies a little??

Jenny_Bug
X yawned returning to the hotel main hall simply ignoring everyone there hoping no one noticed her. She went up stairs and grabbed her things and threw her bag on her back going back down to stir some trouble. She was curious to what everyone was looking at but let out a long yawn.

yaujta King
Clyde saw a girl with a back pack on.Clde looked at her."Where you going?"he asked.Clyde walked up to her and smirked a little.

Jenny_Bug
X smiled seeing someone interesting come up to her. "Im-uh nothing,"She said not wanting to spill out her plan. "Whats your name?"She asked. "MInes X"She said extending her hand. She stared at him for moments the glanced at the crowd then back at him.

yaujta King
"My name is clyde"he said."I can tell your up to something "he smiled."Your acting erratic, that means change in behavior,It makes you look suspiciuos!!"he smiled."Hey if your up to something bad count me in, cause I have a long line of bad things i've done in my life."he grinned.

Jenny_Bug
X put a arm around his shoulder. "Are ya sure?"She asked smirking. "It involves going into girls bathroom,"She said. "I don't think you would go in there,"She said and laughed.

yaujta King
"The girls bathroom?"he said."Yeah I'll go"he smiled at her."Ever since I was little I wondered what the girls bathroom looked like from the inside!!"he started to laugh.

Jenny_Bug
"Oh real...nothing really much different from a guys bathroom,"She said. She didn't go into detail and grabbed hisarm pulling him to a girls bathroom. "stay here one sec,"She said and smiled. Sh cheked if anyone was there and she motioned Clyde to come on quickly.

Silent_Dreams
"What? So now the girls bathroom isn't safe from you perverts?" Kayla yelled walking towards them with a small bag that hung on her shoulder. She smiled, knowing that she interupted their conversation.
"So what's this I'm hearing?" she said smiling.

Jenny_Bug
X smiled. She laughed and pulled out 3 spray cans. "looks like you can jion the fun,"X said handing them a can of paint. "We will decorate this bathroom,"She said smirking.

yaujta King
"Why would you want to know?"Clyde said.We stood on the side of X and looked at kayla."Anyway we were....."he paused knowing that he almost explained what Him and X were going to do.

MrCurt061430
Harry ran up to his room and locked the door behind him he had just seen a horde of zombies out front of the hotel. He pulled out his gun and loaded it. "This isn't a game, but I never lose." he said to hmself as he left his room, walking down the hallway of the hotel, shouting, "ZOMBIES HAVE TAKEN OVER, THIS I NO JOKE JUST SEE FOR YOURSELF OUTSIDE!!" he figured people would have probably thought he was crazy right about now, but they would soon find out that he wasn't.

_Rare_Fox_
Name: Camille lynn
Appearance: pic
Short Bio: She can be talktive when she is in a happy mood but she will be mostly to her self.She wonders now since the zombies if her family is still alive,will she live,will any of her friends stay alive?other then that she is fine.

Sorry im late....i would of join sooner but i had to much freaken homework...i could of posted yester day but i couldnt sorry..

_Rare_Fox_
(sorry for douple posting...what ever you yong people say theses days lol.)

As Camille stumbled back she leaned on the wall her hands held her up but she slid down her eyes where wide .Her eyes stayed open not blinking for mins as she had seen thouse things she took a deep breath.She wouldnt cry she wouldnt cry ,she had sead to her self for no one else to hear.Her hair was down not up so her head tilted back and her hair coverd her face.She clutched her fist as anger seem to rise in her blood.

"I promised my sister i would keep her alive no matter what.!" she screemed in her head..."now she will die a painful death and i couldnt save her!!!!!!!" she breathed in gasp as she went on thinking about her family .

KILLA420
kevin sprinted back to the lobby, loading the sawed off 12 gauge as he ran. he also had an MP5 slung around his shoulder and pulled another MP5, and
"hey girl,.......you look really angry, you know how to shoot a gun right?," he slid the MP5 he pulled out towards her......."here go shoot some zomobies"

"hey everyone else, if i break a hole in this window to shoot out of, will any of you guys have a problem with that?!?"

_Rare_Fox_
Camille looked at him pushing his hair out of her eyes a little"you shoot a bullet thouw that window it will crackit will shater and we will all be dead!"she sead leaning her head ack her hand in a tight fist.She looked at the guy with the gun she curled her legs to her tightly and lde her head on her knees,she was thinking agen but she was trying not to cry.

KILLA420
Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
Camille looked at him pushing his hair out of her eyes a little"you shoot a bullet thouw that window it will crackit will shater and we will all be dead!"she sead leaning her head ack her hand in a tight fist.She looked at the guy with the gun she curled her legs to her tightly and lde her head on her knees,she was thinking agen but she was trying not to cry.
"i was going to throw a chair through it, because it wouldnt shatter the whole thing then, hey why won you pick up that gun i gave you,....MP5---one of the best semi-automatic guns ever made..."

MrCurt061430
Harry heard some glass shatter and ran downstairs to see what happened, when to his horror, he had seen that the Zombies had broken into the hotel from the lobby. "Oh shit!!" Harry ran back upstairs and saw Kevin and Camille. "Hey guys! The zombies have broken in." Harry turned around and aimed his gun at the stairs, feeling that that would be where they would come first.

