Fat People

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dirkdirden
As everyone knows the world is getting fatter and fatter. Everyone points the finger at fast food. But fast food has been around since the 40's and people didn't start getting really fat until around the 90's.

I blame the internet/computer. If the internet vanished I think people would spend less time sitting on there butt and more time doing something else.

I have no fact and no figures and nothing to back up my clam other then the fact that I see fat people online all the time and the rise in internet popularity correlates with the rise in fat asses.

Whata do you think?

Robtard
Originally posted by dirkdirden
I have no fact and no figures and nothing to back up my clam

^ that's what I think.

Maestro
Can I have the 30 seconds of my life back reading what you posted?

Naz
If the internet vanished I think people would spend less time sitting on there butt and more time doing something else.

Like watching TV or playing video games?

PVS

I have no fact and no figures and nothing to back up my clam other then the fact that I see fat people online all the time and the rise in internet popularity correlates with the rise in fat asses.

Whata do you think?
i think id rather have fat clogged in my ass than between my ears

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by PVS

droolio

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by PVS

best. ignorance. come-back. EVER.

debbiejo
Did NASA say that??? blink

grey fox
Originally posted by Robtard
^ that's what I think.

Co Signed

Lord Evolution

Whata do you think?

HAHA BEST.THREAD.EVER.

debbiejo
Hey, I'm on here a lot and I'm in no way fat!

It's what U eat..........Can't people get that through their damn minds......gezzzzzz are people soooooooooooo stupid.................god!!

Lord Evolution
I am athletic but I still recognize Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough as the best invention ever.

kayakat
I work sitting down (in front of the computer) and I'm not fat... I'm not supermodel thin either you know, i do have curves! diva
i do exercise a couple of times a week and i try not to eat to fattening ( i did say TRY... yes i do eat the occasional burger and fries, or steak and fries, chocolate too, but i try...)eat
i think it depends on the person.

botankus
Where is Mr. Smiley's avatar when you need him?

Council#13
As everyone knows the world is getting fatter and fatter. Everyone points the finger at fast food. But fast food has been around since the 40's and people didn't start getting really fat until around the 90's.

I blame the internet/computer. If the internet vanished I think people would spend less time sitting on there butt and more time doing something else.

Whata do you think?

I think that if the internet vanished, people would just sit infront of the TV all day. ermm

We need to get out there and start playing fun games, like Fencing and Tennis! I challenge you all to a duel to the death! evillaugh

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by PVS

I bet you would, lover-boy.

Capt_Fantastic
People are fat because of our culture. As mentioned in the drug thread, it's all about moderation. In modern, western, 1st world countries we have the luxury of equating food with comfort and indulgence. In ancient Egypt the overweight were considered the most attractive members of society because it was a symbol of wealth and status. And that's pretty much how it is here, except it isn't considered socially acceptable or attractive. Coupled with a lack of activity, modern Americans are in a position to self-medicate through any number of things. It's just to bad that so many choose to do it with food. Obesity, like so many other disorders are a result of the wealth of the country. We're so rich in America and other 1st world countries have the luxury of developing disorders that were uncommon just a century ago.

lil bitchiness

Whata do you think?

If it has been around since 40s, then fast food is the sole reason for the fatness.

Getting fat through fast food is not a 2 year process. It takes few generations of bad habbits adn disgusting food. Then it REALLY takes off.

People in the USA go with cars EVERYWHERE. Drive to the store which is like 20 mins walk. 20 mins?! Noone should drive to that distance.

England also has horrible disgusting food.

In the medeterenian for example, we tend to serve burger with roasted potato and salad.
People walk to places more, eat more olive oil, bread, vegetables, fish...etc.

In the summer there are so much fruits everywhere in the USA and it is sooo CHEAP!
Lots of other veggie and fruit type things are not that expencive either.

It is the habbits of the people, not the emergance of junk food, or other things. It is also this western idea of excess...in everything.

ThePittman

botankus
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
People in the USA go with cars EVERYWHERE. Drive to the store which is like 20 mins walk. 20 mins?! Noone should drive to that distance.

I'm sorry but if it's dark I'm not walking down a two-lane highway with drunk rednecks ready to mow me over and high-tail it because they're afraid of going to jail if they get caught with a hit-and-run.

When people mow people over with cars and drive off, people ask, "how can you just leave that person there all bleeding on the side of the road?" The answer is..."you go to jail, *****, if you turn yourself in, so it's best to speed off into the sunset and hope a part of your bumper didn't fall off when you ran them over."

