Redshift vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
good old battle of the spacefarers...who wins

bigbran
Redshift.

Lucid Lui
Gladiator

norrinradd43
I think like just about any other gladiator fight, it depends on what he thinks he can do...can a few hits of the Power Cosmic make him doubt himself is the question

Roldz
Red shifts opens dimensional rifts, blackholes and 2 very sharp swords..
He wins this majority.. BFR and the likes..

bigbran
Originally posted by Roldz
Red shifts opens dimensional rifts, blackholes and 2 very sharp swords..
He wins this majority.. BFR and the likes..

norrinradd43
I think it would be cool if Deadpool somehow came across Redshit's swords

King Kandy
Redshift cuts him into little pieces and serves him at a restaurant.

Roldz
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I think it would be cool if Deadpool somehow came across Redshit's swords
Lol.. He wouldnt be able to use it dough, Red shifts uses it only to focus his PC.. Unless Wade somehow gets pc then his on to somethin very bad..

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
good old battle of the spacefarers...who wins

Redshift

Don Mega
Gladiator wins imo. He's got the feats and history to back it up. Redshift has nothing.

Ouallada
Would a black hole stop Gladiator? I mean, FTL characters escape from them all the time. Gladiator is easily FTL> Can he not conceivably escape? Not that I am giving him the win. Just curious.

guy222
Originally posted by Don Mega
Gladiator wins imo. He's got the feats and history to back it up. Redshift has nothing.

Glad couldn't beat Galactus or Thor

bigbran
Originally posted by Ouallada
Would a black hole stop Gladiator? I mean, FTL characters escape from them all the time. Gladiator is easily FTL> Can he not conceivably escape? Not that I am giving him the win. Just curious. Except the fact that Red Shift fights in those black holes... the better question is:

How long could Gladiator fight in one?
Originally posted by guy222
Glad couldn't beat Galactus or Thor How does this make Gladiator look bad, if he wasn't able to beat Galactus?

By Crom!
Originally posted by bigbran
Except the fact that Red Shift fights in those black holes... the better question is:

How long could Gladiator fight in one?
How does this make Gladiator look bad, if he wasn't able to beat Galactus?

Or losing to Thor? It takes a real SUPERman to beat him.

smile

bigbran
Originally posted by By Crom!
Or losing to Thor? It takes a real SUPERman to beat him.

smile He beat Thor the first time, and then Thor-Girl stepped in, and he lost the... wait, I see what you did there.detective

By Crom!
Originally posted by bigbran
He beat Thor the first time, and then Thor-Girl stepped in, and he lost the... wait, I see what you did there.detective

By Crom!

Well done thumb up
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.