DC versus Marvel: A Multiversal War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
GOD has decided that the existence of 2 multiverses, DC and Marvel, is creating problems in both the time and spatial spectrum, and that if the 2 continue to exist, both will be destroyed.

HE issues a referendum: A Battle between the 2 Multiverses to determine the survival of ONE. EVERY being from both multiverse is enlisted to participate. GOD gives both sides SEVEN days to prepare for the oncoming onslaught.

GOD sets 2 rules:

1) There SHALL be NO rewriting of timelines.

2) There SHALL be NO creation/or destruction of universes/multiverses, etc.

The WAR is over when one Multiverse no longer has any beings in existence.

Which multiverse shall remain after the universe shaking MULTIVERSAL WAR?

Devil Lance
way to many characters

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce
GOD has decided that the existence of 2 multiverses, DC and Marvel, is creating problems in both the time and spatial spectrum, and that if the 2 continue to exist, both will be destroyed.

HE issues a referendum: A Battle between the 2 Multiverses to determine the survival of ONE. EVERY being from both multiverse is enlisted to participate. GOD gives both sides SEVEN days to prepare for the oncoming onslaught.

Which multiverse shall remain after the universe shaking MULTIVERSAL WAR? I wonder if this goes over the 7 person rule...

Also, you can't make a thread like this and expect outcomes, since, this isn't focusing on the people's abilities, it's an all out battle, how are you going to debate it?

We all know Wolverine wins anyway...

masterbruce
Originally posted by Devil Lance
way to many characters

This might be over 7 characters technically, but I think it probably doesn't revolve around their many characters for the outcome.

i.e., I don't think Wolverine or Batman are going to be major players in the outcome.

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
I wonder if this goes over the 7 person rule...

the collision of Wolverine's addimantium and the Batkick will cause both multiverses to implode.

masterbruce
I wonder if this goes over the 7 person rule...

Also, you can't make a thread like this and expect outcomes, since, this isn't focusing on the people's abilities, it's an all out battle, how are you going to debate it?

I've stipulated 2 rules that I think may make the battle more manageable to debate.

masterbruce
Basically, it comes down to each universe's cosmic powerhouses.

bigbran
Originally posted by Priest
the collision of Wolverine's addimantium and the Batkick will cause both multiverses to implode. Basically.Originally posted by masterbruce
I've stipulated 2 rules that I think may make the battle more manageable to debate. Ok, then, PM a mod, and tell him to look this over then...

Supreme being

GOD sets 2 rules:

1) There SHALL be NO rewriting of timelines.

2) There SHALL be NO creation/or destruction of universes/multiverses, etc.

The WAR is over when one Multiverse no longer has any beings in existence.

Which multiverse shall remain after the universe shaking MULTIVERSAL WAR?

Well what your basically asking is which company is better DC or Marvel because at the end of the day thats what its going to boil down to.

masterbruce
imho, I think this thread should remain open to debate and the 7 person limit should be excused.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Supreme being
Well what your basically asking is which company is better DC or Marvel because at the end of the day thats what its going to boil down to.

No, not at all, I fail to see how you arrived at that conclusion. My question basically boils down to which Universe has more higher powered cosmic entities, as that universe is likely to win.

Supreme being
No, not at all, I fail to see how you arrived at that conclusion. My question basically boils down to which Universe has more higher powered cosmic entities, as that universe is likely to win.

I came to that basis of thinking based on things that occur on here everyday, a simple scenario is one fanboy pops in saying well i know LT is stronger than spectre so Marvel wins and you can bet thats when the shit hits the fan and it kicks of between DC and Marvel lovers.

King Kandy
Hmmm...

Marvel might take this.

It all depends on whether or not GOD is analogues with TOAA/Presence.

masterbruce
Originally posted by King Kandy
Hmmm...

Marvel might take this.

It all depends on whether or not GOD is analogues with TOAA/Presence.

GOD is the very TOP Being in either universe and will not participate.

celestialdemon
the collision of Wolverine's addimantium and the Batkick will cause both multiverses to implode.

cheers I'll drink to that.

King Kandy
GOD is the very TOP Being in either universe and will not participate.
In that case, Marvel has to win.

Thanos with THOTU taps all their energy.

masterbruce

DC doesn't have an equivalent being who can counter/match that?

King Kandy
DC doesn't have an equivalent being who can counter/match that?
Not if you don't include the presence.

He'll suck them into himself.

Juntai

Thanos with THOTU taps all their energy. Thanos doesn't have the heart of the universe.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Juntai
Thanos doesn't have the heart of the universe.
Not anymore, no.

But it's still floating around. He could get it if he wants to.

doctorstrongbad

Well is looks like the marvel side win win.

starlock
i will take marvel for the win,but when the G.L corps get to full membership(they have only 300-400 GL's) i think the sides will even out or go in DC favor

Edit-i think the guardians are putting two GL's in each sector thats alot over 7000 i think whew!

juggernaut66666
edit

complexbrother
it will all come down to

Capatin America's jobber aura

vs

the Bat kick .

Al Japone
Against the rules but this should be left open, so we can try to get a clear winner. Please Leave it open so we can try to find out.

Kutulu
What it really comes down to is masterbruce versus the Punisher in a street brawl, IMHO. evil face

grey fox
DC wins easily

God : Destroy the opposing universe my creations.

Spectre : Ummm..yeah Yahweh you know most of those guy's are sinners, so I'm going to need a HUUUUUUUUUUGE power up. I'm thinking Superboy Prime style power up...

God : Hmmmm , Well I can't see the harm in that

*SHAZAMWTFPWNAGEPOWERUP*

Spectre : OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH !!!!!

*Annihilates 99% of Marvel easily*

Living Tribunal : *Backing away slowly* Hey..Spectre.... buddy....pal . Remember when I helped you in Marvel versus DC ?

Spectre : *Obliterates LT * Sorry LT but I'm afraid that was Retconned ..

Galan007
the collision of Wolverine's addimantium and the Batkick will cause both multiverses to implode. laughing

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing

Marvel automatically wins- Mr. Immortal (and a few others with permission from death) are unkillable. not like "I'll eventually evolve back like doomsday" unkillable- literally unkillable. All of the elders of the universe fall under this category, also.

For that matter, what's to stop death from simply barring the entire MU from her realm, rendering them all immortal and unkillable?

This thread is silly. Too many variables.

Juntai
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Marvel automatically wins- Mr. Immortal (and a few others with permission from death) are unkillable. not like "I'll eventually evolve back like doomsday" unkillable- literally unkillable. All of the elders of the universe fall under this category, also.

For that matter, what's to stop death from simply barring the entire MU from her realm, rendering them all immortal and unkillable?

This thread is silly. Too many variables. What's to stop the same from happening in DC?
DC too has unkillable characters.

The thread involves far too much, it's kinda dumb to be honest.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Juntai
What's to stop the same from happening in DC?
DC too has unkillable characters.