PVS
Originally posted by botankus
I'm sorry but if it's dark I'm not walking down a two-lane highway with drunk rednecks ready to mow me over and high-tail it because they're afraid of going to jail if they get caught with a hit-and-run.

When people mow people over with cars and drive off, people ask, "how can you just leave that person there all bleeding on the side of the road?" The answer is..."you go to jail, *****, if you turn yourself in, so it's best to speed off into the sunset and hope a part of your bumper didn't fall off when you ran them over."

is there a confession in there?

botankus
Hmmm...where's that shifty smilie?

I'm just trying to be realistic here. Not everything is as cut-and-dry as saying "if you eat a large McDonald's fries, you're going to be fat." You have to take into account factors such as inebriated hicks throwing empty Miller High Life cases at you as they rev up their engines to back over your face.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by debbiejo
Hey, I'm on here a lot and I'm in no way fat!

It's what U eat..........Can't people get that through their damn minds......gezzzzzz are people soooooooooooo stupid.................god!!

The irony of this post is melting my eyeballs.

dirkdirden
Look I found a link between fat people and the internet.

Mindship
Without delving into the exceptions, increasingly, people eat too much and do too little, especially if they think surgery can save their ass.

On the other hand, given a choice between a bony woman and a voluptuous woman, all else being equal I'd take voluptuous anyday.

juggernaut66666
In my opinion most of the fat people don't do sports they are just eating and watching tv after they they cry like omg I'm fat and that is all they won't do anything to loose they weight even if they try it most of them get's bored of it and stop it. It is not impossible to slim down one of my friend weighed 95kg and within 4 months he became 76 kg by only training and working out.It is not impossible to slim down only some people think that way.

dirkdirden

Quiero Mota
Fat people stop destroying the word voluptuous, Marilyn Monroe is voluptuous Rosanne Barr is fat there is a difference.

http://www.legendsofcomedy.com/movie/Roseanne.jpg

laughing

No honestly, that really made me laugh at my computer and I rarely laugh at shit I read on computers.

PVS
If you have a fat stomic you are NOT voluptuous you are chunky, fat, large and in charge, but not voluptuous.

Fat people stop destroying the word voluptuous, Marilyn Monroe is voluptuous Rosanne Barr is fat there is a difference.

finally we agree. i am so sick of fat chick euphemisms. "curvy" is another one. no, although your many rolls do have curves, you are NOT by extension "curvy".

Mindship

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by botankus

A story for you. A few years ago I was driving down 52 on my way to work in Greensboro. It was just getting light and I noticed a lot of the cars slowing down in front of me. Not to teh point of creeping, but their brake lights were flashing on and off. As I approached the area where they were hitting their brakes, I ran over this huge lump of flesh. I assumed it was a deer and kept right on going. that night, I found out it was a woman who'd been walking down teh highway and been struck by a girl driving home early that morning. She'd stopped because she knew she'd hit something but hadn't seen what it was. When she got out of her car and tried to find whatever it was, she found a dead deer on teh side of the road. Thinking that was what she'd hit, she got back in her car and left. The news said they assumed that the woman had been hit almost immeadiately afterwards by a tractor trailer. This apparently resulted in her being paractically vaporized and left unrecognizable. So the poor woman laid there for several hours, being run over again and again. By the time I came along at around 7:30, she was pretty well tenderized and flattened.

i cut the article out of the newspaper the next day, I wonder what I did with it.

cain marko
Ok so cba reading this thread. but I spend alot of my time studying using a computer or just sitting at a desk. Am i fat no. In fact i seem to be shedding weight. I'm still putting on cos i'm working out but still. I think it is more to do with our culture and the lack of domestic skill in the modern household. alot of people dont know what goes into food and couldn't probbly tell butter from margerine. i think that is where we have gone wrong.

debbiejo
20 mins of walking??? OH MY GOD!! NOOOOOOOOO

Actually you are right. In Argentina for instance they eat a lot of food and very late. Dinners at 10pm, and lots of beef yet they are not fat. They walk everywhere....oh and donuts too.

botankus
Look I found a link between fat people and the internet.

Mr. Smiley's avatar!

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Mindship
Absolutely there's a diff. But Marilyn Monroe voluptuous? Today she'd be called fat. Personally, I see her more as curvaceous than voluptuous. For voluptuous, I was thinking more along the lines of, say, Anna Nicole Smith when she was heavy. I'd take her over a Kate Moss type.

