Onslaught vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Im basing this fight off of what Jasofisc said about Onslaught on a diffrent thread about a diffrent fight involing Onslaught vd the Defenders..Now this is in no way me trying to bash Jasofisc or anything, just that this is how i got the idea to do this fight...props to Jasifisc...Now i know or think that Galactus should be able to beat Onslaught one on one me thinks...But does anyone think that Onslaught has a real chanec of winning this ..if yes how and why?

This is what jasofisc said about onslaught in the Onslaught vs the Defenders thread.....He said "um beating phonix, beating down thor (along with all the other superheros) out smarting dr. doom and reed, did i mention that he had the powers of fraklen which are nearly equal to galactus. beating down juggernaught. If onslaught would have gotten serous he would have destroyed the earth and every superhero on it. Now I will give surfer and strange creidit stange is thanos level (with out help or prep) and surfer is pretty bad @## But it's not enough to contend with a guy of this power. How can they really beat him. Physcal attacks wont work (which is why I think you guys don't know anything about onslaught) he is pure psionic energy and they don't have the power to absorb all of that if all the heros on earth could barely do that"

guy222
Originally posted by Malo
Im basing this fight off of what Jasofisc said about Onslaught on a diffrent thread about a diffrent fight involing Onslaught vd the Defenders..Now this is in no way me trying to bash Jasofisc or anything, just that this is how i got the idea to do this fight...props to Jasifisc...Now i know or think that Galactus should be able to beat Onslaught one on one me thinks...But does anyone think that Onslaught has a real chanec of winning this ..if yes how and why?

This is what jasofisc said about onslaught in the Onslaught vs the Defenders thread.....He said "um beating phonix, beating down thor (along with all the other superheros) out smarting dr. doom and reed, did i mention that he had the powers of fraklen which are nearly equal to galactus. beating down juggernaught. If onslaught would have gotten serous he would have destroyed the earth and every superhero on it. Now I will give surfer and strange creidit stange is thanos level (with out help or prep) and surfer is pretty bad @## But it's not enough to contend with a guy of this power. How can they really beat him. Physcal attacks wont work (which is why I think you guys don't know anything about onslaught) he is pure psionic energy and they don't have the power to absorb all of that if all the heros on earth could barely do that"

Depends on which Galactus

TricksterPriest
A decent Galactus would be a good fight against full potential Onslaught. A well fed one eats Onslaught as a sorbet of psionic goodness stick out tongue.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by guy222
Depends on which Galactus
True. Is it "Behold my Power for I am Galactus !" or is it Jobberlactus ?

guy222
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
True. Is it "Behold my Power for I am Galactus !" or is it Jobberlactus ?

I hate his helmet

Bentley
A full powered Galactus crushes Onslaught.

Rick/Genis
I like his helmet

Fanboy
Galactus wins.

Kutulu
Galactus would win due to his energy absorption / manipulation. He's one of the few beings that would be able to fight Onslaught in his pure energy form.

Would eat him for breakfast like he did Hyperstorm.

guy222
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I like his helmet

U do

Symmetric Chaos
I hate his helmet

How can you hate the helmet!?!?

The helmet is Galactus (symbolicly)

qqqqqqq
eek!

qqqqqqq
galactus have control over the four fundamental forces of the universe, is it 4 out of 6 infinity gems?

ThoraxeRMG
So Who will win?

Symmetric Chaos
O__O

starking
The purple guy from Marvel...

quanchi112
galactus absolutely crushes onslaught.

llagrok
Both Powerful, but on an entirely different scale.

Galactus is a universal threat, Onslaught is merely a planetary. That's not according to the Nova files by the way, according to them everyone is a universal threat.

[BAW]Endrict
Onslaught will kick the crap outta him...10/10

Galan007
Originally posted by Endrict
Onslaught will kick the crap outta him...10/10 True. shock_smile

guy222
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
So Who will win?

teh big g

grey fox
Galactus turns off his X-gene then stamps on this pathetic fool.

quanchi112
this thread is not fair at all. gaalctus curbstomps this fool so fast its not even funny.

C. Jack Harness
Originally posted by grey fox
Galactus turns off his X-gene then stamps on this pathetic fool. laughing out loud

You are wise.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The Big G may finally not job.

Hitman911
This should have been Which herald>>>>>Onslaught!!!
Norrin FTW!!!!

llagrok
Originally posted by Hitman911
This should have been Which herald>>>>>Onslaught!!!
Norrin FTW!!!!

Norrin wouldn't be able to beat Onslaught.

norrinradd43
i think norrin could take him on a good day

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
True. shock_smile
LMAO!

Originally posted by llagrok
Norrin wouldn't be able to beat Onslaught.
Maybeerm but it certainly wont be a curbstomp.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Priest
LMAO!

Maybeerm but it certainly wont be a curbstomp. yes

Hitman911
If Norrin were (truely) evil he would be considered more than just a planetary threat?

llagrok
If Norrin were (truely) evil he would be considered more than just a planetary threat?

Just like Onslaught.

Onslaught's durability is far above Silver Surfer's. Unless SS gets really cheap and tries to finish off Onslaught from space, he would probably lose.

Priest
Onslaught's durability is far above Silver Surfer's. Unless SS gets really cheap and tries to finish off Onslaught from space, he would probably lose.
That is certainly questionable, i would think Surfers durability>Onslaughts, unless we're talking about the enrgy form.

Symmetric Chaos

NovaCorps has him listed as a benign universal threat actually.

I doubt a guy who can destroy planet with relative ease could ever be considered only a planetary threat.

llagrok
That is certainly questionable, i would think Surfers durability>Onslaughts.

Did you see what it took to beat Onslaught? I'm sure Thor alone can kill Surfer.

Priest
Did you see what it took to beat Onslaught? I'm sure Thor alone can kill Surfer.
Surfer does have some ridiculous durability feats; more impressive than onslaught's.
Thor can possibyl kill the Surfer, but Surfer can kill him as well, i always thought they will split 5/5 down the middle.

norrinradd43
I wouldnt give thor that many wins against surfer

charlemagne9746
Couldn't Onslaught just dump SS on an astral plane and forget about him?

llagrok
Surfer does have some ridiculous durability feats; more impressive than onslaught's.
Thor can possibyl kill the Surfer, but Surfer can kill him as well, i always thought they will split 5/5 down the middle.

Thor alone wasn't capable of beating Onslaught. Check out where he's listed on the KMC tier list. If you don't think he's strong enough to beat SS then go propose him being moved down and see what people say.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
NovaCorps has him listed as a benign universal threat actually.

I doubt a guy who can destroy planet with relative ease could ever be considered only a planetary threat.

No, he's not listed as a threat. His threat level is zero, due to his mindset.
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9964/novacorpsfilespage35kt4.th.jpg

Hitman911
That is certainly questionable, i would think Surfers durability>Onslaughts, unless we're talking about the enrgy form.

AAAANNNDDD Surfer matter manip abilites may be >>> Onslaughts.

llagrok

I'll take reality warping and virtual invulnerability over matter manipulation any day.

His goal was to invade the minds of everyone in the universe. He had the power, just needed a way to channel all the energy.

Hitman911
I'll take reality warping and virtual invulnerability over matter manipulation any day. and that would have What effect on Norrin?!?!?

llagrok
and that would have What effect on Norrin?!?!?

Reality warping has an effect on everything.

guy222
Originally posted by charlemagne9746

thumb up

Hitman911
Reality warping has an effect on everything.

oh..... confused

oh well...Galactus 1M/1M

Hannibal-Lector
Galactus: Oh I'm so hungry....
Onslaught: I... am... ONSLAUGHT!
Galactus: Oh look, a purple cookie
Onslaught: hey... WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?

Galactus: 11/10 (once more by accident)

Priest
Thor alone wasn't capable of beating Onslaught. Check out where he's listed on the KMC tier list. If you don't think he's strong enough to beat SS then go propose him being moved down and see what people say.

i did say they can split a fight 5/5 down the middle.. I never said anything about Surfer beating down Surfer. I did vote for both to stay on High teir btw...
Besides bring up the Tier list is irrelevent in Vs debates, CIS/PIS is taken into consideration in that thread.
so do u still belive that Onslaught has better durablity than Norrin?