KILLA420
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
Harry heard some glass shatter and ran downstairs to see what happened, when to his horror, he had seen that the Zombies had broken into the hotel from the lobby. "Oh shit!!" Harry ran back upstairs and saw Kevin and Camille. "Hey guys! The zombies have broken in." Harry turned around and aimed his gun at the stairs, feeling that that would be where they would come first.
"****in A, they came in so i wouldnt have to come out", he pumped the 12 gauge, "hey harry, you a good shot, cuz i have a plan?"

MrCurt061430
"Probably the best one here, just remember, shoot for the head. That usualy works in those Horror/Survival Video games. What's the plan?"

KILLA420
"well, i bet i am pretty clse to your skill, i practically was born with a gun in my hand! but my plan is that we barricade the stairs with a table, and that way we can shoot but they take longer to get here, we have to hurry too. oh hey lets turn over antoher table and leave it here, just for extra cover"

Jenny_Bug
X dropped the bag she held a sprayed the whole bathroom with an ugly green color.She chuckled as she finished. When she finished she heard a shattering. "What was that?"She asked a bit worried then she heard some screams of terror and she wanted to know what the trouble was so she dropped the stuff and motion for the rest to come. She smiled seeing glass but her eyes grew wide. Now no one was in sight but-- ZOMBIES. She screamed on the inside for help but it wouldn't past her lips. She stood there wanting to run but couldn't. They came closer and closer and she felt the desperet need to run so she did. She ran upstairs not paying attetion and she ended up running into someone. It was Harry and she rubbed her head and shot across the floor nearly tripping. She was holding her knees to her chest gasping for air nearly in panic. Her eyes remained wide staring at the stairs barely blinking.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by KILLA420
"well, i bet i am pretty clse to your skill, i practically was born with a gun in my hand! but my plan is that we barricade the stairs with a table, and that way we can shoot but they take longer to get here, we have to hurry too. oh hey lets turn over antoher table and leave it here, just for extra cover"

Harry shot three times and took three Zombies down. "That'd be a great plan, if we had enough ammo. Our best bet is to find a way out, of course." Never the less, once Harry had cleared the stairway, he pushed a table over and used it to barracade the stairwell. "We have to get to the roof and make our way out from there! That's our only way out. Then we head over to a gun shop it should be loaded with ammo, we could handle the rest of them from there." Harry shot two more zombies as they approached the table and then looked around, trying to find a way up. Harry was so busy with what was going on, he didn't notice X on the floor.

KILLA420
Harry shot three times and took three Zombies down. "That'd be a great plan, if we had enough ammo. Our best bet is to find a way out, of course." Never the less, once Harry had cleared the stairway, he pushed a table over and used it to barracade the stairwell. "We have to get to the roof and make our way out from there! That's our only way out. Then we head over to a gun shop it should be loaded with ammo, we could handle the rest of them from there." Harry shot two more zombies as they approached the table and then looked around, trying to find a way up. Harry was so busy with what was going on, he didn't notice X on the floor.
"alright, sounds good to me"
he blasted one zombie in face,
SPLAT!! "**** i got his guts all over me,
alright, lets go into the elevator, because we obviously cant use the stairs"

kevin was in such a rush of energy, he didnt notice that chick on the floor either!

Jenny_Bug
X shoked her head hard her eyes became normal and breathing became normal once more. She let out a sigh of relief then frowned. ".....i left them,"She said. "What about everyone else??"She sudenly asked. She looked around. "I will go back through the Zombies if i must and get em'"She stated and walked forward but her feet froze telling her to stop.

KILLA420
Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
X shoked her head hard her eyes became normal and breathing became normal once more. She let out a sigh of relief then frowned. ".....i left them,"She said. "What about everyone else??"She sudenly asked. She looked around. "I will go back through the Zombies if i must and get em'"She stated and walked forward but her feet froze telling her to stop.
"here grab that MP5 i slid on the floor first, cuz im not going to get them its too dangerous, but if you are that valiant, then use that gun to get through"

MrCurt061430
Harry finnaly noticed X "Stop! The zombies might have already got them, and we need all the people we can get. It might be too late for them. Plus, if you go back down there, you won't have any means of protection. It's better if you stick with us." Harry turned to Camille, "And you, pick up that gun, you're going to need it until this madness stops." Harry walked over to the elevator and pushed the up arrow, turned back to the stairwell and shot 15 zombies and ran out of ammo. "D***!!" Harry pulled out an extra Magazine and loaded it into his gun. When the elevator arrived, Harry entered it and held it open for the others.

KILLA420
Kevin got in
"**** em man, if they dont wanna come, let them die, all i can say is, 'at least i offered the gun', its still sittin there too!"

Jenny_Bug
X let a tear fall and was still frozen and cryiong. "To late...no...what have a done,"She said. She noticed how close the zombie was almost grabbing her. "I need my gun...i have...its right on the floor,"She said. She got it quickly and came back grabbing Camilles arm and other gun dragging them in fast enough to slid in the elevator still crying silently. She held a little back pack on her with ammo in it. She pulled out her handgun and cocked it. Her hands where shaking....she only had this for practice not real use. She forced to stop shaking slamming her hand against the wall. ".....im sorry,"She said to herself. She handed Kevin his gun. "i'm fine,"She mumbled.