(still shuddering from that Rosanne pic)

You are a sick dude. Anna Nicole when she was fat was not voluptuous she was fat and moooeeewwing at everyone. Kate Moss gots a sexy coke head rag doll look that me likes. You know you love Rosanne.

Rogue Jedi
dude, roseanne? thats just infinitely wrong.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
dude, roseanne? thats just infinitely wrong.

MMmmmmm makes you want to whip out the crisco.

Robtard
MMmmmmm makes you want to whip out the crisco.

No, no and no... With women of her fatness, you roll them in flower and look for the wet spot. Don't they teach kids anything useful in school these days.

dirkdirden
No, no and no... With women of her fatness, you roll them in flower and look for the wet spot. Don't they teach kids anything useful in school these days.

That wouldn't work for me because I'm hung like a soda can short and stubby no way I could fight the fat to get into the jelly. I just grease up the whole body and go to town on any and all rolls I can find.

Mr. Sandman
That wouldn't work for me because I'm hung like a soda can short and stubby no way I could fight the fat to get into the jelly. I just grease up the whole body and go to town on any and all rolls I can find.

HAHAHA gross laughing

Mindship
You are a sick dude. Anna Nicole when she was fat was not voluptuous she was fat and moooeeewwing at everyone. Kate Moss gots a sexy coke head rag doll look that me likes. You know you love Rosanne.
*Anna Nicole coked out...*
......droolio

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Mindship
*Anna Nicole coked out...*
......droolio

Anna nicole coked out having sex with her dead coked out son.

Have to steal this line but thats hot.

drewbiefan
I think many people control this nowadays though. I always do, and i see most others too=D well some LOL!

Kayne Archeron
some people can't help their weight, due to complications or a slowed metabolism. but i agree that the people that can help it should, though i honestly think people look better with a little chub, since then they actually look like they're eating well and don't get mistaken with a janitor's broom

drewbiefan
Oh yes i agree there and it is a shame to those people. I agree now thatyou have said that, i remember having a friend that has a certain problem and therefore could not help it. I am not sure if it was her diabetes.

Soleran
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
some people can't help their weight, due to complications or a slowed metabolism.

LOL yes of course not everyone's a victim of their own biology!

dirkdirden

Soleran
Genetics plays the largest role in whether or not you will be a big fat cow.

I thought how much you ate was the largest indicator of how large you get to be!

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
finally we agree. i am so sick of fat chick euphemisms. "curvy" is another one. no, although your many rolls do have curves, you are NOT by extension "curvy".
That appropriate adjective would, in fact, be "lumpy."

Also, Rosie O'Fat vs. Roseanne Barr: Two roses by any other name.

It's the fight of the century, I tells ya.

KidRock
There are people that were born fat..then there are people that were once skinny but then became fat.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Soleran
I thought how much you ate was the largest indicator of how large you get to be!

For people with the fat gene it is, but if you don't have the fat gene you can eat what ever you want.

For example yesterday I had 4 pancakes 2 eggs 2 bacon and a soda at Ihop for breakfast. for lunch I had a full rack of baby back ribs with fries and a soda, dinner I had beef stew, and second dinner I had bowl of fruity pebbles. While working I had a snickers a bag of Doritos and 2 dr.peppers. Also had some gushers and fruitrollups.

By all means I should be a HUGE COW but I have a very high metabolism and my entire family line has skinny people so I lack the fat gene.

So if you have the fat gene stay the hell away from food becuase you will get fat.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by FeceMan
That appropriate adjective would, in fact, be "lumpy."

Also, Rosie O'Fat vs. Roseanne Barr: Two roses by any other name.

It's the fight of the century, I tells ya.

O deer god I just had an orgazim......twice.

drewbiefan
Hmm i agree partly with that. But i have a different weight, and body to myparents haha. Infact i am not a lot like my parents at all and i know many that are not either really. My mom is different a lot to me!
I eat some fat but i never put it on, i probably would always stay like this because i excersise too. I am apparently very slim but i see myself as really fatsad
I believe no matter what your family are like, unlessyou have high metabolism, depends on what you are, not always associated with families.

Soleran
For people with the fat gene it is, but if you don't have the fat gene you can eat what ever you want.

For example yesterday I had 4 pancakes 2 eggs 2 bacon and a soda at Ihop for breakfast. for lunch I had a full rack of baby back ribs with fries and a soda, dinner I had beef stew, and second dinner I had bowl of fruity pebbles. While working I had a snickers a bag of Doritos and 2 dr.peppers. Also had some gushers and fruitrollups.

