Moon Knight runs the Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
This is actually more of a question thread for me, to place where MK is at.

Full Moon for each battle. He gets time to rest in between. No prep for either side. He gets access to all of his equipment.

Gauntlet:

1. Beast
2. Nightwing
3. Elektra
4. Punisher (Conventional firearms only. No machine guns)
5. Batman (Batman Begins gear. No vehicles.)
6. Hawkeye
7. Daredevil
8. Captain America
9. Gambit
10. Black Panther
11. Wolverine
12. Blade
13. Sabertooth
14. Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
15. Spiderman

Lengthy, perhaps, but I'm trying to be specific.

-Each fight takes place in Central Park at nightime with a full moon out. Combatants start off on rooftops at oppossite sides.

How far does Marc get?

Howard_Jones
Gets to Batman 6/10 times

The Fake Macoy
This is way out of wack. He's fighting Beast, then Nightwing, and then Elektra? Hawkeye is ranked over Elektra and Punisher? I think he'll stop at 3 if not earlier. First, Beast has a huge strength and agility advantage over MK, and Nightwing has a huge advantage in agility and fighting ability. Oh yeah, Moon Knight doesn't have any powers now, and he hasn't had them in ages so the full moon really doesn't give him any advantage.

norrinradd43
The only way Moon Knight takes Beast is under a Full Moon when he is almost equal to Beast in strength

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
This is way out of wack. He's fighting Beast, then Nightwing, and then Elektra? Hawkeye is ranked over Elektra and Punisher? I think he'll stop at 3 if not earlier. First, Beast has a huge strength and agility advantage over MK, and Nightwing has a huge advantage in agility and fighting ability. Oh yeah, Moon Knight doesn't have any powers now, and he hasn't had them in ages so the full moon really doesn't give him any advantage.

erm

For a couple of them, the placement is iffy, but it's not that important.

If he would stop at Elektra, and not get to Hawkeye, or he would defeat Hawkeye and stop at Elektra, and the difference is about two spaces, meh.

Besides, I dont consider any of the placements out of the debateable realm.

Anyways...

Well, this is a dissapointment. I hadn't read up on MK in a long time, and had hoped he would be a little more powerful then this

norrinradd43
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
erm

For a couple of them, the placement is iffy, but it's not that important.

If he would stop at Elektra, and not get to Hawkeye, or he would defeat Hawkeye and stop at Elektra, and the difference is about two spaces, meh.

Besides, I dont consider any of the placements out of the debateable realm.

Anyways...

Well, this is a dissapointment. I hadn't read up on MK in a long time, and had hoped he would be a little more powerful then this I think with a little luck Moon Knight could beat any one of these guys but it would take his A game and he would need it to be a full moon

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by norrinradd43
The only way Moon Knight takes Beast is under a Full Moon when he is almost equal to Beast in strength
Well, I'm told the phase of the moon is irrelevant currently.

I'll specify his equipment:

(This is all his own stuff. Just briefly looking over his full equipment list)

Adamantium armor.
Adamantium staff
Truncheon w/ cable line
Gauntlets w/ darts
Cape/Glider
Spiked Silver Cestus on each arm
Ankh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.