MrCurt061430
Kevin got in
"**** em man, if they dont wanna come, let them die, all i can say is, 'at least i offered the gun', its still sittin there too!"

"They are helpful to our escape! Offense isn't everything we need but with the just two of us, it's all we can provide! I don't abandon my team-mates unless its too late for them!"

yaujta King
Clyde saw the zombies outside the door.He saw X already take off and run."Damn, X wait for me!!"he yelled.The zombies were coming closer on him.He grabbed a chair swung it into one of the zombies and broke it.He picked up the chair leg and swung it violently at the zombies.

Jenny_Bug
X felt a suden burn through her body. "STOP AT THE NEXT FLOOR!"She demanded a bit loud. When it stopped she hopped out and waved good-bye...maybe for the last time. She ran to the nearest stair and opened the door. The stair was suspiciously silent and she slowly stepped in and closed the door behind her. "I'm comming,"She said to herself. Just the she heard the sudden roar of Zombies and she slid down the rail standing up avioding them. Her went to the floor to the lobby and slipped and fell. She rubbed her head and jumped up before and Zombie touched her. She shot into the lobby runing into dead peopke. The air held a bad aroma. She bust through all the way to Clyde. "CLYDE!!"she called out tripping and falling at his feet.

yaujta King
Clyde grabbed her and pulled her up."Well you came back for me??"he smiled in terror.Clyde handed X the chair leg."You still got some spray paint!!"he said backing away.

MrCurt061430
"Damn it!!" Harry shouted as he saw X leave. He turned to Camille, "COME ON, DAMN IT!!! THEY'RE COMMING!!"

Jenny_Bug
(last post)
"no,"She said calmly. She put the chair leg in her belt. She smiled. "I got something better,"She said kicking 2 Zomies away. She kept twisting round avoiding Zombies.

yaujta King
Clyde glanced at her."Damn no spray paint?"he asked."You might want to get out of here."he yelled."If I die you can't die with me."as he punched a zombie.

_Rare_Fox_
((recap thxs))

yaujta King
Clyde turned his head to X. "I don't want to be around her anymore,maybe we should take off"he said in a nervous voice.One of the zombies charged at clyde and bit him on his arm."Ahhh help!!!"he screamed in pain.Clyde pushed the zombie off of him as three more zombies grabbed him.

Jenny_Bug
X slowly turned to Clyde. She was about to cry when she was forced by no conscious mind to leap forward. She fell hitting a few zombies off of Clyde she sent him to the ground sheilding him. She stared at his face then glanced at his wound and tear fell from her face. She shot up standing close to Clyde. She lift him up and she pointed the gun at the closet Zombie and shot it right in the heart...or where she thought the heart was. The zombie only staggered back alittle then it came forward at them moaning. They got closer and she began shaking. "Clyde i want you saved i'm sure i could get past em'...here i'll create a path to the elevator and you get as high up as you possble can.....GO!"She shouted pushing him in front of her but in a guarding way. She pulled out the chair leg and waked zombies pulled Clyde to the elevator.
(you're in the elevator with harry and them going to the roof)

yaujta King
Clyde looked at X."You coming?"he asked. Clyde leaned on the wall in pain."Dammit this stings,aw turning red!!"he panted.His arm started to shake constantly.

Jenny_Bug
X looked at him whiping her face of wetness. She looked at his arm and kinda freaked out. "Whats going on?!!"She screamed being grabbed by Zombies. "Clyde..."She started to say but was muffed by the zombies forcing her to the ground ripping at her tearing her cloths. She crawled out and made it n the elevator her should was bleading but X didn't notice. She stared at the closing door and glanced at Clyde. "Whats with your arm?!"She said.

yaujta King
"You didn't see that zombie almost bite a chunk out of my arm?"he said."This hurts so bad, I can't take it anymore"he said. "I thought I was going to make it out alive"he winced in pain."But I was wrong Maybe I should let those things eat me!!"

Jenny_Bug
X shoke hr head and removed her shirt. She had an undershirt on as usual and she smiled. "Well...i won't let you and im sure it hurts bad,"She said the frowned. She took his arm Gently and wrapped her shirt around his wound. "Stay still,"She said as she tied it. She looked at him. "We gotta get outta here and quick!"She said turning to face the door.

yaujta King
Clyde laided on the floor.He stared at the light above."Wait didn't we leave that girl back there?". Clyde turned over and looked at X. "That girl we saw in the bathroom you remember her?"he asked concerned."She is still back there isn't she?"

Jenny_Bug
"I....I didn' see her,"She said turning away not facing Clyde. "I'm sure she'll make it,"She said with hope and fake confidence. The fact that she left behind someone tugged at her forcing her to hold back tears. "At least i hope,"She mumbled low and turned away from
Clyde.

_Rare_Fox_
((recap thxs))

yaujta King
"Why act like that? I just asked a question"he said looking at X."You must not like her huh?"he asked."And if it's not that then what is it?" he looked at her curiously.Clyde felt something in his pocket."Oh yeah I forgot my swicthblade!!"he said in relief.

Jenny_Bug
X sighed deeply. "I feel bad okay?"She said just a tiny bit irritated. She never looked at him and silently cried. She hoped for the best to happen.