By all means I should be a HUGE COW but I have a very high metabolism and my entire family line has skinny people so I lack the fat gene.

So if you have the fat gene stay the hell away from food becuase you will get fat.

LOL eat that way without exercising at 35 and you'll be a fatty but I guess then you could "catch" the fat gene, lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by Soleran
LOL eat that way without exercising at 35 and you'll be a fatty but I guess then you could "catch" the fat gene, lol.

Exactly... Up until I was about 29-30, I could eat anything and I never put on fat, granted, it's still hard for me to put on a lot of fat, but If I splurge for 2-3 days and eat cookies, chocolate, icecream etc. I'll notice a little chub on the love handle area.

He's going to be in for a big surprise if he keeps that up.

dirkdirden
Exactly... Up until I was about 29-30, I could eat anything and I never put on fat, granted, it's still hard for me to put on a lot of fat, but If I splurge for 2-3 days and eat cookies, chocolate, icecream etc. I'll notice a little chub on the love handle area.

He's going to be in for a big surprise if he keeps that up.

My dad still eat like that and he was skinny as a nail. Had a heart attack and died but still only weighted 145.

§noopy
Originally posted by grey fox
Co Signed

InnerRise
My dad still eat like that and he was skinny as a nail. Had a heart attack and died but still only weighted 145. You say your dad EAT like that. If he's dead, it would be he ATE like that.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

KidRock
I hate the fat people that eat all the time, never exercise and blame their genetics for not being able to lose the weight.

I have respect for fattys who at least TRY and lose the weight. Even though it isnt rocket science to lose 30 pounds. Just dont be a complete idiot about what you eat and occasionally run or play basketball or something and you will mantain a healthy weight.

botankus
Originally posted by KidRock
Just dont be a complete idiot about what you eat and occasionally run or play basketball or something and you will mantain a healthy weight.

And this is to the fat guys who play basketball: You can play, but keep your damn shirt on!

Syren
Originally posted by PVS

clapping

Rogue Jedi
the lesser of two evils?

InnerRise
Originally posted by KidRock
I hate the fat people that eat all the time, never exercise and blame their genetics for not being able to lose the weight.

I have respect for fattys who at least TRY and lose the weight. Even though it isnt rocket science to lose 30 pounds. Just dont be a complete idiot about what you eat and occasionally run or play basketball or something and you will mantain a healthy weight. Actually genetics can be involved sometimes.

Not to mention problems such as Prada Willy Syndrome out there in the world.

So your statement is void.

drewbiefan
Genetics can be SOMETIMES, however not alwayssmile that is what i was meaning! For example, i am one example, as i am different to my mom smile but my dad is slim!

Starhawk
I'd like to see thme lose weight as well, not so much cause of the grotesque swinging gut as the health issues to them. I see fat people waddling down the street and they are stopping and panting and you just have to feel pity for them.

Mr. Sandman
Fat people make for comfortable couches.

drewbiefan
LOL! your funny=D but no offense but won't fat people take t rather offensively what your saying?

Syren
I'd like to see them get off their fat asses and catch me stick out tongue

(KIDDING)

GCG

Whata do you think?

I just came out of the OTF thread and someone posted:

"Let's try to get to the next 1000th post in under 2 hours. w00t"

InnerRise
Originally posted by Starhawk
I'd like to see thme lose weight as well, not so much cause of the grotesque swinging gut as the health issues to them. I see fat people waddling down the street and they are stopping and panting and you just have to feel pity for them. Why feel pity for them? They aren't inferior to thinner people. No need to feel pity for them. That's disrespectful, as if you're better than them.

Robtard
Originally posted by Syren
I'd like to see them get off their fat asses and catch me stick out tongue

(KIDDING)

That could be the new miracle weight lose method... If the fat-ass guy can catch you, he gets to defile your every orifice.

Mr. Sandman
That could be the new miracle weight lose method... If the fat-ass guy can catch you, he gets to defile your every orifice.

which begs the question, how fat is fat?

I'm a little overweight, but would I qualify for this rule? I ****in hope so, Id get laid more often.

Syren

I'm down with that. There's no way any fatass is gonna catch me, I'm far too fast eyes

Mr. Sandman
I'm down with that. There's no way any fatass is gonna catch me, I'm far too fast eyes

Pray you don't trip or twist an ankle. The images I'm getting are too gruesome for the internets.

Robtard

That's what the Hare said, but the Tortoise ended up winning the race... You sure you want to risk defilement of your orifices on mere conceit?