The thread involves far too much, it's kinda dumb to be honest.

Hmm..I didn't know DC had a "death" that could do that. Who's unkillable in DC?

juggernaut66666
Hmm..I didn't know DC had a "death" that could do that. Who's unkillable in DC?
Darkseid since he was important for the Source.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkseid since he was important for the Source.

Wasn't darkseid killed by the Atom in JLA (rock of ages...circa 1998 or so) before the universe rebooted?

DC One million also referred to him as being killed by the martian manhunter. Apparently Darkseid IS capable of death.

juggernaut66666
Wasn't darkseid killed by the Atom in JLA (rock of ages...circa 1998 or so) before the universe rebooted?

DC One million also referred to him as being killed by the martian manhunter. Apparently Darkseid IS capable of death.
He will resurect just like Mr Immortal.

Space M ummy
He will resurect just like Mr Immortal.

Uh...DC 1 million had him dead. Stone dead. not coming back dead. Mr Immortal resurrects in like..5 seconds.

Mr Master
In the "Unkillable" category there is one Entity that Marvel has that DC does not have a counter part for, and he is more indestructible than any other, in fact he REALLY can NOT die, be destroyed or even erased.

Oblivion, (the embodiment of nothingness)

Nothing can match this fella in the durability department.

For even if the Marvel Multi-verse was completely erased, Oblivion will still be around laughing his ass off.

Howard_Jones
We get Amalgram v 2.0

Soljer
Bullshit thread.

Closed.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Mr Master
In the "Unkillable" category there is one Entity that Marvel has that DC does not have a counter part for, and he is more indestructible than any other, in fact he REALLY can NOT die, be destroyed or even erased.

Oblivion, (the embodiment of nothingness)

Nothing can match this fella in the durability department.

For even if the Marvel Multi-verse was completely erased, Oblivion will still be around laughing his ass off.

Oblivion is an aspect of death, as Infinity is an aspect of eternity.

Mr Master
Oblivion is an aspect of death, as Infinity is an aspect of eternity.

Actually, Oblivion is not an Aspect of Death at all.

And Infinity is not an Aspect of Eternity either.

Kutulu

^^ Quoted for Truth. These entites are aspects of the universe, not of each other.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Kutulu
^^ Quoted for Truth. These entites are aspects of the universe, not of each other.

Except Oblivion though, he stands in a class by himself.

Oblivion is the anti-thesis of the Universe, Oblivion's Realm is Outside of the Universe, Outside of the Multi-verse.

Oblivion's purpose is to keep ALL the Universes in the Omni-verse from expanding any further, as a Universe is made of Space and Time primarily, which equals Reality,

Oblivion is what lingers when there is no Universe or Multi-verse, Oblivion is Un-Reality, the Void, nothingness.

Kutulu
Except Oblivion though, he stands in a class by himself.

Oblivion is the anti-thesis of the Universe, Oblivion's Realm is Outside of the Universe, Outside of the Multi-verse.

Oblivion's purpose is to keep ALL the Universes in the Omni-verse from expanding any further, as a Universe is made of Space and Time primarily, which equals Reality,

Oblivion is what lingers when there is no Universe or Multi-verse, Oblivion is Un-Reality, the Void, nothingness.

So is there a multi-Oblivion and a regular Oblivion like there is a regular Death and a multi-Death?

King Kandy

Oblivion is the flip side of death.

Just like Infinity is the flip side of Eternity.

I believe this was stated in Quasar.

King Kandy
All of the elders of the universe fall under this category, also.
Actualy, the In-Betweener killed Elders.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Kutulu
So is there a multi-Oblivion and a regular Oblivion like there is a regular Death and a multi-Death?

Apparently there is only one Oblivion.

The thing is Oblivion is not part of any Universe unlike Death.

Because to be part of a Universe, as in Abstracts, there has to be Reality for the Concept to exist.

Death is a reality of Life.

Oblivion is the opposite of Reality, when a Universe is erased from existence or it collapses/folds into a Black Hole, that area of the Omni-verse becomes a Void (emptyness/nothingness) Oblivion is the embodiment of that Void.

Mr Master
Oblivion is the flip side of death.

Just like Infinity is the flip side of Eternity.

I believe this was stated in Quasar.

Negative.

That's Wiki confusing people,

Oblivion is NOT part of any Universal structure.

Death needs Life to be sustained,

Oblivion needs NOTHING.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They are equal and would destoy each other. There is absolutely nothing in one universe that has not or CANNOT be duplicated. The source is God's power, So it is easily a match for the Heart of the Universe. Which is one reason God blocks the Old and New Gods from gaining it's secrets. IT would be very easy for the presence to Allow DS entry into the source to match Thanos with THOU. And Marvel can just as easily match The GL corps. One Korvak or Phoenix entity could keep the corps busy for a long while. IMO they are dead even.

King Kandy
Negative.

That's Wiki confusing people,

Oblivion is NOT part of any Universal structure.

Death needs Life to be sustained,

Oblivion needs NOTHING.

I said flip side, not counter.

Eternity COUNTERS Death.

Infinity COUNTERS Oblivion.

Eternity and Infinity are FLIPS.

Death and Oblivion are FLIPS.

darthgoober
In all honesty, I think that Marvel takes this. Don't get me wrong, it's NOT because I prefer Marvel over DC(even though I'll admit that I do), it's just the way the companies are structured. DC likes to emphasize the power of it's heroes(I'm sure that we can all admit that the average DC hero is more powerful than the average Marvel hero), but Marvel likes to emphasize the power of it's cosmics. I'm not saying that DC doesn't have cosmics, it's just that Marvel focuses more on that respect, and therefore has more of them, with more feats backing their power level.

Take out all the cosmics on both sides, and DC takes it.
With the cosmics present, Marvel takes it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh Really? I think you just don't know how many DC cosmics there are and how powerful they are. You'd be surprised. Just what do you think the MU would do against The entire 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th dimensions of Imps? HMMM?

DO you know who the Infinite Man is? ( not to be confused with the infinity man). Or Dr. Manhattan? Or The Nebula Man? Or Sivaa the Destroyer? Or all of the Old Gods. The Endless? DId you know that the presence has an army of Spectres all waiting to be unleashed should he need them?

Mr Master
I said flip side, not counter.

Eternity COUNTERS Death.

Infinity COUNTERS Oblivion.

Eternity and Infinity are FLIPS.

Death and Oblivion are FLIPS.

I understood what you said the first time,

did you see the term "Counter" in my reply to you?

Again, Oblivion is not the flip of Death or vise versa.

Atleza is Oblivion's Counter actually.

But Infinity and Oblivion are arch enemies but for different reasons than the ones your supposing.

Infinity is the personification of Space, ever growing, but Infinity needs Time to grow, that's where Eternity comes in, Oblivion's aim is to swallow Universes/Multi-verses which are made up of Space & Time (Infinity/Eternity)

So it's easy to see why.

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Just what do you think the MU would do against The entire 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th dimensions of Imps? HMMM?