(you're in a the elevator with Harry and that other guy....me and Clyde are just in a seperate elevator and the othe people are bout to be attacked)

yaujta King
Clyde sat up on the wall."Dont cry cause it there is no time to cry" he looked at her."Now it's a matter of death and a fight for survival"Clyde stared at her."You got a gun? Cause I know this swicthblade probably won't do me any good!!"

Jenny_Bug
"I do but they are already dead...it don't bother them much,"She said. "It just make them stagger for a sec then come back at us,"She mumbled. She still didn't look at him.

yaujta King
"Give me the gun anyway!!!"he begged.He pushed the button on his swicthblade.He felt something in his wound and cut off the t-shirt wrapped on his arm."I feel something in my arm,it feels like a piece of rock."he took his switchblade and cut the small object out his arm.He tied the shirt around his arm.The object fell on the floor "Son of a ***** its a tooth!!"he said surprisedand in more pain than he was before.

Jenny_Bug
X turned and looked at the floor. "eww,"She said pointing at it. "Gross!!"She screamed. Silence passed and she looked at Clyde. "dang boy!"She said. "uh...er..er you can't,"She said.

yaujta King
"Yeah it's a tooth"he walked up to the tooth and picked it up.He sat in front of X.Clyde put the tooth in the palm of his hand.He threw the tooth at X."Why can't I have the gun?"he asked."Give me the damn gun!!"he shouted.

Jenny_Bug
X let the toother hit her and got in Clyde's face. "No,"She said seriously. "NOYB,"She said pushing him over playfully and throwing the tooth at him again. She chuckled and stood straight once more.
(i got to go goodnight n' take care)

yaujta King
"C'mon trust me I know how to kill these things"he said."Anyway do you think I would kill you with it?"he grabbed X arm.He stepped on the tooth and crushed it to dust."Honestly why wouldn't you give me the gun?"

MrCurt061430
((recap thxs))

(Zombies have broken into the Hotel, they are currently in the lobby, as are two living people. Harry and Kevin are in an elevator. Harry is holding the elevtor open for Camille.)

Jenny_Bug
X sadly looked at him. "Thats what i fear...you might kill me....its something else that makes me feel that,"She said hr eyes looking down. She backed up and the elevator stop making her sink right to the floor hitting her head. She winced as this happen. When ll was still she sat up and looked around. "What happened,"She asked.

_Rare_Fox_
((ok ! thxs people im free all day since im sick!! woot i feel i don't know...hi jenny!! fine don't say hi i see how you are stick out tongue ..j/p i want to chat with you later jenny!!!!!!))

Camille ran in she had to grab some thing she looked be hind her once she got in as only she could see a little from the door closeing be hind her.She had tooken deep breaths she put her hair in a poiny then so her hair wouldnt get in her way.She leaned agenst the wall and leaned her hear back breathing heavly.

yaujta King
Clyde looked at X."C'mon your just talking stupid I won't kill you and anyway I have no reason to do something like that."he helped X up as she was on the floor."I have the slightest Idea of what happened!"as clyde looked around."Maybe the power is dead or something"

Jenny_Bug
"a very bright idea,"She snapped sacastically. She pointed to the light. "Uh i think the zombies have done something,"She said. She didn't want to talk about killing right now. "We're stuck...great,"She said sitting down and she pulled her knees to her shest and put her arms crossed on her legs. She buried her face in her arms.

yaujta King
"Well we go to get out of here some way"he looked at her. "Look I want you to open that ceiling with the light shining"He glanced at her and looked up."Will you do it?"he asked.

Jenny_Bug
X shook her head yes. "If you can lift me up there,"She declared standing up obvisously pointing out shewas big enough. "I know you'll get ou,"She said and smiled. She got ready to be lift.

yaujta King
Clyde lifted her up but the pain in his arm struck him severely.He twicthed a little."How much do you weigh?230 lbs?"he laughed sarcasticly making a joke."You see anything?"he looked up.

Jenny_Bug
"move to the left alittle...ah yes...thats good...."She said. She noticed a jolt of slight unbalance by the pain in Clyde's face. She pushed up on the roof and it lifted after many tries. She climbed up pushing a foot on Clyde's head. "oops sorry,"She called out. She looked up into the darkness. She held out a hand to Clyde giving him a smile.

yaujta King
Clyde took her hand and struggled to get on top of the elevator."It's dark and it stinks like must and dirt"he looked around."Now how about that gun I asked you for?"he begged."Please would you let me have it?"

MrCurt061430
Harry ran to the back of the elevator and checked on Camille. "Are you hurt? Are you alright?" Harry asked as the doors closed behind him and the Elevator headed up to the roof.

_Rare_Fox_
"im fine..out ...of...breath..." she held a heart locket of hers it had goten stuck on soimething and goten snaped of from her trying to get away.That was whyshe took so long,she couldnt leave with out it.She stood up and tryed to breath and calm down and not to cry.Her mind kept on her family dead and hurt.She leaned her head agenst the wall and moand ..why god?

MrCurt061430
"Don't worry, things may seem bad now, but you're in good hands. We're heading over to the gun shop, once we're there we should have more than enough ammo to take care of these things. Till then, keep your guard up and stick with us."

