Marvel Defenders vs DC Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Marvel

Doctor Strange
Namor
Valkyrie
Hulk
Silver Surfer

DC

Doctor Fate
Aquaman
Hawkgirl
Solomon
Amazo

This Team appeared in an episode of Justic league, Amazo only has the powers of Hawkgirl (including forming a replica of her Nth Metal mace), Wonder Woman, the Flash, Green Lantern, and Superman and cannot replicate further.

doctorstrongbad
This battle seems very unfair. With Amazo's powers he basically counts as 5 people. We have five vs. nine.

I'll still go with the original Defenders.

StarsNeverFall7
Only the powers of Hawkgirl? The marvel team takes it..

nimbus006
No he said... Hawkgirl, WW, Flash, GL, and Supes.

Validus
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
This battle seems very unfair. With Amazo's powers he basically counts as 5 people. We have five vs. nine.

Nice post buddy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad

I'm a bit confused. But The silver Surfer can do everything that that Amazo can do right? Seems pretty even. Or Surfer could turn Amazo into solid Steel for the win. It's unfair cuz the DC side has no chance. not with amazo in this form.

HigH ScholaR
well i think Marvel can take this

golem370
Silver Surfer I believe is the advantage

HigH ScholaR
yeah i think he gives them the edge, though there are a number of ways marvel can still win, espiically if they work as a team

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Validus
Nice post buddy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It looks like we have a hater. What was wrong with that post?

carver9
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Binary2.jpg

Soljer
Strange stops time and turns all the combatants (his own team included) into tables.

smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.