The Divided Sign in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silent_Dreams

Jenny_Bug
ooo can't wait

Name: X
Appearance: pic
Personality: shes flirt but can be cold and thinks sometimes she can fail or quit something...she thinks working is a drag
History: her past is vague but the words "Castle in the Sky" Though she was born there she rarley remembers after and accident Now she suddenly finds herself in the Sanctuary world and she can't remember much
Weapon: *waiting*
Other: she wants to make friend possible just a close frend so shes not lonely

Jenny_Bug
oh my gosh did it again
heres my pic
oh and my character don't even remember her name all she goes by is X

Silent_Dreams

Skunkette Love
Is there any way possible I could be a furry?

Silent_Dreams
Furry?

Skunkette Love
Look at my sig..

Jenny_Bug
wings....sound good...sems to fit my character don't iT?

weapon for X: wings

Thunder Fox
Name: Alex Yates
Personality: Sarcasticly sweet, kind, loyal friend
History: revealed in story

Thunder Fox
damn forgot pic

Silent_Dreams
Originally posted by Skunkette Love
Look at my sig..
Oh! Yes! That would be ok smile

Skunkette Love
Name: Natasha
Race: Anthro Skunk
Appearance: http://members.chello.nl/h.j.tenhoope/art/kamida07.jpg
Personality: quiet, secluded, and stays away from most people
History: Being a skunk, she is descriminated, though she is completely clean, and such, she has been called names in her past, hurting her, emotionally scarring her.
Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Name: Alex Yates
Personality: Sarcasticly sweet, kind, loyal friend
History: revealed in story

Silent_Dreams

Thunder Fox
Axe and fine give me a few moments to think of one then

KILLA420
Name: Ryan McCollins

Personality: the funny guy, really tough, but can still crack jokes

History: ryan grew up as a regular kid until high school when he joined the football team, he noticed he was surprisingly strong, and excellent at leading a team. while he was the QB, he NEVER got tackled, and when the coach let him fill in, the team never lost. he then went after high school to the marine corps, and was stationed in korea after training, but then got DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE, after he brutally decaptitated a murderer. (but hey, he had good intent!)

Weapon: can i please have the Sword, it would really tie in w/ my character?

Silent_Dreams
Hmmmm......well I'm really trusting you with the sword, but if you mess up, you'll have to choose a differnt weapon ok?

KILLA420
ok i wont let you down big grin!!!
when does this start?

Silent_Dreams
Heh, I took the time to read your history, this isn't really a highschool kinda thing. Have you played Kingdom hearts? Well it's pretty much like that. No edjumacation or anything really. Fantasy really.

When the majority signs in.

KILLA420
Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
When the majority signs in.
alright

Silent_Dreams
I edited my post, can you change your history, and then it'll be fine. smile

KILLA420
Originally posted by KILLA420
Name: Ryan McCollins

Personality: the funny guy, really tough, but can still crack jokes

History: ryan grew up as a regular kid, finding out he was a natural leader. he quickly controlled all of his friends, but not in a bad way. he also liked to reanact all the famous battles from his favorite books, he was profiencient with all kinds of weapons by the age of 15

Weapon: can i please have the Sword, it would really tie in w/ my character?

fixed it...........i think
and no, i havent played KH

Silent_Dreams
That's perfecto! smile

KILLA420
That's perfecto! smile
cool thanks, i gtg soon tho so i will be ready to post on this RP tomorrow

Kurosaki Ichigo
Name: Aiko Nanamuni
Appearance: Wears nothing but red with a skull mask on his face.
Personality: Aiko has the Personality as his Element. Wild, Crazy, loves to fight, and very flirty. He kills anyone that defines him or he dislikes. Which i very rare.
History: Aiko has been crazy and wild ever since he could remember. Fighting anyone to his own Grandma. He completely disappeared years ago after murdering his whole family even the babies. He appears once more to murder more.
Weapon: Axe
Other:

Silent_Dreams

jewallac
Name: Timothy Redgrave
History: Timothy Redgrave was a resident of the Castle in the Sky until the world split apart. Being of royal heritage, it is in his blood to feel the need to put everything back to the way it once was.
Appearance: Caucasian, 6'2'', red hair, slim but muscular, dresses in royal clothes.
Personality: Very responsible, respectable and chivalrous. Also has a sense of humor.
Weapon: Creature in a Bottle
Other: Has a scar on his right cheek that looks like a half moon.