They would all be erased.

Canon Imps are not the top dogs in DC.

DO you know who the Infinite Man is? ( not to be confused with the infinity man).

Yea, what about em?

Or Dr. Manhattan?

Dr Manhattan is no joke, I have the entire Watchmen series, one of my favorite reads,

but the DR. gets curbstomped in this one.

Or The Nebula Man? Or Sivaa the Destroyer?

What about them?

Or all of the Old Gods.

Inconsequential.

The Endless?

These are heavy hitters, but nothing Marvel doesn't have to counter.

DId you know that the presence has an army of Spectres all waiting to be unleashed should he need them?

I'd have to see proof to believe that, or you can point me in the right direction, I have the entire Spectre collection.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They would all be erased.

Canon Imps are not the top dogs in DC.

Yea, what about em?

Dr Manhattan is no joke, I have the entire Watchmen series, one of my favorite reads,

but the DR. gets curbstomped in this one.

What about them?

Inconsequential.

These are heavy hitters, but nothing Marvel doesn't have to counter.

I'd have to see proof to believe that, or you can point me in the right direction, I have the entire Spectre collection.

Let me let you in on a little secret about your little theory of NON cannon imps. your wrong. Barring hypertime, did you know that IC made all elseworlds stories cannon. If you look at the IC series, the worlds that were inside the shattered glass were ALL else worlds stories. The ones we thought were just make believe little stories actually happened. And apply this logic, if batmite and mxy in some alternate world, destroyed EVERY SINGLE UNIVERSE IN THE DCU multiverse, then that would mean they destroyed the main one and thus cannonizing thier power further. As there are no alternate imps. As you know the Imps weren't affected by crisis. And you act as if the powes I mentioned where to be laughed off. You obviously dont' know the powers of beings like the Infnite Man do you. No way to say he can be easily be beated if you did. Any one you can name from Marvel, I can name a counter. which means they are equal. Especially adding in the power of all those imps.

Mr Master
Let me let you in on a little secret about your little theory of NON cannon imps. your wrong. Barring hypertime, did you know that IC made all elseworlds stories cannon. If you look at the IC series, the worlds that were inside the shattered glass were ALL else worlds stories. The ones we thought were just make believe little stories actually happened.

Wrong.

And apply this logic, if batmite and mxy in some alternate world, destroyed EVERY SINGLE UNIVERSE IN THE DCU multiverse,

Non Canon.

then that would mean they destroyed the main one and thus cannonizing thier power further.

laughing

Any one you can name from Marvel, I can name a counter. which means they are equal.

These are most of the Cosmics, and those that have Cosmic level power,

Living Tribunal
True Beyonders
The Infinites
Abraxas
Post Molecule Man
Oblivion
Atleza
Multi-Eternity/Infinity/Death
HOM Genis-Vell
HOM Scarlet Witch
Cosmic Containment Units
Eternity
Infinity
Death
Entropy
the Rot
Master Order
Lord Chaos
Mistress Love
Master Hate
Eulogy
Expediency
Epiphany
Enmity
Empathy
the Anomaly
Origin
the Un-Being
the Celestials
Galactus
In-Betweener
Chronos
The Watchers
Epoch
The Stranger
The Vishanti
Cosmic Cubes
the White Phoenix of the Crown

Go ahead and counter.

King Kandy
The seven friendless are more powerful then the endless, even though they are just parodies.

After all, Entropy and Eternity are members, and there's no reason to suppose the others aren't just as strong.

Also, Mr.M, if Oblivion is not the counter of Infinit, but is enemies with both Infinity AND Eternity, how come he doesn't war with Eternity? I always just see him anti-Infinity.

Mr Master
Also, Mr.M, if Oblivion is not the counter of Infinit, but is enemies with both Infinity AND Eternity, how come he doesn't war with Eternity? I always just see him anti-Infinity.

Because Infinity is the embodiment of Space, while Oblivion is the embodiment of Un-Space or Non-Space.

King Kandy
Because Infinity is the embodiment of Space, while Oblivion is the embodiment of Un-Space or Non-Space.
Making them opposites.

COUNTERS, as I said.

Bald Bugger
Originally posted by grey fox
DC wins easily

God : Destroy the opposing universe my creations.

Spectre : Ummm..yeah Yahweh you know most of those guy's are sinners, so I'm going to need a HUUUUUUUUUUGE power up. I'm thinking Superboy Prime style power up...

God : Hmmmm , Well I can't see the harm in that

*SHAZAMWTFPWNAGEPOWERUP*

Spectre : OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH !!!!!

*Annihilates 99% of Marvel easily*

Living Tribunal : *Backing away slowly* Hey..Spectre.... buddy....pal . Remember when I helped you in Marvel versus DC ?

Spectre : *Obliterates LT * Sorry LT but I'm afraid that was Retconned .. Going in my profile.

bigbran
They are equal and would destoy each other. There is absolutely nothing in one universe that has not or CANNOT be duplicated. The source is God's power, So it is easily a match for the Heart of the Universe. Which is one reason God blocks the Old and New Gods from gaining it's secrets. IT would be very easy for the presence to Allow DS entry into the source to match Thanos with THOU. And Marvel can just as easily match The GL corps. One Korvak or Phoenix entity could keep the corps busy for a long while. IMO they are dead even. That's not what Lucifer said about the Source, in fact, he didn't even acknowledge him.
The Source seen Lucifer though.

It will not stalemate HOTU, not even close.

Soljer
Originally posted by Soljer
Bullshit thread.

Closed.

King Kandy
That's not what Lucifer said about the Source, in fact, he didn't even acknowledge him.

THOTU can just tap the sources energy, and suck it dry.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's not what Lucifer said about the Source, in fact, he didn't even acknowledge him.

You do realize the source in Lucifer's universe is not the source in the main DCU. The source in the main DCU powers the quantum field, The same one captain atom can use to recreate universe, it powers the oan energy, the same energy that Ion and Parallax both tap into, it powers the speed force, and every thing else. It powers the Omega effect and the anti-life. Yes it does match the heart of the universe. WHy do you think no one is allowed to breach it's walls or tap it's full power? Just what do you think someone with the full power of the source could do?

nvrbeenwthagirl
THOTU can just tap the sources energy, and suck it dry.

How exactly do you suck dry something that is quite literally infinite? And let's just say Darksied was controlling the power of the source? YOu honestly think he wouldn't use the sources power as an offensive weapon or attempt the very same thing that thanos would?

King Kandy
How exactly do you suck dry something that is quite literally infinite? And let's just say Darksied was controlling the power of the source? YOu honestly think he wouldn't use the sources power as an offensive weapon or attempt the very same thing that thanos would?
You stated many things that the source powers...

But does it power everything? Every single thing?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You stated many things that the source powers...

But does it power everything? Every single thing?