Jenny_Bug
X narrowed her eyes on Clyde. "You still at it?"She asked crossed. She stood up straight. "no you can't....not yet,"She stated. "Now what to we uh...ahhhh!"she said itterupted by falling over almost the edge. "Oww,"She said rubbing her leg. "I felt a shock,"She said. "We need to get out of here,"She said. "but how?"She asked.

_Rare_Fox_
"why ...why i this happen...whenim so far away from my family..why?"she sead to her self softly but the others could hear.She closed her eyes for a momment and opened them.

MrCurt061430
"For the time being, we're your family now, just stick with us and you'll be alright." The elevator door opened and Harry turned around and aimed his gun, you could never really tell when a zombie would turn up. Harry slowly walked out of the elevator, keeping his gun up.

_Rare_Fox_
Camille walked out she didn't care if she died,her feeling knew her family was dead she looked around for a min."there is no zombies here"she sead in sad vosie.

MrCurt061430
"Thank god!!" Harry said. He began walking around the roof trying to find a way down to the city streets.

_Rare_Fox_
Camille sat down at the corner of the roof she looked down and sighed.She knew her family was dead,why couldnt i have stayed home and died with them?She rembered what she last sead to her mom and dad, hateful words they didnt want her to go but she did.Neaver got to say sorry.

MrCurt061430
Harry found a ladder leading dow to the streets. Harry looked down it, the street appeared to be empty, except for his car in the parking lot. The zombies must all be in the hotel right now. Harry began climbing down the ladder, then shouted, "HEY!! OVER HERE! IT'S CLEAR!"

KILLA420
Harry found a ladder leading dow to the streets. Harry looked down it, the street appeared to be empty, except for his car in the parking lot. The zombies must all be in the hotel right now. Harry began climbing down the ladder, then shouted, "HEY!! OVER HERE! IT'S CLEAR!"
(im back!!big grin!!!)
"thank god, i just want to get there, i dont want to spend hours clearing out zombies first, you wannaq take my car or yours, or sepretae ones? i'm parked across the street from the hotel, mine's the STi"

MrCurt061430
"I'm taking my car. Take yours if you want."

(Do we know eachother's names already?)

_Rare_Fox_
(yes)

Camille looked at them "who am i going with???" she ask,she didn't know what to do.She looked at each other for a while.

KILLA420
"sure i'll take mine, just in case we get ambushed, it will help to have alternate escape routes, but can you drive me to my car please? oh, i totally forgot, my name is ryan, whats yours?"

"oh, you can go with me if you like, my STi, is ****in fast"

MrCurt061430
"The name's Harry. my friends and I were about to head over to a concert when we found those zombies outside. I was famouse in the group for being a pro at horror/survival games. Heh, never thought I'd actually be living one. Anyway, I prefer my car and sure, I'll drive you over to yours."

_Rare_Fox_
"are we waisting time or what?" she knew harry for ever and waited for some one to lead the way.Any one thinking she would lead must be crazy to think she would lead in this case.She looked at harry with her eye brow up waiting for him to leadshe took a deep breathto push back her fears.

KILLA420
"cool thanks harry, yeah heres a pic of it, that way you can find it"
he pulls a picture out of his wallet, "turbo charged V8, at its best!" (the pic on the bottom of the post, if youi couldnt figure that one outno expression)
"now we just have to figure out which car that chick is going in"

MrCurt061430
"Right, sorry Camille. you can ride in my car." Harry slid down the ladder and landed one the ground and did a quick turn around while putting his gun at the ready again, he looked around for a while and beckoned them down when he didn't see any zombies in he parking lot.

_Rare_Fox_
"im not a chick!!! im camille not chick !" she snaped she didn't like being called that,babe,or what ever she like being called her name.She gave him the evil glair and made him move away from her,harry should know better then calling her that.Her face got beat red.

KILLA420
"umm im ryan, not harry no expression, so i take it you dont want to ride in my car, cammile? oh you guys, what happenned to my other MP5?"

_Rare_Fox_
"i don't care...and forget you mp5."she said and got down the lader.She looked around and followed harry.She looked around she held tightly to her neckless.

KILLA420
"harry, cammille obviously offers no assistance to me, do you know where my MP5 is? cuz that gun cost alot of money."

_Rare_Fox_
" where ever you last had it!!duh!" camille called out he was still on the rooftop she walked behind harry.She rolled her eyes. how is it to lose a gun?she had asked her self in her head.

KILLA420
" last i knew, i slid the gun to YOU, for YOUR protection, for YOU to use!"
he walked with them briskly,eager to get get to the warmth and comfort of his car

_Rare_Fox_
"did not!! neaver got a gun!" camille said to him.She walked more faster to get to harrys car.She wanted to see if her mom or some one back home was still alive.

KILLA420
"whatever, i put it on the floor, and offered it to you."

yaujta King
X narrowed her eyes on Clyde. "You still at it?"She asked crossed. She stood up straight. "no you can't....not yet,"She stated. "Now what to we uh...ahhhh!"she said itterupted by falling over almost the edge. "Oww,"She said rubbing her leg. "I felt a shock,"She said. "We need to get out of here,"She said. "but how?"She asked.

