Superman: Our Worlds @ War - Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jamaican
If you have read "Superman: Our Worlds @ War" then continue, as you won't be surprised by anything that I'll ask...

During the comic, numerous people die (The Kents, Sam Lane, etc etc). As this is the latest comic I've read from Superman, did something happen that they came back or something, or are they really dead. As in, continuing from that Book...

I apologize in advance for my ignorance...

Thanks

thtadthtshldntb
I don't recall the Kents dying but that does not matter much.

the ending of OWAW involved another universal reboot, when they sent Imperiex back to the beginning of time and he went boom. Time restarted ala Zero Hour and events were a little different.

Jamaican
Correct, he was sent back to the beginning of time but the events that happened didn't change...

thtadthtshldntb
IIRC it was implied, just like with Zero Hour that things changed.

OWAW is, at least before IC, in continuity.

kevdude
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
IIRC it was implied, just like with Zero Hour that things changed.

OWAW is, at least before IC, in continuity.

Yup true.. There is now 2 big bangs that happened at the same time and the two universes began engulfing each other until the two became one. They called this Universe the "Imperfect Universe", and Imperiex warned Superman that because of this there will be major consequences (anyone say IC). Also if anyone else has OWAW, notice that Imperiex finally began to destroy Brainiac 13s Warworld from the inside out, but it was to late. Oh and the Kent's are alive, Sam Lane is thought to be dead but in a Oct 2006 Superman comic shows up alive, talking to Lois during a car accident then leaving right before anyone arrives to see him..

Galvaclaw
It was october 2005 I think. Also it was Sam lanes Ghost, who was there due to the crisis.

kevdude
Lois thought he was a ghost but if u look carefully all the ghosts disappear and we can see Sam walking away in the sunlight. If he was 1 of the ghosts he wouldn't have been able to walk in the sunlight wink.

m-16-150
??????

Juntai
Yeah I took it as Sam being there due to Kid Eternity being trapped, holding open the doorway to the afterlife. I never noticed what Kevdude is saying, I'll have to check it out sometime.

kevdude
Originally posted by Juntai
Yeah I took it as Sam being there due to Kid Eternity being trapped, holding open the doorway to the afterlife. I never noticed what Kevdude is saying, I'll have to check it out sometime.

Did you notice that part yet Juntai?? Let me know when you do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.