Syren
That's what the Hare said, but the Tortoise ended up winning the race... You sure you want to risk defilement of your orifices on mere conceit?

You call it a risk? stick out tongue

Robtard
You call it a risk? stick out tongue

She's a "three input'er"... I dig that!

Oncewhite
I saw this online:

"LOOK AT THIS WOMAN...

SKINNY WOMAN WITH CELLULITE ALL OVER THE BACK OF HER LEGS.
http://news.yahoo.com/photo/061207/photos_od_afp/0c83e8a50688c384f255b235cd16bb93

Now that I see her cellulite on the back of her thighs (in the cover pic), I don't feel so badly at all!!

AND SHE WALKS SO PROUD HUH? WITH ALL THAT CELLULITE, I'VE SEEN BIGGER WOMEN WITH no cellulite at all, BUT THIS PERSON, BECAUSE OF HER SIZE GET'S TO WALK AROUND LIKE SHE'S QUEEN-B, AND GUESS WHAT, SHE'LL JUST SCREW ANY GUY THAT COMES, AS YOU POOR GUYS SULK AROUND WHEN A GOOD WOMAN IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. LOOK AT HER CELLULITE AND SEE IF SHE HAS A RIGHT TO BE PROUD.

It's what you worship that TRAPS you men, when a good woman is right in front of you!"

FeceMan
She was probably a big girl beforehand.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Oncewhite
I saw this online:

"LOOK AT THIS WOMAN...

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/061207/photos_od_afp/0c83e8a50688c384f255b235cd16bb93

Now that I see her cellulite on the back of her thighs (in the cover pic), I don't feel so badly at all!!

AND SHE WALKS SO PROUD HUH? WITH ALL THAT CELLULITE, I'VE SEEN BIGGER WOMEN WITH no cellulite at all, BUT THIS PERSON, BECAUSE OF HER SIZE GET'S TO WALK AROUND LIKE SHE'S QUEEN-B, AND GUESS WHAT, SHE'LL JUST SCREW ANY GUY THAT COMES, AS YOU POOR GUYS SULK AROUND WHEN A GOOD WOMAN IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. LOOK AT HER CELLULITE AND SEE IF SHE HAS A RIGHT TO BE PROUD.

It's what you worship that TRAPS you men, when a good woman is right in front of you!" Wow...........You are so dumb and shallow and superficial.

You deserve to die.

Very ignorant post.

Please refrain.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by InnerRise
Wow...........You are so dumb and shallow and superficial.

You deserve to die.

Very ignorant post.

Please refrain.

I deserve to die? for what? you can't tell me Asians aren't shallow, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the philosophy of Asia, but please don't tell me that my talk of this "one" person is shallow above all that I've read and seen over the past 10-20 years of yellow-fever.

FeceMan
OH SNAP

"Yellow-fever"...

Win.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by FeceMan
OH SNAP

"Yellow-fever"...

Win.

over-rated!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Sandman
I saw this online:

"LOOK AT THIS WOMAN...

It's what you worship that TRAPS you men, when a good woman is right in front of you!"

I'D STILL HIT IT.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
I'D STILL HIT IT.

I bet you have or had an STD.

Mr. Sandman
I bet you have or had an STD.

Never had an STD and never will.

Any more baseless assumptions you'd like to make about me?

Oncewhite
Visit your local health clinic. I love it when men who slobber over a slutty looking woman, claim that they are DISEASE FREE, DISEASE FREE MY ASS. Condoms don't save you from herpes, and many more, and men don't always have symptoms.

Mr. Sandman
Visit your local health clinic. I love it when men who slobber over a slutty looking woman, claim that they are DISEASE FREE, DISEASE FREE MY ASS. Condoms don't save you from herpes, and many more, and men don't always have symptoms.

My mother works for the Department of Health. I get all my shit free and tested every 3 months.

You are never, ever going to have any kind of leverage with me on this topic. Give up.

Oncewhite
My mother works for the Department of Health. I get all my shit free and tested every 3 months.

You are never, ever going to have any kind of leverage with me on this topic. Give up.

whatever, i can't see why you would find a woman who shows half her butt checks in public, most decent men (may) look, but most would know that if it's done to that extreme, she's desperately seeking attention for some reason, maybe (free) or (paid) sex.....anyone??

Mr. Sandman
whatever, i can't see why you would find a woman who shows half her butt checks in public, most decent men (may) look, but most would know that if it's done to that extreme, she's desperately seeking attention for some reason, maybe (free) or (paid) sex.....anyone??

And?

I don't see the problem with that. I'm up for sex anytime anywhere.

