Wonder Woman does Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
1. Rhino
2. Colossus
3. She-Hulk
4. Thing
5. Extremis Iron Man
6. Namor (fresh out of water)
7. Savage Hulk

Psyquis52
Does she get rest or anything?

Is she fresh at the start of each fight?

What's going on here?

LethalFemme
Clears it.dancing

Evangel94
With no rest, she stops at She-Hulk. And if she somehow makes it past her, Thing will definitely finish her off.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Evangel94
With no rest, she stops at She-Hulk. And if she somehow makes it past her, Thing will definitely finish her off.

What the f**k? She'd use colossus's body to beat the hell out of she hulk.stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
With no rest, she stops at She-Hulk. And if she somehow makes it past her, Thing will definitely finish her off. embarrasment embarrasment eek! confused eek! sick eek! embarrasment eek!

Brutacus
in this fight shouldn't hulk be lower on the list since I think it's easier for ww to take out hulk, than Namor or Iron man since they can fly, and hulk is more grounded and easier to beat for ww????

Just a thought.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by masterbruce
1. Rhino
2. Colossus: I'd say that she'd be able to beat him.
3. She-Hulk: ok....wow. stick out tongue Since WW can fly, I'd say that she can stay out of reach of She-Hulk, and knock her on her butt. stick out tongue
4. Thing: Thing shouldn't be able to touch her. Not only that...but I think that his conscience on hitting women would get in the way.
5. Extremis Iron Man: A little tougher battle here. I still see her winning though.
6. Namor (fresh out of water): This is one battle I'd like to see. She'd probably fall in love with Namor after this one...stick out tongue but I don't know if she could beat him.
7. Savage Hulk: Savage Hulk would be too much for her.

PRAYERRUN
oh and I forgot about Rhino.stick out tongue actually no I didn't, Rhino is a no-brainer in more ways than one.stick out tongue

Draco69
Clears it. Hulk is actually the easiest one to kill. Her lasso has calming properties. Calm and Hulk are not a good match.

Draco69

With credit, you haven't been here in awhile.

Last time you were here, everyone thought WW could be beaten by Spider-Man and she was class 70 at best.

xmarksthespot
What exactly is Wonder Woman doing..? dodgy

The thread title is ambiguous...

Space M ummy
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What exactly is Wonder Woman doing..? dodgy

The thread title is ambiguous...

Extremis iron man is the only one that should present a challenge. She easily clears everyone else.

I watch Pokemon
Clears it.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Extremis iron man is the only one that should present a challenge. She easily clears everyone else. I take it you didn't get the subtle innuendo.

Anyway she clears it. Extremis Iron Man and Namor are the probably the only two she might have to put a little bit of effort in.

Bentley
Outside Ironman, Diana should win rather easily, if she is hurted between battles (IF she is), thats the only way she can lose, but otherwise she clears it.

nimbus006
These fights will take a very long time seeing as how everyone here is even if not better in the durability department than Diana. The only problem i foresee is her being worn down physically by the time she gets to IM or Namor.

If she gets rest in b/w fights, or is she has her lasso she clears it.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by nimbus006
These fights will take a very long time seeing as how everyone here is even if not better in the durability department than Diana. ... How so?

Which one of the characters, other than Savage Hulk, would take a Sun-to-Earth punch from an angry Superman and get back up to keep on fighting?

nimbus006
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
... How so?

Which one of the characters, other than Savage Hulk, would take a Sun-to-Earth punch from an angry Superman and get back up to keep on fighting?

Out of all her powers durability is probably her weakest point. Its why she uses the bracers to deflect attacks. Except for Rhino i would say everyone else her is about equal to her in durability. Either way she still has enough durability to probably clear the guanlet with some rest. If she has her lasso most of these fights would end much quicker.

Darth_Erebus
She Hulk should be after Thing but the order of this gauntlet is pointless. Diana clears it with ease.

Madvillain
Clears this one fairly easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.