KILLA420

Silent_Dreams
I have the Star Staff. It fits with my character well, and I just plain like it.

You guys are like Guinea pigs to me. I'm experimenting to see who is best at what.

Weapons
Spear- The user throws the spear, and it will come back, always. It can be thrown for long distances. Element is wind.

Sickle- Used for taking the heads off the lost souls or any other thing. Very powerful. Element is poison

Amulet- made of priceless glass, it allows you to change into any animal.

Giant boomerang (Yes from inuyasha)- Throw it, and it'll take out at least five people.

Skunkette Love
When will the RP be up?

KILLA420
Originally posted by Skunkette Love
When will the RP be up?
yeah lets start now

Silent_Dreams
Don't rush me!!! I'll start it whenever I want to thank you very much!! mhm

stick out tongue

Silent_Dreams
game thread

KILLA420
cool yse it finnaly started, but hey look in the top thread of this forum, the one where you put game ideas- read mine, isnt that a GOOD idea?!?

trademark
is there anything left

Silent_Dreams
Key- The most important weapon. The user is the only one who opens the doors to the other worlds. It uses magic.
Spear- The user throws the spear, and it will come back, always. It can be thrown for long distances. Element is wind.

Sickle- Used for taking the heads off the lost souls or any other thing. Very powerful. Element is poison

Amulet- made of priceless glass, it allows you to change into any animal.

Giant boomerang (Yes from inuyasha)- Throw it, and it'll take out at least five people.

trademark
(tel me if i need to change anything))
Name: Kenta Takashi
Appearance: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/anime6.jpg
Personality: kenta always goes with his "instinct".He can sometime be mad but he is an all around nice guy.he also does not like to be bossed around and this makes him dislike anyone who trys
History: Kenta was like any normal kid he had his highs and lows.There was only one thing that made Kenta reality fly off the edge and that was being bossed around.He could deal with his parents but any one else was in for a rude awaking.This made him have bad grades in school and he was arrested alot.Also he loved animals and worked at a zoo/Shelter for injured animals.
Weapon: Amulet

trademark
bump)

Silent_Dreams
yeah, approved big grin

trademark
yes mmake a intro right now

Silent_Dreams
Ok.

Jenny_Bug
nice character wink big grin

trademark
if i understand right every one is in the island world and knows how to use there powers

Silent_Dreams
pretty much big grin

trademark
ok i will make my post

trademark
sorry but got one more thing this is like kingdom hearts right so the lost souls/heartless are after every one with a Item.also the "key"can use the powers of fire,ice,and lighting so on and so fourth

Silent_Dreams
No, I ment the history is like KH.

They Key just unlocks the doors to other worlds, when you clear a world, and uses some magic.

jewallac
People, I have to go. It's been real. I'll be back tomorrow. I'll post one more time., depending on weather or not it suites my character. cya.

trademark
ok i get it now smile

Jenny_Bug
this is X with Wings......

Chakra Master
Silent Dreams, I am exceedingly appolagetic for my absence but are there any weopons left for my to weild?

Name: Yuni Seret
appearance:he wears a thick, night camo mask that would remind you of a ninja. Black trenchcoat that is padded with a mysterious material. Black,large jeans with about 25 pockets that nobody knows the contents of. One all gray glass eye that he is extremely protective of. Black boots and a thick maroon hoody.
personality:never lets anyone near his face (glass eye). seems substntially dangerous yet kind, or nueteral at least. Lost, lonely, isolated and seems like he wants to return... to go back... to be home...
history:^the rest will be revealed depending on character relationships.
weopon: bow and arrow if possoble
other:it is something that I do not want to reveal yet, it might be against the rules but I'll ask before I refeal it.

