Hollywood vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Hollywood (A futuristic version of Wonder Man)

vs

Black Adam

Starhawk
bump

Starhawk
LOL I'm goona make a Guardians respect thread since people don't seem to know allot about them.

guy222
Originally posted by Starhawk
LOL I'm goona make a Guardians respect thread since people don't seem to know allot about them.

hollywood

TricksterPriest
SHC has a hollywood respect thread. And this guy might actually beat Black Adam. I've seen Hollywood's stuff, he's a solid herald leveler.

D-Block
Originally posted by Starhawk
Hollywood (A futuristic version of Wonder Man)

vs

Black Adam

Nice Sig

Starhawk
Thank you, What I also like is Hollywood is just an all around cool character, so is wonderman. I'm glad Marvel is starting to give him more page time.

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
SHC has a hollywood respect thread. And this guy might actually beat Black Adam. I've seen Hollywood's stuff, he's a solid herald leveler.

Herald level, eh? That might be just what you need to defeat Black Adam.

If what Trickster says is true, I think this will be too much for Black Adam to handle.

Milkie
Who?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Put up some scans of Hollywood.

WorldWarHulk
Black Adam.

TricksterPriest
Hollywood took a blast that was capable of blowing up a solar system.

WorldWarHulk
Hollywood took a blast that was capable of blowing up a solar system. And stood next to a black hole... bla, bla, blah.
Did it blow up a solar system though?

Starhawk needs to take himself off of my ignore, so I can see his posts.

TricksterPriest
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,99947.0.html

The dude is pretty badass. Btw, it was a multi-solar system destroying blast.

the Darkone
WM(Hollywood) all those years absorbing the ionic radaiton made him even stronger and tougher. WM 7/10

charlemagne9746
For some reason, when I saw the thread title...i thought it was Black Adam against Hollywood Hogan...lol...don't know why I thought that.

WorldWarHulk
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,99947.0.html

The dude is pretty badass. Btw, it was a multi-solar system destroying blast. Ahh, so it did actually do the damage I asked about.

Scoobless
Yeah, Hollywood is a beast ... gotta be at least 5 times stronger than regular Wonderman

guy222
hollywood

starlock
Hollywood

quanchi112
Hollywood beats his ass.

Jugglenaut
Hollywood = PC Supes level strength or no?

leonidas
adam. hollywood's one feat is the explosion feat. frankly, he did nothing else that classic couldn't do. that feat is dubious at best. no one can prove in the least that he is at all stronger than his calssic counterpart. someone will say he beat up someone who beat up firelord. true. what is also true is that overkill was DRAINING firelord -- THAT's why he won. hollywood threw down with dormmy. and? he threw a punch or 2 and was cast aside like chaff. and classic threw down with KORVAC. and was actually -- for a moment -- a THREAT to korvac.

hollywood=overrated

adam everytime until hollywood is more firmly established and has more feats to back up his overrated character.

Silent Master
Hollywood vs. Starhawk

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Hollywood vs. The Martian Tripods

Link
Link

Hollywood vs. Dormammu

Link
Link
Link

Hollywood vs. Silverback

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Hollywood vs. Overkill

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Link
Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.