Game Series that died or dieing :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ricodrayz
My favorite rat looking Mascot Sonic; Just sucks ass among other things. They fogot why people like dthe blue rodent and you can not run in games without stopping every second or falling THROUGH something(huge glicth). Then they kill of his friends, they handicapped tails in a robot, they made Shadow a convict, and they made knuckles a finding emrald ***** boy. Then they add another rat which looks like Sonic again. no expression Side Scrolling Sonic's are still good though like Sonic Rush but that is like one game.

Sonic Heroes with the switching crap slowed the game down along with nasty camera angles and garbage mechanics!

As for my Diseased mushroom eating Plumber, he still has his mojo and games are the best...just hate the medicore or crap games that they spit out between befor ethey make a real Mario game not like Soccer, Basket ball, Pin Ball, Rhodeo, Golf, Fishing I bet, Grand theft mario soon, and way more crap like baseball, DDR mario, Mario open a jar or something, just trying to make a quick dollar. They over use Mario to death and it smells bad.

Halo died after one *Looks at everyone* J/K or am I?

Streetfighter 7623427867567346978657 is the freaking same thing as street fighter 2 with liek a couple new stages and 2 new characters(if that) but they do the same attacks just different buttons and colors ahh.

MK Slowed down and it feels nasty fighting in slow motion, I like fast fighting games like Smash and old Street Fighter/Mk games/Marvel vs Capcom.

Megaman has a game every day and it is like the same thing, most of them suck or are decent..ok there is the 1 super good one.

HMMM, Well you guys could agree with me/Add on w/e.

AstroFan
I agree, Sonic, aside from DS games needs to end. You almost cringe when you hear about new Sonic games.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by AstroFan
I agree, Sonic, aside from DS games needs to end. You almost cringe when you hear about new Sonic games. That's horrible to hear sad I used to still buy the shit Sonic games, but now.......... *Shoots Sonic*

InnerRise
Has anybody tried the new Xbox360 Sonic Game?

*Cringes*

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

AstroFan
If Sonic Wii is bad, then we should officially hold the funeral services.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by AstroFan
I agree, Sonic, aside from DS games needs to end. You almost cringe when you hear about new Sonic games.

Say what you will about the 360/PS3 version of Sonic but the Sonic for the Wii actually sounds good for a few reasons.

1.) It's just Sonic; FINALLY
2.) It's just running; FINALLY

It seems Sonic Team actually remembered why people played Sonic. I'm not saying it's a sure hit but they really made me excited about the game. Just Sonic and just running. No Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, Rouge, Silver, Blaze, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Omega, Cream, Amy, and any other useless character I forgot to mention.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance It's just Sonic! And it's just running!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by InnerRise
Has anybody tried the new Xbox360 Sonic Game?

*Cringes*

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... All the ratings I saw was like 4-6 from everywhere lol. I even went to stores and they were like We could give you this piece of shit for free if you really want another crap Sonic game. They said couple parts are fun, but that's it....Camera sucks, glicthes, Sonic is in fast mode at one point forever and you get stuck into a wall but he won't stop running because it is a mode. Then when he is not in that mofe which they force you in, Sonic has to stop every 2 seconds and he moves really slow and has to accelerate by hitting those fast things but then stops right after you hit it because something is in your way lol. Shadow and the other rat is 10 times worse gameplay....

Oh yeah so umm, I did play a level at a game store and yeah, it really isn't worthi it unless you have Sonic shrine sin your closet...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Say what you will about the 360/PS3 version of Sonic but the Sonic for the Wii actually sounds good for a few reasons.

It seems Sonic Team actually remembered why people played Sonic. I'm not saying it's a sure hit but they really made me excited about the game. Just Sonic and just running. No Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, Rouge, Silver, Blaze, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Omega, Cream, Amy, and any other useless character I forgot to mention.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance It's just Sonic! And it's just running!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

And it's controls are unresponsive,
And the levels are too long,
And it crashes.

Ricodrayz

Let's all hope laughing

ESB -1138

SaTsuJiN
My list of series that died and will hopefully make a comeback :
Psychic Force
Road Rash
Skitchin
Gekido
Speed Devils
Chu Chu Rocket

dirkdirden
I didn't know Skitchin was a series thought it was just one game.

Shining force
Lunar

Smasandian
Sats, I heared a rumour that Road Rash and Desert Storm (the helicopter game) are both coming back.

dirkdirden
road rash always fun, and blowing up the white house in desert storm rocked as well. Would love to see remakes.

§P0oONY
The game doesn't come out till March. I'm glade you can see into the future of what games will be like. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Thought you were talking about the PS3/360 one... My bad. Totally misread your post.

jaden101
its desert strike you gaming foo's

Dizzy RIP

Kero_Co
I would buy Grand Theft Mario in a split second if it existed. Comedy gold. No one mentioned Kid Icarus. After seeing the SSBB trailer I managed to play this awesome and addictive NES game. Its good to see they haven't forgotten about Pitt, lets hope he gets a large enough fanbase to star in his own game.

BackFire
Sonic, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter.