Priest
meaning another dimention or plane? if so Surfer can open come back to any dimention that he has visted in the past. corrent me if im wrong, im not an expert on astral planes of existance.
Edit, if u wanna play that card, Surfer can dump him into a a Black Hole.

charlemagne9746
meaning another dimention or plane? if so Surfer can open come back to any dimention that he has visted in the past. corrent me if im wrong, im not an expert on astral planes of existance.
Edit, if u wanna play that card, Surfer can dump him into a a Black Hole.

I mean locked away in a dimension or plane within Surfer's own mind. Onslaught could royally mindrape Surfer into thinking he is somewhere else

Priest
I mean locked away in a dimension or plane within Surfer's own mind. Onslaught could royally mindrape Surfer into thinking he is somewhere else
Thanks for clearing that up..
But i really doubt that Surfer can be mind raped as easily as u think. He resisted TP from Moondragon with the procession of the MindGem in the past, Moon Dragon and Xavier(alone) arent as far part in legues when it comes to TP...Surfer him self is a pretty decent telepath on his lonesome also.

charlemagne9746
Thanks for clearing that up..
But i really doubt that Surfer can be mind raped as easily as u think. He resisted TP from Moondragon with the procession of the MindGem in the past, Moon Dragon and Xavier(alone) arent as far part in legues when it comes to TP...Surfer him self is a pretty decent telepath on his lonesome also.

I agree with you. I don't think it would be easy for Surfer to be mindraped...but, I think Onslaught would be the epitome of mindrape. If anyone could do it to Surfer...Onslaught probably can.

quanchi112
I agree with you. I don't think it would be easy for Surfer to be mindraped...but, I think Onslaught would be the epitome of mindrape. If anyone could do it to Surfer...Onslaught probably can. surfer would beat onslaught. but galactus crushes him.

Cosmic Cube
If Marvel's current writers had their say in writing this one, Galactus would probably get eaten, again.

Were-Onslaught, maybe?

Priest
I agree with you. I don't think it would be easy for Surfer to be mindraped...but, I think Onslaught would be the epitome of mindrape. If anyone could do it to Surfer...Onslaught probably can.
thumb up i dont know many telepaths that are in Onslaughts legue.. any one has a chance he may.

llagrok
thumb up i dont know many telepaths that are in Onslaughts legue.. any one has a chance he may.

BUUUUUUUUULSHIIIIT.

Onslaught's telepathy was amplified far above Nate Grey and Xavier's levels combined. No one at or below herald level would be able to resist, or overcome it.

For some reason you think that Silver would stand jack shit chance against someone who has Reality warping? Barring the reality warping he'd still have an incredibly huge chance at winning. Do you understand that reality warping is more versatile than anything else?

Xplosive

No way.

Both Powerful, but on an entirely different scale.

Galactus is a universal threat, Onslaught is merely a planetary. That's not according to the Nova files by the way, according to them everyone is a universal threat.

Looking what power Onslaught had, if he would want to be Universal threat, he would be. His powers were awesome.

Anyway, a good fed Galactus should win.

Power16
Onslaught with the many power he had should have been a powerhouse on a universal scale but man was he a disappointment.

Nate gray, Prof X, Magneto and Franklin Richard who at full potential should be baring Celestrials levels. He should of been undefeated and they should of have him fight against Abstract beings if we really wanted to see what he was capable of.

Surfer written to his full potential is no weakling but if Onslaught was written to his full potential he should be defeating surfer rather easily, which mean that he should be able to give Big G a good battle which i am not sure who could win. Big G probrably gets the Majority because of the UN.

Priest
BUUUUUUUUULSHIIIIT.

Onslaught's telepathy was amplified far above Nate Grey and Xavier's levels combined. No one at or below herald level would be able to resist, or overcome it.
Surfer is a herald no expression so wats the point of the above statement? confused ...i already stated that Sufer has some high end TP resistance, he does have a good chance of avoiding a mind rape e.g. Moondragon with Mind gem..

For some reason you think that Silver would stand jack shit chance against someone who has Reality warping? Barring the reality warping he'd still have an incredibly huge chance at winning. Do you understand that reality warping is more versatile than anything else?
yes i do, but seriously, Onslaughts best reality warping feat was creating a sun, and making some large explosions. And that really isn't as impressive as some make it to believe... Its not like Onslaught had reality warping powers on par with the IG for critz sake.

Also this is not a Silver Surfer vs Onslaught match, come to think of it, I never said anything about Surfer taking the majority if they did fight. so i don't understand where ur commin from confused

boriquaking55
Onslaught would kill Galactus - he had the power of Franklin Richards, Nate Grey, Magneto, & Xavier. He tore the Gem of Cytorrak right out of Juggernaut, a feat of incredible power considering the gem isn't in Juggernaut in the first place. Also, he made thousands of loyal fans stop reading Marvel comics in the summer of '96. That's powah!

Utrigita
The day I see Onslaught do something like this:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5809/galactusteleportmo8.jpg
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6282/galactuspoweryk2.jpg
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2013/galactusshockwavedr2.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6125/galactusshockwave1oz9.jpg

We can begin to talk about a little win for Onslaught and keep in mind that this is Galactus after having fought Tenebrous and Aegis and already being weak:
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/?action=view&current=galactusoffguard.jpg
And after having been imprisoned for some time and having his energy being used as a weapon.
So is it safe to assume that this is weaking and near starving Galactus yes

Here you can see Galactus beyond starving:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/419848_6-galactus-and-heralds-respect-thread
And starving and very badly weakend he is still a match for: silver surfer, the entire shiar fleet, the avengers the starjammers and so on and on.

Are you getting a picture of what Onslaught would be against Galactus ???

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer is a herald no expression so wats the point of the above statement? confused ...i already stated that Sufer has some high end TP resistance, he does have a good chance of avoiding a mind rape e.g. Moondragon with Mind gem..

yes i do, but seriously, Onslaughts best reality warping feat was creating a sun, and making some large explosions. And that really isn't as impressive as some make it to believe... Its not like Onslaught had reality warping powers on par with the IG for critz sake.

Also this is not a Silver Surfer vs Onslaught match, come to think of it, I never said anything about Surfer taking the majority if they did fight. so i don't understand where ur commin from confused

Actually Onslaughts reality warping powers are franklins. So you have to take franklin's highest feats as something Onslaught can do. In one of the last avengers issues, onslaugt literally created all of thier enemies with the mind and power of the originals. He is not to be ****ed with. He will kill surfer 10/10 and give galactus a hell of a fight. Especially since Thanos can Knock Down big G and Onlaught is far superior to Thanos.

Utrigita
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually Onslaughts reality warping powers are franklins. So you have to take franklin's highest feats as something Onslaught can do. In one of the last avengers issues, onslaugt literally created all of thier enemies with the mind and power of the originals. He is not to be ****ed with. He will kill surfer 10/10 and give galactus a hell of a fight. Especially since Thanos can Knock Down big G and Onlaught is far superior to Thanos.

Not sure about Surfer but I can assure you that Onslaught isn't gonna give Galactus a hell of a fight, and I hope you know what happend to Thanos right after he had blasted a weak Galactus away...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
Not sure about Surfer but I can assure you that Onslaught isn't gonna give Galactus a hell of a fight, and I hope you know what happend to Thanos right after he had blasted a weak Galactus away...

Onslaught is Superior To Thanos and his Tech in every way. The power of Franklin Richards and Xman combined are the real deal in onslaught. One the most poerful human being ever and the other, the realized power of scott and Jean's gene pool. Magneto and xavier are just added in for effect. the 3 most powerful psys in one body, and Ultimate reality bending. big G isn't going to steam roll Onslaught by any means. I can't see that happening. Not when It's in Onslaughts power to create pocket universes and such. Plus galactus is the biggest jobber in comics. He'd lose 4 just on that fact alone.

Priest
ur talking about Onalught Reborn or something (non cannon)? becuase i dont know wat yout talking about(i havet been following that series cause i heard its crap).. is this recent?

Utrigita
Onslaught is Superior To Thanos and his Tech in every way. The power of Franklin Richards and Xman combined are the real deal in onslaught. One the most poerful human being ever and the other, the realized power of scott and Jean's gene pool. Magneto and xavier are just added in for effect. the 3 most powerful psys in one body, and Ultimate reality bending. big G isn't going to steam roll Onslaught by any means. I can't see that happening. Not when It's in Onslaughts power to create pocket universes and such. Plus galactus is the biggest jobber in comics. He'd lose 4 just on that fact alone.