Clyde looked at her. "Well looks like the elevator is starting up!!"he said. "Lets go and get back into the elevator before it heads to the top and kill us!!" Clyde let X get into the elevator first and then he got in. "We're going to get out of this hotel,so we are going to take it back downstairs there is a exit."he said looking at her. After few minutes they reached the bottom floor. Clyde walked out and looked up and down the halls."Let's go!!" as he grabbed X hand and pulled her out the building.

Jenny_Bug
When the got out of the building Zombies started to cloud in towards them and X clinged onto Clyde. "Alright you can have the gun,"She said pulling it out handing it to him. She remained clinged to him. "I'm scared,"She said.

Shiroi Usagi
Name: Vince
Appearance: White male 6'1 black hair Hazel eyes
Short bio: Vince had never fired a gun before. He is nice and cares for the safety of others.

Vince had been hiding from zombies for sometime now. He thought the hotel would be a safe place to hideout. As he approached the hotel, he saw two people rush out of the hotel. "Survivors, Thank God" he thought to himself. He approached the two people.

MrCurt061430
Harry opened the trunk of his car and pulled an AK47 out of it and handed it to Camille. "Here, you might need this where we're going."

KILLA420
"alright my car is right acroos the street, thanks for the ride dude"

yaujta King
Clyde smiled and looked at X "About time you trust me!!"He cocked the gun."Watch me and learn you shot them in their head you under stand?"as he shot one of the zombies in the head."Go down to that abandon school and wait there okay?go run!!"he shouted.Clyde ran after X and he caught up in a crowd of zombies."Damn get off of me!!"he shouted as one of the zombies bit him on his hand.Clyde managed to get out the crowd of zombies.They make it to the school.

Jenny_Bug
X run into the school as fast as her legs carried her and sighed in relief. She was catching her breath now sitting against a wall. "What do we do?"She asked w orriedly. She closed her eyes trying to calm down.

_Rare_Fox_
(recap plz!)

MrCurt061430
(X and Clyde escaped to a school, Camille, Ryan, and Harry are at Harry's car and Harry's handing an AK-47 to Camille)

KILLA420
((this is moving so slow))

yaujta King
X run into the school as fast as her legs carried her and sighed in relief. She was catching her breath now sitting against a wall. "What do we do?"She asked w orriedly. She closed her eyes trying to calm down.

"Damn those things don't just give up!!"he said in pain."The first thing we can do is......Wait I have a idea!!.Clyde walked down the hal looking for a glass bottle.He saw a refrigrirator with glass bottles in it.He picked on up.He looked at X "Now all we need is some gasoline!! and help me find a match!!"he said as he was bleeding from his hand.

Jenny_Bug
"Gasoline!!!"She yelled. She looked at his hand wincing. "You're crazy...er...ok i will,"She said getting up. "theres a store right down this street.....if you could just watch my back while staying here,"She said about to open the door.

yaujta King
Clyde looked at her."I don't think those you want to go out there cuz those things run fast...And they don't play!!!!"Clyde peaked out the window "I sure in the hell won't go out there!!!!"he said in a cowardly voice."You stay here...cuz I I don't want you to die!!"Clyde jumped out the window and on the ground and snuck towards the store."Its dark..in here"Looking around for a light.Clyde heard boxes of cereal falling on the floor when he approached the counter and took a pack of matches.He opened up a flashlight and put in some batteries.He saw two children zombies with their eyes gray."Oh Sh.t!!"he yelled running out the door and back into the school.

Jenny_Bug
X looked down. She shook her head. "You trying to be brave....,"She said and smiled. "Well i didn't mind going out there,"She said. "Im glad you made it,"She said and bagan walking down the hall.

MrCurt061430
((this is moving so slow))

(That's because Rare-Fox won't post.)

yaujta King
Clyde saw X walk down the hall."Wait up!!.......We need to stay together!"Clyde looked at the items he had on the table."Okay!...Matches....Bottles..and all I need is some gasoline!!"He weakly smiled.Clyde then heard a loud banging coming from the lockers.Clyde's hand shook as he felt the pain.Clyde pulled out the gun and flashlight and walked slowly to the locker.Clyde opened it and saw a girl.He sighed in relief."Help me!!"She said terrified."C,mon then....X wait up!!!"he shouted catching up with X.

Jenny_Bug
X turned around and was faceing Clyde and the little girl. "Who is this?"She asked sweetly running her hand across her head. "Its ok.....don't be scared,"She said and held her hand walking forward once more. "Clyde what do we do?"She asked.

yaujta King
Clyde looked at the little girl."We need some gasoline..Do you know where we can get some??"The girl looked down."Its in the Boiler room in the basement"she said in a sad voice."Dammit,Who knows what is down there!!!"Clyde said cowardly.The girl looked at X "My name is Rebecca!!!"