It powers every thing. That IS why it's called the SOURCE. as in the source of all. The source is even beyond the spectre's power in the DCU. The spectre can't even over ride it's power. nothing can. Or dont' you remember when Hal tried to kill DS and the source wouldn't let him. The source is every bit a match for the heart of the universe. And i'm sure people won't want to accept that, but it is the source of all DCU power.

King Kandy
Then it is equal to THOTU.

Unless one company has more energy then the other...

Mr Master
Making them opposites.

COUNTERS, as I said.

I know what you said,

but they are NOT counters.

Infinity does NOT benefit from Oblivion's existence.

While Eternity does from Death's.

If there were no Death, life would become meaningless thus creating a Universal INBALANCE, both Eternity and Infinity would suffer.

If there were no Entropy, which is the REAL FLIP of Death, Master Order would grow, this would disharmonize the Universal BALANCE, again Eternity & Infinity would soon collapse.

Everything can still DIE even if there were no Oblivion.

Oblivion is a purely negative Force, it's purpose is for EVERYTHING not to exist, for there to be NO Universes or Reality of any kind for that matter.

So while Infinity is the embodiment of Space, when I say Oblivion is the embodiment of Un-Space, the Void or Nothingness, it does not mean he is the Counter of Infinity,

because Oblivion is the Counter of REALITY, and Infinity alone does not make up REALITY.

Even Death is a REALITY, so Oblivion would Counter Death too.

Oblivion is the Counter of EVERYTHING in EXISTENCE.

Analogy:

ERASE Marvel, you end up with BLANK pages in a Comic Book, Oblivion is those BLANK pages.

King Kandy
ERASE Marvel, you end up with BLANK pages in a Comic Book, Oblivion is those BLANK pages.
What if there is no comic?

Would THAT kill Oblivion?

Mr Master
What if there is no comic?

Would THAT kill Oblivion?

You got me there,

I would have to think so laughing out loud

King Kandy
If there were no Entropy, which is the REAL FLIP of Death, Master Order would grow, this would disharmonize the Universal BALANCE, again Eternity & Infinity would soon collapse.
Wrongo.

Chaos is not Entropy.

Entropy is much more complex, and has elements of both Chaos and Order.

In his ultimate form, Chaos is gone and Entropy is perfect order.

King Kandy
You got me there,

I would have to think so laughing out loud
Yeah...

So DC could win this by making Marvel Bankrupt.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah...

So DC could win this by making Marvel Bankrupt.

Yeah, DC ain't never going bankrupt as long as AOL/Time Warner owns it.

Mr Master
Wrongo.

Chaos is not Entropy.

Entropy is much more complex, and has elements of both Chaos and Order.

In his ultimate form, Chaos is gone and Entropy is perfect order.

Entropy is and means:

"the degree of disorder or randomness in the system"

"lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder"

So ya, if there is NO Order, then Entropy rules.

Mr Master
edit

King Kandy
"Entropy change has often been defined as a change to a more disordered state at a microscopic level. In recent years, entropy has been interpreted in terms of the "dispersal" of energy. Entropy is an extensive state function that accounts for the effects of irreversibility in thermodynamic systems."

I believe Genis said it best: "Well, yes. Entropy is, after all, matter and energy degrading to an ultimate state of inert uniformity."

Mr Master
"Entropy change has often been defined as a change to a more disordered state at a microscopic level. In recent years, entropy has been interpreted in terms of the "dispersal" of energy. Entropy is an extensive state function that accounts for the effects of irreversibility in thermodynamic systems."

That basically agrees with what I just quoted.

I believe Genis said it best: "Well, yes. Entropy is, after all, matter and energy degrading to an ultimate state of inert uniformity."

Absolutely, the chaotic madness of a Black Hole is what he's referring to in that statement.

Where Space, Time and Reality breaks down into a singularity.

Gravity gone mad.

King Kandy
"Inert Uniformity"

Is not chaos. If everything is the same, then everything is orderly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wrong.

Non Canon.

laughing

These are most of the Cosmics, and those that have Cosmic level power,

Living Tribunal-Spectre
True Beyonders-THe 10th dimension Imps
The Infinites-The entire race of 5th Dimension Imps
Abraxas-ION
Post Molecule Man-Mr.Myx
Oblivion-Parallax
Atleza-DOnt' know enough about
Multi-Eternity/Infinity/Death -Kismet/Anti-Life/Alexander Luthor
HOM Genis-Vell-Quisp
HOM Scarlet Witch-bat Mite
Cosmic Containment Units-The Oan battery
Eternity -Krona (as of JLAvengers cannon for DC)
Infinity-The Worlogog
Death-Death
Entropy-Destruction
the Rot-Maggeddon
Master Order -Nabu
Lord Chaos-Mordu
Mistress Love-Desire
Master Hate-Delirium
Eulogy
Expediency-The Speed Force
Epiphany
Enmity-Dispair
Empathy-Dream
the Anomaly
Origin
the Un-Being
the Celestials-The Quantum Mechanics
Galactus-Yuga khan
In-Betweener-Phantom Stranger
Chronos-Extant
The Watchers-The Guardians(Oans)
Epoch
The Stranger-Grand Mother Box
The Vishanti-Lucifer
Cosmic Cubes-THe Anti Monitor
the White Phoenix of the Crown-Michael

Go ahead and counter.

HOw am I doing so far? Gotta look up some more on the marvel cosmics to get it right.

King Kandy
HOw am I doing so far? Gotta look up some more on the marvel cosmics to get it right.
Pretty good... But you still have a couple left...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Pretty good... But you still have a couple left...

Alot of those marvel ones are unknown to me. Trust me, I had a couple of them that I found more than one match for. As in THE LT. I find that Lucifer and the GEB are also good matches for him.

Mr Master
"Inert Uniformity"

Is not chaos. If everything is the same, then everything is orderly.

You know what I do before posting "sophisticated terms"?

I look up the words to make sure I know what I'm talking about.

Inert means:

"LACKING"

So that would be LACKING Uniformity,

So again,

Entropy equals ramdomness and chaos.

Mr Master

A MINUTE BIT of the True Beyonders' Powers made Post Molecule Man, and MM can bring down the Multi-verse

TB>10th Imps

What has Bat Mite done?

Wasn't it Non Canon Mxy that erased the Multi-verse?

Abraxas-ION

Abraxas can ONLY be stopped by a force that can Erase a Multi-verse.

Ion can't erase a Multi-verse

Abraxas>ION

Post Molecule Man-Mr.Myx (So I guess you don't have the entire 5th D Imps going up against the True Beyonders?)

Post Molecule Man was breaking down the Multi-verse, and only spared it because Kubik begged him to.

99% of Mxy's power allowed Joker to destroy and remake ONE Universe.

MM>Mxy

Kismet does NOT equal to a Multi-verse.

ALE does NOT equal to a Multi-verse

A. Luthor, is this a joke?

Multi-Eternity/Infinity/Death>Kismet/Anti-Life/Alexander Luthor

Since when does the Oan Battery function as a sentient being that fights?