Galactus is superior to Thanos as well so you point is confused

Sorry but when we are basing this on showings then we are going by the On Panel showings by Onslaught and the On Panel showing by Galactus it is true that Galactus has low showings, and is the writers favorite villian that are going to get beaten by the heroes. But on Panel the max that Onslaught created was a Sun, this isn't full potential onslaught then the Feats preformed by Franklin could be used but in this match I don't quiet see what good it does since Onslaught never showed any abilities that rivalled Franklin.

By the way Hyperstorm (son of Franklin)>Franklin was beaten by Galactus and he beats Onslaught every time.

llagrok
Galactus is superior to Thanos as well so you point is confused

Sorry but when we are basing this on showings then we are going by the On Panel showings by Onslaught and the On Panel showing by Galactus it is true that Galactus has low showings, and is the writers favorite villian that are going to get beaten by the heroes. But on Panel the max that Onslaught created was a Sun, this isn't full potential onslaught then the Feats preformed by Franklin could be used but in this match I don't quiet see what good it does since Onslaught never showed any abilities that rivalled Franklin.

By the way Hyperstorm (son of Franklin)>Franklin was beaten by Galactus and he beats Onslaught every time.

Get outta here with your ABC logic, because it's crap smile

The reason why Onslaught would be able to give Galactus a fight (without actually having any chance to win) is mainly due to his reality warping abilities. Warping reality means that you can create anything and pretty much do anything.

It was stated that Onslaught did in fact have Franklin's, Xavier's, Magneto's and X-man's abilities. He has the potential to be much more dangerous than Franklin because he actually had control over them. Franklin's control over his powers aren't comparable to Onslaught's. Which is why, he would absolutely crush the Surfer and give Galactus a fight.

So against the Surfer he gets 10/10 and against Galactus 0/10

harri
lol galactus eats worlds there is no way onslaught can compare to galactus.Onslaught is cool and is really powerful but galactus is class!

Utrigita
Get outta here with your ABC logic, because it's crap smile

The reason why Onslaught would be able to give Galactus a fight (without actually having any chance to win) is mainly due to his reality warping abilities. Warping reality means that you can create anything and pretty much do anything.

It was stated that Onslaught did in fact have Franklin's, Xavier's, Magneto's and X-man's abilities. He has the potential to be much more dangerous than Franklin because he actually had control over them. Franklin's control over his powers aren't comparable to Onslaught's. Which is why, he would absolutely crush the Surfer and give Galactus a fight.

So against the Surfer he gets 10/10 and against Galactus 0/10

Well Nvr was using it so I just thought I would tag along.

Its true that he had the potential of Franklin but to my knowlegde he never utilized it to the full capacity this isn't full powered Onslaught and even if it was he would still get annihilated.

But never mind we agree big grin

starlock
Galactus for the win

Wally West
I hope you know what happend to Thanos right after he had blasted a weak Galactus away...
Galactus wasn't weak, he was actually well fed, as stated in the comic.

Xplosive
Onslaught could be written to be beyond any Celestial.
He had the power of Franklin Richards (who Celestial said his potential to be equal to them), but then again, Onslaught had control over this power and also had Magneto, Xavier and more importantly, X-Man. That alone puts him above Franklin Richards and based by Celestial words about Franklin, Onslaught should be beyond Celestial.

He will give a Full Power Galactus a run for his money.

JudgeXZXZ
Galactus is quite a few classes beyond Onslaught.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Wally West
Galactus wasn't weak, he was actually well fed, as stated in the comic.

Thanos assumed this on the astral Plan. We don't know for sure. I would say he was weak.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Xplosive
Onslaught could be written to be beyond any Celestial.
He had the power of Franklin Richards (who Celestial said his potential to be equal to them), but then again, Onslaught had control over this power and also had Magneto, Xavier and more importantly, X-Man. That alone puts him above Franklin Richards and based by Celestial words about Franklin, Onslaught should be beyond Celestial.

He will give a Full Power Galactus a run for his money.

Full potential Onslaught would probably give Galactus a fight but normal onslaught.... not a chance his highest feat IMO was to make a sun, Galactus makes suns go Nova.

Power16
So are we using both at full power and potential. Full potential Onslaught is definitely Celestrial level with Franlkin's power and the other powers to their max gives him even more powers but full power Galactus has been describe as equal to Eternity and that is a few classes above Celestrial from what i know.
Full potential Onslaught vs average showing galactus is a good fight that would be closer but still going to galactus.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Power16
So are we using both at full power and potential. Full potential Onslaught is definitely Celestrial level with Franlkin's power and the other powers to their max gives him even more powers but full power Galactus has been describe as equal to Eternity and that is a few classes above Celestrial from what i know.
Full potential Onslaught vs average showing galactus is a good fight that would be closer but still going to galactus.

thumb up nearly Eternity are said to have created the Celestials so yes a full powered Galactus would be a bit above Onslaught wink

Xplosive
Originally posted by Power16

No, Onslaught would take that one.

Priest
No, Onslaught would take that one.
Wrong.

Xplosive
Wrong.

Nothing has Galactus proved in his normal conditions to take a Celestial, let alone the full potential power of Onslaught.

Terryc250
if norrin radd reaaaaaaallly wanted to and was evil he could just fly into space and blow up the planet.

cant believe u would compare onslaught to GALACTUS

Utrigita
Nothing has Galactus proved in his normal conditions to take a Celestial, let alone the full potential power of Onslaught.

Let me see Franklin Richard created a pocket universe correct? Galactus was going to devour Mephistoes Pocket Universe hmm, could a celestial do this no

Have you ever seen a Celestial destroy 3 starsystems no (annihilation 6#)

Have you seen a Celestial teleporting a Galaxy no (Rome the Spaceknigh V. 1 27#)

Have you seen a Celestial restoring a planet no (Silver Surfer vol. 3, #130)

Have you ever seen a Celestial while doing Battle destroying Galaxies around them no (thanos stated this twice)

Have you seen a Celestial being describted as "the most powerful creature in the known universe" no (Annihilation: Silver Surfer #2 )

Let me ask what a Celestial has done to put him above Galactus in your openion because I cannot really find anything confused

(don't give me that Tiamut Thing I have shot that down more times then there are days in a year and I don't wanna do so again.)

Again Full Potential Onslaught would give Galactus a fight but would still get Crushed in the end, and the only reason for a decent fight is Onslaught having absorbed Franklin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Terryc250
if norrin radd reaaaaaaallly wanted to and was evil he could just fly into space and blow up the planet.

cant believe u would compare onslaught to GALACTUS yes galactus has created more powerufl beings than onslaught. tyrant would slaughter this joker while i think surfer could take him. galactus wins this all day and all lifetime.

Utrigita
Ahh almost forgot did I tell you that he all those listed feats happened when he was weak... SURPRISE

quanchi112
Ahh almost forgot did I tell you that he all those listed feats happened when he was weak... SURPRISE laughing

Utrigita
Damm also forgot to tell you that Galactus can fed on all kinds of energy and since Hyperstorm, a living conduct for hyperspace energy, was being used as Galactus privat powerplant and the Celestial are using the same energy I wonder what would happen to the Celestial.

Remember we are only talking ONE single Celestial!

Sorry for my bad memory embarrasment

Xplosive
Originally posted by Terryc250
cant believe u would compare onslaught to GALACTUS

Why not?

And don't compare Norrin to Onslaught. Do you realize that Onslaught raw power is exponentially beyond that of Silver Surfer?

Originally posted by quanchi112
yes galactus has created more powerufl beings than onslaught. tyrant would slaughter this joker while i think surfer could take him. galactus wins this all day and all lifetime.

Hahhahaha. Yeah right.

Galactus would win, I am not sure for Tyrant (Onslaught would probably give such a fight to Galactus as FP Tyrant had), but I am sure Norrin would lose badly.

Damm also forgot to tell you that Galactus can fed on all kinds of energy and since Hyperstorm, a living conduct for hyperspace energy, was being used as Galactus privat powerplant and the Celestial are using the same energy I wonder what would happen to the Celestial.

