Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowboy
I think Its about time he gets a well needed UPGRADE

What do Y'all think??????

usaflag

srankmissingnin
If he gets any better he'll need to change his name to Captain Canada! evil face

... and this thread gets made about once every six months.

cowboy
lol, Interesting schnauz

I still think they should "improve the SSS" and give him a strength and agility upgrade so he isn't out classes sum times

bigbran
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If he gets any better he'll need to change his name to Captain Canada! evil face

... and this thread gets made about once every six months. laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance

Psyquis52
No.

Martian_mind
The deal with cap is that he represents human perfection. if he is enhanced beyond that to a superhuman he would be alienated from the public and lose that human connection

Psyquis52
Well put.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Well put.

oh i like u

Baldey
Srank: laughing out loud

MM: thumb up

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Martian_mind
oh i like u Well thank you. big grin

Dinalfos
Why upgrade someone who has the talent to downgrade every opponent just by looking at them big grin

Alfheim
Originally posted by Martian_mind
The deal with cap is that he represents human perfection. if he is enhanced beyond that to a superhuman he would be alienated from the public and lose that human connection

Well yeah, but whats annoying me is that all these other characters are getting upgraded and he isnt. What they can do is increase the power of his talents for example making him as good a figher as Karnak or Gamora.

DarkCrawler
He's already like the best fighter on Earth. I don't think he needs an upgrade in anything, he is good where he is.

inamilist
lol, they need to put him against foes who shouldn't just whomp him

he should be able to dominate most street levelers, why not let him be the big fish in that pond

S-Ranger
Red Skull For the Win!!!

DigiMark007
They already have a Cap upgrade. It's called PIS. Anytime he's outmatched, the writers invoke it and it becomes part of his power set.

no expression

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Psyquis52
No.

outavodka
isnt upgrading him gonna make him sentry lol, i mean its like the same serum

inamilist
or man-thing smile

roughrider

yes

Things keep going the way they are in the States, Steve will be heading up here any day now. Happy Dance

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by roughrider

yes

Things keep going the way they are in the States, Steve will be heading up here any day now. Happy Dance

'Course, Canada is nice an conservative now! Cap can help Harper fix our army. big grin

roughrider
'Course, Canada is nice an conservative now! Cap can help Harper fix our army. big grin

Ever hear the joke, about gear from our army up for sale on Antiques Road Show? sad

Cap comes and fights for us, he's all the army we'll need! Got that PIS aura going against enemies... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.