She's wearing a whore's uniform. She's a whore. That's what whores are for. Hit it and quit it.

Where's the problem?

InnerRise
Visit your local health clinic. I love it when men who slobber over a slutty looking woman, claim that they are DISEASE FREE, DISEASE FREE MY ASS. Condoms don't save you from herpes, and many more, and men don't always have symptoms. I like how you say MEN don't always have symptoms.

And what WOMEN do?

You remain ridiculously oblivious to your ignorance.

Oncewhite
I like how you say MEN don't always have symptoms.

And what WOMEN do?

You remain ridiculously oblivious to your ignorance.

Yup, men DO NOT ALWAYS have symptoms, it's easy for them to carry SOME STDs without knowing it. A woman's body is an incubator, and it's easier for things to grow in dark and moist environments, it has nothing to do with bashing males, it is science, not all men have symptoms and not all STDs give off symptoms and some men tend to go without symptoms at all, easy carriers. Just like with AIDS, the women catch it easier and die faster.

xXxPunkchickxXx

Whata do you think?

First of its not the internet's fault. Or sometimes the persons fault.

Have you seen the price of healthy food. And on every corner is a fast food place. Not enough healthy places that sell good home cooked food for reasonable price.

Syren
Oncewhite, you seriously should consider thinking a little.

Oncewhite
Oncewhite, you seriously should consider thinking a little.

Ok, if you are talking about the STD post, here's one piece of evidence, although I know that other STDs don't always show up in men as symptoms...

"Although many men with gonorrhea may have no symptoms at all, some men have some signs or symptoms that appear two to five days after infection; symptoms can take as long as 30 days to appear. Symptoms and signs include a burning sensation when urinating, or a white, yellow, or green discharge from the penis. Sometimes men with gonorrhea get painful or swollen testicles."this is from the cdc on "std facts".

Syren
I wasn't referring to any STD posts. It's just the way you put forward your comments, to be honest. You appear shallow, although you're probably not. That's why I said think a little.

Hi, I'm Syren. You'll probably remember me as that b!tch who jumped your back first time she met you stick out tongue

Mr. Sandman
Ok, if you are talking about the STD post, here's one piece of evidence, although I know that other STDs don't always show up in men as symptoms...

I believe she was referring to the fact that you make baseless assumptions about people, never having met them or even read more than 1 or 2 of their posts.

I wasn't referring to any STD posts. It's just the way you put forward your comments, to be honest. You appear shallow, although you're probably not. That's why I said think a little.

Hi, I'm Syren. You'll probably remember me as that b!tch who jumped your back first time she met you stick out tongue

What are you doing being nice? You should get a warning.

Syren
I believe she was referring to the fact that you make baseless assumptions about people, never having met them or even read more than 1 or 2 of their posts.

Pretty much laughing out loud But then, isn't that exactly what the rest of us did?

That's right, reinforce my already cemented reputation as a tyrannical biatch. Thank you stick out tongue

Oncewhite

Hi Syen, I am far from shallow, it was a mockery toward men who think that fat is ugly when skinny women have cellulite too, it was meant to be a way of stating, thin doesn't mean pretty, BUT neither does fat. wink

And Syren, I don't recall you treating me badly when we first met??? smile

Oncewhite

wow, i didn't notice this, my apologies!!

Syren
Hi Syen, I am far from shallow, it was a mockery toward men who think that fat is ugly when skinny women have cellulite too, it was meant to be a way of stating, thin doesn't mean pretty, BUT neither does fat. wink

Right, I get that and I agree. But on the other hand you could ask why cellulite matters at all? From your perspective you're saying cellulite on a bigger person shouldn't be constantly pointed out because, as you proved, slim women get it too. But the way you put your argument forth made it sound like you think anyone with cellulite is hideous. It's natural to have physical 'flaws' and imperfections, they make us human. What is a bit of cellulite anyway? It shouldn't matter, that's the point. No matter how big or small you are.

Have we spoken before? smile

Oncewhite
Right, I get that and I agree. But on the other hand you could ask why cellulite matters at all? From your perspective you're saying cellulite on a bigger person shouldn't be constantly pointed out because, as you proved, slim women get it too. But the way you put your argument forth made it sound like you think anyone with cellulite is hideous. It's natural to have physical 'flaws' and imperfections, they make us human. What is a bit of cellulite anyway? It shouldn't matter, that's the point. No matter how big or small you are.