Aha, based on that, you think the same would happen to the Celestial.
And hyperspace energy is the source of all energy in MU, so it should be beyond Power Cosmic.

Let me see Franklin Richard created a pocket universe correct? Galactus was going to devour Mephistoes Pocket Universe hmm, could a celestial do this no

Not in Celestial nature to do this. But could crush his realm, if he wanted to.
Didn't Franklin scare the shit out of Mephisto in his own realm.

It were Celestials who easily defeated Gods.

Have you ever seen Galactus ability to permanently seal off entire dimensions.

Have you ever seen such a low showings for a Celestial as for Galactus?

When THOTI destroyed a Celestial, you could see a face on Galactus and his reaction.

And have you ever seen Galactus creating a pocket universes as Richards?

And it was kid Richards, far from reaching his full potential, that was mostly responsible for reviving Galactus from dead.

Have you ever seen a Celestial while doing Battle destroying Galaxies around them no (thanos stated this twice)

Must have destroyed entire galaxies, was never seen, but were only assumption by Thanos, literally (still, they probably did that, but that were Tyrant and Galactus energies combined doing that).

Still, Onslaught has in power to create pocket universes.

Have you seen a Celestial being describted as "the most powerful creature in the known universe" no (Annihilation: Silver Surfer #2)

It is pretty known that Marvel gave this title to many beings.

Kubik and Kosmos said a Celestial is so much more powerful than Cosmic Cube.

Again Full Potential Onslaught would give Galactus a fight but would still get Crushed in the end, and the only reason for a decent fight is Onslaught having absorbed Franklin.

Yes, that is the full form of Onslaught.

Xplosive
i think surfer could take him.

So that means that Thanos would crush Onslaught?
So you think Thanos powers goes beyond Franklin Richards?

But keep in mind that Onslaught has more than Richards powers.

lionking
FULL POWERED BIG g COULD DO ANYTHING ONSLAUGHT COULD DO BUT ON A BIGGER SCALE

heru
The big man will take this everytime they meet.

Utrigita
Why not?

And don't compare Norrin to Onslaught. Do you realize that Onslaught raw power is exponentially beyond that of Silver Surfer?

Hahhahaha. Yeah right.

Galactus would win, I am not sure for Tyrant (Onslaught would probably give such a fight to Galactus as FP Tyrant had), but I am sure Norrin would lose badly.

Aha, based on that, you think the same would happen to the Celestial.
And hyperspace energy is the source of all energy in MU, so it should be beyond Power Cosmic.

Not in Celestial nature to do this. But could crush his realm, if he wanted to.
Didn't Franklin scare the shit out of Mephisto in his own realm.

It were Celestials who easily defeated Gods.

Have you ever seen Galactus ability to permanently seal off entire dimensions.

Have you ever seen such a low showings for a Celestial as for Galactus?

When THOTI destroyed a Celestial, you could see a face on Galactus and his reaction.

And have you ever seen Galactus creating a pocket universes as Richards?

And it was kid Richards, far from reaching his full potential, that was mostly responsible for reviving Galactus from dead.

Must have destroyed entire galaxies, was never seen, but were only assumption by Thanos, literally (still, they probably did that, but that were Tyrant and Galactus energies combined doing that).

Still, Onslaught has in power to create pocket universes.

It is pretty known that Marvel gave this title to many beings.

Kubik and Kosmos said a Celestial is so much more powerful than Cosmic Cube.

Yes, that is the full form of Onslaught.

True never the less Galactus fed on Hyperstorm who himself stated that the power cosmic was nothing to him and Galactus was easily capable of devouring his energies. Reed himself has stated that the Celestials are drawing there power from Hyperspace, and Galactus has shown the ability to absorb those energies, so I see no reason why a Celestial a being that consist of hyperspace energi cannot be consumed.

Nothing support that a Celestial could do that.

They defeated Odin Zeus and Vishnu who attacked Arishem with a force that could blow a planet out of orbit hmm, Galactus vaporized at least solar systems while being severely weakend.

No but neither have I ever seen a Celestial preform any of the feat I listed.

True Galactus is the favorite Jobber, but I have also seen a starving and exponentiol weak Galactus Holding not taking notice of a combined assault preformed by the avengers, the entire Shi'ar space fleet, the FF, the Starjammers etc.

I know that face well, people likes to bring it forth to support that Galactus is below a Celestial. How about he was impressed by the power of the Heart, perhaps you should remember that so far only Two Celestials have ever died in the Marvel Universe, but many have had there mortal form destroyed.

No but I haven't seen death do it either nore the IG does it mean that Franklin>Death and the IG of cause not.

Maybe its worth remembering that Franklin burned out ALL his powers to pull galactus energies back together, but actually quiet strange to observe that Galactus had a need for this consideret that he has shown the ability to reform at will. Something a Celestial hasn't.

Which clearly speaks of the energy output being used in that battle therefor isn't is quiet logical to assume that Galactus under his own power must be Capable of destroying at a Galaxy something a Celestial hasn't done either.

What is that going to help Onslaught if the pocket universe get devoured (which Galactus has shown himself capable of) by Galactus and that way builts up Galactus energy???

Yet so far a Celestial hasn't been catagorized in that section by the writer.

Not a cosmic Cube, a cosmic Cube being which Galactus also are far above as stated. A cosmic Cube can destroy and remake the omniverse and it wasn't that Kubik and Kosmos stated the Celestials was above.

Estacado
Care to explain what full potentional Onslaught is?
Btw Galactus would either kill him with a shot or he would just crack his armor after that he would devour him.

Acrosurge
Have you ever seen such a low showings for a Celestial as for Galactus? It doesn't look like anyone answered this question yet, so I'll give it a shot. A Celestial was brought down by Sue Storm. Galactus's lowest feats aren't even that low.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Estacado
Care to explain what full potentional Onslaught is?
Btw Galactus would either kill him with a shot or he would just crack his armor after that he would devour him.

Full potential Onslaught would be:

Franklin Richards Full potential = Celestial

Nate Grey = Omega Leveled Mutant

Charles Xaviar and Magneto

The only one that counts in this debate is Franklin.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Acrosurge
It doesn't look like anyone answered this question yet, so I'll give it a shot. A Celestial was brought down by Sue Storm. Galactus's lowest feats aren't even that low.

And is it safe to assume that Galactus would be capable of duplicating that energy yes

Xplosive
True never the less Galactus fed on Hyperstorm who himself stated that the power cosmic was nothing to him and Galactus was easily capable of devouring his energies. Reed himself has stated that the Celestials are drawing there power from Hyperspace, and Galactus has shown the ability to absorb those energies, so I see no reason why a Celestial a being that consist of hyperspace energi cannot be consumed.

Of course he could be consumed. Hyperstorm had/has control over hyperspace energy, but not on infinite level or not in the level as Galactus is empowered by Power Cosmic.
So therefor, Hyperstorm couldn't overload Galactus, because Galactus is more powerful.
And I think the same case would be for a Celestial, Galactus would defeat him.
Actually I think Hypestorm is more powerful than a Celestial.
I also think based what powers Franklin Richards has, that he would go significantly beyond Celestial.

They defeated Odin Zeus and Vishnu who attacked Arishem with a force that could blow a planet out of orbit hmm, Galactus vaporized at least solar systems while being severely weakend.

Galactus was drew off by Odin, but he was weakened. Still, Galactus is far more powerful than Odin.

I know that face well, people likes to bring it forth to support that Galactus is below a Celestial. How about he was impressed by the power of the Heart, perhaps you should remember that so far only Two Celestials have ever died in the Marvel Universe, but many have had there mortal form destroyed.

Many still argues who is more powerful, most powerful Celestial or Galactus.
It wasn't long ago a debate between FP Tyrant and Celestial.
Majority said Celestial, while I think FP Tyrant would take Celestial down.
I think Galactus is clearly more powerful than a Celestial.

Maybe its worth remembering that Franklin burned out ALL his powers to pull galactus energies back together, but actually quiet strange to observe that Galactus had a need for this consideret that he has shown the ability to reform at will. Something a Celestial hasn't.

Yes, but it was a kid Richards and reviving such power as Galactus himself isn't a small feat, especially for a kid.

