Tech War!!! Kree vs. Rann vs Kryptonian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Which has the better technology to win an all out war?

jasofisc
i'm going to say kree only because dc and marvel tech is all over the place and no continuity.

jasofisc
I really really don't know though i'm just guessing

manjaro
Rann easily...Rannians is only a few centureis older than Earthlings yet thier tech rivals or even surpasses kryptonians who wre around for millions of years as an advanced race. plus the kryptonians were such a Xenophobic race, that thier tech took millenia to reach a peak, cuz they didnt trade with other planets and didnt get to share ideas, all they did was conquer the shit out of ppl..in fact thier coup de grace is thier crystals, once they figured oout how to get crystals to do whatever the f **** they pleased they pretty much stopped right there.

while the rannians at all times have to deal with other world conquerers, and they have plenty of allies, which allows plenty of new ideas to develop. the kree i really dont regard cuz other than f ****ing with the inhuman's gene's and creating the nega bands they havent erally done anything to knock my socks off, now if it were the shiar it would have been a different story. but for this its Rann for me.

Roldz
Ranns, which comics company are they presented from? Whos the hero that belongs to this race?

Draco69
Rann is DC.

Adam Strange is a representative of Rann.

jasofisc
Originally posted by manjaro
Rann easily...Rannians is only a few centureis older than Earthlings yet thier tech rivals or even surpasses kryptonians who wre around for millions of years as an advanced race. plus the kryptonians were such a Xenophobic race, that thier tech took millenia to reach a peak, cuz they didnt trade with other planets and didnt get to share ideas, all they did was conquer the shit out of ppl..in fact thier coup de grace is thier crystals, once they figured oout how to get crystals to do whatever the f **** they pleased they pretty much stopped right there.

while the rannians at all times have to deal with other world conquerers, and they have plenty of allies, which allows plenty of new ideas to develop. the kree i really dont regard cuz other than f ****ing with the inhuman's gene's and creating the nega bands they havent erally done anything to knock my socks off, now if it were the shiar it would have been a different story. but for this its Rann for me.

so is their any site that actully breaks down their tech and ships? wikipedia sucks when it comes to races distinct technology.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.