CC>Oan

Infinity-The Worlogog

Same here, the Warlogog is not an Entity that does battle.

Infinity>Warlogog

Again, Speed Force is not an intelligent form of existence

Expediency>speed Force

IB>PS

While the Mother Box is a sentient Computer, never heard of it doing battle on it's own.

?

The ones you missed:

Atleza juggles a Multi-verse like you or I would juggle tennis balls

Eulogy - embodiment of the Ending of things, (as Eternity is the beginning, Eulogy is the End)

Epiphany - embodiment of and/or cause of all quick solutions in the Universe.

the Anomaly - the embodiment of all things that are like no other things, it obeys no physical laws and is the exception to all rules.

Origin - can recreate ANY Super being in the Universe.

the Un-Being - Reality manipulator, can re-write the Origin of any being in the Universe, preventing them from having ever existed.

Epoch - Universal Awareness, one with the Celestial Axis (which keeps the Universe stable) gave Captain Marvel his powers and created the Quantum Bands

I agree with the rest.

Galan007

Since when does the Oan Battery function as a sentient being that fights? Since Ion was created wink

Mr Master
Since Ion was created

SO the Oan battery ALONE, engages in battles?

I'm not talking about Ion, he already used Ion on his list.

What issue, did the Oan Battery, on it's OWN, do battle?

Galan007
SO the Oan battery ALONE, engages in battles?

I'm not talking about Ion, he already used Ion on his list.

What issue, did the Oan Battery, on it's OWN, do battle? I didn't say the Oan battery itself functions as a sentient being, but considering that Ion among many other things is currently the total accumulation of all the power of the central battery, I guess it technically does function as a sentient being........ In a matter of speaking.

But,

the Battery itself=an inatiment object

Mr Master
I didn't say the Oan battery itself functions as a sentient being, but considering that Ion among many other things is currently the total accumulation of all the power of the central battery, I guess it technically does function as a sentient being........ In a matter of speaking.

But,

the Battery itself=inatiment

That's what I thought.

So my question to him still stands with validity.

Galan007
That's what I thought.

So my question to him still stands with validity.

Since when does the Oan Battery function as a sentient being that fights? Correct.

The Battery itself has never fought a battle that I'm aware of lol...

But if he would have said "the complete power of the Battery", well then that would be Ion

Mr Master
Correct.

The Battery itself has never fought a battle that I'm aware of lol...

But if he would have said "the complete power of the Battery", well then that would be Ion

Nice.

But he already used Ion in his list versus Abraxas.

And then he put the Oan Battery vs the Cosmic Containment Units.

The CCUs attain consciousness even before they evolve while the Battery does not.

So CCU>Battery

juggernaut66666
When Kyle became Ion his power was called the hand of God.

Galan007
Nice.

But he already used Ion in his list versus Abraxas.

And then he put the Oan Battery vs the Cosmic Containment Units. Yeah, I saw he did that, and it really dosen't make sense...... but whatever.

The CCUs attain consciousness even before they evolve while the Battery does not.

So CCU>Battery Right,

The CCU>Battery itself, because the battery can't fight back..

But Ion (with all the power of the Battery/Starheart in a sentient being)>CCU

nvrbeenwthagirl

A MINUTE BIT of the True Beyonders' Powers made Post Molecule Man, and MM can bring down the Multi-verse

TB>10th Imps

What has Bat Mite done?

Wasn't it Non Canon Mxy that erased the Multi-verse?

Abraxas-ION

Abraxas>ION

Post Molecule Man-Mr.Myx (So I guess you don't have the entire 5th D Imps going up against the True Beyonders?)

Post Molecule Man was breaking down the Multi-verse, and only spared it because Kubik begged him to.

99% of Mxy's power allowed Joker to destroy and remake ONE Universe.

MM>Mxy

Kismet does NOT equal to a Multi-verse.

ALE does NOT equal to a Multi-verse

A. Luthor, is this a joke?

Multi-Eternity/Infinity/Death>Kismet/Anti-Life/Alexander Luthor

CC>Oan

Infinity-The Worlogog

Same here, the Warlogog is not an Entity that does battle.

Infinity>Warlogog

Again, Speed Force is not an intelligent form of existence

Expediency>speed Force

IB>PS

While the Mother Box is a sentient Computer, never heard of it doing battle on it's own.

?

The ones you missed:

Atleza juggles a Multi-verse like you or I would juggle tennis balls

Eulogy - embodiment of the Ending of things, (as Eternity is the beginning, Eulogy is the End)

Epiphany - embodiment of and/or cause of all quick solutions in the Universe.

the Anomaly - the embodiment of all things that are like no other things, it obeys no physical laws and is the exception to all rules.

Origin - can recreate ANY Super being in the Universe.

the Un-Being - Reality manipulator, can re-write the Origin of any being in the Universe, preventing them from having ever existed.

Epoch - Universal Awareness, one with the Celestial Axis (which keeps the Universe stable) gave Captain Marvel his powers and created the Quantum Bands

I agree with the rest.

I certainly figured you would have this opinion. It's no secret that you think the MULTIVERSE of marvel. But You severly under estimated many of the beings on mylist. It's not your fault. you are Biased. Very much so. It's very evident.

The 10th Dimension imps are so far above the 5th dimension imps it's not even funny. Yet you so easily dismiss them.

You also Dismiss Ion easily when Ion has more power than Parallax, and Parallax erased the Multi Verse. So come again about him not being multiversal.

The inbetweener does not trump the phantom stranger! The phantom stranger is just below the spectre. Come again?

And it doesn't matter if something is a sentient being or not, it's power is there and that is what i"m trying to illustrate. As long as the power is there, there are beings who can possess the power to defend the DCU.

So The speed force can easily be all in Bart and he can fight expediency.

As far as your reference to MM and Mr. Mxy. your wrong. The Guide to Infinite Crisis says IC Made every single else worlds tale cannon. They all happened due to SBP. THUS making world's funnest cannon. And since there is no alternate Imps, Batmite and Mr. Mxy did erase the entire DCU multiverse. as much as you love say they didn't, you might wanna read the IC again and check out what the DC editor's staff has to say about the implications of IC.

Also, oyu might want to reread the emporer joker saga. Mxy said that what the joker did to the universe was a big fat joke. He didn't even know how to realize the full use of mxy's power and mxy said he could have done what the joker did with ease. EASE. Read that story. it's one of the best. If you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask.

As far as you putting down kismet alexandor luthor and the anti-life, check them out. Kismet is the Multiversal Guardian of the DCU. the Anti-life is powerful enough to destroy Universes. And we all know what alexandor luthor can do. he was playing with billions of universes as if they were nothing. So I just dont' see where you get off trying to dismiss them so easy. But again, I know where your coming from. you are the mr master of all things marvel. NOT DC.

