Your Alarm Clock.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
how do you set it? do you get up right when it goes off? do you hit the snooze? how many times do you hit the snooze?

=Tired Hiker=
Lately I usually wake up before it goes off. Then I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush, hop in the shower while brushing my teeth . . . it's at about the time when I put shampoo in my hair that my alarm clock goes off.

Rogue Jedi
i set three different times on my cell, then hit the snooze once on my regular alarm clock.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i set three different times on my cell, then hit the snooze once on my regular alarm clock.

You wake up four times a day? confused

Rogue Jedi
if i have to be up at, lets say 2 pm, i will set my cell for 140, 145 and 150 pm. then i will set my clock for 155, hit the snooze once, and wake up late.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
if i have to be up at, lets say 2 pm, i will set my cell for 140, 145 and 150 pm. then i will set my clock for 155, hit the snooze once, and wake up late.

laughing out loud

I alwayz roll into work about five minutes late no matter what time I leave. erm

ladygrim
I dont have one big grin

Clovie
it's ringing at 6:40 and then I hit snooze untill I decide to get up...so I'm hitting it like 7-8 times blink

Red Two
Ussualy when it stats to ring i dont hit snoze i jus push alarm of and countine sleeping for a time

Lana
I use my cellphone, and only have to actually use an alarm three days a week...it goes off at 9:30am, but usually I just shut it off and go back to sleep until about 10:20. I'm supposed to leave at 10:30 stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Right, Starts ringin at 07:35.... Snooze until 8:00... Each snooze = 5 mins.

07:35 -> 07:40 = 1!
07:40 -> 07:45 = 2!
07:45 -> 07:50 = 3!
07:50 -> 07:55 = 4!
07:55 -> 08:00 = 5!

InnerRise
My alarm clock starts off real soft where you can hardly hear it and then it gradually gets louder and louder, but since I'm a light sleeper, I here the faint little beeps and jump right up, as if instinctively.

I'm sure my roommate appreciates my alarm clock. He's a harder sleeper so the light beeps in the beginning to wake him up.

His alarm clock BOOMS though. It's like these huge Church Bells. I don't knwo what it is. But it works.

So yeah. I just get up and turn it off and get ready.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

crickey77
My alarm clock is set around 20 mins fast -- dont ask why, it just works. And i usually wake up before my clock --I have an internal alarm clock or something...

InnerRise
Yeah, I wake up before my clock too. I'm just laying there most of the time waiting for it to go off.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

~Da Rev~
I dont set my alarm. I say, if i wake up in time, then i was destined to go to school that day.

Prabhodh
I dont sleep, sleep's a waste of time. ermm

Mr. Bacon
i usually hit the snooze 1 or 2 times but if i have something important i get right up

§P0oONY
Originally posted by crickey77
My alarm clock is set around 20 mins fast -- dont ask why, it just works. And i usually wake up before my clock --I have an internal alarm clock or something...

Mine is too.... Makes sense... Reduces the chance of being late.

Punkyhermy
hmm..i usually hit it once at least...

xXxPunkchickxXx
I use my phone. I picked an annoying tune so I would get right up.

Bloigen
I get up when it goes off. ermm

Strangelove
I have two alarm clocks, each with two alarms, and I usually wake up on the third one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.