jewallac
Bow and arrow are taken sadly. I wanted that weapon, also. sad

Chakra Master
Name: Yuni Seret
appearance:he wears a thick, night camo mask that would remind you of a ninja. Black trenchcoat that is padded with a mysterious material. Black,large jeans with about 25 pockets that nobody knows the contents of. One all gray glass eye that he is extremely protective of. Black boots and a thick maroon hoody.
personality:never lets anyone near his face (glass eye). seems substntially dangerous yet kind, or nueteral at least. Lost, lonely, isolated and seems like he wants to return... to go back... to be home...
history:^the rest will be revealed depending on character relationships.
weopon: amulet
other:it is something that I do not want to reveal yet, it might be against the rules but I'll ask before I refeal it.

trademark
sorry I have the Amulet

Silent_Dreams
Selections-
Key- The most important weapon. The user is the only one who opens the doors to the other worlds. It uses magic.

trademark
who has the sword??

Silent_Dreams
Damn. Looks like I'm going to have to make two new character.

Name: Kyle
Appearance: He had medium dark skin with black hair. He wears a long cloak with a hood that covers his whole face except his eyes. This 'mask' is worn very loosely. He had dark blue shorts that reach the bottom of his knees, and has a long white shirt. Very baggy clothes.
Personality: He's sweet and caring. He can be mean and bossy at times, but that's very rare.
History: Kyle grew up on the Island World with Akino. When he got attacked, he was mortally wounded, but managed to escape death.
Weapon: Key
Other: He is hiding from Akino, but hates to see her the way she is.

Since no one choose the key, I guess I'll be forced to play it.

Attention, since our sword player hasn't been here in god knows how long, the SWORD is UP FOR GRABS. MUST AUDITION!!!!

trademark
I was just going to say that I would pick up a second character to feeling the gaps is it ok if i do

Silent_Dreams
(Actually, I think someone else wanted it, but just to be sure, I'll let you audition ok? But can you try to put a space after the periods/ It make it really confusing if you dont.

Ex: Rupert was walking along side Akino with his sword making lines in the sand.
Or:
Ex: Rupert was doging Lost Souls everywhere. Left, right, jump, duck. He had to do something, and fast. He grabbed his sword and stepped in some water. He swung sideways and water shot out of his sword, killing all the Lost Souls that were after him.

Whatever.

trademark
ok i will try but you want the guy name to be Rupert??

Silent_Dreams
No! That was an example! big grin

trademark
lol ok let see what I can whip up

Souichiro Nagi
Name: Kazuma Eaiko
Appearance: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20guys/aaa.jpg
Personality: Calm, Very collecting and cool, He has the personality of his Element and sword. Nice.
History: Kazuma doesn't have much of a history. Except being known as the book worm everyone went to him for information. But even though he was a book worm he always made himself be or seem cool.
Weapon: The Sword
Other: I have a pic of the sword: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f289/titinian22masquarade14/anime%20and%20anime%20sigs/thBlade_of_Lost_Gods.jpg

trademark
Cool Pic and character

Silent_Dreams
clap Yay! ^^

Silent_Dreams
Damn. Looks like I'm going to have to make two new character.

Name: Kyle
Appearance: He had medium dark skin with black hair. He wears a long cloak with a hood that covers his whole face except his eyes. This 'mask' is worn very loosely. He had dark blue shorts that reach the bottom of his knees, and has a long white shirt. Very baggy clothes.
Personality: He's sweet and caring. He can be mean and bossy at times, but that's very rare. He is very playful, and will play tricks on anyone.
History: Kyle grew up on the Island World with Akino. When he got attacked, he was mortally wounded, but managed to escape death.
Weapon: Key
Other: He is hiding from Akino, but hates to see her the way she is.

some changes

Souichiro Nagi
Thnx! big grin That History is for right now. I'm typeing one up right now.

trademark
can The amulet turn into my character into a mythical creature and can he turn into Dinosaurs?

Souichiro Nagi
Can i fit into the story line since it started already? And everyone has picked there weapons?

Silent_Dreams
Originally posted by trademark
can The amulet turn into my character into a mythical creature and can he turn into Dinosaurs?
Any animal including Lost Souls.

No dinosaurs though.

trademark
OK thanks one more thing Is there going to be different versions of the lost souls like they did with the heartless

Silent_Dreams
Yeah. I'm working on each one right now. I have one for the halloween world, so that world will be next.

trademark
this is awesome I like this version of kingdomhearts

Silent_Dreams
Heh, Hey trademark, can you give me some help in KH? How do you get to the Gummi ship in wonderland?