As far as the Worlogog goes, Metron could easily have the power of the worlog and fight infinity. Nuff said. It's the power that counts. Not that it has to be a being. TO be honest, the list of DC cosmics is so long that I was rushing trying to fill all the spots. SOme of the characters you mentioned that you think trump the ones I mentioned can easily Be countered or trumped with other DC characters. There is always the box of Spectre's that the presence keeps handy. Or did you forget that the Spectre was not the first wrath of God. Also there are other beings like GEB, Dr. Manhattan, the Nebula Man, the Lord of Time, Dominus, Imperiex, The Monitors, Asmodel, Glorith, Abaddon the destroyer, S'ivaa, Black Flash, Black Racer, The God Wave Wielder, The angel Gabriel, The Kindly Ones, The Metatron Angel, Trigon, The Word, The Zamarans,a nd others I can think of right now, But DC is def a match for anything Marvel has.

juggernaut66666

Abraxas-ION

Abraxas>ION

Parallax already did that and Ion is more powerful the Parallax.

Soljer
IC made all elseworlds tales cannon? Sweet! That means that Diana's lasso can be snapped like a piece of thread! smile.

nvrbeenwthagirl
IC made all elseworlds tales cannon? Sweet! That means that Diana's lasso can be snapped like a piece of thread! smile.

In that universe, yes it can. In her current universe no. But when Mr. Mxy destroyed all universes, it was cannon since there are no such things as elseworld's any more. ONly alternate dimensions. And since there are no alternate imps, it has to be cannon. In one universe, Diana's lasso can be snapped, IN the main dcu. no it cannot. NIce try buddy. Try harder.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

Soljer
In that universe, yes it can. In her current universe no. But when Mr. Mxy destroyed all universes, it was cannon since there are no such things as elseworld's any more. ONly alternate dimensions. And since there are no alternate imps, it has to be cannon. In one universe, Diana's lasso can be snapped, IN the main dcu. no it cannot. NIce try buddy. Try harder.

Then only the alternate dimension's Mxy is multiversal in power. Not the main DCU Mxy....

You can't pick and choose, erm.

Lord Urizen
MArvel Wins

Galan007
Then only the alternate dimension's Mxy is multiversal in power. Not the main DCU Mxy....

You can't pick and choose, erm. I think he is saying that there is only 1 Mxy in general..

Thats what I got from it at least

nvrbeenwthagirl

You can't pick and choose, erm.

There is no such thing as Alternate dimension imps is what I"m telling you. the imps where not affected by crisis. i'm not picking and choosing. DC is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think he is saying that there is only 1 Mxy in general..

Thats what I got from it at least
Thank you. That is what I was saying.

Soljer
Thank you. That is what I was saying.

A little clearer next time?

Galan007
There is no such thing as Alternate dimension imps is what I"m telling you. the imps where not affected by crisis. i'm not picking and choosing. DC is. But the Imps (or at least Mxy) were affected by Day of Vengence....

How dumb is that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
A little clearer next time?

Actually IC made the World's Funnest Waaaay more cannon than Hypertime ever did. Thus making Mxy themost powerful being that ever displayed power in the DCU. ANd Bat mite was the only one to survive. They could be like a parody of The beyonder and Molecule Man turned cannon by IC. But I think my point is clear. there is a match in DC for ever cosmic and Marvel and Vice Verse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But the Imps (or at least Mxy) were affected by Day of Vengence....

How dumb is that?

Very. DC isn't known for it's editorial consistancies. One should note that Mxy was not shown as being dead. He actually looked to still retain his power. As he imped out at the end.

Galan007
Very. DC isn't known for it's editorial consistancies. One should note that Mxy was not shown as being dead. He actually looked to still retain his power. As he imped out at the end. Yeah technically Mxy still had his powers (or at least some of them), he just forgot how to use them.

When he "took the bullet" for Supes he muttered his name backwards and seemingly returned home (because he has been seen since that incident)...... So who knows?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah technically Mxy still had his powers, he just forgot how to use them.

When he "took the bullet" for Supes he muttered his name backwards and seemingly returned home because he has been seen since that incident...... So who knows?

Even still, with Thier being a box of spectres hanging around, The Word, Micheal, Lucifer and others, I dont' see how anyone can think Marvel out powers DC. they seem as even as they can get. Am I wrong? Mxy just makes my case that he is truly a multiversal power like I been saying for ever.

Galan007
Even still, with Thier being a box of spectres hanging around, The Word, Micheal, Lucifer and others, I dont' see how anyone can think Marvel out powers DC. they seem as even as they can get. Am I wrong? Mxy just makes my case that he is truly a multiversal power like I been saying for ever. Yeah, I don't think Marvel should be considered the more powerful company just because they put more emphasis on their cosmics then DC does...

I loved WF Mxy, and if that is really cannon then Great!

But I don't know if it is for sure, so I'm not going to call him Multiversal or use those feats unless otherwise specified (yet).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, I don't think Marvel should be considered the more powerful company just because they put more emphasis on their cosmics then DC does...

I loved WF Mxy, and if that is really cannon then Great!

But I don't know if it is for sure, so I'm not going to call him Multiversal or use those feats unless otherwise specified (yet).

Reread IC. And look at the all the worlds in IC that were depicted. Many of them were elseworld's tales. Meaning these stories that we thought were just fun were in fact, real universes. And since there is only one Mxy, World's Funnest would have to be cannon as well since all the rest of them were. I'll put alink up in a second.

Galan007
Reread IC. And look at the all the worlds in IC that were depicted. Many of them were elseworld's tales. Meaning these stories that we thought were just fun were in fact, real universes. And since there is only one Mxy, World's Funnest would have to be cannon as well since all the rest of them were. When I get home I'll re-read that arch (its been a long time since I first bought it), and do some research.

I'll put alink up in a second. Please do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When I get home I'll re-read that arch (its been a long time since I first bought it), and do some research.

Please do.

You know I have been looking for a way to prove all along that World's funnest was cannon and at every turn I failed. And then I read this article. And then checked it in IC and it's all true. Read this entire article and then check your IC books and you'll see that it is right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse_(DC_Comics)

Galan007
You know I have been looking for a way to prove all along that World's funnest was cannon and at every turn I failed. And then I read this article. And then checked it in IC and it's all true. Read this entire article and then check your IC books and you'll see that it is right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse_(DC_Comics) I'll look into it further when I get home...

nvrbeenwthagirl

Mr Master
I certainly figured you would have this opinion. It's no secret that you think the MULTIVERSE of marvel. But You severly under estimated many of the beings on mylist. It's not your fault. you are Biased. Very much so. It's very evident.

Stick to the debate, and stop posting your meaningless opinion of how I feel on the matter.

The 10th Dimension imps are so far above the 5th dimension imps it's not even funny. Yet you so easily dismiss them.

The True Beyonders with a MINUTE Bit of their power can crash the Multi-verse, and there's an entire RACE of them.

So yes, the 10th Dimension gets erased.

You also Dismiss Ion easily when Ion has more power than Parallax, and Parallax erased the Multi Verse. So come again about him not being multiversal.

