Alba Meira Vs Terry Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
The -Devil Of Daybreak- Vs -The Lone Wolf-, fight takes place in southtown 10:00 P.M., who will win the king of southtown or the hero of southtown?

Sado22
good fight.
both south towners, both tough, both can school kyo (heh heh) and both rely only on their own power....not to mention how both beat Duke together (apparently). However when its all said and done:
POWER GEYSER!
okay!

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22
good fight.
both south towners, both tough, both can school kyo (heh heh) and both rely only on their own power....not to mention how both beat Duke together (apparently). However when its all said and done:
POWER GEYSER!
okay!

Any reason as to why he would win?

TricksterPriest
Ashtar, if you have to ask why Terry wins, then you just don't know who the lonely wolf is. There is NO WAY IN HELL that Alba wins this. He's completely outclassed. End of story.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ashtar, if you have to ask why Terry wins, then you just don't know who the lonely wolf is. There is NO WAY IN HELL that Alba wins this. He's completely outclassed. End of story.

Yrah, I know terry is and i know how snk treats it's characters. again, why does he win, alba is actually a good character.

Sado22
EA's got a point actually. why does terry win?
the way i see it and break it down is as follows:
Power: considering that almost all of Alba's moves have him blast away his opponents, i think he is stronger than terry. or at least Alba is more like the "all power" guy in this fight. Terry isn't all about power, so i guess that is why i give power to Alba. However, i don't think Alba is too ahead of Terry in the power department.
Speed: no doubt about it. Terry Bogard.
Skill: considering that Terry has been fighting since the age of 10 and wasn't under anyone's wing like how alba was under Fate's wing. Terry has always survived on his own. at least alba has a gang and a twin brother who has always stayed with him.
Experience: again nothing to say here. Terry's been on the street since 10.
Supers: Terry has some badass supers while alba has only 3. Terry has buster WOOOORF, power geyser, overkill geyser and triple geyser. there is also power stream if its garou terry you're talking about.

So that is why i think Terry would beat Alba.
~Sado

Remulous
The question is, can Alba beat Geese? If so, then he has a chance against Terry. If he can't beat Geese, then Alba has no chance.

aysongail
Alba could Beat Geese! If your asking a chance may be if Terry is an Idiot. Still Terry beats Alba y?Terry Beats Geese When he was 16 as far as i know.

Sado22
Terry beat him at the age of 20, actually. he was 10 when Geese killed the shit out of Jeff. He spent the next 10 years fighting on the streets, and then fought Geese. hence, 20.

~Sado
P.S. you disappeared after that email...

aysongail
really? and how about the second fought which GEESE actually Died? What age of terry?

Sado22
He would be 25. Mark of the wolves takes place 10 years after Real Bout and he is 35 in MoTw. See ya around.
~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.