Jenny_Bug
"Well Rebecca...how would like to be a hero?!"X said and smiled brightly. She leaned to clyde's ear. "Don't say anything to upset her ok,"She whispered in a warning tone. "You're my new best friend!"X said picking up the girl and putting her on her back. She held her. "could you show us where the Boiler room is please?"She asked.

yaujta King
Rebecca pointed down the Hall.They all walked down the hall."This door ,right here?"Clyde looked at rebecca and pointed at the door.Rebecca shook her head up and down.Clyde opened the door and turned on the flashlight."Ok....we're here!!"he said frantically.Rebecca pointed at a red box that contained gasoline."See how easy that was!!!"Clyde walked towards the Box.All of a sudden a zombie janitor came out the dark.It jumped on clyde.Clyde smacked the zombie with his gun knocking its jaw loose.Clyde quickly picked up the Box and ran out the room.He closed the door and put a bench in front of it."C,mon so we can get out of this place!!"he looked at X and Rebecca as he ran back to the class room.

Jenny_Bug
Rebecca buried her face in X's shoulder crying. SHe rubbed her head gently. Then she ran to Clyde. "Clyde! What are we going to do?"She asked. "And what are you going to do with glass bottles?She asked and sat on a desk letting the litte girl lay in her lap. "You know that they are just going to break in if we do not hurry,"She whispered to him. She stroked the little girl's hair and She let her get up.

yaujta King
Clyde peaked out the window."Oh Shit ,they're coming!!!!"He saifd turning his back to the table.He filled the bottles with gasoline.Clyde peaked out the door."We going to let them in ....Okay?"Clyde glanced at X and rebecca.He took a piece of cloth and put it inside each bottle."Damn ..I need a lighter"

Jenny_Bug
X smiled. "Don't worry i got one,"She said reaching in her pocket. She held it out to him gently. "Okay...i'll let them in....Rebecca go over there where you safe,"She said sweetly. Rebecca gave her a quick hug and nodded then gave Clyde a hug then went over to the teachers desk and hid. "Ready?"X asked.

yaujta King
Clyde grabbed the lighter.He lite the cloth in the bottle."Thats fire power!!"He laughed slowly waving the bottle.He then put some gasoline on the floor.He looked over at X"Make sure they get to this room...Okay??"

Jenny_Bug
X nodded. She slid out and became nervous. She rn to the door and before she opened it it busted open knocking her to the ground. She scambled to get up and a zombie grabbed her hand. She kicked him in the face and more zombies burst in by dzens. "great...GET AWAY,"She screamed. She ran back to the room. "Clyde get ready!!!NOW!!"She said bursting in the door and rolling against the floor and into desks. She got up rubbed her wrist and stood in a fighting stance.

yaujta King
Clyde looked at her."No use for that"He grabbed a chair and broke the window.He heard the zombies coming into the room.Clyde grabbed the bottles and threw them on the floor with the gasoline.A huge fire spreaded throuhout the school.Clyde grabbed rebecca and X and told them to got through the broken window.They were outsie.The huge fire consumed the school and zombies started to fall out the window on fire."Thats called a molotov cocktail!!"he weakly grinned.

Jenny_Bug
X clinged to Clyde and Rebecca too. They were scared. "well are we going to be ok?"X asked. She looked at the burning bodies and stood straight with arms crossed. Rebecca buried her face into Clyde side scared. X looked around. She felt the heat of the fire across her face and she was sweating. "Lets get out of here,"she whispered.

_Rare_Fox_
(RECAP!))

MrCurt061430
(RECAP!))

(Are you kidding me!?!? I'm still waiting for you to reply to my post!)

yaujta King
Clyde looked back."Well I guess this is armageddon"he hunched his shoulders.Clyde peered across the street to see a car."Look there is a car!!"Clyde rushed to the car.Clyde saw the car keys in the ignition.He took the Chair leg from X and broke the car window and crawled into the car."C'mon lets go!!!"As X and rebecca got in the car.After 50 minutes they reached a Huge Mall.Clyde opened the door"We will stay here for awhile!!"Clyde looked over at them."Go to the furniture section...I'll go to the cloth department to get some more clothes"Clyde ran to the clothes department and changed his clothes.

yaujta King
(Thats what my cjharacter looks like now!!)

Jenny_Bug
(nice...ITs chad... woot from the best show eva' BLEACH! )

X slowly took Rebecca hand and walked to the furniture store and collapsed on a bed. Rebecca looked at her with concern and jumped onto the bed and sat by X. X laid there deep breathing. She looked at Rebecca and noticed her expression. She smiled weakly. "Don't worry....i just ned...a short..."She didn't finish before she fell asleep. Rebecca just sat thre staring at her.

yaujta King
Clyde came from the clothes department.He looked down the aisles and saw a pet store.Clyde peaked inside and heard a noise.A can of dog food rolled out to his feet.There was a big bite markwith drool on the can."Oh my God!!!"He said. He looked up to see two zombie rottweilers growiling at him.Clyde ran as the dogs chased him.He found rebecca and X.He shut the door shudder.The dogs tried to knocked down the door.All of a sudden gunshots were heard.

_Rare_Fox_
Harry opened the trunk of his car and pulled an AK47 out of it and handed it to Camille. "Here, you might need this where we're going."

"thanks?" camille had said as she took the gun a chill ran down camille's spined.She breathed in and closed her eyes,how are we going to live thouw this if we do what will happen to us.Camille looked at the others and looked past them as her heart soundly beatd wildly oput of know what she tryed to calm down for a while but her heart just beated out of control.

_Rare_Fox_
(That's because Rare-Fox won't post.)