So has Ion erased the Multi-verse before, or is a statement that your basing his Multiversal power on?

The inbetweener does not trump the phantom stranger! The phantom stranger is just below the spectre. Come again?

If that's true fine, Inbetweener would lose.

But your word is not to trust worthy,

you thought the Anti-Life Equation had the power of Billions of Universes. laughing

And it doesn't matter if something is a sentient being or not, it's power is there and that is what i"m trying to illustrate. As long as the power is there, there are beings who can possess the power to defend the DCU.

So The speed force can easily be all in Bart and he can fight expediency.

Well in that case, let me bring in Thanos with the HOTI, (TOAA's POWER)

come again?

Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet (NOTHING below LT can stop him)

Galactus with the Ultimate Nullifier (Multiversal Eraser and Creator)

Quasar with the Starbrand (Multiversal destroyer)

As far as your reference to MM and Mr. Mxy. your wrong. The Guide to Infinite Crisis says IC Made every single else worlds tale cannon. They all happened due to SBP. THUS making world's funnest cannon. And since there is no alternate Imps,

Non Canon.

Batmite and Mr. Mxy did erase the entire DCU multiverse. as much as you love say they didn't, you might wanna read the IC again and check out what the DC editor's staff has to say about the implications of IC.

It was only Non Canon Mxy that erased the Multi-verse.

Batmite was just there for the ride.

Also, oyu might want to reread the emporer joker saga. Mxy said that what the joker did to the universe was a big fat joke. He didn't even know how to realize the full use of mxy's power and mxy said he could have done what the joker did with ease. EASE. Read that story. it's one of the best. If you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask.

Whatever.

99% of Mxy's Power, destroys and remakes ONE Universe On Panel.

End of Story.

As far as you putting down kismet alexandor luthor and the anti-life, check them out. Kismet is the Multiversal Guardian of the DCU.

This is why your word has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Kismet is equal to Eternity the SINGLE Universe at best.

the Anti-life is powerful enough to destroy Universes.

And yet,

Fate, Darkseid, HighFather, Orion and Etrigen defeated this Multi-Universe destroyer.

Long enough to prevail!
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6483/ale9vf0.th.jpg

"The threat of the ALE is forever ended"....."how"
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2096/ale15tr7.th.jpg
the bridging Dimension between our Reality and it's has been eradicated"

Come again?

And we all know what alexandor luthor can do. he was playing with billions of universes as if they were nothing.

hysterical2

So I just dont' see where you get off trying to dismiss them so easy. But again, I know where your coming from. you are the mr master of all things marvel. NOT DC.

Thanx on the props, and underestimation.

As far as the Worlogog goes, Metron could easily have the power of the worlog and fight infinity. Nuff said. It's the power that counts. Not that it has to be a being.

Yea,

I left out all the artifacts and weapons in Marvel.

I now included them,

So, WHO exactly is going to battle Thanos with Heart of the Infinite?

Since Spectre is caught up againt the Living Tribunal?

Or Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet, when ONLY a being that is EQUAL to the Living Tribunal can stop him?

There is always the box of Spectre's that the presence keeps handy.

That whole box would be absorbed by Thanos with the THOTI.

Or did you forget that the Spectre was not the first wrath of God.

That's nice.

I'll sick LT on his ass.

Also there are other beings like GEB,

What has the GEB done On Panel?

And if the GEB is equal to the Presence, and we're going to throw in supreme beings, then ALL the characters we have mentioned are inconsequential.

This WAR goes no where.

Dr. Manhattan, the Nebula Man, the Lord of Time, Dominus, Imperiex, The Monitors, Asmodel, Glorith, Abaddon the destroyer, S'ivaa, Black Flash, Black Racer, The God Wave Wielder, The angel Gabriel, The Kindly Ones, The Metatron Angel, Trigon, The Word, The Zamarans,a nd others I can think of right now,

Your just throwing up names, and you don't even know what they can do.

Dr manhattan, is a child is this War, so is Black Flash, Black Racer.

I don't know the rest, but I'll look them up, lest you try and tell me they can all hold Multi-verses in their hands.

Like the ALE with the power of Billions of Universes, funny.

Mr Master

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse_(DC_Comics)

HOW does this link prove in any way that WF is Canon?

This link has absolutely NOTHING to do with Mxy or World's Funnest.

nvrbeenwthagirl
HOW does this link prove in any way that WF is Canon?

This link has absolutely NOTHING to do with Mxy or World's Funnest.

Read it and then take a look at IC and you'll see what they are talking about. Sometimes things have to be pointed out to you to make them visable even tho they are right in front of your face.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Also DS could easily Have all the power of the Source and Match Thanos with the Heart of the universe. I could easily Put Current Ion against Thanos with the IG and Classic Ion against Abraxas. All things considered. They are equal.

Galan007
So has Ion erased the Multi-verse before, or is a statement that your basing his Multiversal power on? Though Ion has never destroyed the Multiverse on pannel as Parallax has, its safe to assume he could...

You see, Ion has the power that Parallax possessed, and MUCH more... If Parallax was able to destroy the Multiverse and begin to create his own universe in its place, we can assume that Ion (having much more power) could do the same, and more.

Its kind of the same thing as Magus /w/ an Incomplete IG having control over multiple universes. By this we can assume that Thanos /w/ a complete IG could do the same, and much more, (even though he only showed control over 1 universe).

Fair enough?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Though Ion has never destroyed the Multiverse on pannel as Parallax has, its safe to assume he could...

You see, Ion has the power that Parallax possessed, and MUCH more... If Parallax was able to destroy the Multiverse and begin to create his own universe in its place, we can assume that Ion (having much more power) could do the same, and more.

Its kind of the same thing as Magus /w/ an Incomplete IG having control over multiple universes. By this we can assume that Thanos /w/ a complete IG could do the same, and much more, (even though he only showed control over 1 universe).

Fair enough?
The applied logic is very fair. (Often times than not, Applied logic only works when people want it to.and I'm not calling anyone out :P) But I see no flaw in your logic, which was the same thing I was getting at.

Mr Master
Read it and then take a look at IC and you'll see what they are talking about. Sometimes things have to be pointed out to you to make them visable even tho they are right in front of your face.

First of all, you think you the man all of a sudden?

Yoy haven't proven jack, and your just throwing names around, so you think that makes you an authority on comprehension?

The freaking link has NOTHING to do with Elseworlds or Mxy.

SO either get your story straight, or live up to your name.

darthgoober
Wait, if Parallax's power is PART of Ion's power, then they both shouldn't be present for the fight. Also, Ion classic and Ion current shouldIf we're going to take every being that's EVER existed, then we'de have to have Thanos with the HOTU, Thanos with the IG, Warlock with the IG, Nebula with the IG, Mr. Impossible with the IG, Surfer with the IG, etc.

Also nvr, Anti Monitor in no way shape or form equals Multi Eternity.