Have we spoken before? smile

Well, I am female, I don't care. Most gay men don't care about fat women, but a lot of straight men do, and they can be very cruel about "fat", anything above size -1. So, yeah, I wanted to prove a point about cellulite, that even though a female has the "right" size, she can still have cellulite! And some fat women don't have cellulite. It's an observation, because in the end, most care about "fat" for superficial reasons anyway.

InnerRise
Yup, men DO NOT ALWAYS have symptoms, it's easy for them to carry SOME STDs without knowing it. A woman's body is an incubator, and it's easier for things to grow in dark and moist environments, it has nothing to do with bashing males, it is science, not all men have symptoms and not all STDs give off symptoms and some men tend to go without symptoms at all, easy carriers. Just like with AIDS, the women catch it easier and die faster. Ummm....Your dumb. no expression

Bullsh!t.no expression

How old are you?

vintageSW77

mock dudes who think fat is ugly all u want
never date a chick with a bigger ass than your own
thats my motto
sure fat chicks are people(!) and some have nice personalities of course
but i think it looks terrible when a chick has a big fat ass n thighs to match
i will get lynched for this comment and i dont care but guys who say they love their fat chicks "just the way they are" are
a) in denial and whip out the old porn featuring slim chicks whilst fatty is out
b) have a fatty fetish
c) say it to keep their fat chicks sweat...i mean sweet

my chick is 7 1/2 stone and a size eight
an all thanks for that

Oncewhite
Originally posted by vintageSW77
mock dudes who think fat is ugly all u want
never date a chick with a bigger ass than your own
thats my motto
sure fat chicks are people(!) and some have nice personalities of course
but i think it looks terrible when a chick has a big fat ass n thighs to match
i will get lynched for this comment and i dont care but guys who say they love their fat chicks "just the way they are" are
a) in denial and whip out the old porn featuring slim chicks whilst fatty is out
b) have a fatty fetish
c) say it to keep their fat chicks sweat...i mean sweet

an all thanks for that

You prove my point, cellulite is FAT and that woman in the pic is SKINNY, yet, cellulite aka fat all up and down her legs...again, if we are going to be superficial, let's go ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

Syren

an all thanks for that

How old is your chick? Because I'm about 112lbs, 8 stone? Just under 8 stone? I'm 22 and I'm 5ft 7, and I am underweight but it's because I'm anaemic. I weigh more than your girl so if she's tall, she needs to whack on some weight. If she's petite, however, then ignore me smile

vintageSW77
my chick is just 5 ft

InnerRise
What is 8 stones?

Syren
What is 8 stones?

14lbs in one stone, it's how we weigh ourselves. We count in multiples of 14 - or one stone.

But when I'm on here or another forum I usually say my weight in lbs big grin

vintageSW77

Oncewhite

vintageSW77
nah **** that firm crap
it still looks rank

InnerRise
14lbs in one stone, it's how we weigh ourselves. We count in multiples of 14 - or one stone.

But when I'm on here or another forum I usually say my weight in lbs big grin But why do that and put yourself through the trouble of all of that math?

dirkdirden
The best thing to do is find a fat chick with a nice face. Due too there weight they will more than likely have low self esteem. You date them and convince them to stop eating and drop about 40 lbs. Then you have a super hottie with a nice face and low self esteem no better chick to use and abuse then loose.

vintageSW77
yeah but whilst shes losing weight youll probably lose interest
lifes too short

Mr. Sandman
but a lot of straight men do, and they can be very cruel about "fat", anything above size -1.

Everyone I know love all women up to about size 12-14.

After that it's just kind of ridiculous.

On a side note, noone was even talking about cellulite but you.

dirkdirden
yeah but whilst shes losing weight youll probably lose interest
lifes too short

Well once you do that to one girl you dump her start on another but go back to the one you dumped for angry brake up sex over and over tell your new one is skinny. Just keep they cycle going and you don't lose interest.

In High school I dated a girl that was skinny but had a layer of funky lower back fat size 4 waist but with back fat it was strange.

Quiero Mota
Due too there weight they will more than likely have low self esteem.

You think??

And the rest of that post was a joke.

debbiejo
I feel many over weight people that I have met have the best personalities.

Robtard
I feel many over weight people that I have met have the best personalities.

They have too, it's all they got.

debbiejo
I do enjoy their company many times sometimes to the beautiful people.........weird eh?

Robtard
I do enjoy their company many times sometimes to the beautiful people.........weird eh?

Birds of a feather flock together?

debbiejo
For me it's not what's on the outside, but on the inside...........funny how I have many friends, but the ones that stand out in my past were the heavy ones....Ohhhhh how they make me laugh......They seem so much more real.