Mesirus
Sonic - MK - SF - Medal of Honor (Older ones were more impressive) - Midnight club (going down hill) - Dungeon keeper (Come back please!!!) - Croc (gotta love the classics) - Kingdom Hearts The next one is about a Keyblade war, i can't see this being as good as the previous two, I'm afraid they'll kill it sad - Command and Conquer - Abe

That's it for now.....

Kero_Co
I embrace the keyblade war. I feel like I've been playing the same game three times. KH1-find riku and kairi, KH:CoM-find riku, KH2-find riku and kairi. If I have to find riku and kairi again I think I'm done with kingdom hearts. I think the keyblade war will insert some freshness.

Smasandian
I would for Dues Ex, or No One Lives Forever to have another sequel.

InnerRise
I'm really waiting for the next Pokemon Trading Card Game to come out for the DS.

The GameBoy Color Pokemon Trading Card game was balls to the walls to the white meat all the way.

I'm pissed another hasn't been made since then. It's long overdue.

Look at all these Yu-Gi-Oh! Card games out for the Handhelds, which I like also by the way, but come on. There's an overflow of them and a drought upon the Pokemon Trading Cards.

Enough of this Drought. Squirtle needs some water and it's time to come out to play.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Kenshinswife
Originally posted by Mesirus
Kingdom Hearts The next one is about a Keyblade war, i can't see this being as good as the previous two, I'm afraid they'll kill it sad - Command and Conquer - Abe

That's it for now.....

i would have to agree with you about the kingdom hearts thing...it seems like they are totally out to butcher such a wonderful game..I loved the first one the second one was absolute bull shit and the third one kh2 they should have just said **** it and let it be about roxas and axel and the blonde girl (cant remember name) because they ended up being way more interesting then sora and the crew.

Because the kingdom hearts series is about to die of high cholestrol or heart disease unless the keyblade war has something magnificent up it sleeve..and thats magnificent not malificent...again.

MadMel
hmm..
-abe
-loom (back stabbing lucas arts peoples ranting )
-LOK (unless CD and all them pull a miracle out of their brains this series is unfortunatly stone dead..sad...)

Mesirus

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Kenshinswife
i would have to agree with you about the kingdom hearts thing...it seems like they are totally out to butcher such a wonderful game..I loved the first one the second one was absolute bull shit and the third one kh2 they should have just said **** it and let it be about roxas and axel and the blonde girl (cant remember name) because they ended up being way more interesting then sora and the crew.

Because the kingdom hearts series is about to die of high cholestrol or heart disease unless the keyblade war has something magnificent up it sleeve..and thats magnificent not malificent...again.

i actually got really bored of playing Roxas after a while, but i guess that's what happens when you drag a game intro out for 3 hours x-x
i thought KH1 and KH2 were good in their own areas, and even though CoM has the worst story so far, it was still a fun run that need a bit of fine tuning. i think Kingdom Hearts is far from dying out; now, as for our old friend Sparkster..... WHERE'D YOU GO??!?!?! i really hope they both of the Sparkster games on the Wii virtual console

dirkdirden
I couldn't finish KH2 becuase it was just the same crap over again, gave it 15 hours of my life then cut my losses.

grey fox
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
My list of series that died and will hopefully make a comeback :
Psychic Force
Road Rash
Skitchin
Gekido
Speed Devils
Chu Chu Rocket

Your right about Psychic force , awesome game. Beautiful attacks and a diverse and interesting cast. Plot was a teeny bit X-men ish but they pulled it off better than the stale muties.

Screw the next SF sequel and get some PF !

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by grey fox
Your right about Psychic force , awesome game. Beautiful attacks and a diverse and interesting cast. Plot was a teeny bit X-men ish but they pulled it off better than the stale muties.

are we talking Psychic Force 2012, or an earlier game in the series? i only played 2012, and i was amazing with Keith and Wang

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by dirkdirden
I didn't know Skitchin was a series thought it was just one game.

it was series quality IMO, but yeah you're right it was just 1 game.. my mistake sad

Originally posted by Smasandian
Sats, I heared a rumour that Road Rash and Desert Storm (the helicopter game) are both coming back.

O_O mmm road rash.. I used to play it til the crack o' dawn... good times , good times

I even got the 3d ones to try to support it (their jump into "next-gen" so to speak).. but it seemed like they ran out of ideas n stopped making them.. I actually liked their soundtracks too

Originally posted by grey fox

oh yes... oh yes... I remember clearly how EGM or GamePro gave the first PF such a crappy score... I was like "whoa.. this game has great art and character design.. how could it suck?.." so I gave it a try and lo and behold, it was pure gold.. PF3 plz~

My fave char is keith.. used to be setsuna.. but I'm not good at using his darkness super

grey fox
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
oh yes... oh yes... I remember clearly how EGM or GamePro gave the first PF such a crappy score... I was like "whoa.. this game has great art and character design.. how could it suck?.." so I gave it a try and lo and behold, it was pure gold.. PF3 plz~

My fave char is keith.. used to be setsuna.. but I'm not good at using his darkness super

Nah , I've only got the first one.

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/games/coverg/57/600357.jpg

I perfer using Emilio "Heavenly light" PWNS !

Blue_Hefner
KOTOR because Lucasarts is taking too long to make it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.