What is that going to help Onslaught if the pocket universe get devoured (which Galactus has shown himself capable of) by Galactus and that way builts up Galactus energy???

We are not sure if Galactus would be able to do that.
But then again, as you know, I actually said that I think Galactus would win against Onslaught.

Yet so far a Celestial hasn't been catagorized in that section by the writer.

No, he hasn't

Not a cosmic Cube, a cosmic Cube being which Galactus also are far above as stated. A cosmic Cube can destroy and remake the omniverse and it wasn't that Kubik and Kosmos stated the Celestials was above.

You knew what I meant.

Anyway, I think Onslaught should go significantly beyond any Celestial.

Full potential Onslaught would be:

Franklin Richards Full potential = Celestial

Nate Grey = Omega Leveled Mutant

Charles Xaviar and Magneto

The only one that counts in this debate is Franklin.

X-Man also probably, he is no joke and it only adds to Onslaught power level.

guy222
Of course he could be consumed. Hyperstorm had/has control over hyperspace energy, but not on infinite level or not in the level as Galactus is empowered by Power Cosmic.
So therefor, Hyperstorm couldn't overload Galactus, because Galactus is more powerful.
I also think based what powers Franklin Richards has, that he would go significantly beyond Celestial.

Galactus was drew off by Odin, but he was weakened. Still, Galactus is far more powerful than Odin.

Yes, but it was a kid Richards and reviving such power as Galactus himself isn't a small feat, especially for a kid.

But then again, as you know, I actually said that I think Galactus would win against Onslaught.

No, he hasn't

You knew what I meant.

Hyperstorm vs Galactus was a stalemate. Galactus returned. Hyperstorm hasn't. He's very powerful. His parentage, Franklin Richards and Rachel Summers

Debate between Galactus and Celestials is always fun. IMO, Celestials>Galactus. U picked Tyrant over Arishem. Cool. Arishem the Judge takes the match. IMO

Big G should beat Onslaught. He has a fight

Xplosive
Arishem the Judge takes the match.

How?
And no Celestial has done, as you said, destroyed countless of galaxies as happened in FP Tyrant Vs. Galactus or shown such destructive power (I still wonder how powerful Galactus was in that fight).

I think FP Tyrant crushes any Celestial.

guy222
How?
And no Celestial has done, as you said, destroyed countless of galaxies as happened in FP Tyrant Vs. Galactus or shown such destructive power (I still wonder how powerful Galactus was in that fight).

Arishem is too powerful for Tyrant

U think Tyrant can defeat Exitar, Scathan or Tiamut

Galactus fears Tiamut

Xplosive
Arishem is too powerful for Tyrant

U think Tyrant can defeat Exitar, Scathan or Tiamut

Galactus fears Tiamut

I say FP Tyrant crushes them. It will be a good fight unit the destructive power of FP Tyrant would be too much for Arishem.

Not even one Celestial has engaged in such destructive battle as FP Tyrant Vs. Galactus.

guy222
I say FP Tyrant crushes them. It will be a good fight unit the destructive power of FP Tyrant would be too much for Arishem.

Not even one Celestial has engaged in such destructive battle as FP Tyrant Vs. Galactus.

I don't see Tyrant beating Arishem/Exitar/Scathan or Tiamut

Celestials embarassed the Destroyer. The Host also contained the Goblin Force which killed Galactus and Phoenix Force

Will differ on who wins. Fair enough

Do u think Marvel will bring back Tyrant?

Xplosive
Do u think Marvel will bring back Tyrant?

I would like them to bring him back.
What do you think?

He was a dangerous villain, among most dangerous, he deserves to be brought back.

leonheartmm
franklin richards>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any celestial known

hyperstorm being beaten by galactus= PIS

full potential nate>>>>>>galactus

invisible woman beating a celestial=PIS

galactus>normal celestial{given that they are not written to be shown as aspects of eternity}

cosmic cube= plot device recently as a normal one was stated to be able to produce ILLUSIONS on the level of a solar system and yet thanos is said to state that the maker had INFINITE power ILL used{starting to bring it back to the power level of pre retconned beyonder etc. lol suppose they need ideas to keep the what ifs running eh}

since galactus has STILL not recieved any power upgrades, he loses against onslaught. but mostly it would depend on the writer marvel is very ambiguous and delf contradictory.

leonheartmm
id like them to bring back KORVAK. or apocalypse as he was originally meant to be, a true super villian. thanos and doom seem to be the only good ones left now. galactus has become a softie.

Utrigita

No, he hasn't

You knew what I meant.

I follow you all the way, apart from one statement which is Odin humbling Galactus to my knowlegde this hasn't happened in the mainstream 616.

Utrigita
Originally posted by leonheartmm
franklin richards>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any celestial known

hyperstorm being beaten by galactus= PIS

full potential nate>>>>>>galactus

invisible woman beating a celestial=PIS

galactus>normal celestial{given that they are not written to be shown as aspects of eternity}

cosmic cube= plot device recently as a normal one was stated to be able to produce ILLUSIONS on the level of a solar system and yet thanos is said to state that the maker had INFINITE power ILL used{starting to bring it back to the power level of pre retconned beyonder etc. lol suppose they need ideas to keep the what ifs running eh}

since galactus has STILL not received any power upgrades, he loses against onslaught. but mostly it would depend on the writer marvel is very ambiguous and delf contradictory.

Allow me to straighten a few things out for you:

The Celestials said that Franklin had powers rivalling there own so obviously Celestial=Franklin.

Hyperstorm getting Beaten by Galactus wasn't PIS, since Galactus always have been capable of feeding on all kinds of energy no matter how alien they are.

Nate Grey hasn't in any way demonstrated anything that would but him remotely at the power levels of Galactus.

Not PIS either her power from Hyperspace that managed to destroy the Mortal Form of Exitar works on the Celestials like kryptonite works on Superman.

This I doesn't understand you are saying Franklin>Galactus>Celestials how did you reach that conclusion?

It was recton also there is a difference between a Cosmic Cube and a Cosmic Cube being like Kosmos and Kubik.

He has indeed received a important power upgrade him while being weak destroying at least three star systems and a watcher (which is said to be on the same level as a Celestial), thats a enormous power upgrade.

guy222
I would like them to bring him back.
What do you think?

He was a dangerous villain, among most dangerous, he deserves to be brought back.

I hope so.

Hyperstorm also. So much potential

U make good points. Have a good morning

Utrigita
How?

I believe the main take on his powerlevel in that fight is regular since he at that time only devoured one Planet at the time so Normal ore fed powerlevels.

Utrigita
I hope so.

Hyperstorm also. So much potential

U make good points. Have a good morning

Hyperstorm lot of potential but was still beaten by Galactus stick out tongue

guy222
Hyperstorm lot of potential but was still beaten by Galactus stick out tongue

wink smile

llagrok

Utrigita

Xplosive
6. Did someone say destroyer and goblin force? Yes, the goblin force is in fact more powerful than the phoenix force, seeing as it has previously been capable of absorbing it.

Nothing has been proven that GF is more powerful than PF.
Also Galactus has been able to absorb PF, but Galactus is not more powerful than PF.

Priest
And yet there is no evidence that a celestial is more powerful than Galactus.

Utrigita
Thats what we must accpet when debating the powerlevels between the Celestials and Galactus its all basically some loose speculation.

Xplosive
Thats what we must accpet when debating the powerlevels between the Celestials and Galactus its all basically some loose speculation.

Yes, that why is also speculation between Onslaught and Galactus.

quanchi112
galactus destroys galaxies when pissed on panel. people saying onslaught could do this when he just launches juggernaut across the globe isnt anywhere near a good galactus feat. galactus wins this with ease.

quanchi112
Yes, that why is also speculation between Onslaught and Galactus. onslaught cant compare with big g to his feats on panel.

Xplosive
If we go by words, Franklin Richards=Celestial, but based what powers Onslaught had, Onslaught>Celestial.

And based on words that FP Galactus equals Eternity in power, then Galactus>Onslaught.

Xplosive
onslaught cant compare with big g to his feats on panel.

True, but we have to take highest feat of the ones he absorbed (since Onslaught had their full powers, so he should be able to display everything they displayed), which I am not sure it would still be enough for Onslaught to top Galactus feats on panel.

leonheartmm
Allow me to straighten a few things out for you:

The Celestials said that Franklin had powers rivalling there own so obviously Celestial=Franklin.