Mr Master
Also DS could easily Have all the power of the Source and Match Thanos with the Heart of the universe. I could easily Put Current Ion against Thanos with the IG and Classic Ion against Abraxas. All things considered. They are equal.

So when has DS acquired the full power of the Source?

The Source is not the Presence is it?

The HOTI is the Power of TOAA.

Classic Ion can not erase the Multi-verse.

So all things considered, They are not equal.

Except perhaps IG and current Ion.

Also, what issue did Parallax destroy the DC Multi-verse?
I want to check this out personally.

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait, if Parallax's power is PART of Ion's power, then they both shouldn't be present for the fight. Also, Ion classic and Ion current shouldIf we're going to take every being that's EVER existed, then we'de have to have Thanos with the HOTU, Thanos with the IG, Warlock with the IG, Nebula with the IG, Mr. Impossible with the IG, Surfer with the IG, etc.

Also nvr, Anti Monitor in no way shape or form equals Multi Eternity. Ion has the power that Parallax HAD+much more...

and I dont see why there need be mentions of THOTU, and all the rest..

Galan007
Also, what issue did Parallax destroy the DC Multi-verse?
I want to check this out personally. The Zero Hour arch

Mr Master
Wait, if Parallax's power is PART of Ion's power, then they both shouldn't be present for the fight. Also, Ion classic and Ion current shouldIf we're going to take every being that's EVER existed,

I overlooked that, thanks for the heads up Darth.

Let's throw in Pre-retcon Beyonder and Pre-retcon Molecule Man aswell.

Also nvr, Anti Monitor in no way shape or form equals Multi Eternity.

yes

juggernaut66666
Ion has the power that Parallax HAD+much more...

and I dont see why there need be mentions of THOTU, and all the rest.. Because without HOTU, IG and UN marvel looses big time.

darthgoober

I know that Ion had Parallax's power and then some. But nvr had Classic Ion, Current Ion, AND Parallax all matched up against different people. So if that's the way the fight is set up, then Marvel should have access to Thanos with THOU and EVERYONE who's ever worn the IG.

darthgoober
Because without HOTU, IG and UN marvel looses big time.
No because nvr started bring up artifacts and different versions of the same character, and characters who wield the same power. So if that's the case, then my argument is valid.

Mr Master

What Darth is saying, Parallax doesn't Exist anymore, so are we using ALL the characters in each company's History, or are we staying Current.

Tell that homeboy who started throwing in Warlogog, Speed Force, Oan Battery and other artifacts, weapons and power sources.

juggernaut66666
No because nvr started bring up artifacts and different versions of the same character, and characters who wield the same power. So if that's the case, then my argument is valid.
Anyway without those artifacts Marvel looses bigtime.

Galan007
Parallax wipes out ALL of DC, and starts creating his own universe in its place:

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/9683/0gq6.th.jpg

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/4885/1ut0.th.jpg

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/4240/2ej9.th.jpg

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/4262/3qi1.th.jpg

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/6044/4dh9.th.jpg

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1781/5za7.th.jpg

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/6669/6tj1.th.jpg

credit to Juggs

Mr Master

Exactly.

Mr Master

I think not.

darthgoober
If you take away those artifacts, then you also have to take away the artifacts that nvr listed, which means that there are still Marvel cosmics unaccounted for on Mr. M's list. So Marvel still takes it.

Galan007
What Darth is saying, Parallax doesn't Exist anymore, so are we using ALL the characters in each company's History, or are we staying Current. Current Ion still has the power Parallax possessed and much more, thats the only point I'm making.

darthgoober
Current Ion still has the power Parallax possessed and much more, thats the only point I'm making.
Oh I'll adit to that, but BOTH of them shouldn't be present for this fight(niether should classic Ion for that matter).

Mr Master
Parallax wipes out ALL of DC, and starts creating his own universe in its place:

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/4240/2ej9.th.jpg

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/4262/3qi1.th.jpg

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/6044/4dh9.th.jpg

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1781/5za7.th.jpg

credit to Juggs

This is glorious,

Thanks for shutting down the Parallax hype,

it's a Universe he destroys and recreates, NOT a Multi-verse.

Galan007
Oh I'll adit to that, but BOTH of them shouldn't be present for this fight(niether should classic Ion for that matter). I agree, and I never debated that, all the references I made were in context to current Ion

Galan007
This is glorious,

it's a Universe he destroys and recreates, NOT a Multi-verse. Whatever ALL if DC is, then thats what he destroyed..

He then began making his own universe in its place

juggernaut66666
This is glorious,

it's a Universe he destroys and recreates, NOT a Multi-verse.
Have you missed the one Universe won't be enough part?

Mr Master
If you take away those artifacts, then you also have to take away the artifacts that nvr listed, which means that there are still Marvel cosmics unaccounted for on Mr. M's list. So Marvel still takes it.

yes

I left out the Artifacts, weapons and power sources in my list,

then nvr threw in a load of said such, so I added our said such.

darthgoober
Whatever ALL if DC is, then thats what he destroyed..

Wait, I thought that before Infinite Crisis, DC was still a single universe?

Mr Master
Have you missed the one Universe won't be enough part?

No I didn't,

did you miss when he say's "MAYBE ONE Universe won't be enough"

AND?

He doesn't act on that, I read all those scans.

Parallax destroyed ONE Universe, and re-created ONE Universe.

End of Story.

Mr Master
Whatever ALL if DC is, then thats what he destroyed..

ONE Universe is right.

He destroyed ONE Universe, and created ONE Universe.

King Kandy
I think not.
It's true.

THOTU is the biggest rump card on marvels sidde, and the source equals it.

Also, stop your semantic arguments about Entropy and "Inert Uniformity", and learn some Thermodynamics.

And don't say it's not relevant. Thermodynamics is VERY relavent to the meaning of Entropy.

Look Up heat death, the ultimate form of Entropy in all systems as well. It's nothing if not orderly.

King Kandy
No I didn't,

did you miss when he say's "MAYBE ONE Universe won't be enough"

AND?

He doesn't act on that, I read all those scans.

Parallax destroyed ONE Universe, and re-created ONE Universe.

End of Story.
But he could have destroyed more.

darthgoober
It's true.

Also, stop your semantic arguments about Entropy and "Inert Uniformity", and learn some Thermodynamics.

And don't say it's not relevant. Thermodynamics is VERY relavent to the meaning of Entropy.

Look Up heat death, the ultimate form of Entropy in all systems as well. It's nothing if not orderly.
Yes, but if we are going by EVERY being that's ever existed, then Marvel has the HOTU AND TOAA.

Mr Master
It's true.

Dude, stop getting yourself dizzy with circles.

And learn the simple meaning of uncommon terms.

Entropy is the embodiment of RANDOMNESS.

INERT Uniformity, means

LACKING UNIFORMITY!

If this disagrees with you and you don't like it,

too bad.

Mr Master
But he could have destroyed more.

Could have, should have, would have.

Where does it say he could have destroyed more?

That's your unsupported opinion.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>