Phisolophy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
laughing

Okay, guys...do you ever notice how when you dig too deep into Philosophical thinking, you can often end up with more questions than answers ?

When you form your own philosophy based on personal experience, it's pretty easy, because you are only debating and challenging yourself. It it pretty easy to agree with yourself.

However, when you investigate the perspectives and reasoning of other people, your mind can very easy get scrambled....because you are introduced to a mode of reasoning that differs very greatly for your own.

This includes questions and struggles with morality, playing with words, personal outlooks, etc.

Try reasoning with someone who does not share your POV in any way, what-so-ever...it becomes the hardest thing to accomplish without some form of conflict.

Maybe this is why the Human Race as a whole has yet to achieve Unison.

Philosophy can be a great thing, but it can also give you migraines.....I like to call this result...

Phisolophy

Responses ? Agree ? Disagree ? Does your head hurt already ?

Lord Urizen
Damn, no one got sh*t to say ?

Lord Urizen
laughing

33 views and NO response ! AHAHAHHAHHAAaaaa

debbiejo
That's worse then any of my threads....... stick out tongue

Marxman
But you put it so well in your first post there was nothing to add!
notworthy

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Marxman
But you put it so well in your first post there was nothing to add!
notworthy

laughing

Yeah, i thnk there's no argument possible

KILLA420
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
laughing

Okay, guys...do you ever notice how when you dig too deep into Philosophical thinking, you can often end up with more questions than answers ?

When you form your own philosophy based on personal experience, it's pretty easy, because you are only debating and challenging yourself. It it pretty easy to agree with yourself.

However, when you investigate the perspectives and reasoning of other people, your mind can very easy get scrambled....because you are introduced to a mode of reasoning that differs very greatly for your own.

This includes questions and struggles with morality, playing with words, personal outlooks, etc.

Try reasoning with someone who does not share your POV in any way, what-so-ever...it becomes the hardest thing to accomplish without some form of conflict.

Maybe this is why the Human Race as a whole has yet to achieve Unison.

Philosophy can be a great thing, but it can also give you migraines.....I like to call this result...

Phisolophy

Responses ? Agree ? Disagree ? Does your head hurt already ?
i agree with you eek!

Lord Urizen
PHISOLOPHY ROCKS MY SOCKS !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.