Robtard
For me it's not what's on the outside, but on the inside...........funny how I have many friends, but the ones that stand out in my past were the heavy ones....Ohhhhh how they make me laugh......They seem so much more real.

So it's safe to say you prefer quantity over quality?

http://anya.digitalspark.net/~jonc/stormtrooper.gif

debbiejo
I prefer real to fake actually...........I myself am not heavy, but people are my favorite thing in life, and the more genuin ......then the more I will be there for them............I like real.

Robtard
I prefer real to fake actually...........I myself am not heavy, but people are my favorite thing in life, and the more genuin ......then the more I will be there for them............I like real.

I'm just ****ing with you... I wasn't really implying you are fat and ugly.

debbiejo
Well cool, here's a pic........

I'm very active!!

Robtard
Well cool, here's a pic........

I'm very active!!

If that woman was 6-7 decades younger, I'd go down between her legs.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

She probably has some hotty old men like PVS after her.

Mr. Sandman
They have too, it's all they got.

I was just going to say that. Good thing I read first.

vintageSW77
its a myth that fat people are funny,
i can only name a couple of fat comedians...and two of those died of heart attacks
most fat people because of this "fat people are funny" myth ive met are ****ing annoying
they smell too
i find that they assume they have to be funny because they are fat
much like the majority of black people assume they have to listen to rNb,Hip Hop,be materialistic over tacky shit and eat fried chicken.

here we go

vintageSW77
looks like i killed that one

lil bitchiness
its a myth that fat people are funny,
i can only name a couple of fat comedians...and two of those died of heart attacks
most fat people because of this "fat people are funny" myth ive met are ****ing annoying
they smell too
i find that they assume they have to be funny because they are fat
much like the majority of black people assume they have to listen to rNb,Hip Hop,be materialistic over tacky shit and eat fried chicken.

here we go

Where did the friend chicken come from? Although I like ''materialistic over tacky things''- too true.

Victor Von Doom
Is it?

Rogue Jedi
thats because they werent hung up on their looks. they let their real selves show.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Is it?

Yes. Everyone is materialistic over tacky things. Materialism is tacky. Consumerism is a mirror into atrophy of western society.

Victor Von Doom
Yes. Everyone is materialistic over tacky things. Materialism is tacky. Consumerism is a mirror into atrophy of western society.

Funny, I thought he described it as a quality of 'the majority of black people'.

Alfheim

Thats true actually, I used to be like that. Dunno about the fried chicken, but I like KFC style chicken.

Rogue Jedi
show me one person who is not materialistic. some are worse than others, but no one is not materialistic.

lil bitchiness
Funny, I thought he described it as a quality of 'the majority of black people'.

Actually, there is a sub-culture of materialism within the hip-hop culture. And the glorification of the poverty (for those who are not poor more than those who are).

It is also called a strain theory.

It is a dictated cultural aspects of young black males today. The differance is that some resist it and other do not.

Rogue Jedi
hip hop artists? materialistic? surely you jest.

Bardock42
Actually, there is a sub-culture of materialism within the hip-hop culture. And the glorification of the poverty (for those who are not poor more than those who are).

It is a dictated cultural aspects of young black males today. The differance is that some resist it and other do not.

Either way. You are agreeing to some idiotic generalization of a group of people. Very weird. Wouldn't have thought you would. But, hey, though you are wrong, it's okay.

Rogue Jedi
just listen to "real big" by mannie fresh.

vintageSW77

Alfheim
Originally posted by Bardock42
Either way. You are agreeing to some idiotic generalization of a group of people. Very weird. Wouldn't have thought you would. But, hey, though you are wrong, it's okay.

No shes not. Im black as well. miffed

Victor Von Doom

Are you actually going to fly in the face of common sense because there is tenuous theoretical backing?

Also, do you equate 'hip-hop culture' with 'black people'?

ias i see in my local newspaper every night if they cant afford it they go and get it whatever means they can

Must be true then.

Alfheim
Are you actually going to fly in the face of common sense because there is tenuous theoretical backing?

Also, do you equate 'hip-hop culture' with 'black people'?

Is it me or are you assuming she doesnt know whats shes talking about because shes white and shes talking about black people?

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Alfheim
Is it me or are you assuming she doesnt know whats shes talking about because shes white and shes talking about black people?

It's you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alfheim
No shes not. Im black as well. miffed

what

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
what
they are black. get it?roll eyes (sarcastic)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>