Don't look at me w00t

Jenny_Bug
Rebecca ducked down scared. X was woken up and looked around. "huh...what is going on,"She said rubbing her eyes. "crap!!! I fell asleep!! Im stupid,"She yelled throwing her fist in the air. She sighed and stood up. "Clyde....whats going on,"She said standing by the door pushing against it.

MrCurt061430
"thanks?" camille had said as she took the gun a chill ran down camille's spined.She breathed in and closed her eyes,how are we going to live thouw this if we do what will happen to us.Camille looked at the others and looked past them as her heart soundly beatd wildly oput of know what she tryed to calm down for a while but her heart just beated out of control.

"We WILL get throuh this Camille, calm down, don't worry, and we'll get through this just fine." Harry closed the trunk, got in his car, started it up and waited for Camille and Kevin to get in the car.

yaujta King
Rebecca ducked down scared. X was woken up and looked around. "huh...what is going on,"She said rubbing her eyes. "crap!!! I fell asleep!! Im stupid,"She yelled throwing her fist in the air. She sighed and stood up. "Clyde....whats going on,"She said standing by the door pushing against it.

Clyde walked towards the window"I don't know"he hunched his shoulders.One of the dogs jumped on the window trying to get in the room.Clyde fell down.He saw a soldier come up and kill the dog.The soldier broke the window with two other soldiers following him.They grabbed clyde."He's infected you might want to stay away from him!!"The soldier looked at Rebecca and X.Clyde struggled trying to get away from the soldier"Infected with a Virus?!"He yelled.The soldier hit clyde over the head with the gun as Clyde fell to the ground.They put a device around his neck.He woke up in a truck he saw Rebecca and X sitting across from him and the soldier was holding his arm tight.

Jenny_Bug
X closed her eyes and Rebecca kept tugging at her arm. "what do you mean infected?"She asked not knowing Clyde had awaken. "If you take me as a fool i'm not,"She muttered. She opened her eyes and nudged the little girl off of her and looked at the soldier. "If you don't let him go i will get real angry,"She said holding her fist out. She closed her eyes to calm down.

yaujta King
The soldier looked at her"Miss sexy thing..how bout a little kiss?"he asked.Clyde pulled his head up"Leave X alone"he said in anger.The soldier turned to clyde "Shut up you dead man walking!!"he he said irritated."Say something else and I will Fry your ass with that device you have around your neck!!"the soldier pulled out a remote and pushed the button.Clyde heard a huge sound like scratching on a chalk board, clyde screamed.

Jenny_Bug
X jumped up and knocked into the soldier. "look i ain't like that and i want respect loser,"She said sitting back down. "Your sick and you make me sick just sharing the same air as you!!"She said gagging. "Why do you want us!"SHe commanded.

_Rare_Fox_
Camille had goten in the car she hadnt replyed she she breathed in and looked out the window.She griped the gun her hands no where near the triger.She leaned back in the seat and listened to the other people bickering.

_Rare_Fox_

yaujta King
X jumped up and knocked into the soldier. "look i ain't like that and i want respect loser,"She said sitting back down. "Your sick and you make me sick just sharing the same air as you!!"She said gagging. "Why do you want us!"SHe commanded.

"Shut up or I would be forced to kill you!!"the soldier held a bowie knife to X neck."C'mon leave her alone!!"clyde whimpered.The soldier looked back and saw zombies chasing after the truck."Speed up...DRake"he shouted."I should push you down there with them,and let the tear the flesh off your bones.!"the soldier looked at clyde."We captured you to save you from a virus but..your friend here..is already infected"Clyde looked at him"Is there an anti-virus?"The soldier coughed "Hmmm....NO"he said in a stubborn voice.

Jenny_Bug
"You didn't come to save him did you?"She said half depressed. She began to cry silently. "Why did you take me and this little girl with you?"She said wiping her face. "Clyde....wats going to happen?"SHe asked putting her face in her hands. Rebecca laid beside her sleeping.

MrCurt061430
Harry got in the driver's seat and waited for Kevin to get in the car.

yaujta King
"You didn't come to save him did you?"She said half depressed. She began to cry silently. "Why did you take me and this little girl with you?"She said wiping her face. "Clyde....wats going to happen?"SHe asked putting her face in her hands. Rebecca laid beside her sleeping.

Clyde looked at X."Im going to become a zombie"he looked at her sad.The truck stopped in the middle of nowhere.Drakes came to the back of the truck.Drakes loaded his handgun."C'mon you ready?"All of a sudden a zombie grabbed his leg a pulled him under the truck.Drakes screamed and yelled.The soldier tried to grab his hand but drakes was pulled further under the truck.The soldier looked at X,rebecca and clyde"Theres a giant house over there go in there."Tony!!...Go with them."Thousands of zombies crowded the truck and killed the soldier that was left behind.Tony opened the door and put a large desk in front of it.He walked to X"You okay?"he asked.Clyde fell to the floor.

Jenny_Bug
X was panting with Rebecca in her arms. She gently let go of her and set her down and then collasped on the ground. She breathed normal once more and sat up using her elbow as a prop. "Yeah im.....ok...i guess,"She said pulling herself up. She walked wearly over at Clyde. "You okay CLyde?"She asked holding him up. "I can't believe hes going to turn in a zombie,"She thought and then she sobbed and stood up.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>