Hyperstorm getting Beaten by Galactus wasn't PIS, since Galactus always have been capable of feeding on all kinds of energy no matter how alien they are.

Nate Grey hasn't in any way demonstrated anything that would but him remotely at the power levels of Galactus.

Not PIS either her power from Hyperspace that managed to destroy the Mortal Form of Exitar works on the Celestials like kryptonite works on Superman.

This I doesn't understand you are saying Franklin>Galactus>Celestials how did you reach that conclusion?

It was recton also there is a difference between a Cosmic Cube and a Cosmic Cube being like Kosmos and Kubik.

He has indeed received a important power upgrade him while being weak destroying at least three star systems and a watcher (which is said to be on the same level as a Celestial), thats a enormous power upgrade.

sigh. first post in months and already crybaby fanboys creeping up my legs. allow ME to straighten a few thins out for you.

the celestials said he had power rivalling their own. BEFORE, he single handedly resurrected galactus/created pocket universes/gave rebirth to earth's mightiest heroes on a created alternate earth who had been killed by onslaught/created multiple universe simultaneously which were full sized. from nothing at all or without even noticing or breaking a sweat. needless to say, franklin is beyond any celestial, or else eternity would not have been interested in him.

hyperstrom being beaten by galactus is absolute PIS. just because galactus can feed on all kinds of energies doesnt make him stronger than an energy being with power greater than his own. otherwise it should be a synch to destroy eternity/tribunal etc for galactus. hyperstorm was a being threatening the entire marvel multiverse, sumthin galactus cudnt do in his wet dreams. galactus should have been no match for him. galactus is not even universe destroying material. he has not gotten a power up in the longest of times and loses more than he wins against seemingly pathetic adversaries.

nate grey has demonstrated that he was reaching in power level, to the dark phoenix/force. which has many a time, previously beating galactus silly. he also has countless feats of time manipulation/battling skyfather or greater level mystical gods/snatching people from the psionic plane{where his power is so massive that it caused ripples on the plane}/mentally dominated thanos/had capabilities to destroy planets/has shown to have greater power than cable{who can potentially eat stars} /and lets not forget his final feat{far form his potential} which destroyed an alien specied who harvest earth of her life force very similar to galactus and not only destroyed them, but with his energies, GAVE BACK the entire life force of the planet. he died too young still never having even close to mastered his powers.

no, PIS. thas a silly rationalisation based off of no evidence. she DESTROYED HIS BRAIN. celestials are so high up in power that the TYPE of energy can not possibly matter to them just like mystical/cosmic/psychic energies do not any longer, matter to galactus. and how is it that much much weaker beings can counter hyperspace energies of hers then?

i reach that conclusion by looking at feats. galactus will always remain inconclusive. but one thing is sure, franklin recreated him fron nothin and that shows greater power than galactus. franklin's feats, ive already described.

huh, difference between a cosmic cube and a cosmic cube being?????????/ what are you on about, cosmic cube beings ARE cosmic cubes with a conciousness and better understanding of their powers than a mere cube wielder

when did the last feat happen? did he destroy it in one go? was it him or just his raw power unleashed destroying it????? as far as i know, he hasnt recieved any official upgrades.

quanchi112
True, but we have to take highest feat of the ones he absorbed (since Onslaught had their full powers, so he should be able to display everything they displayed), which I am not sure it would still be enough for Onslaught to top Galactus feats on panel. yes but with the evidence we have from on panel stuff galactus must be viewed as the winner. otherwise its a speculation war. i feel galactus wins this all day.

Xplosive
nate grey has demonstrated that he was reaching in power level, to the dark phoenix/force.

Mentioned to the Dark Phoenix, not the full power of the Pheonix Force.

leonheartmm
sum1 should make a thread about people with average power levels around thanos or greater are POINTLESS as now there are SO many ambiguous feats that its ridiculous to try and make sense of where they actually stand.

leonheartmm
no actually. i believe moira mc taggart referred to the phoenix FORCE. although ironically, dark phoenix has also beaten galactus no less than 2 times in my own memeory.

Power16
leonheartmm

I believe that when that the Celestials had said that a fully realized franklin would be greater than them as in franklin without his mind blocks not him when he still had it.

I am not sure on the whole Hyperstrom thing so i will go take a look

I do agree with the Nate Gray issue since omega level mutant where meant to reach the level of Eternity as they get stronger.

Galactus with all his jobbing is a hard character to judge in term of power but with the UN being part of him i would say that a fully powered Galactus would be On a level of Multi-Etern that is only thanks to the UN power that seems to be getting stronger soon it might just be OmniV power.

leonheartmm
i explained it before. galactus is an anomoly which was nurutred by the eternity/phoenix of the old dying universe{not 616 or multiverse hencehe cant be like multi eternity even if such a thing exists} it nurtured him and he was born again. he was NEVER anabstract and only calls them his siblings as they were reborn together. its his PURPOSE of keeping balance between etenrity and death{like the inbetweener keeps balance between order and chaos} that is great as if he permanently DIES or id killed. abraxas would be released who has with the ultimate nullifier become an omniversal threat before as roma said. but galactus's POWER is not do great. when he removes his armour or dies. his energues are released in the form of an ever burning STAR. not very impressive. furthermore he admits that he too will one day inevitably submit to the abstract death. hence he is not above abstract level. and from his MANY showings ranging from pre retcon dark phoenix beating him to thor scaring him away, sue punching a hole through his chest , or ego giving him a challenge or even the galactic alliance KILLING HIM and tyrant nearly killing him. i have to assume that hes not ALL THAT in power. CERTAINLY not anywhere NEAR abstract. his purpose is great, but he isnt. to make things clear, galactus is the trigger/fuse to the explsive{eternity/infinity imbalance=abraxas} he isnt ACTUALLY the fuel/explosive. great purpose but not great power.

leonheartmm
and about franklin. i explained. that was BEFORE his other feats were shown. hes far superior to them now. i mean after all, what exactly have the celestials DONE in terms of feats? yes people like cosmic cubes and gods TALK a lot about them. but then sue goes on to kill em n what not.

Tyrant
If we go by words, Franklin Richards=Celestial, but based what powers Onslaught had, Onslaught>Celestial.

And based on words that FP Galactus equals Eternity in power, then Galactus>Onslaught. So, then, you obviously can't go by words then, can you?

As for the rest of the... "posts" as leon calls them... I'm not even going to attempt to discredit them, as they are so full of bias, and hate, it's ridiculous.
Fallen One is possibly more powerful than Galactus according to someone.
And Strange would kick the Christ out of Galactus... so it's best to ignore those posts...

llagrok
3. Nothing support that the Celestials have any kind of reality warping powers, but because they haven't shown anything that support this, they can still quiet easily be more powerful then Kubik and Kosmos.

4. So eternity cannot engage in a fist fight if he chose to??? Galactus isn't completely physical els each race wouldn't seen him in there own way if he was physical.

5. He has shown himself capable of recreating a Planet without any problems, but wouldn't it be a bit stupid to use up energy to create something and then immidiately destroy it? By the way the celestials didn't create planet earth but they have manipulated the human DNA and created offspring of the human race.

6. The Goblin force was defeated by the combined might of the Celestial race, we are talking about a single Celestial not the entire race which Only eternity along with other abstracts has a chance against. I don't seen a Celestial winning against the Phoenix force either, but the entire race sure. Lets have a look at the 4th host battle vs Destroyer 8 against 1 yes thats fair odds.

7. Oh my god the Celestials was practically losing that Battle until earth attacked Ego and Blink from the exiles rescued them. You must have had something turned around.

8. Thousand Godstalkers hmm not good. But One against anyone of Galactus creations and the Godstalker has a serious fight on its hand.

10. I don't quiet understand how you reached that conclusion that a single Celestial is above Galactus care to elaborate. Yes they feats should be counted in but he never showed the ability to preform any of the feats those he absorbed did.

To sum up Galactus would still defeat Onslaught. For reasons I have posted twice and don't wanna do again.

4. If that's not his real state, then how come he was perceived in that manner when Thanos had the infinity gauntlet? Wouldn't the way he saw Galactus be the REAL one since he was far more powerful? Just saying. Who brought eternity into this?