Wow, this feels weird. embarrasment

trademark
on the first kindomhearts I remembe there is a few save spots but i am not sure they take you to the gumi ship I will go look it right now

sadly my ps2 was stolen and my kh2 before i had a chanse to play it sad

Silent_Dreams
Wow. That sucks.

I should go look for it. Stupid gummi ship....*mutters*

trademark
do not be mad the game would not be fun unless you do it your self and i got the slim ps2 now won't be able to get ps3 for a wall though

Silent_Dreams
eh, I get really fustrated easily so I quit. erm

trademark
lol I thought of quiting once when i was climbing mount Everest if i did i and my crow would have did but then i thought I want to beat this so i did not quit and you know what happen??nothing

Chakra Master
Silent, can you make some new magical weopons cause I really don't like my current options? Sorry to be a bother.

Jenny_Bug
Originally posted by Souichiro Nagi
Name: Kazuma Eaiko
Appearance: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20guys/aaa.jpg
Personality: Calm, Very collecting and cool, He has the personality of his Element and sword. Nice.
History: Kazuma doesn't have much of a history. Except being known as the book worm everyone went to him for information. But even though he was a book worm he always made himself be or seem cool.
Weapon: The Sword
Other: I have a pic of the sword: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f289/titinian22masquarade14/anime%20and%20anime%20sigs/thBlade_of_Lost_Gods.jpg

that character is really cool cool big grin

Silent_Dreams
Like what?

trademark
S_D how do you make Sigs I looked in the tutorials but I am confused confused

Silent_Dreams
I'll try make one. Just look in my sig thread.

Chakra Master
ummm, I would like a giant fighting fan or a super-sharp collapsable hoola-hoop, something interesting. And something that Trademark reminded me of, I just went and paste, coppied a picture of link and zelda from another website and I couldn't put it as a sig or avvi... *confused*

Silent_Dreams
is that from Dynasty warriors? Sounds like it's from that game.

Silent_Dreams
Iron claws- These incredibly sharp claws have poison on the tips on it, one scratch and your as good as dead.

mace- These twin maces are made of metal. Although they're very heavy, they do a lot of damage.

I'll think of more later

Souichiro Nagi
Dang! Trademark now you're making sigs. SD, Jenny_Bug, now you. I can't wait until i find my Photoshop cs2. So i can make sigs again.

Jenny_Bug
well not exactly....i don't have any program other than paint....

i like your idea of weapons SD they scare me tho....

Silent_Dreams
Originally posted by Chakra Master
ummm, I would like a giant fighting fan or a super-sharp collapsable hoola-hoop, something interesting. And something that Trademark reminded me of, I just went and paste, coppied a picture of link and zelda from another website and I couldn't put it as a sig or avvi... *confused*
It might be too big.

jewallac
Changing my character slightly.

Name: Timothy Redgrave
History: Timothy Redgrave was a resident of the Castle in the Sky until the world split apart. Being of royal heritage, it is in his blood to feel the need to put everything back to the way it once was.
Appearance: Caucasian, 6'2'', red hair, green eyes, slim but muscular, dresses in royal clothes.
Personality: Very responsible, respectable and chivalrous. Also has a sense of humor.
Weapon: Creature in a Bottle
Other: When he sees what he wants, he goes for it. It doesn't matter what it is.

Chakra Master
It might be too big. actually I think they might be too small... wait I remember it saying something like"not a valid image" what does that mean? I thought you could put whatever you wanted, kinda new at all this heh.about he weopons can I make my own?

Silent_Dreams
You make up your own weapon. Don't make it too god moddy though.

Chakra Master
OK thanks! cant do it right now though cause I have a tight schedule.

Silent_Dreams
That's fine, I'll just have to aprove of it.

Chakra Master
Kamas, ther element is earth. They are like short scithes and can control earth and stone. is that ok?

Silent_Dreams
Just earth, but that's fine.

jewallac
HEY PPL!!! I'm back!! If no one minds, could I get a recap? I'm not posting anything this week because my fam still has stuff to take of. I will, however, be back to posting starting next week. I'm just trying to get caught up with everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.