"no one's perfect"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
but why can't we try to be?

It always seems like that little phrase is the be all of anything that requires endeavor of sorts. erm

We are NOT perfect. But WHY is it so far off an idea to attempt self improvement?
confused

ThePittman

Bloigen
I'm perfect and not a necrophiliac, if you hear anything about that it's a damn lie. Anyway, Case Closed.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Punkyhermy

It always seems like that little phrase is the be all of anything that requires endeavor of sorts. erm

We are NOT perfect. But WHY is it so far off an idea to attempt self improvement?
confused
Because there isn't even such a thing that could be considered as perfect?

Lord Urizen
That quote is just something imperfect people say to make themselves feel better. To bad not everyone is perfection like me.

dirkdirden

confused

People can be perfect by there own definition. I consider myself perfect but others wouldn't because no one has the same definition of perfect.

JacopeX

confused To be perfect must you be flawless, and being flawless with eveyrthing is impossible. Every human makes errors period. I try my best but I cant be perfect. The best we humans can do is are physical and mental best.

~Da Rev~
I hear bloigen has sex with dead people.

Mr. Bacon
its not midnight yet, whats going on ph? stick out tongue

i agree partially with what has been already said, does such a thing as perfect exist? nothing that i can think of has absolutely not flaws. self improvement is not such a stretch, but there are limits to each individual

Bloigen
Originally posted by JacopeX
To be perfect must you be flawless, and being flawless with eveyrthing is impossible. Every human makes errors period. I try my best but I cant be perfect. The best we humans can do is are physical and mental best.

I don't know if that was intentional, but it illustrates the point perfectly. Happy Dance

Bloigen
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I hear bloigen has sex with dead people.

Yeah, I heard that too. Sick freak.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Bloigen
Yeah, I heard that too. Sick freak. But i will punch the person that says bloigen doesn't have a sweet ass.

Bloigen
But i will punch the person that says bloigen doesn't have a sweet ass.

So true. Firm and round, best kind around.

~Da Rev~
I'd hit it.

Bloigen
I'd hit it.

Two times?

~Da Rev~
34058 yes

Bloigen
That many times, or how much you agree?

Either way, shifty.

~Da Rev~
Bof droolio

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bloigen
I don't know if that was intentional, but it illustrates the point perfectly. Happy Dance How did you know I did it on purpose. But still you're not perfect. The only way you will be perfect is if you snatch pebble out of my hand.whistling1

Bloigen
herblove

Thorinn
You're sick. 13

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Thorinn
You're sick. 13

correction: i was sick.

big grin
happy

Thorinn
You got over it quickly enough.

Glad to hear it. happy

Punkyhermy
thanks.
big grin
happy

JacopeX
JacopeX says:

This thread is officially pointless! AW HELL NAW!!!

Thorinn
Thorinn says:

So are you. 31

JacopeX
Originally posted by Thorinn
Thorinn says:

So are you. 31 So is he.

Says JacopeX

Thorinn
AH HELL NAW!!!

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.