5. Good point.

6. Since neither of us actually know how many celestials there are. There could only be 10 for all we know. Nor do we know how much more powerful the goblin force was than the phoenix force. For all we know it could be a million times stronger.

7. No, they weren't losing. If they were, Ego wouldn't have tried to recruit earth.

8. I'm relatively certain that anyone with time powers could give most of the heralds a decent fight. But you'd have to include the lower

10. Of those he absorbed did? If Onslaught had their powers alongside he would be capable of doing the same things. That's like saying someone with the Hulk's strength wouldn't be able to lift things if they only displayed it through hand to hand fighting.

If you're not willing to admit that anyone with full control over Franklin Richard's powers are capable of putting up a fight towards Galactus, I think it's relatively obvious how biased you are towards this character. But I suppose a glance at your avatar is more than enough.

Utrigita
4. If that's not his real state, then how come he was perceived in that manner when Thanos had the infinity gauntlet? Wouldn't the way he saw Galactus be the REAL one since he was far more powerful? Just saying. Who brought eternity into this?

5. Good point.

6. Since neither of us actually know how many celestials there are. There could only be 10 for all we know. Nor do we know how much more powerful the goblin force was than the phoenix force. For all we know it could be a million times stronger.

7. No, they weren't losing. If they were, Ego wouldn't have tried to recruit earth.

8. I'm relatively certain that anyone with time powers could give most of the heralds a decent fight. But you'd have to include the lower

10. Of those he absorbed did? If Onslaught had their powers alongside he would be capable of doing the same things. That's like saying someone with the Hulk's strength wouldn't be able to lift things if they only displayed it through hand to hand fighting.

If you're not willing to admit that anyone with full control over Franklin Richard's powers are capable of putting up a fight towards Galactus, I think it's relatively obvious how biased you are towards this character. But I suppose a glance at your avatar is more than enough.

4. No Galactus real form has been shown once when he adopted a m-body to communicate with Eternity.

5. Thanks

7. Sorry but if they wasn't losing I really didn't see a reason for Blink to step in and save the Celestials. Also remember he wanted to ruin the Celestial experiment which he did by making earth a sentient being to and then earth attacked Ego to.

8. The heralds thenselves have time powers.

10. I just pointed out that he never shown the ability to do any of the things that Franklin ore for that matter Nate Grey did.

I have stated not once not twice but three times now that I believe Onslaught would give Galactus a good fight but would ultimately lose in the end.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tyrant
So, then, you obviously can't go by words then, can you?

As for the rest of the... "posts" as leon calls them... I'm not even going to attempt to discredit them, as they are so full of bias, and hate, it's ridiculous.
Fallen One is possibly more powerful than Galactus according to someone.
And Strange would kick the Christ out of Galactus... so it's best to ignore those posts...

I must agree I want to Tyrant I really really want to...

Ore would you have the pleasure I have done it once and like you I don't wanna do it again.

Tyrant
I must agree I want to Tyrant I really really want to...

Ore would you have the pleasure I have done it once and like you I don't wanna do it again. What, deal with those posts?
Just ignore them.

I feel the urge to argue in this thread...
Meh, I'm good.

Utrigita
sigh. first post in months and already crybaby fanboys creeping up my legs. allow ME to straighten a few thins out for you.

the celestials said he had power rivalling their own. BEFORE, he single handedly resurrected galactus/created pocket universes/gave rebirth to earth's mightiest heroes on a created alternate earth who had been killed by onslaught/created multiple universe simultaneously which were full sized. from nothing at all or without even noticing or breaking a sweat. needless to say, franklin is beyond any celestial, or else eternity would not have been interested in him.

hyperstrom being beaten by galactus is absolute PIS. just because galactus can feed on all kinds of energies doesnt make him stronger than an energy being with power greater than his own. otherwise it should be a synch to destroy eternity/tribunal etc for galactus. hyperstorm was a being threatening the entire marvel multiverse, sumthin galactus cudnt do in his wet dreams. galactus should have been no match for him. galactus is not even universe destroying material. he has not gotten a power up in the longest of times and loses more than he wins against seemingly pathetic adversaries.

nate grey has demonstrated that he was reaching in power level, to the dark phoenix/force. which has many a time, previously beating galactus silly. he also has countless feats of time manipulation/battling skyfather or greater level mystical gods/snatching people from the psionic plane{where his power is so massive that it caused ripples on the plane}/mentally dominated thanos/had capabilities to destroy planets/has shown to have greater power than cable{who can potentially eat stars} /and lets not forget his final feat{far form his potential} which destroyed an alien specied who harvest earth of her life force very similar to galactus and not only destroyed them, but with his energies, GAVE BACK the entire life force of the planet. he died too young still never having even close to mastered his powers.

no, PIS. thas a silly rationalisation based off of no evidence. she DESTROYED HIS BRAIN. celestials are so high up in power that the TYPE of energy can not possibly matter to them just like mystical/cosmic/psychic energies do not any longer, matter to galactus. and how is it that much much weaker beings can counter hyperspace energies of hers then?

i reach that conclusion by looking at feats. galactus will always remain inconclusive. but one thing is sure, franklin recreated him fron nothin and that shows greater power than galactus. franklin's feats, ive already described.

huh, difference between a cosmic cube and a cosmic cube being?????????/ what are you on about, cosmic cube beings ARE cosmic cubes with a conciousness and better understanding of their powers than a mere cube wielder

when did the last feat happen? did he destroy it in one go? was it him or just his raw power unleashed destroying it????? as far as i know, he hasnt recieved any official upgrades.

I will ocerlook the first comment since its just plain stupid I isn't crying but rather laughing of you quiet stupid reason and biased based information erm

I must simple laugh, firstly Valerie helped him with ressurrecting Galactus, secondly he created a Pocket Universe and thats it, nothing more end of story, Galactus can easily devoure Pocket Universes. So Franklin isn't above Galactus.

I will just look away from this because it must be the most stupid thing you have said so far. But allow me to say again ANY kind of energy can be absorbed by Galactus it has been stated 3 times. Again nothing PIS since it has always been a part of his powerset not like Hulk being the only one to batter through the armor of Onslaught, thats PIS.

Nothing at the levels of the Dark Phoenix, if I remember correctly it was madelynes machine that calculated his energy levels but obviously as a lot of other things you don't understand that the even 1 ore 1000 levels of energy above the machines calculater would give the same result.

Never the less it did and as stated by damm Uatu (you know the wacther that normally workes like the writer to tell the reader important incident and so on) he knew sue had the possiblity to destroy Exitar but you just completely overlooked that fact right.

Franklin forced Galactus raging energies back into a form, so he didn't ressurrect him from nothing and if anything was PIS then its that since Galactus has shown himself capable of reforming at will after being blasted by 5 cosmic cubes you know the ones that can destroy and remake the omniverse.

Oh my god Cosmic cubes beings have imposed limits apon themselves the Cubes are units without restrictions, that can destroy and remake the omniverse please don't tell me that you think a Celestial can do that.

Read Annihilation 6# and get back.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tyrant
What, deal with those posts?
Just ignore them.

I feel the urge to argue in this thread...
Meh, I'm good.

Those postes I just quetod just couldn't reist mate sad it was to tempting damm it was easy nothing new under the sun.

You are welcome to do so Tyrant you know the most about Galactus in this Forum please Take you shot.

What about you take the other postt with lion claiming that multieternity doesn't exist, and explain to the ...... why Galactus lost to Tyrant Thor and what happened to Sue when she punched a hole through his chest big grin

Tenebrous

aight well if tyrant and utrigita don't feel like gettin their hands dirty, then i'll jump on this, ha.

as utrigita stated, it was Franklin AND Valeria who reconstituted Galactus. Recreating, as you claim, is far different from reconstructing/reforming. You also conveniently forgot to mention that they BOTH permanently burned out their powers completely by doing this one act. Since you originally said that franklin whimsically "recreated" Galactus "single-handedly" and took that to interpret that Franklin's powers >>>>> Galactus' powers, now that you know the facts you should also interpret that at the least, Galactus = Franklin + Valeria, since all the powers of BOTH were required to *reconstitute* a Galactus that was already there in his energy form. In other words, they did not recreate him, as he was still in existance. They simply reigned in his energies. And it took all their powers to do that. What is more impressive here, that Franklin burned out all his powers by reforming (not "recreating"wink Galactus, or that reforming Galactus caused Franklin and his sister to both burn out all their powers?

