Gears of War RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBUBQVN4T_M

Dom checked the dead bodies for some ammo. Dom managed to find some for his Lancer and reloaded his weapon. Checking a dead body of a Locust Dron Dom stood back up as the Raven (helicopter) flew off. Delta Squad now stood before a temple once great and fair in its time now ruined by war.

- "Man...Alpha Squad could be anywhere in this city. I guess we better start looking." Dom said beginning to walk up the stairs of the temple. The columns were cracked and appeared that they could break any moment. Dom proceeded with complete caution not wanting the temple's roof to collapse as he made his way to the door.

The door had carvings on it that were hard to tell what it was now for they were covered with dust. Dom looked back at his fellow teammates as he waited for them to reach the temple's door. It was dead silent. It seemed that this would be a time to remember for it's not everyday that silence echoes through the city. Standing on top of the stairs brought old memories of Dom and his wife who was killed when the Locust Horde first invaded.

KILLA420
Kim walked briskly to keep up with Dom. he was trying to load up his shot gun....it's better to be safe than sorry, besides a shotgun always can be useful

ESB -1138
Dom leaned against the temple's door and with all of his might tried to push it open but to no avail. Dom took a step back and glanced at the heavy stone door.

- "Any ideas?" - Dom asked his squadmates unable to think of something himself. Dom checked the door closely but couldn't find anything that would be able to allow them to pull it open so he figured you had to push it. Dom turned around to look at his fellow squadmates and in the far distance he saw a shadow move across the ruins. The shadow was massive in structure as it vanished through the streets.

SilentWolf
"We could use explosives." Empyre Chimed in. "But then again we'd risk the roof caving in right on top of us. Might I suggest an alternate route?"

Empyre cradled her Sniper rifle close to her chest as she stared at the huge door. There must have been some way past it, and they needed to find it fast.

Sorry I haven't posted my bio yet. I just dont wanna get left behind ^_^

ESB -1138
Dom turned to face the door once again and looked around. To the left was a street path blocked by a downed King Raven (helicopter) that was destroyed while trying to flee. To the right was a large crater made possibly by a Cropser. Dom didn't see another way out.

- "We need Jack!" - Dom shouted. Jack came out of cameo and floated down to the door. It started to rip a side of the door open slowly. Dom watched as Jack went to work and a bullet flew passed his head. - "Locust!" -

Behind the group an Emergence Hole emerged and out of it came six Locust Drones. They quickly separated and took cover with one firing a Hammer Shot. Dom dove down and blind fired his Lancer.

- "Blasted! Jack get that door off now!" - Dom shouted. Two more Locust emerged out of the hole. All fired Hammer Shots which fires in rounds of three which is more precise and accurate then the Lancer. The Locust were eight in number and separated into groups of two. Two of the Locust ran off to the left and docked down behind the King Raven.

(This is Jack)
http://www.xboxgazette.com/i/pic_gearsofwar_art_14.jpg

KILLA420
Kim slung his shotgun, and whipped out his assault rifle.
he took a lok to see where the locusts had gone, he could see one that was trying to change places that they were hiding.
Kim unloaded 15 rounds on the locust, and downed it. missing only a few shots

Johns Mannequin
Marcus rolled behind a large heap of rubble and, taking out and firing his machine gun, downed 2 Locusts.

ESB -1138
Dom moved behind a large stone block popping out to fire his Lancer at the Locust. He docked down as a grenade landed by him. Dom rolled out of the way as the grenade exploded. Dust blocked his view making it unable to see. Bullets flew passed his head and Dom kneeled down to avoid the shoots. Dom opened fire with his Lancer and when the smoke cleared a Locust Drone was laid dead.

Dom pulled out one of his grenades and tossed it at the Locust Drones. The Drones fled from the grenade as it exploded and Dom fired upon the Drones who fled along with Carmine.

Blaxican

ESB -1138
The door of the temple fell open as Jack vanished into thin air once again. Dom noticed the door opening and stood to his feet still firing at the Locust Drones. Dom took a step back avoiding fire the best of his abilities and dove into the temple. The Locust Drones that hid behind the crashed helicopter stood to their feet and flanked Delta Squad. One charged Carmine but Dom gunned him down. The other was overtaken by Carmine who managed to snipe him in the head as the Drone tried to attack Kim.

KILLA420
Kim saw that door open,
"let's get the hell outta here!"

Blaxican
Cole double timed it through the door, blind firing over his shoulder on the way.

KILLA420

ESB -1138
Dom looked around the ancient temple. The remaining Locust Drones seemed to have vanished; regrouped with others.

- "We don't have much time to find Alpha Squad." - Dom said reloading his Lancer. He walked through the temple and stopped upon finding a little girl's doll. Dom looked at it for a moment remembering the family he once had before all this happened. Dom turned around to face his teammates.

- "Just make sure your weapons are loaded." - Dom said keeping a positive attitude on everything.

KILLA420
Kim put a fresh clip in his assault rifle (just in case wink)
''so which way should we go?''

Blaxican
))Just to let you know, in the actual Game story line, Kim is the squad leader. ((

KILLA420
(ok, sorry didnt know, i havent played it...sad)
"alright i say we go west, do we have any casualties?"

ESB -1138
- "Not yet sir." - Dom answered. The only light that came into the temple was from the cracks in the ceiling. A terrible ordor rose from the floor that smelt like terrible dead corpses. Dom covered his nose with his left hand to try to block the smell.

- "Gha! That is a horrible smell!" - Dom shouted trying not to throw up.

Johns Mannequin
"Oh my god," Marcus says, allowing a dribble of vomit to come out with the words.

ESB -1138
- "What the?" - Dom asked feeling the ground shake a little. Dom looked around unable to see anything within the temple. Debris fell off the columns.

Johns Mannequin
"What's going on?" Marcus asked, knocking a piece of debris away as it fell close to him.

ESB -1138
- "Emergence hole." - Dom answered. The Emergence Hole is how the Locust cam emerge anywhere on Sera's surface. A great hole will emerge from the ground and the Locust will storm out in great number.

- "We have to hide!" - Dom shouted as the shaking got worse.

cut67
{i signed up right]

ESB -1138
no

cut67
[its in there now

KILLA420
Kim ran behind a huge piece of debris that was jutting out into the temple
"come over here guys, this is big enough for you guys, too!"

ESB -1138
Dom ran over and hid next to Kim.

- "Here comes the hole!" - Dom shouted as the Emergence Hole emerged and out came four Locust Drones. More were on the way. A well placed grenade could close the hole but at the distance they were at it would be impossible.

ZekeHumanslayer
has this rp died

ESB -1138
Dead and buried

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.