Last Night it came to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
ok..i was trying to figure out what johnny himself would be suprised that jack will do....methinks, he's gonna cry...CAPTAIN JACK CRYING! That's worth and..omg don't you think...it's either that or he does something unbelievable mean and nasty...more so than what he usually does...

katelovespirate
that would be hot. i would start crying as well. wink

CaptainJacksLuv
samesmilesadsmilesad

Chiki Mina
It has to be something that would really lead him to tears.

Maybe something that could happen to Lizzie.

evilm0nki3
mhmm! i thought of that too!

that would be so weird 0.0

Chiki Mina
mmm not weird, just surprising.
We dont expect to see that side from Jack. Jack Sparrow?? Crying??

So its a good surprise, he has depth in his character, hes not only a pirate, hes a man--human with feelings smile

LovelyOne
could be that.......tee hee

or it could be Jack Jr

katelovespirate
im thinking norrie junior. wink

wow all this talk of juniors is making me want some junior mints. lol.

Chiki Mina
ORBIT KATE!!

WANT SOME ORBITZ??!!

Sorry I got overexcited My mom just bought some orbit gum.lol

katelovespirate
hahaha yes i do but i have TMJ so i cant have gum. junior mints, on the other hand, i could def go for... lol smile you are so sweet chiki.

T.Maria
apparently johnny invited T&T to his yacht and he was asking them WHY they had gone a 'certain' way with his character....and then after that i think johnny persuaded them to take another route....

I think johnny would want jack to go out on a high...hes a brilliant character and whatever way we look at it, the end isnt going to be one where jack is depressed and sad and wanting to kill himself....

He's Jack-the-lad
Happy-go-lucky-jack!! big grin

I reckon the way they want him to go is this immortality thing....

does anyone else reckon that the 'fate intervenes' lines isnt actually concerning elizabeth and jack....but will?

'touch of destiny'...'fate intervenes'

also, T&T stated in the audio commentary that Tia Dalma IS looking looking out for jack.....

soo...how does jack and wills 'touch of destiny' and elizabeth 'fate intervenes' all fit together? ....... interesting lol.

Also, did anyone pick up on the silver locket in tia dalmas hut? when jack steals the ring, the emphisise is actually on the locket....which later resembles the music box in davy jones cabin on the organ....

man its weird what u pick up after 50 times of watching a film on repeat hehehe!!! big grin

LovelyOne
do ye now? immortality...I thinks thats awful because it doesnt match with the way he's developing

katelovespirate
immortality= copying Indiana Jones. BOO.

LovelyOne
Immortality..or is Jack's big ass biological clock ticking away? the BIG clock remember

why is it when Jack wants to be safe and save himself, Elizabeth intruding into his thoughts causing his compass to go weird?..He could die and Lizzie is on his mind?? how odd..

katelovespirate
giggle... was that an overt sexual reference? lol

T.Maria
ok ive changed my mind...not immortality...

something different.....something more to do with him changing...

but not in the immortality way....

damnit i dont know sad

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

im all confuzzled now sad

LovelyOne
I wish i could get onto wordplayer and ask this (cant because I've been banned)

dear Terry. Why is it when Jack could die, Elizabeth is what he wants most?

katelovespirate
giggle... want me to?

LovelyOne
lol nah dont draw their attention here..

Chiki Mina
Well to that questions, sometimes I think that she just wants him "there" and alive. I guess she doesnt realize how much she wants jack till she thinks that shes going to loose him. Its an aweful guess but Im not sure.

-savvychick-
it actually sounds about right mina

T.Maria
i know this is OT but i wonder if anyone has the patience, enthusiasm or really big heart to attempt to make a music vid for me???

*gets down on hands and knees and begs!*

I have a need (and by that i mean resalute and unyeilding need) to see three songs made into jack/liz fanvids....

'Cannonball' - Damien Rice

'Goodbye my lover'- james blunt

'When you were young' - the killers.

....if anyone would be so loving and gracious and fantastic and absolutely brillant to make atleast one for me??????

*Begs again in hope that someone will take pitty on her!!*

.......Kate......you when wen you said the biological clock thing? ....are you trying to tell me that jack doesn't have anymore swimmers to swim the channel????? ....

again; confuzzled lol

LovelyOne
no I mean Jack here Chiki smile..

Why is it when his life is on the line and he's going to have to die for Davy Jones, he finds he wants Elizabeth the most? What an odd thing to happen..

sailorleo
T Maria..im sensing that this was directed at me.....i think about making one just give like a day or two

T.Maria
directed at you sailor....-the best god damn vid maker ever-.....

why, however would you possibly think that wink lol

its ok hun, if ur swamped u dont have to smile
i sense there are other talented people amongst us whom i could beg and plead to make videos lol smile

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by LovelyOne
no I mean Jack here Chiki smile..

Why is it when his life is on the line and he's going to have to die for Davy Jones, he finds he wants Elizabeth the most? What an odd thing to happen..

Oh Im sorry lol. That smile of yours tells me that you have patience with me lol.

Well to that question I dont know how to answer. Or simply I just dont know.

