Wow, I just realized how my sig is so perverted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I chose the sig I have because I thought it was hot, hot chicks drinking beer. And I made the TH Light theme, cuz it just sounded good. But, after staring at my sig for like two minutes, I realize that okay, here's like three hot girls drinking beers and it says, "Tired Hiker light, less filling", it's as though they are drinking my man spunk! Wow, I'm gross without even trying. erm I'm going to change this tomorrow.

Mišt
laughing out loud

kayakat
shocking i totally never thought that... eek!
i thought it was like you're girlfriend or your friends in the sig... eek! stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
*slaps Mist and runs and then goes to bed* tongue

Rogue Jedi
perv. scum. menace to society.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
perv. scum. menace to society.

And that's on a good day. w00t

Rogue Jedi
every day is a good day for us, eh?

Mišt
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
*slaps Mist and runs and then goes to bed* tongue

*slaps TH on the butt and also goes to bed* whip

=Tired Hiker=

Rogue Jedi
you said sucked..... mywieyes2

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you said sucked..... mywieyes2

You've been waiting for an excuse to use that, haven't you. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
mywieyes4 whacha got in mind, big boy? mywioi

=Tired Hiker=
laughing out loud no2

Rogue Jedi
no brokeback forum for me, thanx.

Mišt
I was totally going to go to bed after I slapped you, but now I got sucked back intot the KMC. erm

Me too erm

Rogue Jedi
its easy to do.

=Tired Hiker=
KMC sucks . ... you back in. erm

Rogue Jedi
like a raging tornado.

=Tired Hiker=
Like a golf ball through a garden hose. erm

Council#13
I chose the sig I have because I thought it was hot, hot chicks drinking beer. And I made the TH Light theme, cuz it just sounded good. But, after staring at my sig for like two minutes, I realize that okay, here's like three hot girls drinking beers and it says, "Tired Hiker light, less filling", it's as though they are drinking my man spunk! Wow, I'm gross without even trying. erm I'm going to change this tomorrow.

Never thought about it that way... ermm

You'reapervertwedon'twantyourkindaroundhereomgomgo
mgomgcoverthechildren'seyesgettheshotgunsomgomgomg
ninja

Bardock42

It's hot. I like it. The girls are pretty.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's hot. I like it. The girls are pretty.

Pervert!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Pervert!!

That I am, that I am. It does not change that I would do either of them. Well, maybe not after them drinking that huge amount of TH "you know what I mean" (but probably even then).

Syren
Originally posted by Council#13
You'reapervertwedon'twantyourkindaroundhereomgomgo
mgomgcoverthechildren'seyesgettheshotgunsomgomgomg

ermm

Röland

I always thought you were promoting beautiful women drinking large glasses of an alcoholic beverage, but now we see the truth. oh

ladygrim

Strangelove
I always knew those girls had something spunky about them hmm

masterkit

laughing out loud....but..still....ewno expression

Madman_V3N0M
I actually thought to myself when I saw your sig: "LOL This guy probably doesn't even realise how perverted his sig is, LOL"... but how the hell do I LOL when I'm thinking to myself?

§P0oONY

The one nearest the front is cute... hmm

Bloigen

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bloigen
That's TH in drag. ermm

I'd hit it... ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.