What don't you grasp about Galactus using Hyperstorm's most powerful weapon against him? Even if Hyperstorm is more powerful than Galactus, what the fukk is hyperstorm gonna do when he can't harness all that power because Galactus is feeding on it before hyperstorm even gets that chance to redirect and channel it against big G???? Big G was feeding off of the source of hyperstorm's power before hyperstorm could actually use it. That's similar to Doom stealing everyone's power through his tech...he gets access to the power and controls it before the wielder of the power can actually use it against doom. And you gonna say Doom>Galactus? Further, do you have any idea what Galactus could do with HIS ulitmate nullifier if he just decided to be an angry semi-abstract being and subjugate the multiverse to nullification?

When has Nate been directly compared to dark phoenix/the phoenix force? The only instance where I can remember this is when moira mctaggert took readings of Nate, and she then stated that his raw power was so great that the only instance she could recall that had similar readings was phoenix. This doesn't mean at all that they have comparable powers. A machine that moira mctaggert's, will still measure nate and phoenix to be far above what it can normally register. E.g. if the machine can normally register 1000, it will still state
nate and phoenix to be far beyond normal power levels, even if nate is 2000 and phoenix is 1,000,000.

All those feats you listed for nate don't even get Galactus to notice him. Why do you keep bringing up a "full potential" nate grey, as if it's some impressive idea? I can easily counter with a full power, full potential Galactus (the same entity that reed richards stated all the energy ever created in the history of the universe's existence would not sate) wielding an ultimate nullfier. This Galactus requires Eternity-level beings, at the absolute least, to contend with.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Tenebrous
aight well if tyrant and utrigita don't feel like gettin their hands dirty, then i'll jump on this, ha.
It's not that... it's just when dealing with things like this:
strange pwns galactus. what about the fallen one, the strongest herald ever and possibly stronger than galactus himself. It's pointless.

Mider999
fallen one aint the strongest herald heck he cant even do nothing to thanos. the strongest guy galactus ever impowred is tyrant he beat the crap otu of thanos and galactus said if they fought they would destroy the universe or something did he not he was also as big as the big g

anyway onslaught would lose to galactus unless he had prep and galactus didnt see him comming. He could do something to galactus tech and make it so the power drains out of galactus and into him.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tenebrous

Well I have already given this a shot but it is quiet pleasent to see you do so to Tenebrous I will shot down his other statement and Tyrant I agree with you that statement almost killed from ROFL.

Utrigita
i explained it before. galactus is an anomoly which was nurutred by the eternity/phoenix of the old dying universe{not 616 or multiverse hencehe cant be like multi eternity even if such a thing exists} it nurtured him and he was born again. he was NEVER anabstract and only calls them his siblings as they were reborn together. its his PURPOSE of keeping balance between etenrity and death{like the inbetweener keeps balance between order and chaos} that is great as if he permanently DIES or id killed. abraxas would be released who has with the ultimate nullifier become an omniversal threat before as roma said. but galactus's POWER is not do great. when he removes his armour or dies. his energues are released in the form of an ever burning STAR. not very impressive. furthermore he admits that he too will one day inevitably submit to the abstract death. hence he is not above abstract level. and from his MANY showings ranging from pre retcon dark phoenix beating him to thor scaring him away, sue punching a hole through his chest , or ego giving him a challenge or even the galactic alliance KILLING HIM and tyrant nearly killing him. i have to assume that hes not ALL THAT in power. CERTAINLY not anywhere NEAR abstract. his purpose is great, but he isnt. to make things clear, galactus is the trigger/fuse to the explsive{eternity/infinity imbalance=abraxas} he isnt ACTUALLY the fuel/explosive. great purpose but not great power.

Galan merged with the dying sentient of the previous universe his origin has been shown 4 times now none of the times is Phoenix mentioned as the being that saved ore bonded with Galactus. Multieternity do exist as shown by Captain Universe that showed that if every Universe had a "face" then the hole must have a "face" to. True that if Galactus dies then Abraxas will appear. You don't think its impressive that his energy rages with such Capacity that he needs the armor to control them and even while starving the energy still shines like a star that will burn to the end of the universe. So Eternity isn't a abstract either since he will sooner ore later die??? Shall we have a look at those excamples. Don't know about Pre-recton Phoenix beaten him, Sue punched a hole through Galactus but did it hurt him no was he about to kill her by turning her own forcefield appon her yes. Ego was beaten bad the first time and the second they went toe to toe with each other Galactus pulled away because he could see that it was pointless to fight a battle with no one emerging victorious. Thor used his Uru-Hammer to channel a Godblast to attack a hungry Galactus back in the days where the asgardiens was very powerful today a Godblast wouldn't even get the attention of Galactus. The Galactis allience defeated Galactus because of surfer turning his ship against him erm. Tyrant defeated him by turning his own ship apon him. what kind of worthless statement have you els in your pocket???

guy222
g

OnslaughtKILLS
Onslaught was not only a genius, but described as a "super-genius." Though when finding out about Onslaught, I have come to realize that the databases such as wikipedia are not a reliable source in finding out about Onslaught's power.

Let's be honest. There's two factors that have to be factored in. One, Onslaught isn't as strong as they say he is. Two, the writers blew and didn't know all his powers. For example, Onslaught was able to control magnetism. How come he rarely used it? But used Magneto's powers to create forcefields and "uprooted the Earth beneath them."

In my opinion, which I have had for a while, when Onslaught absorbed the powers of Nate Grey and Franklin Richards, he only absorbed a part of their powers and not all of it. Because if he did, he would of been unstoppable. Onslaught was no idiot either, he was a super-genius, he would of known immediately how to control the powers.

So what is Onslaught? He has amazing physical strength, able to fight an amazingly savaged Hulk (so savage, Hulk's eyes were red and it seemed as if his size even grew). He had the power of magnetism, and telepathy (though in the last fight, they countered that thanks to Iron Man). He also had telekinesis and some reality-warping powers. Using it, he created a sun (which Thor and Storm took care of).

The sacrifice in the end? Completely unnecessary. Doctor Doom revealed that it was energy, and it could of been absorbed. How come they didn't capture the energy, or absorb it and send it into the sun? Could of been done, but it didn't. Bad writing? Not necessarily. If you are under THAT MUCH STRESS (Earth almost was destroyed), it's hard to think of logical strategies.

Now, Galactus vs Onslaught? Onslaught will get a few good blows in, but in the end Galactus wins.

Nihilist
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
Onslaught was not only a genius, but described as a "super-genius." Though when finding out about Onslaught, I have come to realize that the databases such as wikipedia are not a reliable source in finding out about Onslaught's power.

Let's be honest. There's two factors that have to be factored in. One, Onslaught isn't as strong as they say he is. Two, the writers blew and didn't know all his powers. For example, Onslaught was able to control magnetism. How come he rarely used it? But used Magneto's powers to create forcefields and "uprooted the Earth beneath them."

In my opinion, which I have had for a while, when Onslaught absorbed the powers of Nate Grey and Franklin Richards, he only absorbed a part of their powers and not all of it. Because if he did, he would of been unstoppable. Onslaught was no idiot either, he was a super-genius, he would of known immediately how to control the powers.

So what is Onslaught? He has amazing physical strength, able to fight an amazingly savaged Hulk (so savage, Hulk's eyes were red and it seemed as if his size even grew). He had the power of magnetism, and telepathy (though in the last fight, they countered that thanks to Iron Man). He also had telekinesis and some reality-warping powers. Using it, he created a sun (which Thor and Storm took care of).

The sacrifice in the end? Completely unnecessary. Doctor Doom revealed that it was energy, and it could of been absorbed. How come they didn't capture the energy, or absorb it and send it into the sun? Could of been done, but it didn't. Bad writing? Not necessarily. If you are under THAT MUCH STRESS (Earth almost was destroyed), it's hard to think of logical strategies.

Now, Galactus vs Onslaught? Onslaught will get a few good blows in, but in the end Galactus wins.

didnt just post this on herochat.

ultimatethor
Galactus wins.

Harbinger
Galactus.

guy222
G

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.