But maybe he wants closure. Or to spend his last moment alive with a person who he was infatuated since the beginning.

Since Liz was the only one whom he told about the rum runners and the real Jack Sparrow, he probably wants to share that moment with Liz again before he dies.

I really can't explain. Im just using a little of common sense, and try to be in Jack's shoes--well boots.

The real answer lies with T&T.

PirateDiva
OMG This is what I have been saying all along....Liz already did something that brought her to tears, to suffer, to realize that she betrayed someone she cared deeply for....and now its Jacks turn, I strongly think something is going to happen to Lizzie for us to finally see clearly...JACK SPARROW with feelings!!!!! Jack crying definately fits into my vision....either that or a lot of in depth suffering! Sad i know but i just have this feeling!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Well to that questions, sometimes I think that she just wants him "there" and alive. I guess she doesnt realize how much she wants jack till she thinks that shes going to loose him. Its an aweful guess but Im not sure.
but I actually think you make a very good point there

LovelyOne
Oh Im sorry lol. That smile of yours tells me that you have patience with me lol.

Well to that question I dont know how to answer. Or simply I just dont know.

But maybe he wants closure. Or to spend his last moment alive with a person who he was infatuated since the beginning.

Since Liz was the only one whom he told about the rum runners and the real Jack Sparrow, he probably wants to share that moment with Liz again before he dies.

I really can't explain. Im just using a little of common sense, and try to be in Jack's shoes--well boots.

The real answer lies with T&T.
big grin I think the question is going to be answered in AWE...

sailorleo
Originally posted by T.Maria
directed at you sailor....-the best god damn vid maker ever-.....

why, however would you possibly think that wink lol

its ok hun, if ur swamped u dont have to smile
i sense there are other talented people amongst us whom i could beg and plead to make videos lol smile i'l ldo t just ATM im watchin my jackie poo !lol

Chiki Mina
Only 5 more months smile

Lovely did I tell you that at kttc in the thunderdome they called Jack a horn dog.

PirateDiva
Hey Sailor....just wanted to go on record and say i enjoyed seeing JACK D. on the extras of the DVD....He was one hot man to look at....he looks really hot without the costume on when they are rehearsing the tortuga fight!!! SAILOR good catch there....he's a HoTTie....and has a really nice VOICE.....Even ORLANDO LOOKED SUPER HOT!!!!

BUT THE HOTTEST OF THEM ALL WAS JOHNNY!!! LOVE HIM!!

LovelyOne
Only 5 more months smile

Lovely did I tell you that at kttc in the thunderdome they called Jack a horn dog.

what the heck is a horn dog? lol

katelovespirate
that's what i'd like to know lol

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Hey Sailor....just wanted to go on record and say i enjoyed seeing JACK D. on the extras of the DVD....He was one hot man to look at....he looks really hot without the costume on when they are rehearsing the tortuga fight!!! SAILOR good catch there....he's a HoTTie....and has a really nice VOICE.....Even ORLANDO LOOKED SUPER HOT!!!!

BUT THE HOTTEST OF THEM ALL WAS JOHNNY!!! LOVE HIM!!

yeah jack was funny on the bonus featuressmile and cute!

katelovespirate
oh okay apparantly horn dog as in a horny guy who is just after sex and doesnt have much of a personality.

PirateDiva
Not Much personality? Jack doesnt have personality.....Ok i think the person that said this doesnt have personality cause JACK is the definition of personality....he has enough personality for everyone in the cast!!!

LovelyOne
Yeah Jack is just after sex...then why did he "WANT ELIZABETH BUT DIDNT WANT TO WANT HER" THE FOOLS

Jack is not the character they are writing out of the damn series its Will turner because he's as interesting as watching paint dry..

I fully believe that "rumor" about them getting rid of Will..

katelovespirate
that horn dog thing... thats the most ridick thing i've ever heard. lol. i cant even respond. its too stupid.

Chiki Mina
ok they called Jack a horn dog horn short for horny

Dog as in like all he wants to do is have sex

They called Jack a horn dog because all he wants is to have sex with Liz.

I dont understand how people can love potc so much and act like hipocrits and hate Jack.

LovelyOne
I did start making a vid but I stopped...and i nearly finished it aswell lol..

PirateDiva
ok they called Jack a horn dog horn short for horny

Dog as in like all he wants to do is have sex

They called Jack a horn dog because all he wants is to have sex with Liz.

I dont understand how people can love potc so much and act like hipocrits and hate Jack.

I completely agree!!!!

calypso
Jack probably cries when he gets to Shipwreck Cove and Lizzy is not there with Sang Feo.

But JD said AWE takes him to places as an actor he has never been before and he grows as an actor.

He cried in 'The Man Who Cried' and it was not sexy. Was was very sad and haunting.

SarahB
mmmm it wud be sad if he cried.....i agree it wud be like somthin rly bad 2 make him cry lol.....probably elizabeth

evilm0nki3
I've never seen johnny cry..

SarahB
sme....

PirateDiva
Well he's cried in The Man Who Cried and in Crybaby.....i love JOHNNY!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.