Black American Devil Bat vs Iron Chinese Dead Wolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
Captain America, Daredevil, Black Panther and Batman vs
Deadpool, Iron Fist, Shang Chi and Wolverine.

Deadpool doesn't have his guns or his grenades. Everybody else have their standard equipment. For the sake of this fight, when Deadpool or Wolverine take a fatal blow, like a stab in the heart or their head chopped off, they will be considered out for the duration of the fight, unless you can argue that the fight would last at least five minutes more. In other words: No instant regeneration.

(I wanted to make it ten minutes, initially, or fifteen, but decided that was a debate for another thread. big grin ) I am making it five minutes here, no arguments. I doubt you could convince me the fight is going to last that much longer if either Wolverine or DP or both get taken out, anyway. But you're welcome to try!

Anyway, bloodlust is on, no prep, no CIS, no PIS (I hope I have all this correct stick out tongue ). They are in an abandoned miner's town in the middle of a jungle.

The first team with ALL of the other members either incapacitated or dead wins.

PS. I hope this fight hasn't been done before - I looked but didn't see this precise fight...

I tried to make the fight as even as possible - I can see it going quite a few different ways - so what do you think?

masterbruce
Iron Chinese Dead Wolf for the win.

This battle will last considerably more than 5 minutes. At least a couple of hours. These guys will all dodge a lot initially, they're not sluggers and just going to take hits.

Team 2 wins because of greater durability. Nobody on team 1 could really instantaneuously kill wolverine, and they would have trouble killing deadpool.

I think its a slight imbalance because team2 has 2 healers.

Dreampanther
Yeah, I was a bit worried about that - but I figured since both Panther and Cap have superhuman or at least peak-human stamina and endurance, they would both last long enough to cancel out DP and Logan's durability. reading stick out tongue

And I gave them both trackers, so while they can hide for a while, neither team can do it forever. And I figure if the teams are gonna stay together, then Shang and Danny will slow down Wolvey and DP as much as Bats and DD wil slow down BP and Cap.

See, I figure if the two teams engage immediately, Logan's team will have a better chance than if they play a hide-and-seek game. Cap's team have both Batman and Panther to help Cap with tactics and strategy.

masterbruce
yeah its a tough battle

since this isnt a straigt up fight it could go either way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.