Surtur vs Infinity Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can the Giant fire Demon beat the Infinity Watch?

Infinity Watch
Thanos
Adam Warlock/wSoul Gem
Drax the Destroyer/wPower Gem
Maxam- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/maxamiw.htm

celestialdemon
Originally posted by golem370
Can the Giant fire Demon beat the Infinity Watch?

Infinity Watch
Thanos
Adam Warlock/wSoul Gem
Drax the Destroyer/wPower Gem
Maxam- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/maxamiw.htm

Their only hope would be Thanos, Drax, and Maxam distracting Surtur long enough for Warlock to use the Soul Gem on him. Still, I would give this to Surtur 7-8/10.

Mrrungo Mu
Yeah,that's about their best chance.

Laminator_X
I don't see the Soul Gem being that useful against Surtr. It Karmic Blast Thor or Herc very well, and we've never seen a Soul Rip against a being of that nature.

I think their best bet is having Maxxam punch Drax in the gut and then handing the Power Gem off to Thanos.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I think their best bet is having Maxxam punch Drax in the gut and then handing the Power Gem off to Thanos.
Interesting Idea...

What was the strongest being Warlock ever Soul-Ripped?

Laminator_X
Originally posted by King Kandy
Interesting Idea...

What was the strongest being Warlock ever Soul-Ripped?

Off the top of my head that would be the Thanos/Gladiator hybrid he consumed in Infinity Abyss.

darthgoober
Warlock doesn't need to be able to do a soul rip to win. He was able to use the gem to beat Mephisto inside of Hades(where he's all but omnipotent).

IW takes this.

Endless Mike
Can they combine their gems to form the Infinity Gauntlet?

Laminator_X
Originally posted by darthgoober
Warlock doesn't need to be able to do a soul rip to win. He was able to use the gem to beat Mephisto inside of Hades(where he's all but omnipotent).

IW takes this.

He was able to do whup up on big M because M's realm and power were comprised of all M's captured souls. I don't think Muspelheim would be similar, assuming that's even ewhere they'd be battling.

golem370
That would only be two Drax with Power Gem and Warlock with the Soul Gem right?

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Laminator_X
He was able to do whup up on big M because M's realm and power were comprised of all M's captured souls. I don't think Muspelheim would be similar, assuming that's even ewhere they'd be battling.

Good point!

thtadthtshldntb
Thor destroyed the IW except for Thanos. And gave Thanos fits when he had the PG.

Surtur owns Thor. Surtur is demonstrably a galaxy destroying power. The IW's only chance here is to give all 6 gems to Thanos and even if he cannot form the IG at least he can use many of their powers at the same time.

Unless Odin is restraining Surtur which he does all the time otherwise Surtur would be out vaping everything, Surtur owns the IW. Surtur is beyond any skyfather short of Odin or PC Darkseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.