Pet Sematary Remake - Anyone Heard About It?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

p_s_luvit1989
I recently read an artical about how they're remaking Pet Sematary and castin George Clooney as Dr. Creed. Anyone hear anything about this and can tell me more or point me in a better direction cause this is all I know.

Thanks

vintageSW77
nah not heard that but i bet it wont be as grim as the orig
i thought it was a nasty little flick and underated

Mider999
what kind of insanity is going around hollywood where they just wanna remake everything not cause its a good idea i think but just cause they wanna milk old franchises why else would they do it, they know someone who likes the franchise is bound to see it, its getting out of hand, next they'll wanna remake mr hyde or the thing i dont know dont give them idea's

vintageSW77
i got some bad news for you mider999

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=17598

Its a companion peice...........a RE imagining
why dont they actually use their imagination instead of RE imagining everything

Mider999
cause then they wouldnt milk the franchise till everyone wanted it dead, people are probably at the moment saying JUST KILL MYERS WE DONT CARE LET HIM SLIP ON A BANNANA PEAL JUST END THE NONSENSE.

Espantada23
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I hope this is just a rumor...There is absolutely no need for a remake of Pet Semetary...I loved the first one...someone's balls are getting cut off if they remake it.

p_s_luvit1989
Awww, ur kiddin!!!!! I was hoping it was someone talking sh!t out they're a$$es

Espantada23
We can still hope...I really do hope they don't remake it...They need to stop messing with films already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.