Scared (Thai Gore)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
http://www.24framespersecond.net/image/scared.jpg

As part of orientation week the upperclassmen have organized a weekend trip into a remote forest, a trip that appears to be stymied when a park ranger turns them aside due to inclement weather.
Discouraged and angry, one bus turns back while the other agrees to take on a strange local man as a guide after he promises to show them an alternate route, a route that involves taking the bus over a narrow, rickety bridge.
The bridge collapses in spectacular fashion, blood begins to flow, and the surviving students are stranded in an ominous forest with no way of sending word that they need help.

"Forest death traps drop from above, long falls end on sharp stakes, the aforementioned bridge shatters with such force that lumber pokes through flesh like a hot wire through butter."

Trailer: http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/V_Sephiroth_V/?action=view&current=scared_thai.flv

NOW THIS LOOKS ****ING COOL !!!

Espantada23
Looks like just another bunch-of-kids-lost-in-the-forest-slasher...I'm sure an American remake will soon follow...the deaths look pretty graphic though.

vintageSW77
As part of orientation week the upperclassmen have organized a weekend trip

Aint that THE DESCENT or SEVERANCE?

take on a strange local man as a guide after he promises to show them an alternate route

Aint that WOLF CREEK??

The bridge collapses in spectacular fashion, blood begins to flow, and the surviving students are stranded in an ominous forest

Aint that THE EVIL DEAD??

the surviving students are stranded in an ominous forest with no way of sending word that they need help.

Aint that THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT???

I watched the trailer
maybe it will be ok but substitute the Thais for American kids and it aint nothing new

cropsy_is_god
If its another kids lost in the forest slasher then its right down my alley.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.